类别:教学
当前版本:1.02
语言:日语, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:独家:九年级2014最新版秋季版新鲜出炉
*包括20...
初中(新目标)英语同步语音听力教材【全5册合集】课文同步点读2014年最新版-初一七年级上下册,初二八年级上下册,初三九年级全册应用说明
独家:九年级2014最新版秋季版新鲜出炉*包括2013最新版旧版七年级上下册,2013最新版旧版八年级上下册,九年级全册。 *同步教材字幕, 同时支持iPad、iPhone *可点读,方便操作,随身听 *可限时播放,循环播放 *新版旧版合集 *适合初中在校学生,当然其他人员也可以当做学习英语的一个好的教材工具。 *注:同步人教版初中英语(新目标)(Go for it)七年级上册 新版目录: Starter Units 1 Good morning! 2 What's this in English? 3 What color is it? Units 1 My name's Gina. 2 This is my sister. 3 Is this your pencil? 4 Where's my schoolbag? 5 Do you have a soccer ball? 6 Do you like bananas? 7 How much are these socks? 8 When is your birthday? 9 My favorite subject is science. 旧版目录 预备篇 Starter Unit 1 Good morning Starter Unit 2 What's this in English? Starter Unit 3 What color is it? Words and Expressions in Each Unit 正式篇 Unit 1 My name’s Gina. Unit 2 Is this your pencil? Unit 3 This is my sister. Unit 4 Where’s my backpack? Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball? Unit 6 Do you like bananas? Unit 7 How much are these pants? Unit 8 When is your birthday? Unit 9 Do you want to go to a movie? Unit 10 Can you play the guitar? Unit 11 What time do you go to school? Unit 12 My favorite subject is science. *注:同步人教版初中英语(新目标)(Go for it)7年级下册 新版目录: Contents 1 Can you play the guitar? 2 What time do you go to school? 3 How do you get to school? 4 Don’t eat in class. 5 Why do you 6 I’m watching TV. 7 It’s raining! 8 Is there a post office near here? 9 What does he look like? 10 I’d like some noodles. 11 How was your school trip? 12 What did you do last weekend? 旧版目录 Unit 1 Where’s your pen pal from? Unit 2 Where’s the post office? Unit 3 Why do you like koalas? Unit 4 I want to be an actor. Unit 5 I’m watching TV. Unit 6 It’s raining! Unit 7 What does he look like? Unit 8 I ’d like some noodles. Unit 9 How was your weekend? Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation? Unit 11 What do you think of game shows? Unit 12 Don’t eat in class. *注:同步人教版国中英语(新目标)(Go for it)八年级上全册 新版目录: Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? Unit 2 How often do you exercise? Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister. Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater? Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? Unit 6 I’m going to study computer science. Unit 7 Will people have robots? Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? Unit 9 Can you come to my party? Unit 10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 旧版目录 Unit 1 How often do you exercise? Unit 2 What's the matter? Unit 3 What are you doing for vacation? Unit 4 How do you get to school? Unit 5 Can you come to my party? Unit 6 I’m more outgoing than my sisiter. Unit 8 How was your school trip? Unit 9 When was he born? Unit 10 I’m going to be a basketball player. Unit 11 Could you please clean your room? Unit 12 What’s the best radio station?限于字数限制,其他年级目录不一一罗列!
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
02:55:20.841---- 02:55:20.856----15.6人教版初中英语词汇初二(字母)下 a-l
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
at the bad time of a year
at the end of
at the head of
at the moment
at this time of a year
be different from
be in hospital
by the way
do the washing
enjoy oneself
everything
family tree
feel worried
for example
get dressed
get ready for
give the message
go for a walk
go skating
granddaughter
grandparents
hard-working
help oneself to
in the end
instead of
interesting
jump the queue
look around
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成地 址:山东省淄博市张店区高新技术开发区民祥北路华鸿文化物流园内绿卡科技
2013掌中宝初中英语词汇必备听力录音
下载本书资料,请扫描二维码,可直接下载到手机上
☉推荐使用迅雷下载本站教材,如果教材格式为RAR,请使用 WinRAR v3.10 以上版本解压本站教材。
☉下载本站资源,如果服务器暂不能下载请过一段时间重试!(建议避开周末等访问高峰期)
☉本站教材部分内容是与书籍配套学习,请购买纸质书籍后再进行下载!
☉本站资源全部免费提供,请勿盗链,谢谢。
地 址:山东省淄博市张店区高新技术开发区民祥北路华鸿文化物流园内绿卡科技
邮 编:255000
微信公共平台
手机网站二维码
Copyright (C)
绿卡凯尔图书公司 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语听力测试 的文章

随机推荐