辽宁大学免试研究生 英语英语考试考些什么?

辽宁大学最新资讯
考研帮最新资讯
课程预告,帮学堂出品
辽宁大学热门话题急!!我想考英语翻译硕士研究生,求指点!!_辽宁大学研究生院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,791贴子:
急!!我想考英语翻译硕士研究生,求指点!!收藏
我现在马上大三了,虽然还有两年,可是还是想提前准备吧,有没有考过辽大英语翻译研究生的学姐学长,想求你们帮帮忙,我现在一头雾水什么都不懂,问度娘她也告诉不了我什么实质性的东西啊·····求指点~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 2600|回复: 16
先参加复试的辽大校友,分享一下你们英语复试的内容吧
一般战友, 积分 145, 距离下一级还需 355 积分
在线时间51 小时
主题帖子积分
我们专业学位的复试最晚
希望先参加过辽大复试的校友们分享一下经验
非英语专业的,复试内容是什么啊
内容越具体越好
大家一起来分享,呵呵,谢谢了
中级战友, 积分 538, 距离下一级还需 2462 积分
在线时间284 小时
主题帖子积分
顶下楼主 我也想知道这个
一般战友, 积分 264, 距离下一级还需 236 积分
在线时间464 小时
主题帖子积分
一般战友, 积分 128, 距离下一级还需 372 积分
在线时间34 小时
主题帖子积分
我在历史学院复试的,英语面试的老师是外语系的两个女老师,感觉很亲切,很和蔼。
进去后,先给你一篇文章,看大约有1分多钟,然后老师随便说一段让你读,
读完后,让你概况其中心大意,其实很简单的。
最后让你self—introduction。
我就是这样复试的,不知道其他学院是怎么样的。
在线时间51 小时
主题帖子积分
原帖由 vicebear 于
19:45 发表
我在历史学院复试的,英语面试的老师是外语系的两个女老师,感觉很亲切,很和蔼。
进去后,先给你一篇文章,看大约有1分多钟,然后老师随便说一段让你读,
读完后,让你概况其中心大意,其实很简单的。
最后让你self—introduction。
朋友,请问她们让你读的文章是什么内容的啊???
在线时间34 小时
主题帖子积分
回复 5楼 beijiuchunqiu 的帖子
一篇文章 Conversational Ball Games
是关于由于不同的文化背景,西方人、东方人、尤其是日本人在交谈方式上有很大差异。这篇文章的作者把东西方不同的交谈方式比喻成不同的球类运动,西方的交谈方式更趋向于在平等氛围下的互动式的交谈,因而作者把此种方式比喻成打网球或打排球。而日本人在交谈过程中更注重长幼、尊卑,会按一定的顺序进行交谈,较少互动,因而作者把此种方式比喻成打保龄球。
Conversational Ball Games
& & After I was married and had lived in Japan for a while, my Japanese gradually improved and I could take part in simple conversations with my husband and his friends and family. I began to notice that often, when I joined in, the others would look surprised, and the conversational topic would come to a halt. After this happened several times, it became clear to me that I was doing something wrong. But for a long time, I didn't know what it was.
& & Finally, after listening carefully to many Japanese conversations, I discovered what my problem was. Even though I was speaking Japanese, I was handling the conversation in a Western way.
& & Japanese-style conversations develop quite differently from Western-style conversations. And the difference isn't only in the languages. I realized that just as I kept trying to hold Western-style conversations even when I was speaking Japanese, so my English students kept trying to hold Japanese-style conversations even when they were speaking English. We were unconsciously playing entirely different conversational ball games.
& & A Western-style conversation between two people is like a game of tennis. If I introduce a topic, a conversational ball, I expect you to hit it back. If you agree with me, I don't expect you simply to agree and do nothing more. I expect you to add something - a reason for agreeing, another example, or an elaboration to carry the idea further. But I don't expect you always to agree. I am just as happy if you question me, or challenge me, or completely disagree with me. Whether you agree or disagree, your response will return the ball to me. And then it is my turn again. I don't serve a new ball from my original starting line. I hit your ball back again from where it has bounced. I carry your idea further, or answer your questions or objections, or challenge or question you. And so the ball goes back and forth.
& & If there are more than two people in the conversation, then it is like doubles in tennis, or like volleyball. There's no waiting in line. Whoever is nearest and quickest hits the ball, and if you step back, someone else will hit it. No one stops the game to give you a turn. You're responsible for taking your own turn.
& & But whether it's two players or a group, everyone does his or her best to keep the ball going, and no one person has the ball for very long.
& & A Japanese-style conversation, however, is not at all like tennis or volleyball. It's like bowling. You wait for your turn. And you always know your place in line. It depends on such things as whether you are older or younger, a close friend or a relative stranger to the previous speaker, in a senior or junior position, and so on.
& & When your turn comes, you step up to the starting line with your bowling ball and carefully bowl it. Everyone else stands back and watches politely, murmuring encouragement. Everyone waits until the ball has reached the end of the alley and watches to see if it knocks down all the pins, or only some of them, or none of them. There is a pause, while everyone records your score.
& & Then, after everyone is sure that you have completely finished your turn, the next person in line steps up to the same starting line, with a different ball. He doesn't return your ball, and he does not begin from where your ball stopped. And there is always a suitable pause between turns. There is no rush, no scramble for the ball.
& & No wonder everyone looked surprised when I took part in Japanese conversations. I paid no attention to whose turn it was and kept snatching the ball halfway down the alley and throwing it back at the bowler. Of course the conversation died. I was playing the wrong game.
& & But if you have been trained all your life to play one game, it is no simple matter to change to another, even if you know the rules. Knowing the rules is not at all the same thing as playing the game.
& & Even now, during a conversation in Japanese, I will notice a surprised reaction and realize, though a bit too late, that once again I have rudely interrupted. It is no easier for me to ''just listen'' during a conversation than it is for my Japanese students to ''just relax'' when speaking with foreigners. Now I can truly sympathize with how hard they must find it to try to carry on a Western-style conversation.
[ 本帖最后由 vicebear 于
20:46 编辑 ]
在线时间51 小时
主题帖子积分
回复 6楼 vicebear 的帖子
新手上路, 积分 56, 距离下一级还需 44 积分
在线时间67 小时
主题帖子积分
经济学院的。。。一开始先问了几个和我的情况有关系的问题。。。然后读了一篇文章的第一二段。。。问了下computer teminals是什么意思。。。最后又问了我上网的事。。。
老师还是很友善的。。。
开国大老, 积分 10660, 距离下一级还需 5340 积分
K币8775 元
在线时间2690 小时
主题帖子积分
舌尖上的炼成阵
K币8775 元
这篇文章是分成两个部分的,我抽到的是Leaf 部分。
Leaf and Loaf
& & At last we went out and stood on the lawn and watched the sun go down, and my father said, ''If it weren't for art, we'd have vanished from the face of the earth long ago.''
& & What art really is, though, and what a human being really is, and what the world really is. I just don't know, that's all.
& & Standing there, watching the sun go down into the sea, my father said, ''In every house there ought to be an art table on which, one by one, things are placed, so that everybody in that house might look at the things very carefully, and see them.''
& & ''What would you put on a table like that?''
& & ''A leaf. A coin. A button. A stone. A small piece of torn newspaper. An apple. An egg. A pebble. A flower. A dead insect. A shoe.''
& & ''Everybody's seen those things.''
& & ''Of course. But nobody looks at them, and that's what art is. To look at familiar things as if they had never before been seen. A plain sheet of paper with typing on it. A necktie. A pocketknife. A key. A fork. A cup. A bottle. A bowl. A walnut.''
& & ''What about a baseball? A baseball's a beautiful thing.''
& & ''It certainly is. You would place something on the table and look at it. The next morning you would take it away, and put something else there -- anything, for there is nothing made by nature or by man that doesn't deserve to be looked at particularly.''
& & Now, the sun was gone all the way into the sea. There was a lot of orange light on the water, and in the sky above the water. Legion of Honor Hill grew dark, and my father brought out a cigarette and lighted it and inhaled and then let the smoke out of his nose and mouth, and he said, ''Well, boy, there's another day of the wonderful world gone forever.''
& & ''New day tomorrow, though.''
& & ''What do you say we drive to the seaside and look at the ships from all over the world?''
& & We loafed through the whole town, because that was what we had planned to do. It was nothing more than just another little town with another bunch of people living in it. We saw some of the people. All of a sudden I noticed their eyes.
& & This made me laugh.
& & ''Tell me about it,'' my father said.
& & ''Eyes,'' I said. ''We sure have got eyes, haven't we?''
& & ''Very good,'' my father said.
& & He began to sing, ''I saw your eyes, your wonderful eyes.''
& & Pretty soon he stopped singing and began to breathe deeply.
& & ''Somebody's baking bread somewhere. Would you like some fresh bread?''
& & ''I sure would.''
& & We walked to the corner, then around the corner, but we didn't find a bakery there, so we went back to where we had been, and near there we found the place, but the door was locked.
& & My father knocked, and then we saw a man in a baker's white coat with flour on his hands and face come to the door and open it.
& & ''We open at seven,'' the man said. ''It's not six yet.''
& & ''What are you baking back there?''
& & ''Bread and rolls.''
& & ''How about letting me buy some? I don't often get a chance to eat freshly baked bread.''
& & ''You want to come in, then?'' the baker said, so my father and I went in. We followed the man to where he and his wife were baking bread. It was clean and warm back there. The metal racks had new loaves on them and new rolls.
& & ''Help yourself,'' the baker said.
& & My father took a loaf of French bread from among half a dozen that the baker's wife brought out of the oven on a long wooden spade and held out to him, and then she brought him a lot of rolls on the spade. My father took half a dozen rolls, too. He gave me one, and he took a bite out of another. The big loaf he put in his coat pocket just the way it was.
& & ''Sit down,'' the baker said. ''There's some cheese over there on that little table. Help yourself.''
& & My father and I went to the little table where the baker and his wife sat and ate bread and cheese, and we sat there.
& & ''Do you know the baker?''
& & ''Never saw him before in my life.''
& & The baker came over and broke open a roll and put some cheese in it. I thought he was going to bite into it himself, but he handed the roll to me and said, ''Always remember bread and cheese. When everything else looks bad, remember bread and cheese, and you'll be all right.''
& & ''Yes, sir.''
& & ''That's why I'm a baker,'' he said. ''I tried a lot of other things, but this is the work for me.''
中级战友, 积分 726, 距离下一级还需 2274 积分
在线时间61 小时
主题帖子积分
英语面试主要是老师和你聊天
开始一篇文章,抽一段让你读,读一会儿,就把文章拿走,问三个问题(读的时候记住读了什么)
然后自我介绍,说几句就打断,问第一志愿报的哪,为什么报
报的什么专业,为什么报
为什么调剂到辽宁大学
为什么读这个专业
本课学过什么
大概就这些,都是聊天的,老师不会给你太大压力
您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~
扫描二维码下载资料
使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫在“我”中打开扫一扫,扫描二维码下载资料