Longnot too long agoo, ther...

Long&long&ago&,there&lived&a&king......
关于初中英语课程的印象,回忆起来竟只剩下一句:Long long ago ,there lived a king. He loved
horses。 说起来还有一个故事呢。
记不清是初几的事了。班里有一捣蛋鬼,英语学得一塌糊涂,课堂上还经常搞些小动作惹老师生气。某一日英语课,老师查问课文的背诵情况,为了让这家伙当众出丑,第一个便点了这厮的名,并且发狠地说:你要是能背得下来,我把我的姓倒着写。然而让所有人无比惊讶的是,这厮从容地站了起来,快速流利而又一字不差地背诵了整篇课文,全班同学哗然,老师愕然,嘴巴大张,眼睛瞪得跟铜铃似的,呆立着半天回不了神。
同学的“壮举”让老师出了丑,顿时成了全班的英雄,令人刮目相看。这厮后来解释说:老师每堂课都拿自己当反面教材,着实令人恼火,于是下定决心排除万难,把这篇文章背得滚瓜烂熟,专等老师上钩。老师也真给脸,毫不费力钻进了人家设好的圈套,落了个大难堪。
&&& 从此,“Long
long ago ,there lived a
king”成了全班同学的口头禅,见面打招呼,只要这句话一出口,大家都会相视大笑。我也因此永远记住了这句英语,现在说出来,
仍然是非常流利呢!
幸亏有了网络,能够让我再次找到这篇文章,特附上全文,加以纪念:
&&& Long long
ago, there lived a king. He loved horses. One day&
he asked an artist to draw him a beautiful horse. The
artist& said, "All right, but you must wait." So
the king waited. He& waited and waited. At last,
after a year he could not wait any& longer. He
went to see the artist himself.& Quickly the
artist brought out paper and a brush. In five minutes he finished
drawing a very bea,utiful horse. The king& was
angry. "You can draw a good horse in five minutes, yet
you& kept me waiting for a year. Why?" "Come with
me, please." said the artist. They went to the&
artist's workroom. There they saw piles and piles of
paper.& On every piece of paper was a picture of a
horse. "It took me& more than a year to learn to
draw a beautiful horse in five& minutes." the
artist said.
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!使用次数:3
入库时间:None
&&& Long ago, there lived in Greece a learned man. He was so well—known for his wide knowledge of almost everything that lots of people from all over the country came to learn things from him. The great man taught his students whole—heartedly and answered their questions with great patience.
&&& One day a student asked him, “My dear teacher, didn’t you say you yourself have many, many more questions about things than we do? On the contrary(相反),we students have far more than you.”
&&& With a smile, the teacher drew two circles—One as large as a big wheel, the other smaller.
“Of course, I’ve learned much more. But a teacher does not necessarily have fewer questions than his students. Now, look at these two circles. Within the big one is my knowledge of things, and within the smaller one yours. Out of the circles is what is still unknown to us. Since mine is larger, the line that marks out the circle is longer. That means I have more chances to face what is still unknown. And that’s why I myself have more questions than you do. The more you learn, the more questions you have. You will never learn enough, you know.
1. One of his students didn’t agree that _________.
& A. the teacher should have so many questions
& B. the teacher had so many questions as the students
& C. the students had more questions than the teacher
& D. the teacher had more questions than the students
2. Which of the following pictures tells rightly what the teacher drew?
3. The teacher draws two circles in order to show _______.
& A. why he had more questions than the students
& B. how one could again more knowledge
& C. he knew a lot and was good at drawing
& D. what the students learned something to do with the circles.
4. The passage mainly tells us that _______.
& A. we should learn from a learned man
& B. we’ll never learn enough
& C. a teacher should be patient
& D. it is never too old to learn
5. The teacher was very famous for _______.
& A. his patience& B. the drawing&& C. his knowledge& D. his help to the students
<coo*DAABC
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Long long ago,there was a small village. This vi..
完形填空。
&&&& Long long ago,&&there was a small village. This village had a&&&&&&1&&&tradition. At the beginning ofevery year, any boy who had reached the age of majority (成年)was given land and money to build a home. The boy had to&&&2&&&his home beforewinter. If his home failed to endure thecold weather in winter, thevillagers could not&&&3& &&him inany way.&&&& One&&&4&&&, Paul and Mare reached their majority. They&&5&&&their land and money and decided to search nearbyvillages for ideas on building their homes. In each village,&&theyfound the nicest&&&6 & and talked to the owners. Each ownergladly offered&&&7& &&.&&&& After Marc saw several homes, he&&&8& the best ideasand went back to his own land. Paul,&&&&&9& &&, continuedcollecting more ideas. Soon he had so many great ideas that hebegan to&&&10&&some of them. But he always believed he couldfind even better ideas in the next village.&&&&&&Marc began building his home. He had several false starts,&11&his home gradually rose from his land. By fall, Marchad finished his home. It wasn't perfect,but it was strong andhe could&&&12&&it later. Paul enjoyed all the beautiful homesand&&&13& with home owners. The first snow came and Paul,realizing he was running out of time,&&&14&&back to his land.He built the best home he could in the time he had, but it was& 15 . The first winter storm destroyed his home and he frozeto&&&&16& .The villagers mourned for him.&&&& Marc&&&&&17& &&the winter. Each year, Marc searched forother good ideas he could use to make his own home lookbetter. He became a leader in the village,&&18& &a family, andlived a happy, content life.&&& We all build and improve our own mental homes. It's&19&&&and fun for us to search for ideas from other mentalhome owners, but we only improve our own mental home if weactualIy&&20& the best ideas.
(&&&& )1. A. strange&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. find&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. help&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. winter&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. exchanged&&&& (&&&& )6. A. girls&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. rooms&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. expected&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. similarly&&&& (&&&& )10. A. forget&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. because&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. repair&&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. conversations(&&&& )14. A. drove&&&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. weak&&&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A.blindness&&&& (&&&& )17. A. experienced&&(&&&& )18. A. brought&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A. slow&&&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. realize&&&&&&
B. hopeful&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&B. encourage&&&& B. summer&&&&&&&&B. received&&&&&&B. jobs&&&&&&&&&&B. drinks&&&&&&&&B. gathered&&&&&&B. finally&&&&&& B. believe&&&&&& B. although&&&&&&B. rebuild&&&&&& B. achievements&&B. rushed&&&&&&&&B. funny&&&&&&&& B. death&&&&&&&& B. loved&&&&&&&& B. earned&&&&&&&&B. easy&&&&&&&&&&B. bring&&&&&&&&
C. literary&&&&C. complete&&&&C. scold&&&&&& C. autumn&&&&&&C. recognized&&C. houses&&&&&&C. attention&& C. created&&&& C. however&&&& C. replace&&&& C. but&&&&&&&& C. sell&&&&&&&&C. struggles&& C. flew&&&&&&&&C. small&&&&&& C. sadness&&&& C. survived&&&&C. contacted&& C. dangerous&& C. collect&&&&
D. cultural&&&& D. buy&&&&&&&&&&D. persuade&&&& D. spring&&&&&& D. advice&&&&&& D. presents&&&& D. advice&&&&&& D. understood&& D. furthermore&&D. doubt&&&&&&&&D. so&&&&&&&&&& D. improve&&&&&&D. arguments&&&&D. moved&&&&&&&&D. amazing&&&&&&D. illness&&&&&&D. spent&&&&&&&&D. raised&&&&&& D. special&&&&&&D. apply&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5: ACADB& 6-10: &CDBCA& 11-15: CDABA& 16-20: BCDBD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Long long ago,there was a small village. This vi..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Long long ago,there was a small village. This vi..”考查相似的试题有:
227866181901176597221065184460237727Long long ago, there lived a king._百度知道
Long long ago, there lived a king.
,谁能把它帮我补完整., there lived a king. So the king waited and waited? Thank you very very very much.. The artist said he must wait. He loved horses, he could not wait any longer.
After a year.
以上是1985年左右的初中一年级或者二年级英语课本中的一篇文章. One day, he asked an artist to draw him a beautiful horse,后面的我记不全了..Long long ago
提问者采纳
All right.&quot, & &quot. The king
was angry.
On every piece of paper was a picture of a horse. At last.&quot. He loved horses.
Quickly the artist brought out paper and a brush, long ago there lived a king. There they saw pile said the artist, the artist said. They went to the
artist&#39. In five minutes he finished drawing a very beautiful horse. The artist
said. & So the king waited?&quot. He went to seCome with me, yet you
kept me waiting for a year, after a year he could not wait any
You can draw a good horse in five minutes, but you must wait. &It took me
more than a year to learn to draw a beautiful horse in five
minutes.&quot. One day
he asked an artist to draw him a beautiful horseLs workroom. Why. He
waited and waited
提问者评价
Thank you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答