英语倒装句讲解
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢/13该会员上传的其它文档:7 p.3 p.4 p.2 p.4 p.9 p.6 p.6 p.2 p.2 p.4 p.4 p.5 p.3 p.3 p.4 p.5 p.6 p.16 p.7 p.4 p.4 p.15 p.6 p.高二倒装句练习题-英语1.NotuntilIbegantowork____h..高二倒装句练习题-英语1.NotuntilIbegantowork____howmuchtimeIhadwasted.A.didn'tIrealize???B.didIrealize???C.Ididn'trealize???D.Irealized???2.Onlybypractisingafewhourseve高二英语倒装句练习题-及答案相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocpdfpdfdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.英文歌曲中倒装句的应用
1Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends
Wake Me Up When
September ends
Here comes the rain
againHere comes the bus.The rain comes here again.
shots ring out in the barroom night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper
She sees the bartender in a pool of
Cries out, "My God, they killed them
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
The man the authorities came to blame
For somethin' that he never done
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a
The champion of the world
Three bodies lyin' there does Patty see
And another man named Bello, movin' around
mysteriously
"I didn't do it," he says, and he throws up his
"I was only robbin' the register, I hope you
understand
I saw them leavin'," he says, and he
"One of us had better call up the
And so Patty calls the cops
And they arrive on the scene with their red lights
In the hot New Jersey
night&&&&&&&&&&&&
HurricaneHere comes the story of the
HurricaneThe story of the Hurricane comes here.
Three bodies lyin'
there does Patty see,DoesPatty see three bodies lyin’ there.
bebebarelyhardlylittleseldom
3The only girl I care about has gone
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that
Along with her she took my
heart& Rhythm of the
But little does she
know that when she left that day.Little LittleDoes She
But she know
little that when she left that day.
4The deeper I go
All is fair in love she said
Think with your heart, not with your
That's what my mama told me
All the little things you do
Will end up coming back to you
I let my father mold
me&&&&&&&&
Deeper and
All the little things
you do will end up coming back to youAll the little things you do which will coming
back to you when it’s end up.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。  倒装类考点是近几年高考英语的一个重要考点,同时也是一个命题很有规律的考点,因为综观近几年的高考英语倒装试题,它只涉及三" />
免费阅读期刊
论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
高考英语倒装句三大考点
2013年第4期目录
&&&&&&本期共收录文章20篇
  倒装类考点是近几年高考英语的一个重要考点,同时也是一个命题很有规律的考点,因为综观近几年的高考英语倒装试题,它只涉及三种类型――掌握它,你就可以“通杀”它! 中国论文网 /9/view-5923994.htm  类型一 否定型倒装   这里说的否定型倒装,其实就是指将含有否定意义的词语置于句首时,其后句子要用部分倒装。我们先看看高考是怎样考的(答案分别为CDC):   1. Never before seen anybody who can play tennis as well as Robert. (2012年江西卷)   A. had she B. she had C. has she D. she has   2. Not until he retired from teaching three years ago having a holiday abroad. (2012年辽宁卷)   A. he had considered B. had he considered   C. he considered D. did he consider   3. This is not my story, nor the whole story. My story plays out differently. (2012年四川卷)   A. is there B. there is C. is it D. it is   【考点归纳】 可置于句首的否定词比较多,但有趣的是,高考不会面面俱到,其中重点设题的主要有以下几类:   1. 将否定词hardly置于句首   Hardly had she spoken than she regretted it bitterly. 话刚出口,她就后悔不迭。   Hardly had they reached Edinburgh than they were ordered to return to London. 他们刚到爱丁堡,就接到了返回伦敦的命令。   2. 将否定词seldom置于句首   Seldom have I read an article that was so full of lies. 我很少读到充斥这么多谎言的文章。   Seldom do we hear such fine singing from school choirs. 我们很少能听到学校的合唱团有如此好的歌唱了。   3. 将否定词neither置于句首   I can?蒺t ever recall Dad hugging me. Neither did I sit on his knee. 我不记得爸爸曾经抱过我,我也没在他膝盖上坐过。   The authorities were not sympathetic to the students?蒺 demands, neither would they tolerate any disruption. 当局既不支持学生们的要求,也不会容忍任何混乱发生。   4. 将否定词never置于句首   Never before had he seen so many people starving. 以前他从未见过这么多人挨饿。   Never in my wildest dreams had I thought I would go to Hollywood. 我做梦也没想到自己会去好莱坞。   5. 将否定词nor置于句首   I don?蒺t expect children to be rude, nor do I expect to be disobeyed. 我不希望孩子们没有礼貌,也不希望他们不听话。   He doesn?蒺t want to live in the country when he grows up, nor does he want to live in the city. 他长大后不想住在乡下,也不想住在城里。   6. 将否定词little置于句首   Little did they know they were to be reunited ten years later. 他们简直想不到10年后竟又能团聚。   Little did I think that we were talking together for the last time. 我没有想到我们这次谈话竟成诀别。   Little does he know, but we?蒺re flying to Geneva next weekend to celebrate his birthday. 他还不知道呢,下周末我们要飞往日内瓦去给他庆祝生日。   7. 将否定词nowhere置于句首   Nowhere is drug abuse more of a problem than in the US. 没有什么地方吸毒问题比美国更严重。   Nowhere does the article mention the names of the people involved. 这篇文章并没有提及相关人员的名字。   8. 将否定词no sooner置于句首   No sooner had I got into the house than the phone rang. 我刚进屋,电话铃就响了。   No sooner had I started mowing the lawn than it started raining. 我刚开始修剪草坪就开始下雨了。
  9. 将否定词not until置于句首   Not until he received her letter did he fully understand the depth of her feelings. 他直到收到她的信之后才充分理解她的感情有多深。   Not until I left home did I begin to understand how strange my family was. 只有在我离开家以后,我才开始理解我的家庭有多么奇怪。   类型二 only型倒装   所谓only型倒装,指的是当“only +状语”位于句首时,其后句子要用部分倒装。我们先看看高考是怎样考的(答案分别为AC):   1. Only after Mary read her composition the second time the spelling mistake. (2012年天津卷)   A. did she notice B. she noticed   C. does she notice D. she has noticed   2. Only with the greatest of luck to escape from the rising flood waters. (2012年上海卷)   A. managed she B. she managed   C. did she manage D. she did manage   【考点归纳】 “only+状语”位于句首时引出的倒装主要有以下三类:   1. only +副词   Only later did we realize the true significance of his remark. 我们直到后来才明白他的话的真正含义。   The pilot reassured the passengers. Only then did I realize how dangerous the situation had been. 飞机驾驶员要乘客们放心,这时我才明白刚才的情况有多危险。   2. only +介词短语   Only by shouting was he able to make himself heard. 他只有叫喊才能让别人听到他。   Only after her death was I able to appreciate her. 只有到她死后我才认识到她的价值。   3. only +状语从句   Only when we landed did we see how badly the plane had been damaged. 我们只是在着陆之后才看到飞机损坏的严重程度。   Only if these conditions are fulfilled can the application proceed to the next stage. 只有满足这些条件,这个应用程序才可以进行到下一步。   另外补充一点,除上面提到的“only +状语”外,not only…置于句首时,其后也要用倒装句式(部分倒装)。如:   Not only did he turn up late, he also forgot his books. 他不仅迟到了,而且还忘了带书。   Not only did I speak to her, I even got her autograph! 我不仅同她说了话,甚至还得到了她的签名。   类型三 so do I 型倒装   so do I 是同学们比较熟悉的一个结构,其实它有很多变体,如so am I, so can I, so did I, so does he, so did she 等等。此类倒装的用法是:当要表示前面提出的某一肯定的情况也同样适合于后者,通常就要用“so +助动词+主语”这种倒装结构。我们先看看高考是怎样考的(答案为C):   ―I don?蒺t know about you, but I?蒺m sick and tired of this weather.   ― . I can?蒺t stand all this rain. (2012年山东卷)   A. I don?蒺t care B. It?蒺s hard to say   C. So am I D. I hope so   【考点归纳】 so do I 类倒装主要有以下两类:   1. 肯定式用so do I   As the demand rises, so do prices. 随着需求的增加,其价格也会上升。   Her actions and thoughts became distorted. So did her behavior. 她的行动和思想变得扭曲了,她的态度也是。   2. 否定式用neither / nor do I   “I don?蒺t even understand the question.” “Neither do I.” “我甚至连问题都没有听懂。”“我也一样。”   Britain does not agree and neither do Denmark, Portugal and Ireland. 英国不同意,丹麦、葡萄牙和爱尔兰也持反对意见。   【边学边练】   1. Hardly training than they were sent into battle.
  A. the men were started B. were the men started   C. the men had started D. had the men started   2. Hardly to speak, when there was a shout from the back of the hall.   A. had she begun B. she had begun   C. was she begun D. she was begun   3. Seldom any apology when mistakes are made.   A. we receive B. do we receive   C. we received D. did we receive   4. ―I don?蒺t think he is clever.   ―Neither he is, and neither .   A. his brother is B. is his brother   C. his brother does D. does his brother   5. Never such an effort to save whales from extinction.   A. has there been B. there has been   C. has it been D. it has been   6. Never in her life so alone, so abandoned.   A. she had felt B. had she felt   C. she was felt D. was she felt   7. Not until much later who her real father was.   A. she learned B. did she learn   C. she learn D. does she learn   8. Not until that evening to recover her self-control.   A. was she able B. she was able   C. is she able D. she is able   9. No sooner than it began to rain.   A. were the picnic baskets unpacked   B. the picnic baskets were unpacked   C. had the picnic baskets unpacked   D. the picnic baskets had unpacked   10. No sooner to marry him than she started to have terrible doubts.   A. did she agree B. she agreed   C. had she agreed D. she had agreed   11. when the vehicle was lifted did the full horror of the accident become clear.   A. Only B. Even C. Just D. Yet   12. Only when we have weighed all the factors involved when would be the best time to start.   A. need we decide B. we need decide   C. can we decide D. we can decide   13. Not only our money, but we were nearly killed.   A. were we lost B. we were lost   C. we lost D. did we lose   14. Not only late three times, but she has also done no work.   A. she has been B. has she been   C. she was D. was she   15. Not only a pay increase, they want reduced hours as well.   A. the nurses wanted B. did the nurses want   C. the nurses want D. do the nurses want   16. Ann thinks there?蒺s something wrong with Bill, and .   A. so do I B. so I do C. so am I D. so I am   17. The service was terrible and .   A. so was the food B. so the food was   C. the food was so D. the food so was   18. They couldn?蒺t understand it at the time, and .   A. nor we could B. nor could we   C. nor we had D. nor had we   19. Tom didn?蒺t believe a word she said, and neither .   A. did the police B. the police did   C. were the police D. the police were   20. Only if the red light comes on any danger to employees.   A. is there B. there is C. is it D. it is   【参考答案】   1―5 DABBA 6―10 BBAAC 11―15 ACDBD 16―20 AABAA   (编辑 陈根花)
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语的倒装句 的文章

随机推荐