thanks for的用法a lot for __...

您要找的是不是:
非常谢谢。
No, thanks, I'm full Thanks a lot for having us. We had a good time.
不了.我饱了.真感谢你邀请我们来.我们玩得很愉快.
Thanks a lot for what your family do for Bijou . I wish she will bring happiness for you.
非常感谢你和你的家人为米多做的一切,希望它能给你们带来快乐。
Larcker says he received at least one critical comment that basically said: "Thanks a lot for telling the CEOs and CFOs how to lie."
拉克尔说他至少收到一条这样的批评:“多谢你教导总裁和财务总监们怎么扯谎。”
Thanks a lot for what you've done for us.
非常感谢你的为我们所做的事情。
Also, thanks a lot for your coming here and nice advising.
同时,非常感谢大家的光临和良好的建议。
Stone, thanks a lot for the camera.
世通,很感谢你的照相机。
Thanks a lot for your kindness. I must apologize once again for the trouble caused to you.
非常感谢。对于给你们带来的麻烦,我再次道歉。
Thanks a lot for going out of your way to help me.
很感谢你那么耐心(不怕麻烦)地帮助我。
Thanks a lot for the birthday present you sent me.
非常感谢你送我的生日礼物。
Once again, thanks a lot for your time.
再一次感谢您的宝贵时间。
I think it is not easy to manage this blog, thanks a lot for your great effort !
我觉得这是不容易的管理这个博客,感谢很多你很大的努力!
Thanks a lot for your very considerate input – this is highly appreciated!
非常感谢您中肯的意见—我非常感激!
Yes, I do remember and I do keep it. I really appreciated it. Thanks a lot for your support!
是的,我记得它,而且很好地保存着。我真的很喜欢它,为收到它而心存感激。非常感谢你们的支持!
Thanks a lot for letting me crash at your house last night, Ed.
爱德,多谢你昨晚让我住在你家。
Hi Wolfgang, thanks a lot for your kind visit and appreciation! I'm so glad you liked it too.
沃尔夫冈您好!非常感谢您的来访与欣赏!很高兴您喜欢这张照片。
Thanks a lot for spending time reading my words, and wish you happy and good luck!
感谢你花时间用心读了我的自我描述,同时也祝福你快乐幸福!
Thanks a lot for dinner the other day, I had a wonderful time.
非常谢谢几天前的晚餐,我过得非常愉快。
Thanks a lot for having us. We had a good time.
我恐怕今晚我去不了,但多谢你的邀请。
Dearest brother, thanks a lot for your question.
亲爱的伊斯兰兄弟,非常感谢你的提问。
Jiao Shou's lectures are educational and entertamental at the same time. Thanks a lot for your hard working.
叫兽的讲座寓教于乐。非常感谢你的辛苦劳动。
Thanks a lot for being with me so long in which some sparkling fragments still shining from past to forever.
感谢你们与我分享如此深长的时光,其中那些闪烁的片段依然会从过去灿烂到将来。
Good Informations! Thanks a Lot for LZ! ! !
好资料!十分感谢楼主!!!
Thanks a lot for your participating and if there is any question, please do not hesitate to ask.
非常感谢您在百忙之中做出回答,如果有任何问题,也请您不吝赐教。
Thanks a lot for teaching us so well.
非常感谢你教我们教的这么好。
Thanks a lot for giving me a opportunity to introduce myself.
非常感谢给我这个机会介绍我自己。
Thanks a lot for your kind words . Thank you teachers , students and leaders who are busy with the contest and support it .
感谢领导的谆谆教导感谢一直忙碌 参与支持本次活动的老师同学和领导们。
Thanks a lot for your sharing.
感谢楼主辛苦分享!
Thanks a lot and I will wait for your true answers.
再次感谢并期待你们真实的回答!
But thanks a lot for thinking of me.
但是谢谢你们还想着我。
Thanks a lot for their wonderful acting. Next, please Cui Junyu from Class Three sing Take me to your heart for us.
感谢他们的精彩表演。下面, 有请三班崔俊宇同学为我们演唱英文歌曲:吻别。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!—Thanks a lot for ______me with my English.
—You are welcome.
C. helping
试题“—Thanks a lot for ______...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
首先建立了电磁场理论,并预言了电磁波存在的物理学家是
D.麦克斯韦
电磁波是在空间______变化的______.电磁波在真空中传播的速度为______m/s;根据麦克斯韦建立的电磁场理论,光波______(选填“是”或“不是”)电磁波.
建立电磁场理论,并预言电磁波存在的物理学家是
A.麦克斯韦 B.牛顿 C.赫兹 D.伽利略
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Thanks a lot for your letter and the great photos……英语阅读理解及答案(2016届江西省)_七年级_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Thanks&a&lot&for&your&letter&and&the&great&photos……英语阅读理解及答案(2016届江西省)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Thanks&a&lot&for&your&letter&and&the&great&photos……英语阅读理解及答案(2016届江西省)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读理解 (30分)请阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。(每小题2分)ADear Mary,Thanks a lot for your letter and the great photos. I like them very much. Here are some of my photos. In the first one, I am swimming in the lake. In the second one, I am playing football on the playground in our school. In the third one, you can see my family at home. We’re having dinner. In the last one, I am with my little sister Beth. She’s watching TV and I am doing my homework.Best wishes to you and you family. Please write to me soon.Jim1. This letter is from _____ to _____.A. M Jim B. J Mary C. A Beth&&& 2. Jim likes ______ very much.A. the letter B. the beautiful photos C. A and B3. In the first photo, Jim is __________.A. playing football B. swimming C. A and4. Jim has one ________.A. sister B. brother C. friend5. In the last photo, Jim is ______ and Beth is______.A. watching TV; doing homeworkB. watching TV;C. writing a letterBIn England, people don’t often talk to each other when they travel. If you are on a bus or on a train, you can always see some people sitting and looking out of the window and other people reading books or newspapers.English people often start a conversation (谈话) by talking about the weather. So when you meet somebody in England, you can say “Nice weather for the time of year!”“But it was a little cold yesterday,” somebody may answer.“But it will get a bit warmer later,” you can say.Talk like this, and the English people will think, “How friendly you are!”1. Some people sit and look out of theon a train.A. window B. door C. roof D. hole2. English people oftenon the bus.A. talk a lot B. talk to each otherC. eat something D. read newspapers3. When you meet an English people, you can start the conversation by talking about the.A. weather B. time C. food D. countryside4. According to the passage, if you talk to English people about the weather, they will think.A. you are friendlyB. you are right C. you are English D. you talk much5. Which sentence is true?A. English people like traveling by bus.B. English people don’t talk much when they’re on public transport.C. English people are unfriendly.D. English people don’t enjoy good weather.CApril 22 is Earth Day. Everyone on earth should care about and protect the earth!The earth has warmed by about 1(华氏度) over the past 100 years, but why and how? Well, scientists are not quite sure. Maybe the earth gets warmer and warmer on its own. But many scientists say that people are doing many things which make the earth warmer.First, greenhouse effect (温室效应) is a very important reason for the change of the earth. People give out too much energy into the air every year. It makes the earth warmer. Climate (气候) change is another important reason. Sometimes it becomes too hot and sometimes too cold. Sometimes there is too much rain and sometimes too little. The change of the climate makes the earth warmer. In turn, the warmth of the earth changes the climate, too.When the earth becomes warmer, there may be more rain and a rise in sea level. It will affect the growth of plants, animals and people. On a Pacific island,100 people have to move to higher ground because the sea is rising. These people can no longer live on the coast. Before that, two islands without people went underwater in 1999.Scientists say that the seas can rise by nearly one meter by 2100.People can affect the earth’s air, land and water. As for us, we can do many things to protect the earth.For example, we can use fridges less. We can tell more people about protecting the earth.6. Earth Day is probably set for people to_______.A. learn more about the earthB. make full use of the earthC. take better care of the earthD. study the warmth of the earth7.We can infer(推断) from the passage that the reasons for the warmer earth are_______now.A. not very clear B. completely secretC. well known D. not given yet8. Greenhouse effect comes from_______.A. sea rising B. climate changeC. nature’s unbalance D. people’s activity&&& 9. According to the passage,_______may affect each other.A. animals and islandsB. climate and the warmth of the earthC. fridges and animalsD. sea level and the growth of plants10. The passage mainly tells us that_______.A. there is more rain nowB. we should protect the earthC. we must stop pollutionD. sea level is getting higher
A1.答案:B解析:从信的开头结尾即可得出。2.答案:C解析:从开头“Thanks a lot for your letter and the great photos. I like them very much.”得出。&&& 3.答案:B解析:从第二行“In the first one, I am swimming in the lake.”得出。4.答案:A解析:从倒数第三行“In the last one, I am with my little sister Beth.”得出。5.答案:B解析:从最后一句“In the last one, I am with my little sister Beth. She’s watching TV and I am doing my homework.”得出。&& B1.答案:A解析:由第一段的“If you are on a bus or on a train, you can always see some people sitting and looking out of the window...”可知选A。2.答案:D解析:由第一段“In England, people don’t often talk to each other when they travel...and other people reading books or newspapers.”可知“在英国,当人们出行时他们不常互相谈话,如果你在公共汽车或火车上,你常可以看到一些人坐着向窗外看,另一些人读书或看报”,故A项“健谈”;B项“互相谈论”;C项“吃一些东西”都不符合文意,而D项意为“看报纸”,是文中提到的,故选D项。3.答案:A解析:由第二段的“English people often start a conversation(谈话) by talking about the weather.”可知“英国人常常通过谈论天气开始一个话题”,故选A项,B项意为“时间”,C项意为“食物”,D项意为“乡村”,都不符合文意。4.答案:A解析:由文章最后一句“Talk like this, and the English people will think, ‘How friendly you are!’”可知,如果你像这样谈话(谈论天气),英国人会认为你很友好。5.答案:B解析:A项意为“英国人喜欢乘公共汽车旅行”,文中未提到,故排除;B项意为“英国人在乘坐公共交通工具时不常交谈”,与短文第一句话相符;C项意为“英国人不友好”;D项意为“英国人不喜欢好天气”,都与文章不符。题目询问哪项表述正确,故选B项。C.6.答案:C解析:由第一段“April 22 is Earth Day. Everyone on earth should care about and protect the earth!”可知选C7.答案:A解析:由第二段中“Well, scientists are not quite sure.”可知原因还不是很清楚。故选A。8.答案:D解析:由文中第二段的“But many scientists say that people are doing many things which make the earth warmer.”可知,人们的活动引起了温室效应。故选D。9.答案:B解析:由文中第三段的“The change of the climate makes the earth warmer. In turn, the warmth of the earth changes the climate, too.”可知选B项。10.答案:B解析:本文主要告诉我们要保护地球。故选B。
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)thanks a lot for the work done so far .sanbonani
Language pair:
Autodetect------AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBajanBalkan GipsyBasqueBelgian FrenchBembaBengaliBielarusBislamaBosnianBretonBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChamorroChinese (Simplified)Chinese TraditionalComorian (Ngazidja)CopticCreole English (Antigua and Barbuda)Creole English (Bahamas)Creole English (Grenadian)Creole English (Guyanese)Creole English (Jamaican)Creole English (Vincentian)Creole English (Virgin Islands)Creole French (Haitian)Creole French (Saint Lucian)Creole French (Seselwa)Creole Portuguese (Upper Guinea)CroatianCzechDanishDutchDzongkhaEnglishEsperantoEstonianFanagaloFaroeseFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGreek (Classical)GujaratiHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianInuktitut (Greenlandic)Irish GaelicItalianJapaneseJavaneseKabuverdianuKabylianKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKirundiKoreanKurdishKurdish SoraniKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMaldivianMalteseManx GaelicMaoriMarshalleseMendeMongolianMorisyenNepaliNiueanNorwegianNyanjaPakistaniPalauanPanjabiPapiamentuPashtoPersianPijinPolishPortuguesePotawatomiQuechuaRomanianRussianSamoanSangoScots GaelicSerbianShonaSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSotho, SouthernSpanishSranan TongoSwahiliSwedishSwiss GermanSyriac (Aramaic)TagalogTajikTamashek (Tuareg)TamilTeluguTetumThaiTibetanTigrinyaTok PisinTokelauanTonganTswanaTurkishTurkmenTuvaluanUkrainianUmaUzbekVietnameseWallisianWelshWolofXhosaYiddishZulu
AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBajanBalkan GipsyBasqueBelgian FrenchBembaBengaliBielarusBislamaBosnianBretonBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChamorroChinese (Simplified)Chinese TraditionalComorian (Ngazidja)CopticCreole English (Antigua and Barbuda)Creole English (Bahamas)Creole English (Grenadian)Creole English (Guyanese)Creole English (Jamaican)Creole English (Vincentian)Creole English (Virgin Islands)Creole French (Haitian)Creole French (Saint Lucian)Creole French (Seselwa)Creole Portuguese (Upper Guinea)CroatianCzechDanishDutchDzongkhaEnglishEsperantoEstonianFanagaloFaroeseFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGreek (Classical)GujaratiHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianInuktitut (Greenlandic)Irish GaelicItalianJapaneseJavaneseKabuverdianuKabylianKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKirundiKoreanKurdishKurdish SoraniKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMaldivianMalteseManx GaelicMaoriMarshalleseMendeMongolianMorisyenNepaliNiueanNorwegianNyanjaPakistaniPalauanPanjabiPapiamentuPashtoPersianPijinPolishPortuguesePotawatomiQuechuaRomanianRussianSamoanSangoScots GaelicSerbianShonaSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSotho, SouthernSpanishSranan TongoSwahiliSwedishSwiss GermanSyriac (Aramaic)TagalogTajikTamashek (Tuareg)TamilTeluguTetumThaiTibetanTigrinyaTok PisinTokelauanTonganTswanaTurkishTurkmenTuvaluanUkrainianUmaUzbekVietnameseWallisianWelshWolofXhosaYiddishZulu
AccountingAerospaceAgriculture and FarmingArcheologyArchitectureArtAstronomyAutomotive IndustryBankingChemicalCivil EngineeringComputer ScienceCredit ManagementCulinaryFinancesForestryGeneralHistoryInsuranceLegal and NotarialLiterary TranslationsMarketingMathematics and PhysicsMechanicalMedicalMusicNauticaPharmaceuticalsReligionScienceSocial ScienceTourismAll
More context
My memories
Computer translation
Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples.
Englishthanks a lot for the work done so far .sanbonani
Human contributions
From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
thanks a lot for the work done so far .sanbonani
Last Update:
Usage Frequency:
Reference: Anonymous
<p id="pageRating" itemtype=""
human translated sentences
Users are now asking for help:
&| &| &| &| &| &| &| &| &| &| &| &| &| &|
MyMemory in your language:
We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies.

我要回帖

更多关于 thanks for的用法 的文章

随机推荐