Wasn't too much fun at all
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语造句 fill up wash the dishasoft drinkrenember not to dotake ashowerat leasfbreak up in tobe made up ofturn into from the start ofkeep narmdrive crazyfolw changycome out of in a messput outtake offhat odgapple picfrecnh friesgreen tea black teafolwer teafar from as soon asbe good for somebody be sure to
fill up The cup is filled up with water.wash the dish I washed the dishes last night.soft drink Marry doesn't soft drinks at all.renember not to do Remember not to open the door when strangers are knocking.take a shower After supper,i take a shower.at least My mother asks me to eat at least one bowl of rice.break up into My favorite cup falls down from the table and breaks up into pieces.be made up of The desk is made up of wood.turn into Suddenly,the tiny little voice turned into noise.from the start of From the start of the term,i am going to wash my clothes myself.keep warm Please keep warm,because it is very cold outside.drive crazy Too much homework drive me crazy.follw change Everyone should follow changes.come out of In spring,the grass come out of the earth and begin to grow.in a mess I found my book in a mess at last.put out The firfighter put out the big fire in the end.take off I took off my coat when i went into the room.hat dog I love hot dogs very much.apple pie My grandmother's favorite food is apple pie.frecnh fries Do you like french fries?green tea How about another cup of green tea?black tea Can i take a cup of black tea for you?flower tea Mother likes flower tea best.far from My school is far from my home.as soon as I have my dinner as soon as i get home.be good for somebody Eating more vegetables is good for you.be sure to Our class is sure to win the table-tennis competition this time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码答案:B解析:
点拨:“茶杯从桌子上掉下来摔坏了。”“从……上摔下来”是固定短语fall off。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
  What's the world's favorite game? In America, people call it soccer, but in other parts of the world it's called football.
  Football is an old game in Europe and South America. Countries like Italy, Spain, and Argentina have long football histories and thousands of(成千上万的)fans. For many fans, their football club is part of their lives. They wear their club's colours and sing their club's songs and watch every game their team plays. Do you know the history of women's football in China is longer than football in Europe and South America? There are pictures of women playing football at the time of the Eastern Han Dynasty(东汉).
  One of the oldest football competitions(竞赛)in the world is the FA Cup in England. Teams from 600 clubs play in it. Big clubs in this competition are Manchester United(曼联队), Liverpool(利物浦队)and Arsenal(阿森纳队). These clubs have fans in China and in countries all over the world. Manchester United even has a TV station called MUTV.
(1)“For many fans, their football club is part of their lives.”What does the sentence mean?
A.Many football fans love their football club very much.
B.Many football fans help their club.
C.The football club needs fans' help.
(2) Which is the oldest, the football in China, the football in Europe or the football in South America?
A.The football in Europe.
B.The football in China.
C.The football in South America.
(3) What is MUTV?
A.The Manchester United Team.
B.The TV station of Manchester United.
C.The TV station of United States.
(4) What's the best title of the passage?
A.The world's favourite football teams.
B.The world's football fans are excited(兴奋激动的).
C.The world's favourite game.
(5) Which of the following is NOT right?
A.Football fans like to wear their team's colours and sing their club's song.
B.There are many football fans of English clubs in China.
C.Liverpool and Arsenal are American football teams.
来源:2007年江西省重点中学联考盟校第一次联考英语试卷
It was ________ he was part of Manchester United’s Youth Team, ________ won the FA Youth Cup in 1992, that David’s success started.
that;where
which;when
when;that
when;which
来源:学年浙江省湖州市六校联考八年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
任务型阅读。(本题有5小题,每小题1分,共计5分)
你会上网寻找自己需要的信息吗?请根据Alice, Kate, Tom, Harry, Dick的需求,向他们推荐合适的网站,并将网站的序号分别填入答题卷的相应空格内。
I want the pictures of Liu Qian, one of the greatest
young magicians in the world.
I hope to buy some birthday gifts for my friends
Earth is our home. I need some information on
pollution.
I would like to have some information about soccer.
I will go to America. I want to know the famous
places and the weather there.
A.&&& online
&shopping of books, DVDS, cards, shoes, sporting goods.
&&&& pictures
about famous people, big events…
C.&&&&&&&
official website of the England team, the FA cup and football in England.
D.www.worldpollution.net&&&
introduction to air pollution and environment protection…
E.www.crawfurd.dk/travel&&& about
traveling around the world, the weather, the people…
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Alice_______
2.Kate_______3.Tom_______ 4.Harry________5.Dick________
题型:阅读理解
&&& Ancient Chinese,Roman.and Egyptian writings tell about games played by kicking a ball.We also know that in the twelfth century, in some English towns,on Certain days of the year.hundreds of young men would kick a ball around the streets.Unfortunately,fighting often resulted.People were hurt and even killed.In l314.such games were not allowed because they were too dangerous.
&&& The game we now know as football developed in England in the early nineteenth century.Football was played in many schools and clubs as early as l823.These schools and clubs often had different rules.but in l 863.the Football Association of “FA” was created,and standard rules were agreed for everyone to follow.These are the rules that many parts of the owrld use for football today.In l871,a cup Was given for the best English club,called the FA Cup.Football soon spread acrous the world.
&&& In the United States and Canada, however, a different type of football game developed,where the players could pick the ball up and carry it.The ball is also in a different shape. In American football there is also more violent contact between players,who have to wear special clothing to protect themselves.
&&& Football is flow certainly the most popular game on earth.Why is that? One reason may be that a more relaxing game like football Can be enjoyed by.just a few people of any age,on any-piece of ground or even in the street. All they need is a ball,and a few things to mark the goals(比分).Another reason may be that,although football is a team game,it also allows people to show their special skills.Some footballers become very rich and famous,like David Beckham,who now plays for Real Madrid.For this reason,many young people dream of becoming football stars and getting very rich.Television too has undoubtedly made football more popular.Millions of people Call watch international matches such as the World Cup,which is held every four years.
1.The first ball games in England were _____________.
&&& A.very dangerous
&&& B.played only by a few people for relaxation
&&& C.played for money
&&& D.played for a cup
2.In the early l9th century,football was played___________,
&&& A.in many countries&&& &&&&&&&&&& B.by many people in England
&&& C.with standard rules &&&&&&& D.by a few people in England
3.When Was the first FA Cup Match held?
&& A.1823&&&
B.1863 &&&& C.1872 &&&&&& D.1871
4.Why do many young people dream of becoming football stars?
&&& A.To hurt other people.&&& &&& B.To get the FA Cup.
&&& C.To become rich and famous.&&&&&& D.To weal special clothes.
5.What does “Undoubtedly” mean?
&&& A.Sure of something.&&& &&&&&& B.Not sure of something.
&&& C.Happy about something.&&&&&& D.Very lucky.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!

我要回帖

更多关于 it all falls down 的文章

随机推荐