Is itit is better too sit...

Follow us:
Is It Better to Sit or Stand when Using a Computer? (Infographic)
Article by
On 21 Mar 2016
I don&t know about you, but I do a lot of sitting. I sit in front of a monitor all day at work, I sit in my car as I head to and from work, it sit in front of my smart TV to watch YouTube videos and movies, I sit in front of my PC when I play games, I sit when I go out to have a beer with friends.
I do a lot of sitting and I&ve heard that it&s detrimental to my health. The question that comes up is: should I stand instead? Since I do the most sitting at work, should I stand when I'm at work?
Sponsored Links
As the infographic presented below explains, there are advantages and drawbacks to both. And as with everything in life, excesses always have negative effects. Sitting as well as standing can have a detrimental effect if you overdo it.
In related news& If you spend too much time in front of a monitor or looking at a screen, you need to know about digital eye strain. presents the most common digital eye strain symptoms, the risks associated with spending prolonged periods of time in front of a computer screen, and how to prevent eye health problems.
Tags: infographic, sit, stand, sedentary, active, computer, desktop
About the author:
George is a news editor.You can follow him on ,
I Hope you LIKE this blog post! Thank you!
What do YOU have to say about this
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Popular News
The gameplay experience depends on how multiple game mechanics work together. But when you focus on just one game mechanic and compare it to the overall gameplay, the results are hilarious.
The wait is over! The PC version of Fallout Shelter that Bethesda announced at E3, has finally been released. This means you’re no longer stuck playing the game on your mobile, you can also play it on your PC.
Related News
Your cozy desk job isn't as safe as you might think. The simple fact that you spend long times at the desk, staring at your computer's monitor comes with several risk. As you can see here.
Spending hours in front of a computer screen, day in and day out, takes a toll on the eyes. This infographic presents the risks, the most common digital eye strain symptoms, and how to prevent...
Opera’s ad-blocking technology moved from developer preview to Beta testing and then to the stable channel in under a month. The latest Opera for computers can natively block ads. And so can Opera Mini for Android.
There may have been a time when there was just a single, unique type of selfie, but not anymore. Nowadays, there are tons of selfie categories and subcategories, like delfies, and belfies, and felfies, and plenty more.
Sponsored Links
Hot Software Updates
Top Downloads
Become A Fan!
Link To Us!
Is It Better to Sit or Stand when Using a Computer? (Infographic)
HTML Linking CodeIt is better to do something than always to sit and watch others doing it.请问一下这句话用的什么句型结构,请翻译一下此句话,谢谢.
it作形式主语,真正的主语是to do sth.,意思是坐看他人千百遍,还不如亲身实践
在这里有固定句型吗?谢谢.
有固定句型it is better to do rather than do
与其怎么怎么,还不如怎么怎么
强调前面的比后面的好
还有什么疑问都可以问我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
坐着什么都不做不如去做点事情
better than 比较句式
than 连接词,连接两个比较结构的句子第一个分句是主语从句不,说错了形式主语可以说整句话就是一个形式主语的句子好像我记得这里有一个句型结构,请分析一下,并翻译一下,谢谢.句型结构,就是形式主语真正的主语是to do sth is betterto do sth没有固定句型吗,谢谢.要说有的话,那就是better than你等等啊。。好的better than 比...多/好;(超过)...
不,说错了
可以说整句话就是一个形式主语的句子
好像我记得这里有一个句型结构,请分析一下,并翻译一下,谢谢.
句型结构,就是形式主语
真正的主语是to do sth is better
没有固定句型吗,谢谢.
要说有的话,那就是better than
你等等啊。。
better than 比...多/好;(超过)
比较句 翻译:亲自动手做一些事情总比呆着看别人做要好的多
在这句话中有固定句型吗,谢谢.
做一些事情比总是坐和看别人做 好
扫描下载二维码Is&it&better&to&enjoy&your&money&when&you&earn&it&or&is&it&better&to&save&your&money&for&some&ti
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it
better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific
reasons and examples to support your opinion.
Earning money is much better than saving money of course. And the
best choice is to make money bring money.
Here are several tips of money from “ the richest man in
Babylon”:
1、I found the road to wealth when I decided that a part of all I
learned was mine to keep. And so will you.
2、Every gold piece you save is a slave to work for you.
3、Pay yourself first.
4、Wealth, like a tree, grows from a tiny seed.
5、Why trust the knowledge of a brick maker about jewels?
6、You first learned to live upon less than you could earn. Next
you learned to seek advice from those who were competent through
their own experience to give it. Lastly, you have learned to make
gold work for you.
7、Opportunity is haughty goddess who wastes no time with those
who are unprepared.
8、For a hundred days as I walk across the bridge into the city,
I will pick from the road a pebble and cast it into the stream.
9、Wealth grows wherever men exert energy.
10、A small return and a safe one is far more desirable than
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。It is better to do something than always to sit and watch others doing it.请问一下这句话用的什么句型结构,请翻译一下此句话,谢谢.
it作形式主语,真正的主语是to do sth.,意思是坐看他人千百遍,还不如亲身实践
在这里有固定句型吗?谢谢.
有固定句型it is better to do rather than do
与其怎么怎么,还不如怎么怎么
强调前面的比后面的好
还有什么疑问都可以问我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
坐着什么都不做不如去做点事情
better than 比较句式
than 连接词,连接两个比较结构的句子第一个分句是主语从句不,说错了形式主语可以说整句话就是一个形式主语的句子好像我记得这里有一个句型结构,请分析一下,并翻译一下,谢谢.句型结构,就是形式主语真正的主语是to do sth is betterto do sth没有固定句型吗,谢谢.要说有的话,那就是better than你等等啊。。好的better than 比...多/好;(超过)...
不,说错了
可以说整句话就是一个形式主语的句子
好像我记得这里有一个句型结构,请分析一下,并翻译一下,谢谢.
句型结构,就是形式主语
真正的主语是to do sth is better
没有固定句型吗,谢谢.
要说有的话,那就是better than
你等等啊。。
better than 比...多/好;(超过)
比较句 翻译:亲自动手做一些事情总比呆着看别人做要好的多
在这句话中有固定句型吗,谢谢.
做一些事情比总是坐和看别人做 好