这个Soul英语单词my soul 是什么意思思啊?

这个英语单词怎么读啊?什么意思?_百度知道匿名用户新用户请
已有0条评论
I’m happy.我很高兴 I’m ecstatic.我高兴得忘乎所以了。
I’m thrilled.我太激动了。
I’m in heaven.我...
Seven against Thebe七雄攻忒拜;激烈的战斗;惊心动魄的战争。
在希腊神话里,杀父娶母的忒拜王俄狄浦斯(Oedipus)得知事情的真相后,弄瞎了双眼,被两个不孝的儿子赶出忒拜城,俄狄浦斯由此怨恨儿子,诅咒他们永远...
想要拒绝总是不好意思直接说出口?让我们看看在英语里面可以怎样委婉地表达拒绝。 在《绝望主妇》(Desperate Housewives )第一季里面,经常会听到这样一句话,&I&m not sure.&rdqu...
我们的母语里有&视而不见&、&充耳不闻&这样的成语来表示人们对与自己无关的事情采取忽略的态度。有一些事,无关痛痒,可有可无的,被忽略了也就罢了。可是如果有些事情就像突然在你的房间里出现一...
All that i am or ever hope to be, i owe to my angel Mother. I remember my mot...
萧百佑,香港商人,自称&中国狼爸&,用&打&的教育方式,将三个孩子送进北大。萧百佑也跻身成功父母行列,出版...
第一:想着一夜成名;第二:想着别人有你需要的;第三:快实现梦想时停下;第四:永远相信错误是别人的;第五:只看重目标的结局。请对自己的梦想负责!
A: Did you get a partner for the geometry project?你的几何项目选好搭档了吗?B: I am still ...
1. I just don't love you anymore.
我不再爱你了。
2. It's really not worki...
1. There is a single definition of success。1.成功只有唯一的定义。And it involves an est...
点击单词可查翻译请问:这个英文是什么意思?_百度知道n. 灵魂;心灵;精神;鬼魂
adj. 美国黑人文化的
n. (Soul)人名;(英、法)苏尔
灵魂,内心,心灵来自古英语 sawol,灵魂,生命,精气神,来自 Proto-Germanic*saiwalo,灵魂,可能衍生自 Proto-Germanic*saiwaz,湖,海,词源同 sea.日耳曼传说中灵魂来自于湖和海,最终也归宿于 湖和海。
soul: [OE] Behind the word soul lies the ancient notion of the soul as something fleeting or mercurial. For its prehistoric Germanic ancestor, *saiwalō, was related to Greek aiólos ‘quickmoving’. Its modern Germanic cousins include German seele, Dutch ziel, Swedish sj?l, and Danish sjael."A substantial entity believed to be that in each person which lives, feels, thinks and wills" [Century Dictionary], Old English sawol "spiritual and emotional part of a person, life, living being," from Proto-Germanic *saiwalo (cognates: Old Saxon seola, Old Norse sala, Old Frisian sele, Middle Dutch siele, Dutch ziel, Old High German seula, German Seele, Gothic saiwala), of uncertain origin.

Sometimes said to mean originally "coming from or belonging to the sea," because that was supposed to be the stopping place of the soul before birth or after death [Barnhart]; if so, it would be from Proto-Germanic *saiwaz (see ). Klein explains this as "from the lake," as a dwelling-place of souls in ancient northern Europe.

Meaning "spirit of a deceased person" is attested in Old English from 971. As a synonym for "person, individual, human being" (as in every living soul) it dates from early 14c. Soul-searching (n.) is attested from 1871, from the phrase used as a past participle adjective (1610s). Distinguishing soul from spirit is a matter best left to theologians."instinctive quality felt by black persons as an attribute," 1946, jazz slang, from
(n.1). Also from this sense are soul brother (1957), soul sister (1967), soul food (1957), etc. Soul music, essentially gospel music with "girl," etc., in place of "Jesus," first attested 1961; William James used the term in 1900, in a spiritual/romantic sense, but in reference to inner music.
1. The Greeks accepted belief in the immortality of the soul.
希腊人相信灵魂不灭。 来自柯林斯例句 2. He ignores the traditional Christian dualism between body and soul.
他无视传统基督教的肉体与灵魂的二元论。 来自柯林斯例句 3. The group perform variations on soul and gospel music.
这个乐队演奏灵歌和福音音乐的变奏曲。 来自柯林斯例句 4. "I will put my heart and soul into the job," he promises.
“我会全身心投入到工作中去,”他保证说。 来自柯林斯例句 5. Believing yourself to be in the wrong job can be soul-destroying.
认为自己入错了行的想法会使人心灰意冷。 来自柯林斯例句
[ soul的用法, soul 造句 ]IIS 7.5 详细错误 - 404.0 - Not Found
Internet Information Services 7.5
HTTP 错误 404.0 - Not Found
您要找的资源已被删除、已更名或暂时不可用。
详细错误信息
模块IIS Web Core
通知MapRequestHandler
处理程序StaticFile
错误代码0x
请求的 URL:80//.html
物理路径M:\\.html