I‘m mostjapan fuckingg gr...

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH Lyrics - LILY ALLEN");}else{document.write("");}Total views: 105 times this weekRating: 8.78/10 [37 votes]Lily Allen - Fuck You Very MuchTop Lily Allen SongsRelated Lily Allen LinksLILY ALLENFuck You Very Much LyricsLook inside, look inside your tiny mindThen look a bit harder'Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tiredOf all the hatred you harborSo you say it's not okay to be gayWell, I think you're just evilYou're just some racist who can't tie my lacesYour point of view is medievalFuck you, fuck you very, very much'Cause we hate what you doAnd we hate your whole crewSo please don't stay in touchFuck you, fuck you very, very much'Cause your words don't translateAnd it's getting quite lateSo please don't stay in touchDo you get, do you get a little kickOut of being small minded?You want to be like your fatherIt's approval you're afterWell, that's not how you find itDo you, do you really enjoyLiving a life that's so hateful?'Cause there's a hole where your soul should beYou're losing control a bitAnd it's really distastefulFuck you, fuck you very, very much'Cause we hate what you doAnd we hate your whole crewSo please don't stay in touchFuck you, fuck you very, very much'Cause your words don't translateAnd it's getting quite lateSo please don't stay in touchFuck you, fuck you, fuck youFuck you, fuck you, fuck youFuck youYou say you think we need to go to warWell, you're already in one'Cause it's people like you that need to get slewNo one wants your opinionFuck you, fuck you very, very much'Cause we hate what you doAnd we hate your whole crewSo please don't stay in touchFuck you, fuck you very, very much'Cause your words don't translateAnd it's getting quite lateSo please don't stay in touchFuck you, fuck you, fuck youFuck you, fuck you, fuck you(C) EMI APRIL MUSIC INC.; KURSTIN MUSIC; UNIVERSAL-SONGS OF POLYGRAM INT'L; Correct these lyricsthese lyrics are last corrected by briannajackel :)Songwriter(s): Gregory Kurstin, Lily Rose AllenCopyright: Universal Music Publishing Ltd., Emi April Music Inc., Kurstin MusicOfficial lyrics powered by
Watch VideoChoose12345678910 Rate Fuck You Very Much by Lily Allen (current rating: 8.78)12345678910 Meaning to "Fuck You Very Much" song text (13 meanings)i love how this song is so happy (like the tune and rythm) but the lyrics are saying something else . . .This song rocks my socks! i can't help but sing this song all the time! It's so addictive because it's so upbeat but so mean at the same time. I love it and Lilly Allen!I LOVE THIS SONG! I love it sooooooo much, i went to the itunes store and blew most of my money to get all of her songs, including this one, 'cause she's sings about the stuff!people like urall who still believe the lies of the war are the biggest idiots this world has ever seen. 8 years of Bush destroying a great economy now you wanna blame the new guy. uh ya rt FUI love this song,i used it for my video on youtube,for the lame ignorant haters in online games.ty Lilly !!!:)This song is dedicated to our president TRAIAN BASESCU and to his campaign crew! GET LOST and read again the refrain!!!!Dedicated to my sister in law ALIN SAFIA YAHYA who always ruin my day...no one wants your opinion...so get lost.knowing you is like living in hell...french are good. nobody can't appreciate france. thank you lily to show paris in your clip. i love you and your songsIt was origianlly written about the BNP, then changed to be more about George W Bush, but I think it has more of a general meaning.I know this sounds dumb, but G.W. Bush is Bush right? I luv da song. It's a gr8 way to blow off steam and get happy.Load More Song Meanings required
requiredCharacters count :
min. 100 characters / &/Use Instagram online with the best experience: fast, clear and beautiful! Browse, explore, comment, like and more!
@__fuck0ff__
no sabía donde mirar DLDJSG:'( #instachile #instalike
calor te odio?
más vacaciones xfa? #instachile #instalike
Playa Guanaqueros
playa???? #instalike #instachile #playa
quiero a los chicos del barrio, estar sentadas en la escalera hasta tarde, quiero devolvermee?? #instachile #instalike #playa
Tongoy, IV Región De Coquimbo
bonito dedo verening skhfd ??????? #instalike #instachile
lentes de divas?? #instalike #instachile
siempre la vendo eh ?? #instalike #instachile
no mg la foto? pero a ti si msbfj te amoo?? #instalike #instachile
verano con polera, polerón, parca y todas las manos? #instachile #instalike #gordatotal
#instachile #instalike
y si te gustan los planetas yo te los llevo a tu puerta?? #instalike #instachile
un brindis porque te quiero, te pienso y no te olvido????? #instachile #instalike
que amurrada:-( #instalike #instachile
Y sé feliz Pero no por alguien Tampoco por algo Quizás con alguien?? #instalike#instachile
one question, do yo need someone or do yo need me?? #instalike #instachile #princess
estoy muriendo de a poco ?? #instalike #instachile #gatafloja
me encanta amor a prueba? tony te amo? aylen te amo? #instalike #instachile #princess #instainlove
que paja:( me duele la clavícula?? #instalike #instachile #princess #instamoment
&La primera copa, porque te fuiste. La segunda, porque me quedé. La tercera para olvidarte y, ni en la cuarta, lo logré.& #instalike #instachile #princess #instamoment
oye pollo? te quiero oks
#instachile #instalike #pollito #princess #teamo

我要回帖

更多关于 japan fucking 的文章

随机推荐