问26个孩子和一道题题 although it is...

问一道题—My cousin is very clever but he doesn’t work hard at his lessons.—My cousin is very clever but he doesn’t work hard at his lessons.—____________.A.So is my little brother B.Neither does my little brotherC.So it is with my littl_百度作业帮
问一道题—My cousin is very clever but he doesn’t work hard at his lessons.—My cousin is very clever but he doesn’t work hard at his lessons.—____________.A.So is my little brother B.Neither does my little brotherC.So it is with my littl
问一道题—My cousin is very clever but he doesn’t work hard at his lessons.—My cousin is very clever but he doesn’t work hard at his lessons.—____________.A.So is my little brother B.Neither does my little brotherC.So it is with my little brother D.Neither is my little brother
这句话包含两个意思,回答的时候只针对哪一个都不全面.A针对前半句,B针对后半句,D完全错误.只有C概括了全部内容.nor is it/nor it is_百度知道
nor is it/nor it is
它们两个有何区别呢有一道题It is no good to be poor in a beautifu envirnment,_____good to be well-off but live with environmental problems.
A. so is it
B. so it is C. nor it is
D. nor is it这道题选择的是D 我原来选的是C 我想问一下 为什么选择D D和C有何区别 分别用于什么语境当中 求详细解答 谢谢!
提问者采纳
其实很简单,nor表示的是一种否定的预期,那么在它后面的句子就是要倒装的,就是主谓的位置是先谓语再主语的。就像not only....but also这个句式是一样的。你们学了倒装句了么?你一口气问了两遍,你的同一个问题我再那边也回答过了,求采纳~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教高手一道题It is high time that all of you to bea、go
b、 will go
c、 must go
d、 went_百度作业帮
请教高手一道题It is high time that all of you to bea、go
b、 will go
c、 must go
请教高手一道题It is high time that all of you to bea、go
b、 will go
c、 must go
能给解释一下吗?采纳你的初中一年级上册寒假作业一道题:【见问题补充】写出它们的缩写形式:Who is__________
2.he is____________
3.it is__________
4.are not_________5.What is____________
6.l am_______
7.is not_________
8_百度作业帮
初中一年级上册寒假作业一道题:【见问题补充】写出它们的缩写形式:Who is__________
2.he is____________
3.it is__________
4.are not_________5.What is____________
6.l am_______
7.is not_________
初中一年级上册寒假作业一道题:【见问题补充】写出它们的缩写形式:Who is__________ & & & 2.he is____________ & & 3.it is__________ & &4.are not_________5.What is____________ & & &6.l am_______ & 7.is not_________ & & & 8.does not________
Who'she'sit'saren'tWhat'sI'misn'tdoesn't问大家一道题每空填写一个适当的英文但系.完成下面的短文Here is picture of Hong Guang Street .It's the main street of the _________.It's very __________and beautiful .In
street there are many ________,such as the bookshop_百度作业帮
问大家一道题每空填写一个适当的英文但系.完成下面的短文Here is picture of Hong Guang Street .It's the main street of the _________.It's very __________and beautiful .In
street there are many ________,such as the bookshop
问大家一道题每空填写一个适当的英文但系.完成下面的短文Here is picture of Hong Guang Street .It's the main street of the _________.It's very __________and beautiful .In
street there are many ________,such as the bookshop ,the department store ,the grocery shop and cake shop .There __________also some banks and
a post office .You can take ________or a taxi to get there .It's Monday today.There are ________many people in
the street and it looks free and _____.But at ________,it is usually very crowded ,All the shops are ________of people and the traffic is very ___________,too.
citywideshopsarebussocomfortablenoonfullheavy

我要回帖

更多关于 26个孩子和一道题 的文章

随机推荐