We like rebad apples 游戏....

We do some shopping on Sundays.I often go to the supermarket with my mother on Sunday morning in a car,Father likes apples very much.We buy some red apples for him.Mother likes yellow bananas,but they’re green.“Look!The strawberries are very nice,mum.Do you like them?” I say to mum.“Yes,I do.” Mother buys some for herself.The oranges are very nice.Mother buys some for me.I like oranges very much.We need some vegetables.We buy some tomatoes,carrots and broccoli.I don’t like broccoli,but my parents like it.After shopping,mother and I have some French fries,milk and ice cream.And then we go back home with the fruit and vegetables.( ) 1.Who likes apples very much?A.Mother B.Father C.I D.I don’t know.( ) 2.Mother doesn’t buy any bananas because() .A.there are not any bananas B.the bananas are green C.she doesn’t like bananas D.I don’t like banana ( ) 3.Mother buys some oranges for () .A.herself B.father C.us D.me ( ) 4.My parents like () ,but I don’t like it.A.tomatoes B.strawberries C.carrots D.broccoli ( ) 5.After we buy the fruit and vegetables,() .A.we go back home B.we eat some apples and tomatoes C.we have some food D.we only have some ice cream
黎约圣殿ZXFC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要描述了和母亲一次去超市购物的经历。作者详细介绍了他们都买了哪些物品,以及这些物品的特点。
1.联系下文Sunday morning 星期日上午,可知选B,英语中表示在具体某一天用介词on。
2.联系下文car,可知选D,by表示通过某种方式,后面直接接交通工具。
3.连词辨析。A.并且;B. though(尽管)&&C.但是;D.那么,然后。联系上下文可知前后是转折关系,故选C。
4.联系下文,这些草莓非常不错,可知选A,看。
5.联系上文,可知此处代词指的是上文提到的草莓,复数名词,故人称代词用复数形式。选D,他们。
6.词义辨析。A.告诉;B.说;C.打电话;D.谈论。结合语境可知指的是我对妈妈说,故选B。
7.介词辨析。A.到,向;B.带有,伴随;C.通过某种方式; D.为了。结合语境可知妈妈为自己买了一些草莓。故选D。
8.联系下文,可知母亲为我买了一些橘子,故选D,宾格人称代词,我。
9.词义辨析。A.喜欢;B.爱;C.需要;D.买。结合语境可知我们需要一些蔬菜。故选C。
10.联系上文,可知我们这是在超市购物,故选B,超市。
11.联系下文,可知我不喜欢花椰菜,故选A,用于一般现在时态行为动词前表示否定。
12.联系上文,可知此处代词指的是上文提到的花椰菜,单数名词,故人称代词用单数,宾格形式,it的主格和宾格形式一致,选B。
13.结合语境可知我们买了许多胡萝卜。选项A和of连用需加不定冠词,选项BC不能和of连用,故选D。
14.词义辨析。A.在一点;B.在……之前;C.在……之后;D.当……时。结合语境可知购物后,我和妈妈吃了一些炸薯条。故选C。
15.结合语境可知我们带着水果和蔬菜回家了。故选D,家,回家。
考点:有关一次去超市购物的记述文
点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当做单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:101网校同步练习 初二英语 外研版课标本 外研版课标本
We all like watching TV about Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse(唐老鸭和米老鼠).They are very interesting.Do you know who   1   the cartoons firstly?It was Walt Disney.I’ll   2   you something about him.Walt loved to draw pictures when he was young.But his father had much   3   to do and often   4   him from drawing.He had to help his father with it.When he grew up, he began to make cartoon films.But he   5   much money and always went hungry.Once, he caught a mouse and kept it   6   a pet.A few years later Walt   7   the mouse and decided to make a cartoon about it.Walt Disney   8   the mouse Mickey Mouse.People all over the world saw Mickey and loved him.Mickey made Walt Disney   9   soon.Then Walt made Donald Duck and others for television.In 1956, he   10   a wonderful land in California.There were real boats, castles, trains, rivers and all kinds of birds in one beautiful park.Many people went there.Disney died in 1966, but the world will never forget him.
discovered
encouraged
didn’t spend
didn’t have
remembered
disappointed
来源:学年浙江杭州萧山党湾镇初级中学七年级12月月考英语卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完型填空(15分)We do shopping (购物)on Sunday. I often go to the supermarket (超市)with my mother& 1&&Sunday morning &&2&&car. Father likes fruit very much.We buy some red apples for him. Mother likes yellow bananas, 3&&they’re green.“& 4&&! The strawberries are very nice, mum. Do you like &&5&&?” I &&6&&&to mum. “Yes, I like strawberries very much.” Mother buys some &&7&&&herself. The oranges are very nice. Mother buys some for &&8&&. I like oranges very much. We &&9&&&some vegetables. The vegetables in the &&10&&&are very good. We buy some tomatoes, carrots and broccoli. I &&11&&&like broccoli, but my parents like &&12&&. I like carrots very much. We buy &&13&&&of carrots.& 14&&&shopping, mother and I have some French fries, milk and ice cream. And then we go back& 15&&with the fruit and vegetables.【小题1】A.inB.onC.atD.by【小题2】A.inB.onC.atD.by【小题3】A.andB.though(尽管)C.butD.then【小题4】A.LookB.SeeC.Watch D.Listen【小题5】A.itB.herC.himD.them【小题6】A.tellB.sayC.callD.talk【小题7】A.toB.withC.byD.for【小题8】A.themB.herC.himD.me【小题9】A.likeB.loveC.needD.buy【小题10】A.storeB.supermarketC.shopD.mall【小题11】A.don’tB.amn’tC.haven’tD.aren’t【小题12】A.themB.itC.theyD.this【小题13】A.lotB.manyC.muchD.lots【小题14】A.atB.beforeC.afterD.when【小题15】A.schoolB.supermarketC.restaurantD.home
来源:学年浙江省嘉兴市九年级10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
完型填空(15分)
I have had thousands of classes since I started school
nine years ago. But only one _1_ was the most important.
It happened last term just after I had got a _2_ result
in an exam. I was sad and had lost my confidence. I decided to go to a class
which can tell me how to be_3_.
The speaker walked into the room. But he did not start
talking _4_ a teacher. Instead, he held up a twenty Yuan note(钞票)!
“Who wants this?” he asked. Unsurprisingly, _5_ of us
in the class held up our hands.
The speaker smiled. Then he put up the note on the
blackboard and asked the same question. Again, we all put up our hands. The
speaker smiled again, but _6_nothing. Suddenly, he threw the note onto the
floor! Then he asked the same _7_ a third time.
I didn’t _8_ what the speaker was doing. Why was he
asking the same question again and again? I didn’t know what to do. I wanted
the note, _9_ I put my hand up again. After a while, he _10_ the note and
started to laugh. “You have all just told me how to become successful,” _11_
said to us with the note in his hand.
“The note is worth twenty yuan. It is _12_ worth
twenty yuan, even though I throw it on the floor. You are like the note. No
matter _13_ happens to you, you still have your worth.”
When I heard those words, I was deeply moved.
Suddenly, I _14_ I was worth a lot. I may have done badly in an exam, but it
doesn’t _15_ I can’t do well in the future. If I believe in myself, I will be
successful!
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.classroom&&&&&& B.subject&&&&&&&& C.class D.school
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.same&&&&&&&&& B.good&&&&&&&&&& C.lucky D.bad
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.comfortable&&&& B.successful&&&&&& C.famous&& D.rich
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.like&&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&& C.about&&& D.by
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.both&&&&&&&&&& B.neither&&&&&&&& C.all&& D.none
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.said&&&&&&&&&& B.bought&&&&&&&& C.saw& D.wanted
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.student&&&&&&&& B.teacher&&&&&&&& C.question& D.way
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.remember&&&&& B.understand&&&&& C.notice&&& D.find
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.so&&&&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&& C.if&&& D.or
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.took out&&&&&&& B.threw away&&&&& C.picked up& D.put down
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.you&&&&&&&&&& B.he&&&&&&&&&&& C.she&& D.they
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.never&&&&&&&&& B.sometimes&&&&& C.hardly D.always
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.when&&&&&&&&& B.who&&&&&&&&&& C.what& D.how
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.realized&&&&&&& B.forgot&&&&&&&&& C.dreamed& D.decided
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.know&&&&&&&&& B.mean&&&&&&&&& C.think D.complain
来源:广东省月考题
题型:完形填空
完型填空。
&&&& Do you have a healthy eating habit? As we know, a healthy eating habit is good &&& 1&&&& health. Of all the things we eat and drink,& & &&2__ is the most important. Not _ &3&&& &people know this, but it is quite true(真实的). Our bodies can go&&&& 4__ food for a long time. & & 5__ for two or three days without water people may die.&&&& Many people don't know && &6 _&&&water our bodies need to work well. And they don't drink &&& 7__ water, especially(尤其) in hot weather. Most people drink only when they &&& 8__ drink. But in fact they often && 9__ more water, especially after they have sports.&&&& Do you know 65% to 75% of a man's &&10__ is water? If we don't have enough water, we feel tired and may become ill.
(&&&& )1. A. for&&&&&&(&&& &)2. A. fruit&&(&&&& )3. A. a lot &&(&&&& )4. A. for&&&&(&& & )5. A. And&&&&(&& & )6. A. how much (&&& &)7. A. any&&&&&&(&&& &)8. A. try to&&(&&& &)9. A. must&&&& (&&& &)10. A. head&&
B. of&&&&&&B. vegetablesB. many&&&&&&B. with&&&&&& B. Then&&&&&& B. how many&&B. some&&&&&& B. want to&&&&B. can&&&&&&&&B. arms&&&&&&
C. in&&&&&&&&C. water&& C. little&&&&C. without&& C. So&&&&&&&&C. how&&&&&& C. a little&&C. in need&& C. need&&&& C. heart&&
D. by&&&&&&&&&&D. food&&&&&&&&D. few&&&&&&&& D. through&&&& D. But&&&&&&&& D. why&&&&&&&& D. enough&&&&&&D. like&&&&&&&&D. needn't&&&&D. body&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 bad apples 游戏 的文章

随机推荐