ong ago iglad you came歌词 to t...

您未被授权查看该页
您未被授权查看该页
您试图访问的 Web 服务器上有一个不被允许访问该网站的 IP 地址列表,并且您用来浏览的计算机的 IP 地址也在其中。
请尝试以下操作:
如果您认为自己应该能够查看该目录或页面,请与网站管理员联系。
HTTP 错误 403.6 - 禁止访问:客户端的 IP 地址被拒绝。Internet 信息服务 (IIS)
技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)
转到 并搜索包括&HTTP&和&403&的标题。
打开&IIS 帮助&(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为&关于安全&、&按 IP 地址限制访问&、&IP 地址访问限制&和&关于自定义错误消息&的主题。请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
完形填空(共20小题;每小题l分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.
Last night I was driving from Harrisburg to Lewisburg, a& 36& of about eighty miles. It was late and I was in a hurry. However, if anyone asked me how fast I was& 37& ,I’d say I was not over-speeding. Several times I got& 38& behind a slow-moving truck on a narrow road, and I was holding my fists tightly with& 39& .
At one point along an open highway, I& 40& a crossroad with a traffic light. I was alone on the road by now, but as I& 41& the light, it turned red and I braked to a stop. I looked left, right and behind me. Nothing. Not a car, no suggestion of headlights, but there I sat, waiting for the light to& 42& , the only human being for at least a mile in any& 43& .
I started& 44& why I refused to run the light. I was not afraid of being& 45& , because there was obviously no policeman around, and there certainly would have been no& 46& in going through it.
Much later that night, after I& 47& a group of my friends in Lewisburg and climbed into bed near midnight, the question of why I’d stopped for that light& 48& me, I think I stopped because it’s part of a contract(合同) we all have with each other. It’s not only the& 49& , but it’s an arrangement we have, and we trust each other to& 50& it: we don’t go through red lights. Like most of us, I’m more likely to be& 51& from doing something bad by the social convention that& 52& it than by any law against it.
It’s amazing that we ever& 53& each other to do the right thing, isn’t it? And we do, too, Trust is our& 54& preference.
I was so& 55& of myself for stopping for the red light that night.
A. flight&& &&&&& B. distance&&&& &&&&&&& C. road&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. length
A. thinking& &&&&& B. driving&& &&&&&&&&&& C. complaining&& &&&&&& D. running
A. stopped&&&&&&
B. changed&&&&&&&&
C. stuck&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. lost
A. horror&&&&&&&&
B. strength&&&&&&&&& && C. understanding&&&& && D. impatience
A. ran off&&&&&&& &&& B. came to&&&&&&&&& &&& C. passed by&&&&&&&& && D. left behind
A. passed&&&&&&& & B. watched&&&&&&&&& &&& C. approached&&&&&& &&& D. found
A. stop&&&&&&&&&
B. change&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. turn&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. die
A. way&&&&&&&&& && B. side&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. city&&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. direction
A. wondering&&&&
B. suspecting&&&&&&& && C. struggling&&&&&&& && D. regretting
A. abused&&&&&&& & B. fined&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. injured&&&&&&&&&& && D. killed
A. danger&&&&&&&
B. sign&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. record
A. met with&&&&&& &&& B. got over&&&&&&&&& && C. got rid of&&&&&&&& & D. called back
A. turned out to&&& & B. came back to&&&&&& C. referred to&&&&&&& &&& D. occurred to
A. virtue&&&&&&&& &&& B. suggestion&&&&&& &&C. law&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. order
A. honor&&&&&&&&
B. solve&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. break&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. judge
A. stopped&&&&&&&
B. protected&&&&&&&&& & C. rejected&&&&&&&&& && D. frightened
A. speaks of&&&&&& B. stands by&&&&&&&&&
C. takes in&&&&&& &&&&& D. disapproves of
A. suspect&&&&&&& &&& B. trust&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. teach&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. care
A. only&&&&&&&&&& B. first&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. lucky&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. living
A. sorry&&&&&&&&& &&& B. doubtful&&&&&&&&& && C. sure&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. proud
  Everyone has an ambition to travel. But those who cannot do so themselves might find it interesting to work in a travel agency, arranging journeys for other people. Brian Lawtey does this, working in a small travel agency in an industrial city. Most of his work is concerned with holiday, both at home and abroad. Every autumn, the agency sends out hundreds of booklets full of attractive, colored photographs, describing the holidays that their customers will be able to have the next year. Soon, people begin to come into the office to book their holidays: perhaps a week’s skiing in Austria in January, perhaps a cruise to the Caribbean in February, perhaps a seaside holiday in Spain in May, or a tour of Africa. Brian often has to advise people on what holidays will be suitable for them, and they always have a lot of questions. Last year, for example, a lady of eighty-two wanted to book for a mountaineering holiday in the Alps, and Brian had great difficulty in persuading her that it would not be suitable. In the end, she decided to go for a Mediterranean cruise instead.  Arranging journeys for people who have to travel abroad on business is often very complicated, but Brian enjoys this work. For example, last spring Mr. Perry,a director of chemical firm, went on a business trip, and Brian arranged it all for him. First, Mr. Perry traveled to London by trainband stayed overnight in a hotel near the airport, because his plane left early the next morning. He flew to Frankfurt in Germany, where he spent the morning discussing business. Then he went on by train to Zurich, where he stayed the night. After a meeting the next morning, he caught a plane for Tokyo, and spent three days there before going to America. He had business in Seattle, Chicago and New York, and stayed some time in each of those places. From New York, he flew back to London,and then got home by train. The next day he telephoned the agency to thank Brian for arranging everything so well for him.&64.Who would like to work in a travel agency?A. People who live in an industrial city.B. People who would like to travel but cannot.C. Ambitious people.D. People who go on holidays abroad.65.When do the customers come into the office to book their holidays?A. Early in the morning.B. Every year.C. In January.D. Shortly after receiving the booklet.66.Those who cannot travel themselves might find it interesting to work in a travel agency _____.A. arranging trips for other peopleB. arranging trips for themselvesC. booking trips for other peopleD. describing the holidays for other people67.Mr Perry telephoned the agency to thank Brian because _____.A. Mr. Perry arranged everything so well for BrianB. Brian arranged everything so well for Mr. PerryC. the agency sent Mr. Perry abroad on businessD. Brian helped him in the travel agency
来源:2013届山西省康杰中学高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)At the age of 13, I was angry and rebellious(叛逆的),with little regard for anything my parents had to say, &1 &if it had to do with me. &2 &so many teenagers, I struggled to escape from anything that didn’t 3 &my picture of the world. A “brilliant without need of guidance” kid, I 4 &any open offering of love. In fact, I got &5 at the mention of the word love.One night, after a particularly &6 day, I stormed into my room, shut the door and got into bed. 7 &I lay down in the privacy of my bed, my hands slipped under my pillow. There was a(n) &8 . I pulled it out and on the envelope it &9 &“To read when you’re &10 ”.Since I was alone, no one would know whether I read it or not, so I &11 &it. It said: “Mike, I know life is hard right now, I know you are frustrated and I know we don’t do everything right. I also know that I love you completely and &12 &you do or say will ever change that. I am here &13 &you if you ever need to talk, and if you don’t, that’s &14 . Just know that &15 where you go or what you do in your life, I will always love you and be proud that you are my son. Love, Mom.”That was the &16 of several “To read when you’re alone” letters. They were 17 &mentioned until I was an adult. In the midst of my turbulent(不安分的)teen years, the letters were the calm assurance that I could be &18 &in spite of my rebelliousness. Just before I fell asleep I thanked God that my mom knew what I, an angry teenager, &19 . Today when the seas of life get stormy, I know that just under my &20 &there is that calm assurance that love — consistent, enduring, unconditional love — changes lives.【小题1】A.similarlyB.particularlyC.eventuallyD.only【小题2】A.WithB.BesidesC.LikeD.Among【小题3】A.relate toB.allow forC.pick upD.agree with【小题4】A.rejectedB.missedC.receivedD.appreciated【小题5】A.curiousB.nervousC.excitedD.angry【小题6】A.difficultB.joyfulC.peacefulD.ordinary【小题7】A.SoB.SinceC.AsD.Before【小题8】A.messageB.magazineC.bookD.envelope【小题9】A.wroteB.saidC.warnedD.spelled【小题10】A.lonelyB.awakeC.aloneD.tired【小题11】A.foldedB.openedC.examinedD.answered【小题12】A.everythingB.anythingC.somethingD.nothing【小题13】A.beyondB.exceptC.forD.against【小题14】A.okayB.possibleC.badD.disappointing【小题15】A.as long asB.no matterC.in caseD.only if【小题16】A.bestB.uniqueC.lastD.first【小题17】A.neverB.seldomC.frequentlyD.sometimes【小题18】A.waited B.trustedC.lovedD.praised【小题19】A.neededB.expectedC.understoodD.achieved【小题20】A.deskB.pillowC.bedD.feet
来源:重庆市南开中学2010届高三上学期期末测试
C After watching my mother deal with our family of five, I can’t understand why answer to the question, “What do you do?” is always, “Oh, I’m just a housewife.” JUST a housewife?” Anyone who spends most of her time in meal preparation and cleanup, keeping the house clean, attending PTA meetings, leading a scout troop, playing taxi driver to us kids when it’s time for school, musical lessons or the dentist, doing volunteer work for her community is not just a housewife. She’s the real Wonder Woman.Why is it that so many mothers like mine think of themselves as second.class or something similar? Where has this notion come from? Have we males made them feel this way? Has our society& made“going to work” outside the home seem more important than what a housewife must face each day?& I would be every curious to see what would happen if a housewife went on strike.Dishes would& pie up.Food in the house would run out.There would be no learn clothes when needed.Walking and bus riding would increase.I doubt if the man of the house would be able to take over.Oh,he would probably start out with the attitude that he can do just as good a job,but how long would that last? Not 1ong, once he had to come home each night after work to more housework. There would be no coming hom The kids would all be screaming for something to eat, clean clothes and more bus fare money. Once he quieted the kids, he’d have to clean the house, go shopping, make sure that kids got a bath, after clearing out all the dog hairs from the bathtub. Once the kids were down for the night, he might be able to craw(爬)into an unmade bed and try to read the morning newspaper.64.What does the writer’s mother NOT do according to the first paragraph? A.Cooking.&&&&&&&&&&& B.Tidying the house.&& C.Driving a taxi.&&&&&&&& D.Some unpaid work.65.The underlined word “notion” in the second paragraph can be replaced by the word&&&&&&& . A.mother&&&& B.citizen&&&&& C.similarity& D.thought66.We can learn from the second paragraph&&&&&&& . A.mothers are actually great women& B.our society looks down upon housewives C.housewives should go on a strike&&& D.doing housework is not important at all67.The possible main idea of the third paragraph is&&&&&&& . A.men should share housework with their wives B.attitude is not the only thing needed to do a job well C.kids are the most challenging part of the housework
D.men are unlikely to handle the work of a housewife
来源:学年浙江省苍南县灵溪二高高三第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Night after night, my mother came to my bed, even long
after my childhood years. She would &&21&down and push my
long hair out of the way, and then kiss my forehead. I don’t remember when it
first started& 22&me-her hands pushing my hair that way, for
they felt work-worn and rough& 23&my young skin. Finally , one
night, I shouted out at her, “Don’t do that any more-your hands are too rough!”
she made no& 24&and left quietly. But never again did my
mother do it with that familiar expression of her& 25&.
With the passing years, my &&26&returned
to that night time after time. By then I &&27&my mother’s
hands and her goodnight kiss. Sometimes the incident seemed very&
28&, sometimes far away, but always it was& 29&in the
back of my mind.
The years have passed, and I’m not a little girl any
more. Mom is in her seventies, and those hands I once& 30&to
be so rough are still doing things for me and my family.
Now, Mom no longer has Dad and lives& 31&.
One night on Thanksgiving Eve, I found myself& 32&to her house
to spend the night with her. As I slept in the bedroom of my youth, a familiar
hand hesitantly ran across my face to& 33&the hair from my
forehead. Then a &&34&, ever so gently , touched my
forehead. I burst into tears.
In my memory, thousands of times, I &&35&the
night my young voice complained. Catching Mom’s hand in hand, I told her how&
36&I was for that night. I thought she’d remember& 37&I
did. But Mom didn’t know what I was talking about. She had already forgotten
and &&38&long ago.
That night, I fell asleep with a new& 39&for
my gentle mother and her caring hands. And the guilt that I had carried around
for so long was &&40&to be found.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lie&&&&&&&&&&&& B.bend&&&&&&&&&& C.look D.fall
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.annoying&&&&&& B.astonishing&&&&& C.delighting D.disappointing
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.along&&&&&&&&& B.above&&&&&&&&& C.against&& D.aside
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.reply&&&&&&&&& B.promise&&&&&&& C.request&& D.agreement
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.pity&&&&&&&&&&& B.sadness&&&&&&&& C.apology&& D.love
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.views&&&&&&&&& B.opinions&&&&&&& C.spirits&&& D.thoughts
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.missed&&&&&&&& B.forgot&&&&&&&&& C.held D.shook
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.strange&&&&&&&& B.close&&&&&&&&&& C.serious&& D.common
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stressed&&&&&&& B.existed&&&&&&&& C.hidden&& D.exposed
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.expected&&&&&& B.changed&&&&&&& C.reminded& D.complained
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.yet&&&&&&&&&&& B.away&&&&&&&&&& C.alone D.long
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.drawn&&&&&&&& B.carried&&&&&&&& C.moved&&& D.stayed
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.cut&&&&&&&&&&& B.wash&&&&&&&&&& C.brush D.take
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.tear&&&&&&&&&& B.kiss&&&&&&&&&&& C.press D.hand
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.returned&&&&&& B.remembered&&& C.realized&& D.recalled
16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sorry&&&&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.angry D.nervous
17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.when&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&&&& C.why& D.as
18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.disappeared&&&& B.forgiven&&&&&&& C.apologized D.abandoned
19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.imagination&&&& B.inspiration&&&&& C.decoration D.appreciation
20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.still&&&&&&&&&&& B.soon&&&&&&&&&& C.nowhere& D.anyhow
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!a month ago .i came to beijing .when i got.to this school everything was strange to me .you know .i cannot speak and understand chinere .at first .i couldn,t follow the teachers in class and i felt nervous.(翻译)
你知道,当我一个月前来到北京这所学校时,一切对我来说都是陌生的.我不会说也不懂汉语.一开始,我跟不上老师(讲课)并且感到不安.保证准确率~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
太多句号了吧
一个月前,我来了北京。当我到了这所学校,对我来说一切都是陌生的。我不会说也听不懂汉语。一开始,我在课堂上听不懂老师讲的,我很紧张。
一个月前,我到了北京,当我刚到这个学校的时候,一切对我来说都很奇怪,你知道的,我不会说也听不懂中文,在课堂上我跟不上老师的进度,我感到很紧张
i cannot speak and understand chinese .at first .i coulldn,t follow the teachers in class and i felt nervous
扫描下载二维码高三年级英语上册12月考试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高三年级英语上册12月考试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>When I came to my new school three years ago, I was surprise..
When I came to my new school three years ago, I was surprised at how lonely I felt. Then one of my classmates invited me to her house for a dinner 36 . I was a little anxious, but finally I gladly 37. Not really knowing how 38 &the bus ride should be, I 39 &when I saw the landmarks 40 on my friend’s hand-drawn map. But when I got close enough to the 41 , I found none of the streets were shown on the map. I was 42 &on a busy road with cars driving past without a person in sight. I had no43 &when the next bus would come, 44 &when a bus did come by, I 45 &got on. I told the bus driver where I wanted to go and he said that I had caught the 46 &bus, but he let me stay on. After he had finished his scheduled bus route, he 47 to help me out. I gratefully showed him my little hand-drawn map but 48 &did not help much. He finally 49 &me off at a main road to catch a different bus and was 50 &that he could not help me more. After a few minutes of walking, I noticed a bus pull up beside me. It was the 51& bus driver. He explained that he didn’t want to leave me there 52 . He sent out a call and someone radioed back, saying that the bus I needed to catch was about ten minutes away. At last I made it to the dinner party 53 &I was over an hour late. I am forever thankful for the 54 &that this bus driver had for me. His act of kindness left a 55 on my heart.小题1:A.mealB.partyC.meetingD.time小题2:A.acceptedB.refusedC.gotD.received小题3:A.farB.difficultC.longD.bad小题4:A.drove onB.walked away C.hurried byD.got off小题5:A.showB.showing C.shownD.to show小题6:A.street signsB.tall buildingsC.traffic lightsD.back yards小题7:A.queuingB.sittingC.standingD.waiting小题8:A.meaningB.ideaC.problemD.way小题9:A.soB.yetC.butD.still小题10:A.suddenlyB.luckily C.finallyD.quickly小题11:A.rightB.wrongC.bestD.fastest小题12:A.suppliedB.refused C.offeredD.wanted小题13:A.itB.heC.sheD.they小题14:A.keptB.droppedC.droveD.turned小题15:A.eagerB.worriedC.sorryD.disappointed小题16:A.same B.nextC.kindD.silly小题17:A.helplessB.lonelyC.unaccompaniedD.alone小题18:A.afterB.althoughC.untilD.when小题19:A.respectB.concern C.helpD.love小题20:A.markB.sign C.symbolD.line
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C小题6:A小题7:C小题8:B小题9:A小题10:D小题11:B小题12:C小题13:A小题14:B小题15:C小题16:A小题17:D小题18:B小题19:B小题20:A试题分析:本文讲述了我去同学家吃饭在路上耽误了时间的故事,一位热心的司机虽然没有能够帮上我的忙,但是还是给我留下了深刻的印象。小题1:B 上下文串联。根据第三段最后一句话可知,此处为a dinner party,意为“家宴”。小题2:A 动词辨析。A接受B拒绝C得到D收到。根据下文“我”坐车的经历可知,最后还是高兴地接受了。小题3:C 特殊疑问词辨析。How long是对一段时间提问。不知道要坐多久的汽车。小题4:D&短语辨析。A煽动,鼓励B走开D下车;看见同学手绘的地图上的路标,“我”下了车。小题5:C 语法分析。Landmark与show构成被动关系故使用过去分词。看见同学手绘地图上路标,我下了车。小题6:A 上下文串联。根据下文的streets可知,此处应为street signs。小题7:C 动词辨析。A排队B坐C站立D等待;刚下车,走到有路标的地方,应该是站(standing)在那里。小题8:B 固定搭配。have no idea (=don’t know)表示“不知道”,为固定用法。小题9:A 上下文串联。前后是因果关系,因为不了解情况,所以见车就上。小题10:D 副词辨析。A突然B幸运C最后,终于D迅速;因为人生地不熟,有车过来就急忙上去。小题11:B 上下文串联。根据后文的but可知,“我”上错了车,虽然如此,司机还让“我”待在车上。小题12:C 根据下文对该司机行为的描述可知,他跑完自己的路线后主动提出要帮“我”。小题13:A 上下文串联。指手绘地图没起到多大作用,用it。小题14:B drop off在某特定地点放下,(让)下车。司机把“我”放到一个主干道,让“我”换乘其他车。小题15:C 形容词辨析。A急切B担忧C抱歉D失望;没帮上忙,他感到抱歉。小题16:A 从下一句“He explained that he didn’t want to leave me there”可知还是原来那位司机。小题17:D 固定搭配。leave sb.alone在这里是“把某人独自留下”的意思。小题18:B 连词辨析。A在…后B尽管C直到…才D当…时;尽管晚一个多小时,毕竟“我”还是参加了晚宴。小题19:B 此句可以理解为:this bus driver had the concern for me司机对“我”的关心。小题20:A 名词辨析。A痕迹B迹象C象征D线;mark标志,痕迹。此处指在“我”心中留下很深的印象。点评:本文讲述了我去同学家吃饭在路上耽误了时间的故事。从本文来看,考生应该从时态、语态、语气、名词的数等各个角度分析所填内容是否与上下文一致,从而排除一些备选答案,缩小选择范围;分析空白处与前后词之间的语义关联、搭配关系,从而排除一些选项;弄清楚该题的句法关系,分析一下它是简单句、并列句,还是复合句;判断所填的内容在句中充当什么成分,应是什么词性,并分析备选答案之间的异同,从而排除干扰项选出正确答案。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“When I came to my new school three years ago, I was surprise..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类文章的文体特征:
人物传记是记叙文体的一种,主要描写某人的生平事迹、趣闻轶事、生活背景、个性特征、成长奋斗历程等,包含记叙文的时间、地点、人物、事件等要素。其特点是以时间的先后或事件的发展为主线,空间或逻辑线索贯穿文章始终,脉络清楚,可读性较强。 人物传记类文章的阅读策略和解题技巧:
1、把握文体特征,注意写作手法如前文所述,人物传记是记叙文体的一种,因此在阅读时要把握好时间、地点、人物和事件这四大要素。其次,还应该注意人物传记类文章的结构多按时间顺序排列,一般采用倒叙的写作手法,有时也采用插叙和补叙等手段。弄清楚人物传记类文章的特征和写作手法,能帮助考生在阅读和回答问题时做到高效省时、准确无误。 2、抓住题干关键词,采用寻读的方法查找细节描述事实细节题是人物传记类文章的主要题型,一般常见以下几种类型: (1)对号入座题:这种题的答案一般在原文中可以直接找到,只要读懂文章,掌握文章中的事实,如时间、地点、事件等细节问题,就能选对正确答案。 (2)词义转换题:这种题常常是原文有关词语和句子的转换,而不能在原文中直接找到。它要求考生能理解原文中某个短语或句子的含义,从而找到与答案意思相同的词语和句子。 (3)是非题:该题型俗称“三缺一”题型,即题目四个选项中有三个符合文章内容,剩下一个不符合。题干多为:Which of the following isTRUE?或者三个不符合文章内容,剩下一个符合,题干多为:Which of the following…isNOTtrue?或All the following are true EXCEPT(4)排序题:这种题要求考生根据动作发生的先后顺序和句子之间的逻辑关系,找出事件发生的正确顺序。可采用“首尾定位法”,即先找出第一个动作和最后一个动作,迅速缩小选择范围,从而快速选出正确答案。 (5)指代理解题:一般是在人物或事物关系比较复杂的情况下使用的一种题型,所以理清人物及事物之间的逻辑关系是关键所在。可采用“逻辑关系梳理法”,使人物或事件关系清晰条理。不管题型如何,在做事实细节题时,可采用比较实用的方法一有目的的阅读。在阅读时,首先看题目要求我们理解什么细节,找出关键词,然后以此为线索,运用寻读的技巧迅速在文章里找出相应的段落、句子或短语。认真比较选项和文中细节的区别,在正确理解细节的前提下,确定最佳答案。这样一来,既提高了阅读的速度,又能确保答案的准确率。同时,建议阅读文章时把与答案相符的句子或短语用红线标示出来,标号注上是哪一题答案的相关句子,这样在检查时就不必重新阅读整篇文章了。 3、抽丝剥茧,推理判断深层含义推理判断题主要提问那些未曾在文中说明,但已特别暗示的内容,考查考生对文章的准确理解和判断。人物传记类文章常见的推理判断题型为: (1)细节推断题:要求考生根据语篇关系,推断具体细节,如时间、地点、人物关系、人物身份、事件等。一般可根据短文提供的信息,或者借助生活常识进行推理判断。 (2)因果推断题:要求考生根据已知结果推测导致结果的可能原因。考生要准确掌握文章的内涵,理解文章的真正含义。 (3)人物性格、作者态度及观点判断题:人物传记类文章中有些是考查考生对作者的主导思想、被描写人物的语气、言语中流露的情绪、性格倾向和作者或文中人物态度、观点等方面的理解题。推理判断题要求在理解原文表面文字信息的基础上做出一定推论和判断,从而得到文章的隐含意义和深层意义。解答此类题时,要注意: (1)吃透文章的字面意思,从字里行间捕捉有用的提示和线索,这是推理的前提和基础。 (2)对文字的表面信息进俐宅掘加工,由表及里,由浅入深。从具体到抽象,从特殊到一般,通过分析、综合、判断等进行符合逻辑的推理。不能就事论事,断章取义,以偏概全。 (3)基于文章内容,以文章提供的事实和线索为依据,立足已知,推断未知。不能主观臆想,凭空想象,随意揣测,更不能以自己的观点代替作者的观点。 (4)把握句、段之间的逻辑关系,了解语篇的结构。要体会文章的基调,揣摸作者的态度,摸准逻辑发展的方向,悟出作者的弦外之音。 (5)注意文中所用词句的感情色彩,是讽刺性的,批评性的,赞成性的,还是反对性的,以便推测作者的观点和态度。故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“When I came to my new school three years ago, I was surprise..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 glad you came歌词 的文章

随机推荐