专题推荐:
您的位置:
>> vagina是什么意思
vagina是什么意思
  vagina是什么意思?对于这些不常出现的词汇,你是否知道它们的意思?下面就和康网小编一块来了解一下vagina是什么意思吧。
  vagina是什么意思
  vagina是一个英语单词,英国读 [və'dʒaɪnə],美国读 [və'dʒaɪnə],阴道的意思,也可以解释为叶鞘。
  扩展阅读:关于vagina用法例句
  1. Vaginitis: Inflammation of the vagina.
  :阴道的炎症,一般由感染所致。
  2. Surgical removal of all or part of the vagina.
  阴道切开术阴道部分或全部移植的外科手术乐珊珊,我要和你。打开你的双腿,把我的阳具插进你的里。不停的抽插,干的你死去活来。求我不要停!的翻译:Le Shanshan, I want to make love to you. Open your legs, you my penis into the vagina. Keep pulling plug, did you die anain. Begged me not to stop! 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
乐珊珊,我要和你。打开你的双腿,把我的阳具插进你的里。不停的抽插,干的你死去活来。求我不要停!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Le Shan-shan, I want to have sex with you. Open your legs, put my penis inserted into your vagina. Stop Choucha, dry your tough battle. Do not ask me to stop!
Le Shanshan, I want to make love to you. Open your legs, you my penis into the vagina. Keep pulling plug, did you die anain. Begged me not to stop!
Happy Shanshan, I must make love with you.Opens your both legs, inserts mine male genitals in your vagina.Does not stop pulls out inserts, dry you suffer extreme distress.Asks me not to have to stop!
Lok Shan Shan, and I want to do you make love. Open your legs, put my penis inserted into your vagina. Non-stop random plug-in, do your clutch. I don't want to stop!
Le Shanshan, I want to make love to you. Open your legs, you my penis into the vagina. Keep pulling plug, did you die anain. Begged me not to stop!当前位置: &
invaginate是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释vt.1.摄吸,吸取。2.使内陷;把…收入鞘内;使(管、器官等)内缩;使反折 (=intussuscept)。vi.反折;入鞘;凹入。
例句与用法The root hair cell wall invaginates at the point of contact .在接触点上,根毛细胞壁内凹。The nuclear membrane invaginates and lysosomes are internalized .核膜内陷,于是溶酶体被内在化。Each cysticercus consists of a cyst wall and a single scolex invaginated into the lumen .每一个囊尾蚴是由一个囊壁和陷入囊腔中的单独一个头节所组成的。The cell membrane invaginates , encloses the fluid or particles , then fuses again , forming a vesicle that later detaches and moves to the cell interior细胞膜先内陷关住液体或微粒,然后再次加以融合,形成小泡,小泡随后脱离细胞膜进入细胞内。 Membranes of host mesophyll cells had marked pathological changes , organelles disintegrated , cytoplasm condensed , plasmalemma invaginated , and eventually the whole cell disintegrated and necrotized寄主叶肉细胞的膜系统明显病变,细胞器解体,细胞质凝聚,质膜内陷,最终整个细胞坏死解体。 Then after analysising each characteristics of phosphate glass material , the fiber rod - in - tube by invaginating core rod , inside cladding and outside cladding is used to fabricate the er / yb phosphate glass fiber successfully by polishing and vacuumizing fiber rod - in - tube . finally some techniques , such as cladding pump , prism coupling pump and fusing pump are used to measure the gain of fiber amplifiers最后对拉制出的光纤提出了包层泵浦、棱镜耦合泵浦和熔接耦合泵浦三种可行的增益和传输特性测试测方案,并针对铒镱共掺磷酸盐玻璃光纤的特性,指出了熔接耦合是测试增益和传输特性的最佳方案。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
invaginate的中文翻译,invaginate是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译invaginate,invaginate的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:vagina picture是什么意思?
vagina picture
问题补充:
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |