thank you for sbhelpi...

Thank you for giving me a hand. I ______ in the experiment without your valuable help.A. have failed
B. will fail
C. would have failed
D. must have failed
游客随风7kZ
c.虚拟语气.没有你的帮助,我(可能已经失败)了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
谢谢你帮了我,如果没有你的帮忙,我的试验将会失败。帮忙在先,试验在后,所以用would, 表示都发生的了 同时也适合虚拟语气
答案:C谢谢你的帮助,如果没有你有效的帮助,我的实验就不会成功。这是一个过去将来完成时,用虚拟语气。语意有:幸好有你的帮助,我的实验才能成功。即,说这句话的时候,实验已经成功了。
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~Thanks&for&和Thank&you&for&your后面都跟名词或动名词,表示感谢,具体意思可根据语境来理解和翻译。外国人之间表示礼节和客气也常用这2个句型,即使是你没有帮他们什么忙但他感到占用了你的时间,也会说Thank&you&for&your&time.这样的说法现在在中国的一些企业中也渐渐流行了起来,开会完毕总要加上个&谢谢你们的时间(Thanks&for&your&time)&。常用感谢表达:Thanks&for&your&time.&/&Thank&you&for&your&time.感谢你的时间。Thanks&for&your&patience.&/&Thank&you&for&your&patience.感谢你的耐心。Thanks&for&your&participation.&/&Thank&you&for&your&participation感谢你的参与。Thanks&for&your&cooperation.&/&Thank&you&for&your&cooperation.感谢你的合作。Thanks&for&your&effort.&/&Thank&you&for&your&effort.感谢你的努力。Thanks&for&your&help.&/&Thank&you&for&your&help.感谢你的帮助。Thanks&for&your&coin.&/&Thank&you&for&your&coin.感谢你的硬币。Thanks&for&your&support.&/&Thank&you&for&your&support.感谢你的支持。Thank&you&for&everything.&/&Thank&for&all&you&have&done&for&me.感谢你做的一切。由于文化的差异,中国人很少把以上说法挂在嘴边的,通常只是一句&谢谢&带过;而美国人似乎喜欢讲明感谢你什么,但无论何时,感谢一下人家的时间都一个很好的习惯。所以下次去参加完面试、开会发言完毕或者是项目谈判结束记得感谢对方一句:&Thank&you&for&your&time!&
参考资料:1、
相关内容链接Thank you for your help--21天训练营加速你的成功!--最棒的个人成功在线训练系统!()
21天训练营
目标大本营
Thank you for your helpComposition :After being involved in an accident, you were looked after by another person. Write a special letter to express your thanks.
How are you ? thanks so much for your help last time.
Last weekend,I took a trip to a strange city′′A′′ for visiting my friend.because it was the first time to be there,and I was tired at that time,I fell asleep in the bus.when I was wake ,the bus was on another station which far beyond city ′′A′′.
I wanted to make a call to my friend,unfortunately, I found that My mobile phone and purse were lost . What should I do ? I was almost cried. Then You took out your phone and helped me to contact with my friend. after that ,you helped me to find my friend .
I am so grateful for your kind help,You are really nice .
Yours sincerely.
Lucy. 14:19:36&&8赞 &37回复
看到了,写得非常好!
如果能加上得到这个朋友的帮助后,你的心里感受,(感激之情除了感谢外,还有其他的层次,比如通过朋友的帮助找到了安全感,感受到了在一个陌生的城市里人与人亲切的感受,这样比单纯的GRATEFUL更情真意切,但是文字一定要明了,清楚,)和着重表明这个朋友的帮助的重要性就更好了。
这只是我的看法,不一定得当。如果这只是一封感谢信,文字简单扼要也很重要。 14:44:58&&
1、写文章的目的是什么?
2、力求简洁、逻辑思维明确
3、情绪。高兴?兴奋?激动?
4、真诚到永远~!:)
以上是我的看法,并不一定对,希望其他的战友都来看看。 14:51:38&&
已经很不错了,赞成一楼的,可以加上一段表现除了自己感谢以外更有价值的东西 15:24:31&&
注意一下单词第一个字母的大小写,还有标点的使用。
在这里不明显,我们写论文的时候要交电子版的,WORD会自动识别错误。
你可以复制到WORD文档,改成正文,Times New Roman,四号字,就可以明显的看出问题来。
不是大问题,但是也要注意。呵呵 15:35:22&&
我也没写做英文的信件,所以格式上我不知道。
我发现的问题。
the bus was on another station which is&far from(beyond) city ′′A′′.
when I was wake 是awake吗?
上面我说的也不一定对。
我感觉前面有一点有中式思维的感觉。
我试着写了一下不一定对,大家看看。
I was so tired on the bust that i fall into asleep.When i was awake and found that the bus stoped on a station i didn′t know.Since it was the first time i visit here,i tried to telephone my friend to ask for help....... 15:36:20&&
Dear Kate,
How are you? Thanks so much for your help last time.
Last weekend, I took a trip to a strange city ′′A′′ for visiting my friend. Because it was the first time to be there, and I was tired at that time, I fell asleep in the bus. When I was wake, the bus was on another station which far beyond city ′′A′′.
I wanted to make a call to my friend. Unfortunately, I found that my mobile phone and purse were lost. What should I do? I was almost cried. Then you took out your phone and helped me to contact with my friend. After that, you helped me to find my friend.
I am so grateful for your kind help. You are really nice.
Yours sincerely,
Lucy 15:38:40&&
我语法也不太好,
看到一个,wake是动词,可能不能说“when I was wake”,
还有这句the bus was也许可以改成过去完成时,
仅供参考:
When I woke up, the bus had been at another station which far beyond the city ′′A′′. 15:39:23&&
以上我只是改动了一下标点和拼写,语言方面没改动,我感觉有点口语化,有些句子可以换成比较书面化的句子。 15:40:48&&
when I was wake
wake是动词原形哦~ 15:50:45&&
以下引用xmiao在 15:39:23的回复:我语法也不太好, 看到一个,wake是动词,可能不能说“when I was wake”, 还有这句the bus was也许可以改成过去完成时, 仅供参考: When I woke up, the bus had been at another station which far beyond the city ′′A′′.对,应该用woke up 16:04:09&&
括号里是下划线可替代的部分,不知道合不合适,嘻Thank you for your help(A Thank-you Note)
Composition :After being involved in an accident, you were looked after by another person. Write a special letter to express your thanks.
Dear Kate,
How are you ? Thanks so much for your help last time.(I really appreciate for your help last time).
Last weekend,I took(have been)&a trip to a strange city′′A′′ for visiting my friend.b(B)ecause it was the first time to be there,and I was tired at that time(moment),I fell(felled) asleep in the bus.When I was wake(woke) ,the bus was (keeping going) on to&another (next)station which far beyond(away from)&city ′′A′′.
I wanted to make a call to my friend,unfortunately, I found that My mobile phone and purse were lost(missing) . (When I was trying to call my friend I found all my stuff were missing)What should I do ? I was almost cried. You have seen me then You took out(were so kindly lend)&your phone to me in order I could& contact with my friend. After that ,you helped me to find my friend .(without you I could not image what gonna do), Thanks for doing me a big favor, sounds nothing,but it is faithful and meaningful for me!!
I am so grateful for your kindly help,You are really nice (person).
Be all luck with you
Yours sincerely.
Lucy. 16:19:45&&
judy,第一句改的好,比较书面话,fell本身就是过去式,原型是fall,我总觉得有个固定的搭配fall into。 16:26:42&&
粗粗看了一下,哈哈,比以前大有进步哦!最近在修炼什么呢?这么厉害!
一个小小的错误: I was almost cried。不能用被动语态,用过去进行时或者一般过去时吧!呵呵!
加油!再接再厉! 16:51:48&&
letter for thanks
写作流程: 表示感谢――&说明事由――&再次表示真诚感谢
第一部分: 表示感谢。
1.非常感谢……
& thank you so much for...
2.我诚挚地感谢你们的盛情款待。
& I warmly appreciate to your hospitality.
3.我不知怎样感谢你对我的好意。
I don′t know how to thank you for you kindness to me.
4.我们感谢你们的帮助。
We are indebted to yo for your help.
5.我带着万分感激的心情给您写信。
With&deepest&gratitude I write you here few lines.
6.非常感谢您个人的帮助使其美国之行非常成功。
I appreciate yor personal help to make his trip to the United States very successful.
我觉得第5,6句都比较适合你的文章的第一段,句子有一定复杂性,又不多余,很有水平哒 o(∩_∩)o...
第二部分:说明事由。
1.昨天晚上,我们过得很愉快,我代表我夫人和我本人特写此信向你们表示感谢。
I am writing to thank you,on behalf of my wife and on my own behalf,for the lovely time we had at your party last night.
2.非常感谢你给我寄来的礼物,这是我生日收到的最好的礼物。
Thank you very much for the gift you sent me.It′s one of the most wonderful gifts I got on my birthday.
第三个套话没写,觉得实在是用不上。我觉得这两句你可以改变改变放上。
第三部分:再次表示真诚感谢。
1.再次深表感谢。
Thanks again!
2.深表感谢。
I do appreciate it.
3.我感激不尽!
I appreciate morn than I can say.
4.造访您美丽的国家期间,您的热情款待给我留下了美好的回忆。我期待着您早日造访中国。解释我将暴打您的盛情款待。致以个人友好的问候。
I am looking forward to your early visit to Chinawhen I will be able to back some of the hospitality I received during my memorable stay in your beautiful country.With kind personal regard.
我觉得你第四句改编一下,很不错,字数多,还没废话,句子复杂性够了,很好、不错。
& 16:57:12&&
fell asleep的时态没错。注意区分句首字母的大小写。英语多习惯用从句。一点拙见。
其他战友已经说得很好了。
看看《新概念英语3》对练习写作很有帮助。自己先看着中文把课文翻译成英语,然后再对照原文比较自己与作者的差异。
不错哦!加油! 17:21:10&&
city是什么意思?乘坐bus能路过几个city呢?用train会不会更好些?
Because it was the first time to be there, and I was tired at that time, I fell asleep in the bus.
because it was the first time to be there 我觉得可以放在你发现做得远远过站了说,因为第一次到,和你在公车上睡着了没有关系。
I was almost cried.这句应该去掉was,因为是我哭了,不需要用被动形式。被动形式是说别人的,不是说主语的。
你写的挺好!你真的很用心!加油加油加油 !
17:31:13&&
Having reading ur artical,& nice and clear.
my suggestion is that:
if this artical is for communcation, that is enough.(keep your style yourself, just like keep it short and simple) (you can forget about some words like "to be", "to make a "....) just do as you wish.
if this artical is for exam purpose, you can make the sentense a little bit complex to get a high mark, like :After I waking& After your taking out the phone ....; You also can make it logical, using some conjunction to achieve that.
good! 20:19:21&&
How are you? Thanks so much for your last help last time.
Last weekend, I made a trip to a strange city ′′A′′ for visiting to visit my friend. Because it was the my first time to be going there, and I was tired at that time, so I fell asleep in the bus. When I was wakewoke up, I found the bus was on staying at another station which far beyond from the city of ′′A′′.
That time I was worried, and wanted to make a call to my friend as soon as possible, but unfortunately, I found that My my mobile phone and purse were &have lost. What should I do? I was almost cried I was nearly crying out. Then Nonetheless, by that time you took out your cell phone and helped me to contact getting in touch with my friend. After that, you helped me to find my friend.
I am so grateful for your kind help, you are really nice .
Yours sincerely.
Lucy. 20:49:57&&
for visit =&to visit&&一样的
更正一句:
At that moment you took out your cell phone and helped me to contact getting in touch with my friend.
21:02:18&&
感觉各位的回复都挺好的,人间妙玉 的回复尤其好!& 呵呵!~ 个人水平实在有限就不发表意见了。 21:07:51&&
写的不错,努力向你学习,请问这是PETS的作文题目吗?我准备过PETS3 21:14:37&&
大家说的都很不错啊。我有一点小小的看法:这是写给帮助你的人的感谢信,我想她对前因应该已经有所了解,也许不用花这么长的篇幅讲呢?着重还是在表达接受她帮助后的感受以及再次表示感谢为妥吧?一点粗鄙的看法。呵呵。 22:33:46&&
以下引用wuxiaoyi13在 22:33:46的回复:
大家说的都很不错啊。我有一点小小的看法:这是写给帮助你的人的感谢信,我想她对前因应该已经有所了解,也许不用花这么长的篇幅讲呢?着重还是在表达接受她帮助后的感受以及再次表示感谢为妥吧?一点粗鄙的看法。呵呵。呵呵,她的这封信实际上是作文,不是真的给kate的信。作文嘛,能多写点,就多写点。 5:02:58&&
&& 文字简单扼要也很重要,是的,好建议,谢谢啊.
&&你讲的很对,我也意识到这些了,谢谢啊
&对,很好的建议
&谢谢你的好方法,我尝试了下,果然效果不错
&&对,要改中式的思维和表达.你写的不错,有进步啊
&&你帮我改的,看起来很清楚,谢谢啊
&&对,这个建议也对,谢谢
&对,要学着多用书面语.
&&谢谢你提醒,好的.
好,学会了新的表达法: 用woke up
&&你这样一改,字数也够了,表达的也好,谢谢啊
&对, fell本身就是过去式,多谢.
&& &是的,谢谢你啊. I was almost cried。不能用被动语态,用过去进行时或者一般过去时.
&这letter for thanks非常有借鉴意义,特别好,谢谢啊好妙玉.
&《新概念英语3&&好,我要找来看看,你的方法很好,这建议.谢谢啊
&&I was almost cried.这句应该去掉was,因为是我哭了,不需要用被动形式。被动形式是说别人的,不是说主语的。
妙玉说的很对,谢谢这好方法,还你的鼓励,一起加油.
&&考虑的很周全严密,具体情况具体写法,真的很有帮助,多谢多谢,
&&改的比我写的还要认真还要仔细,真是感激和佩服.真的很感谢你用专业课的时间给我改作文.真是好战友
&&仔细看了. 下面这句改的也很棒At that moment you took out your cell phone and helped me getting in touch with my friend.
&&有这心意就足够了,谢谢我战友
&& 这不是,只我老师布置的作文,我一时写不好,就请大家出出主意,真是收获颇丰.多谢
&&对对,我写完就觉得是这样.谢谢你再次提醒啊
&&可爱的说,对,你怎么知道我在凑字数.这也被你猜到了,呵呵.^_^
感谢我所有的好战友,感动的我真的无以表达了,再次再感谢大家的友爱帮助热心真诚善良…….. 7:52:07&&
I fell asleep in the bus,我认为应该是on the bus
which far beyond city ′′A′′应该在which后加&&&& is.
呵呵!你真是有好多好战友呀!真为你高兴!我同意他们的说法!继续努力吧1你一定会做得越来越好的! 9:15:29&&
lavender8526谢谢你的鼓励,的确,我的战友们真是太好了,都对我那么好,觉得自己真是太幸运了。真是无以言表了。
hhxaxhd&谢谢,会的,大家一起努力,会更有动力! 11:54:51&&
How are you ? Thanks so much for your help last time.
Last weekend,I&went to a strange city′′A′′&to visit my friend. During the trip, I was so tired that &I fell asleep&on&the bus.when I&woke up, I& found that the bus&had&&stayed at another station which is&far&from city ′′A′′.
Because it was my first time&to be&there, I wanted to call to my friend, I& almost&&cried out for my mobile phone and purse were lost. What should I do ? Just at that time&,You took out your phone and helped me get touch with my friend.
I deem appriate it,You are so nice .
Best regards!
Yours sincerely.
互相学习,受益匪浅!
& 13:38:56&&
哈哈,觉得这里的朋友真是太棒了 15:12:30&&
&对,谢谢啊.
&那是.^_^ 17:50:16&&
How are you ? thanks so much for your help last time.I really appreciate.
Last weekend,I took a trip to a strange city′′A′′ for visiting my friend. It was the first time to be there,and I was so tired at that time so I fall asleep in the bus during the trip.when I&wake up&,the bus was on another station which far beyond city ′′A′′.
I&intended to call&my friend,but,unfortunately, I found that My mobile phone and purse all lost . What should I do ? I was almost crying at that time.&Thank&godness,&You&lent me ya&phone and helped me contact with my friend.and&&after that ,you helped me to find my friend .
I am so grateful for your kind help,You are a friend indeed.
Yours sincerely.
我觉得要改的地方大概改动了一下,见笑了嘿嘿~ 19:28:01&&
&&哪有啊,你改的不错,让我看到了新的表达法.谢谢你啊. 21:11:00&&
以下引用北庭筠在 19:28:01的回复:Dear Kate
How are you ? thanks so much for your help last time.I really appreciate.
Last weekend,I took a trip to a strange city′′A′′ for visiting my friend. It was the first time to be there,and I was so tired at that time so I fall asleep in the bus during the trip.when I&wake up&,the bus was on another station which far beyond city ′′A′′.
I&intended to call&my friend,but,unfortunately, I found that My mobile phone and purse all lost . What should I do ? I was almost crying at that time.&Thank&godness,&You&lent me ya&phone and helped me contact with my friend.and&&after that ,you helped me to find my friend .
I am so grateful for your kind help,You are a friend indeed.
Yours sincerely.
我觉得要改的地方大概改动了一下,见笑了嘿嘿~这个有水平,外语专业的 9:38:08&&
大家的建议都很不错,重要的是大家都那么友好.情意最可贵. 21:41:38&&
汗,原来这么多高手在,我就不兹声了。 12:38:38&&
改动的第二段第二句有一点问题,Because和so不可以用在同一个句子中,只能用其中的一个,lucy之前用的是对的。不过,事实上,这句中的first time并不是fell asleep的原因,反而按常理说第一次到一个地方会比较小心。所以,如果一定要强调是第一次去的话,可以用下面的表达法:
Although it was my very first time there,I was so tired that I couldn′t help falling asleep. 10:29:42&&
&没事,谢谢.
&&&认真看了,是个好建议.谢谢. 20:17:21&&
珠玉在前, 藕来学习.
更加喜欢这里的学习氛围 8:37:09&&
谁赞此心情故事
? 赞于: 8:29:13
? 赞于: 8:39:15
? 赞于: 8:29:39
? 赞于: 21:51:27
? 赞于: 21:12:48
? 赞于: 21:08:10
? 赞于: 20:30:45
? 赞于: 16:54:05
21天训练营热点
&&&&成功训练营 + 目标训练营 超值优惠价:498.00元 原价2188元 并送价值300元的终身VIP服务和上万元精品资料免费下载
(超值优惠还剩2天)名额有限,欲报从速!
Copyright @天训练营官网()--太原学易科技有限责任公司
客服热线: 公司传真:8微信客服:v21days QQ客服: 微信公众号:cn21days郑重申明:21天训练营唯一永久官方网址为: 谨防假冒
21天训练营-&&Lucy,I can help you. help的词性及汉语意思Thank you for your help,Maey.
help的词性及汉语意思
我就是我°猎趆
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
help 动词帮助啊
Lucy,I can help you. 这里的help 词性是动词,意思是“帮助”。 整句话的意思是:露西,我能够帮助你。Thank you for your help,Maey. 这里的help词性是名词,意思是“帮忙”。整句话的意思是:谢谢你的帮忙,梅。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you for sb 的文章

随机推荐