Yes,you'ok you re rightt. W...

SNH48印子月MV&4;<a title='&5;&5;&5;&5;<&5;&47561;这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[]SNH48印子月MV&4;<a title='&5;&5;&5;&5;<&5;&47561;这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[]八年级上册英语补全对话A;What is the matter?B;I am not feeling well.A:When did it s______?B:About two d_____ ago.A:Oh,that is too b_______.You should I _______& down and r________.B:Yes,I think so. I worked very hard for my English exam.A:Well,don’t be s______ out. It’ll make you sick if you’re too t________.B:Yes,you’re right.A:Ihope you feel b________
老坎888102
A:When did it s_tart_____?B:About two days ago.A:Oh,that is too b_ad______.You should I ___ie____ down and r_est_______.B:Yes,I think so.I worked very hard for my English exam.A:Well,don’t be s__tressed____ out.It’ll make you sick if you’re too t_ired_______.B:Yes,you’re right.A:Ihope you feel better
为您推荐:
What don&#39;t,headache hear some Once,stay,good,drink or 绝对正确O(∩_∩)O~ What don&#39;t headache hear some Once stay good drink after ..
1, start2, days3, bad4, lay5, relax6, stressed7, tired8, better我觉得 你这个对话的内容,有些语法问题。。。比如说最后一句,应该是这样。 I hope you will be better.
A;What is the matter?B;I am not feeling well.A:When did it s___tart___?B:About two d__ays___ ago.A:Oh,that is too b___ad____.You should I ____ie___
down and r___alex_____.B:Yes,I think so. I worked v...
扫描下载二维码Yes,you&#039;re right什么意思
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:amazing什么意思【答案】:amazing
英[&#601;&#712;me&#618;z&#618;&#331;]
美[&#601;&#039;mez&#618;&#331;]
单词原型:amaze
基本释义同反义词相关资料adj. &br/&1.令人惊异的 &br...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
是的,你对了
是的,你是对的
是的,你是对的
你是正确的