经典的短句英语短剧

最经典英语爱情句子_百度知道
最经典英语爱情句子
提问者采纳
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words。2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend along hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears。3、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?4、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!5、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!6、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!7、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not。8、人生的悲哀是你遇上了一个对你很重要的人,他是你的一切。然而,你却没有办法留住他A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.9、爱情是:当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之後,你仍然珍惜对方。Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person.爱情是:当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之後,你仍然珍惜对方。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is 看看伏尔泰的 《世界上最遥远的距离》吧 呵呵,这我曾经从一个帖子上
If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you, it is yours, if it doesn't ,it never was.
Once there was a true love in front of me, but I did not cherish, until when the loss of too late to regret, the most painful in the world . If God can give me one chance, I will say three words to that girl: I love you. If there had to be a a time limit, I wish it would be ten thousand years.曾经有一份真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,可是我没有珍惜,等到失去的时候才后悔莫及,尘世间最痛苦的事莫过于此.如果上天可以让我再来一次的话,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你.如果要给这份爱加一个期限,我希望是一万年. 这个是我能想到的最经典的了。
英语口语中心还是蛮多.好.的,建议还是综合比较下或是先试听下那家英语学习中心的课程后,再决定去哪一家,我是在ABC先下英语,Hkknow英语,e线口语,Ekoyu口语学的,他们的外教都是有五、六年的教学经验,课前课后还有学习顾问回答问题,并追踪进度,是根据个人英语水平自己选择课程,特别是口语和听力,最好能是外国人教学。Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。Precious tngs are very few in ts world. That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界 I am on my way to future,where you are there.我要去 有你的未来
I'm all for you with all my heart!
爱情句子的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8:53:16【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"英语短语"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"英语短语"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:英语短语===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:be similar to the same withbe different fromin factcare about me
trulyas long as望采纳解决方案2:太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!解决方案3:be
as解决方案4:be
from解决方案5:really
me解决方案6:as
as解决方案7:be similar withas same asbe different fromin factonly if
================可能对您有帮助================
答:一.相近介词和介词短语 1. With the help of 在~~帮助下 under the leadership / care of 在~~领导/关心下 2. be strict with sb. 对~人要求严格 be strict in sth. 对~事要求严格 3. at present=at the present time 目前 for the pres...===========================================答:make. sure 意味确保 而find out为 找出 得到===========================================答:1、fail exams 考试不及格 2、play the instruments 弹奏乐器 3、make a deal/treaty with sb. 与某人达成协议(个人觉得make an agreement with sb.更好,可是它的冠词是a,不是an ) 4、get into the habit of 养成……的习惯 5、be able to do ...===========================================答:1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 ...===========================================问:要常用的,日常生活能用到的,口语短语...答:"1.自己就可以练习口语,想练多久,就练多久. 2.始终有一位高级教师指出您的不足和错误---英文原文. 3.题材范围极广,可以突破我们自己的思维禁锢,比如我们总是喜欢谈论我们自己熟悉的话题,所以我们总是在练习相同的语言,进步当然就缓慢了. 4.选择...===========================================问:越多越好答:高中英语词组: 1. a big headache令人头痛的事情 2. a fraction of 一部分 3. a matter of concern 焦点 4. a series of 一系列,一连串above all 首先,尤其是 5. absent from不在,缺席 6. abundant in富于 7. account for 解释 8. accuse sb. o...===========================================问:越多越好答:be important to sb. 对某人重要 electrical appliance 电器 electric kettle 电水壶 public transport 公共交通 as well 也 link up sth with sth 把……和……连接起来 run through 穿过 be made of 用……制成 it is good to do sth 这样做某事很好...===========================================问:总记不到,记到了也不确定,要翻书。考试时多半都是碰的,拿不准…… 有口...答:个人推荐:英语单词短语记忆九法笔者这里希望将自己在多年的英语学习中记忆单词和短语的办法和网友们分享一下。但是我首先非常遗憾地告诉大家,这里并没有某些朋友希望找到的快速记单词的灵丹妙药。我认为,不管学什么都要脚踏实地,以刻苦学习...=========================================== God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。 No way! 不可能! Don't flatter me. 过奖了。 Hope so. 希望如此。 Go down to business. 言归正传。 I'm not going. 我...===========================================到目前为止 so far
实现 come true
在晚会上 at the party
日常英语 everyday English
如此--以至于 so...that
了解 catch on
像--一样 be like
在近十五年 in the recent fifty year...=========================================== 1. a bit (of) 有一点
2. a few (表示肯定)一些;几个
3. a kind of 一种;一类
4. a little 少量;少许
5. a lot of 许多,大量
6. a number of 大量;许多
7. a pair of 一双,一副
8. a piece...=========================================== 1. a big headache令人头痛的事情
2. a fraction of 一部分
3. a matter of concern 焦点
4. a series of 一系列,一连串above all 首先,尤其是
5. absent from不在,缺席
6. abunda...=========================================== If you love two persons, Because you will not love someone else if you truly love the first.
------ 假如你爱上了两个人,选择第二个。因为如果你真爱第一个,就...===========================================
I am used to getting up early.
等一会儿 wait a minute
你过去弹钢琴吗?
Did you use to play the piano?
我对学英语感兴趣。
I am interested in studying English.
她喜欢踢足球...===========================================新目标九年级英语重要短语
I. 动词短语
1.be terrified of 害怕……,恐惧……
2.be on the …team 在……队里
3.be good for 对……有益
4.be proud of 对……感到骄...=========================================== 1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You're ...=========================================== nuts about something很喜欢某物,对...很疯狂go nuts 疯了,狂怒out of the blue 很意外 He wrote to me out of the blue 很意外,他给我写信了 blows hot and cold态度转变很快,忽冷忽...=========================================== 1 a host of 大量
2 a test for检测目的
3 a test on对……进行测试
4 a test with检测手段
5 above all 最重要的;
6 according to根据
7 achieve equilibrium取得平衡
8 achiev...===========================================
12345678910当前位置: >
30句超唯美经典英文短句:你是我见过的最美丽的风景。
1.Please don't see me off.The journey I'm walking on alone is lonely and dangerous. &
请不要为我送行。我即将独自踏上的旅途是孤独且布满荆棘的。 &
2.I will always keep my eyes wide open so that I can know everything in your heart. &
我会一直睁大眼睛 这样的话 我就能读出你心底的一切了。&
3.I love the way of rain drops falling on the leaves because that is the way you loved me . &
我喜欢雨滴落在树叶上的方式 因为你也曾经这样爱过我。&
4.I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Even if let me say this one thousand times,I will never get tired of it.&
我想你 我想你 我想你呀 即使让我说一千遍我也永远不会厌倦。&&
5.Look at the stars in the sky,that's all my wishes especiallly for you. &
你看到夜空中的星星了么 那都是专属于你 我的祝福啊。 &
6.Yep.I'm wondering if you will give all yourself to me when I need you. &
是的。 我在想我需要你的时候你会不会把全部的你托付给我。&
7.When you turned back ,my heart twitched powerfully.Now I know it's the feeling of pain. &
当你转过身的时候 我的心狠狠的抽动了一下。现在我知道了这个叫作心痛。&
8.&Good night,my dear.& Even if I know you will never hear it.&
&亲爱的 晚安。&即使我知道你永远也不会听到。 &
8.When all the lights are off,when all the noise are slient,the only thing in my mind is you .&
当所有的灯熄灭了 当所有的声音安静了 我脑海中唯一留下的东西就是你。&
&9.Thank to the god.Today I can still sit before the computer desk.I can get enough food and water.I am still alive .I am not gonna die of any disease or natural disaster.I can still enjoy your warm hug and the loving expression in your eyes.
感谢上苍。今天我还可以坐在电脑桌前。我可以得到足够的食物和水。我仍然活着 而且 我也不会因为什么疾病或者自然灾害而去世。我还可以沉浸在你温暖的拥抱和充满爱意的眼神中无法自拔。
10.I miss you.I like you.I love you.I need you.I want you.I am tired of you.I have forgotten you.
我想你。我喜欢你。我爱你。我需要你。我想要你。我厌倦你了。我已经忘掉你了。
11.What can you do for me? The only thing you can do for me is to get out of my memory.
你可以为我做些什么?你唯一可以为我做的事情就是滚出我的记忆。
12.I know all the things I did are worthless to you.Even if I try so hard ,you will never stand by my side.
我知道我做的一切都一文不值。即使我再怎么努力 你也永远不会站在我的身旁 .
13.I like your long long shadow.It just seems you are unhappy to say goodbye to me.
我喜欢你长长的身影。这就好像你跟我告别时是不舍的心情。
14.I thought you are the only one who understood me.But now when all the others konw I&m upset,you are the only one who still don&t find it.
我曾以为你是唯一懂我的人。(本文来自一点点语录网 )但是现在所有人都知道我很沮丧都时候你是唯一一个没有发现的人。
15.I have nothing but you.You have everything but her.
我除了你什么都没有。你除了她什么都有。
16.Forget forgot forgotten forgetful forgettable unforgettable.
忘记。曾忘记。已经忘记。健忘。易忘。难忘。
17.There is always something I haven't said to you.It's not because of other things,it's because I love you.
总会有些话来不及告诉你。不是因为外界的客观原因 只是因为我爱你。
18.If when you talk to me,I will have strong heartbeat in my body.Am I falling love with you?
如果当你跟我说话的时候,我都会有强烈的心跳感。我是不是爱上你了?
你可能喜欢的
评论更精彩!
"2012经典语录"发现
"2012经典语录" 相关经典幽默英文短句_寂寞文字吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,909贴子:
经典幽默英文短句收藏
Money&is&not&everything.&There‘s&Mastercard&&&.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
One&should&love&animals.&They&are&so&.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
Save&water.&Shower&with&your&girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
Love&the&neighbor.&But&don‘t&get&caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
Behind&every&successful&man,&there&is&a&woman.
And&behind&every&unsuccessful&man,&there&are&two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
Every&man&should&marry.&After&all,&happiness&is&not&the&only&thing&in&life.
再迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
The&wise&never&marry,&And&when&they&marry&they&become&otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
Success&is&a&relative&term.&It&brings&so&many&relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
Never&put&off&the&work&till&tomorrow&what&you&can&put&off&today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
Love&is&photogenic.&It&needs&darkness&to&develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
(老外也保守,要摸黑办事,哈哈)
Children&in&backseats&cause&accidents.&Accidents&in&backseats&cause&children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
&Your&future&depends&on&your&dreams.&&So&go&to&sleep.
&现在的梦想决定着你的将来&,所以还是再睡一会吧。
There&should&be&a&better&way&to&start&a&day&than&waking&up&every&morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
&Hard&work&never&killed&anybody.&&But&why&take&the&risk?&&
&努力工作不会导致死亡!&不过我不会用自己去证明。
&Work&fascinates&me.&&I&can&look&at&it&for&hours!&&
&工作好有意思耶!&尤其是看着别人工作。
God&made&&Thank&God&we&can&choose&our&friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
When&two‘s&company,&three‘s&the&result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
A&dress&is&like&a&barbed&fence.&It&protects&the&premises&without&restricting&the&view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。
1楼 16:48&|
相关的贴子12346439223相关的图贴
哦,我再加句经典的吧。。。
题目:请用描述一场车祸。。
于是。。。。
one&car&come&,
one&car&go&,
two&cars&hit,
one&car&die.
是的,当时就是这样。。
2楼 01:12&|