职场面试英语语口语

怎么练习面试英语口语
無丶道丶424
在英语面试中,谈吐自信,就是要积极地进行自我肯定,让面试官充分了解求职者的优点与潜能.突出个性,就是要把自己与众不同的特点发挥出来,强调自己的专业与能力.语言中肯,就是要实事求是,不要言过其辞,夸夸其谈,也不要涉及与工作无关的事情.自我介绍应简洁明了,给面试官留下思路清晰、反应快捷、逻辑性强的印象.自我介绍时间不宜太长,最好控制在五分钟之内,以免言多语失.另外,在自我介绍时应避免过多地使用“I”(“我”),每个句子一开头就冒出一个“I”字,会给人留下自我标榜、以自我为中心的印象.灵活的应聘者往往会把以“I”开头的话,变成“You”字开头.例如,面试官问:“Would you please say something about yourself?”(请你谈谈自己的情况好吗?)应聘者则说:“Do you want me to talk about my personal life or to say something about the job?”(你想让我谈谈我个人的生活呢,还是与这份工作有关的问题?)这样,谈话就将求职者和招聘方都调动了起来.这种谈话的方式所产生的效果是不言而喻的.毕竟面试是求职者和招聘方互相沟通和互相选择的一次机会.回答问题时要口齿清晰、语调适中.回答内容要有条理、避免重复.介绍工作经历的时间顺序采用倒序,从最近一份工作谈起,着重强调有利于新工作的业务经历,凡和此次应征不相关的内容,应尽量避免提及.My name is Steven Cheung  I hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.The course has provided me the formal training necessary to be a nurse.Besides,I possess ten years of extensive experience ranging from Nursing Assistant to Nursing Supervisor at XYZ Hospital.My responsibilities include patient assessment and staff development,as well as the coordination of other health care services such as dietary,food nutrition,physical therapy and pharmacy.  I believe my strong clinical background and experience make me a valuable asset to your hospital.I would be pleased to attend an interview.对于这些情况,日常口语相对顺畅,对于面试口语培训但在整体面试者中还无法达到前二十名的位置,面试需要的不仅是日常口语交流顺畅,对于好的企业,如果想有更多的竞争力,您需要更多的面试技巧,如何将自己包装好推销出去也是我们需要持续再练习重要的点.Enging有专门的外企面试课程,所有教材均为enging研发团队自主研发的,结合了五百强企业常见的面试问题及列举了如何回答更为完美,怎样把自己的优势体现出来又不失真诚,面试的长度也分几种,分别有十二天面试,一到三个月面试,一年求职课程,主要根据您的具体面试时间,考虑哪种更合适.面试课程也同样分为各个行业,针对不同行业也都有有针对性的几节面试前的模考课程,争取更为全面.每天反复和外教进行练习,有英语测试和在线英语测试提高能力同时也掌握技巧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码最近要去应聘,请问英语口语考试或面试一般会问到什么问题?_百度知道
最近要去应聘,请问英语口语考试或面试一般会问到什么问题?
最常见的问题:1.Introduce yourself in two minutes.2.Why do you come to our company and what do you know about our company?3.Why do you leave your last job?4.What skills or abilities you should possess as a ....?5.How long do you suppose to work here?6.What's your biggest advantage and what's your greatest weak point?7.How do your family members and friends think of you?8.Do you have working experience ?9.In what way ,do you think you can make contribution to our company?10.What's your opinion about overwork(加班)?11.what's your expectation about the salary?12.If you have any question about our company, please feel free to ask ?I hope my suggestions can give some help to you, good luck to you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
正好我明天也要参加学校的一个出国交流学习面试我搜集了一些材料,分享给你,祝你成功!!
面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。...
您可能关注的推广
英语口语考试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外企面试英语口语 速成_百度知道
外企面试英语口语 速成
明天就要去面试了,有没有口语速成方法?CET-6已过,阅读能力好一点,经济学人,新闻周刊之类的读懂没问题,但是口语很烂,大学几乎没开珐旦粹秆诔飞达时惮江过口,怎么办?
提问者采纳
准备一些面试可能会问的问题及回答,背下来。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
学英语方法很关键,我给你几点方法建议。1.坚持不懈,从不间断。每天至少看 15-20 分钟的英语,早晨和晚上是学英语的最好时间珐旦粹秆诔飞达时惮江。 2.方法要灵活多样。一种方式学厌了,可以变换其他的方式,以便学而不厌。
3.熟记常用语,确保准确无误。把常用的交际用语背熟,熟能生巧。 4.多方位多角度来学英语。经常读报、听广播、看外语电影、听外语讲座、读课本和别人交谈等方式来练习英语。 5.敢于开口说英语,不要怕说错。只要敢说,就一定能学好。
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你可以先想想自己想说哪些内容,然后翻译成英文,背诵下来,想速成的话也只能这样了。题主你是去外企面试,如果面试通过了,口语很烂还是需要多加强练习的,以免以后工作过程中,因为英语口语的缘故造成很多不必要的麻烦,英语六级过了,基础应该还不错,多努力学习一下还是能有很大的提升的: ?C
您可能关注的推广
外企面试英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>>
相关教程:&&
必背英文面试口语&
《必背英文面试口语》收录了英文面试中考官必问的题目,题目涵盖了个人特点,教育背景,能力与成绩,应聘职位和事业规划等几大类别,并给出了详细的回答范例。真人朗读,帮助面试者迅速有效优化面试英语所需知识,提高口语能力。
Tell me about yourself 请做自我介绍 I currently work as a secretary to the General Manager in the sales office of a Japanese telecommunications company. 目前我在一家日本电信公司的营业厅担任总经理秘书一职。 Since he doe
What are some of your strengths? 你认为自己有哪些优点? My biggest strength is tenacity. 我最大的优点是坚韧。 All my past employers and business associates have said I an tenacious. 我之前的雇主和同事都说我具有不屈不
What are some of your weaknesses? 你认为自己有哪些缺点? I tend to be a perfectionist. 我的缺点是过于追求完美。 While doing the marketing research I just mentioned, 例如刚刚跟您提到的那门课, I went a bit overboard
How do you think a friend or professor who knows you well would describe you? 你认为了解你的朋友或老师会怎样评价你? They would say I'm a self-starter, highly motivated, energetic and goal-oriented, 他们可能会说,我是个做事
Are you aggressive? 你认为自己有干劲吗? Yes,aggressive enough to do the job. 是的,我做事干劲十足。 I've always worked in purely sales positions,so being aggressive has been necessary to achieving my goals and the company's goal
Are you competitive? 你是个竞争欲强的人吗? Yes,I believe competitiveness is a required tarit to excel,especially in sales, 是的,我相信想要脱颖而出,就必须要有竞争欲,尤其是在销售行业, and I thrive on compe
Are you creative? 你觉得自己富有创意吗? I'm very creative when it comes to problem-solving. 我能够创造性地解决问题。 For example,at my current work,we almost lost our best employee when her husband relocated to Taichung. 例如,
Are you an innovative person? 你是个勇于创新的人吗? I believe so. 我认为自己是个勇于创新的人。 Although I have't invented an entirely new product or anything of that scale, 虽然到目前为止,我并没有开发出全新的
Are you a self-starter? 你是个有主见的人吗? Yes,I am. 是的,我是个有主见的人。 Many people wait for the work to be given. 许多人等待别人分配任务。 My current boss is very receptive to new business ideas and creative
Can you act on your own initiative? 你会主动做事吗? When I started working on my current job,every process was paper-based,and we handed 50 applications a day. 我刚开始现在的工作时,所有的流程都是纸上作业,我们一天要
What motivates you? 是什么激励着你工作? What motivates me is seeing a clear path to advancement at a company in an exciting and growing field. 能够激励我努力工作的是,公司所在领域总是令人兴奋且不断发展着,在这
Are you a team player? 你是个善于团队合作的人么? I'm very much a team player. 我是一个很善于团队合作的人。 I believe strongly in positive reinforcement, for myself as an employee and for those whom I supervise. 我坚信,无
Do you prefer working as a member of a team or would you rather work alone? 你喜欢在团队中作,还是喜欢一个人做事? I like both, depending on the situation. 依情况而定,两种我都喜欢。 The success of an organization requ
How do you get along with other people? 你与其他人相处融洽吗? I always got along well with my co-workers in every job I had. 在过去的每一份工作当中,我与同事们都相处的非常融洽。 Having good working relationships
Do you like to work with people? 你喜欢与人接触的工作吗? Yes,I love working with people. 是的,我喜欢与人接触。 When I worked in a boutique,I met and dealt with all kinds of people every day. 当我在时装店工作时,每天都面试英语口语大全_英语口语
面试英语口语大全
学习啦【英语口语】 编辑:楚欣 发布时间:
  以下是小编整理的求职常用口语,希望对大家求职面试时有帮助。
  q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
  a: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
  q:what do you think you are worth to us? (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
  a:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
  q:what make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
  a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能。)
  q:are you a multitasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
  q:do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
  a:yes, I think so.
  a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
  q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
  a:helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
  a:adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和感。)
  a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
  q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
  a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
  they say Mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
  a:they say Mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
  常用句子:
  1. enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.兹随函附寄证书两份及简历表一份,仅供参考。
  2. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe that they may be found satisfactory.附上我历表和照片,希望您满意。
  3. you will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.随函寄上本人学历的简要概况及三封推荐信。
  4. enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr. Wang, head professor of English department and a copy of my transcript.
  随函附上英文系系主任王先生的推荐函一封及本人成绩单一份。
  5. you can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.
  您可以从附上的资料表中看出,本人目前有意寻求一份能令人满意的作。 薪金待遇
  1. as regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity. 至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。 2. the salary I should require would be 20,000 a year. 希望年薪能达到两万元。
  3. the salary required is 800 per month, living in the house. 希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。
  4. however, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
  如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。
  5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary. 如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。 离职原因
  1. the only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
  本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
  2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
  本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
  3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business. 本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。
  4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
  目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁会。
  面试常用英语口语(二)
  1. what is important to you in a job?
  challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
  2. why do you want to work for this organization?
  its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
  3. why should we employ you? (我们为什么要雇佣你?)
  my academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
  4. if we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我们工作多久?) as long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities〖职务随能力增长而相应提高〗.
  5. what are your greatest strengths〖最大优点〗? I can see what needs to be done and do it.
  I&m willing to make decisions. (能当机立断。) I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。) I can organize my time efficiently.
  6. what are your greatest weaknesses〖最大缺点〗?
  I tend to drive myself too hard. (我有时对自己要求过于严格。)
  I expect others to perform beyond their capacities. (我对别人的能力期望过高。) I like to see a job done quickly. (我喜欢速战速决。)
本文已影响 人
[面试英语口语大全]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
825人看了觉得好
677人看了觉得好
687人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 职场面试英语 的文章