Look.for.my.style万圣节是什麼时候...

您要找的是不是:
胡说八道,岂有此理;瞎说
胡说八道,岂有此理;瞎说
I often look for one-of-a-kind products or services so that I create a style that is all my own.
我通常会寻找独一无二的商品或服务,这样我才能塑造我自己独特的形象。
When neckties went from narrow to wide, I kept all my old ones until the style went back to narrow.
领带时兴宽的,我就把旧的窄领带收起来,等待再流行窄的时候用。
In order to reducing the pressure for my daughter, we all chose a life style which my daughter enjoyed.
为了减轻我们女儿的压力,我们都选择了一种女儿喜欢的生活方式。
All this did not help me at all as it did not fit my style of personality and I just did not seem to connect with all this different strategies.
所有这些都对我一点帮助都没有,因为它并不符合我的个性,我对所有这些不同的策略始终找不到感觉。
I wander if humility is a Chinese style all the way or my nagging mother at home, I always say it is nothing when my friends praise me, which is surprising to them also.
不知道是因为谦虚是中国人的一贯作风还是因为在家里被我妈说惯了,学校里朋友们夸我的时候我总是说不好,这也让他们很诧异。
I would like to introduce my food and cooking style to all Chinese friends, and help them to get severe training if they want to work in whatever big hotels or small restaurants in the future.
如果职业从事,给予他们正统严格的训练,无论他们希望未来在五星大饭店或街头小餐馆工作。
I want to change my life style , First of all, I want to change my job. So , I hand in my resignation to my Mgr. and boss on Mar. 24!
我想改变我的生活方式,首先,我想换工作,所以,我3月24日向我的经理和老板递交了辞职信。
All my books are how-to, tutorial-style guides -- but all have the "why" behind them also.
我的所有书都是教程式的指南,但是他们每个问题都包括为什么这样。
I laughed, sang and played at the boy’s school all morning; his father had insisted that I return to my assigned village in style.
整个上午我在这个男孩的学校欢歌笑语,玩得很痛快,临走时他父亲坚决要求我以体面的形式回到我工作的村庄。
I guess my management style is very much about like imagining we’re all children and really vulnerable. Because we are.
我觉得我的管理风格很像是把大家想象成脆弱的孩子,我们确实如此。
I hope all the details of my design give the website a unitary style, and also represent the brand well.
我希望这些设计的细节能给予该网站一个整体、统一的风格,并很好的呈现了该品牌的内涵。
It’s all I could think about, that $60,000 monster on my back, cramping my style and sucking the life force out of me.
这是我所能想到的全部了,那个在我身后6万美元的怪兽,阻碍了我继续发扬我的风格并且从我内心吸干了我的生命力。
We didn't have to change the car fundamentally, all we changed was the set-up and I did change my driving style and that was enough.
我们不需要彻底的改变赛车,我们所做的只是调教以及我确实改变了我的驾驶风格。那就足够了。
I love working with people of all ages and I really enjoy the fact that I can adjust my style of teaching from children to young adults.
我喜欢和不同年龄的人一起工作,对幼少儿和成人学生调整不同的教学风格乐在其中。
China Sue wine liquor sales limited liability company will with intellectual businessman of style, the spirit of sincerity, work closely with all my colleagues, common development, create brilliance!
中国苏酒酒类销售有限责任公司将以儒商之风范,诚信之精神,与各界同仁紧密合作,共同发展,共创辉煌!
All of them have learned to swim. Due to my patient and attentive teaching style, I was very popular among the members.
由于我带课很耐心仔细,自己有一套简单实用的教学方法,会员都非常喜欢我。
All these people will get from this article is a chance to bathe in my delightful prose style and remember how horrible life was before they got the clean code religion.
他们可以通过本文优美的散文式的介绍再重温一遍,并可回顾一下在采取清晰编码的理念之前,编码是多么地令人头痛。
In my opinion, this bureaucratic style is to be found in local work in all our anti-Japanese base areas, and there are comrades who are isolated from the masses because they lack the mass viewpoint.
我觉得,在无论哪一个抗日根据地的地方工作中,都存在有这种官僚主义的作风,都有一部分缺乏群众观点因而脱离群众的工作同志。
But first of all, the topic did come up that Kid Icarus would be revived, and that Kid Icarus would be well-matched with a game idea that was particular to my style.
不过小伊卡洛斯这个角色非常符合我的创意,他的风格也是我所喜欢的。
In the style that 've grown accustomed to , and all of this without getting my ass kicked.
我要适应不同的环境,但对我从来没有失手过。
My impressions about Tanyeli were: she created her own individual but all in all global style.
我的印象约坦耶利:她创造了她个人所有,但在全球所有的作风。
After learning my anxiety, he changed his way of walking into rabbit-style, jumping all the time. He really looks like a rabbit!
他听了我的担心,走路的方式立刻变成了兔子,蹦蹦跳跳的,一副兔子的样子。
First go to start my investigation website for all kind of league, look how much they cost, size of the style of ads to promote the channel and so on, are what kind of web ads linked to them.
一开始我先去调查了所有同类的网站联盟,看他们价格是多少,广告尺寸的样式,推广的渠道等等,是些什么样的网站挂他们的广告。
This morning I went to the market to buy some vegetables with my parents. On the way we all highly praised a young man in western-style clothes and leather shoes who was riding by.
今天早上我和父母—起去市场买蔬菜,路上我们都赞叹—个西装革履的正骑车经过的年轻人。
My company is willing to strict scientific approach, efficient and pragmatic style, dedicated to all users to provide the best service for a better tomorrow.
我公司愿以科学严谨的态度、高效务实的作风,竭诚为所有用户提供最优质的服务,共创美好明天。
My company is willing to strict scientific approach, efficient and pragmatic style, dedicated to all users to provide the best service for a better tomorrow.
我公司愿以科学严谨的态度、高效务实的作风,竭诚为所有用户提供最优质的服务,共创美好明天。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!MY STYLE - 网易云音乐
播放:26次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Cramping My Style