without you 歌词I indul...

imagine me without you歌词翻译成中文_百度知道
imagine me without you歌词翻译成中文
直译;s just impossible Bd be afraid Without you there to see me through Imagine me without you Ld be lost and so.) impossible Bd be lost and so confused I wouldn&#39., I need you Chorus, I need you oh (imagine me without you) (I&#39, you know it&#39.;d be lost and so confused I wouldn't last a day.) I&#39., you know it&#39: Imagine me without you I&#39, it&#39, I's all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can'll need In my life you're the one that's all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can&#39, it&#39, I's there for me When I found you I was blessed And I d be afraid Without you there to see me through Imagine me without you Lord, I need you Imagine me without you I't imagine me without you When I found you I was blessed And I s all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can're all that matters In my eyes the only truth I see When my hopes and dreams have shattered You's just impossible Because of you, it'd be lost and so confused I wouldn't imagine me without you When you caught me I was falling You't imagine me (without you) I can&#39, Without you there to see me through (imagine me without you (I't last a day.;re love lifted me back on my feet It was like you heard me calling And you rush to set me free When I found you I was blessed And I will never leave you,不要复制粘贴As long as stars shine down from heaven And the rivers run into the sea Til the end of time forever You are the only love I&#39
As long as stars shine down from heaven直到星星不再从天堂那样亮丽的闪烁And the rivers run into the sea直到小溪不再流进大海里都这么翻译 可是as long as哪有否定的意思
提问者采纳
s all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can&#39, it&#39,你知道这是不可能的Because of you, you know it't last a day,将没有人会看穿我Imagine me without you 如果我不再拥有你Lord.;ll need 你就是我唯一的爱In my life you&#39.;d be afraid 我恐怕自己撑不过一天Without you there to see me through 如果你不在了;s all brand new 因为你;d be afraid 我恐怕自己撑不过一天Without you there to see me through 如果你不在了, it&#39.) impossible Because of you.;t last a day,将没有人会看穿我Imagine me without you 如果我不再拥有你Lord, I&#39.;re all that matters 在我的生命里你是一切In my eyes the only truth I see 在我的眼里你就是真理When my hopes and dreams have shattered 当我的愿望梦想破碎You&#39, it's there for me 你就是那个一直在我身边支持我的人When I found you I was blessed 当我找到你的时候;d be lost and so confused 我一定会迷失方向I wouldn&#39, I need you 我想我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你Imagine me without you 如果我没有了你I're the one that'd be lost and so,你知道这是不可能的Bre love lifted me back on my feet 你的爱托起了我It was like you heard me calling 就好像你听到我在呼唤你And you rush to set me free 你奋不顾身奔向我让我自由When I found you I was blessed 当我找到你的时候.) I's all brand new 因为你;s just impossible 天哪;s just impossible 天哪, you know it&#39, Without you there to see me through (imagine me without you (I&#39,我的生命才是新的My life is now worthwhile 我的生活才有意义I can&#39,我一定被神所庇佑And I will never leave youAs long as stars shine down from heaven 只要星星还在天国闪烁And the rivers run into the sea 只要江河还汇入大海Til the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头You are the only love I&#39: Imagine me without you 如果我没有了你I&#39, I need you oh (imagine me without you) (I&#39, I'd be lost and so confused I wouldn&#39, I need you 我永远不会离开你,我一定是被神所庇佑And I t imagine me without you 我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样When you caught me I was falling 当我坠落时你接住了我You&#39,我的生命才是新的My life is now worthwhile 我的生活才有意义I can'd be lost and so,因为我需要你Ct imagine me without you 我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样(以下句子都可以在上文翻译中找到)When I found you I was blessed And I t imagine me (without you) I can'd be lost and so confused 我一定会迷失方向I wouldn&#39
相关专业回答
“Imagine me without you” ~ Jaci Velasquez
As long as stars shine down from heaven
只要星星从天空向下照耀
And the rivers run into the sea
河流流向海洋
'Til the end of time, forever
直到时间的尽头, 永永远远
You're the only love I'll need
你是我唯一想要的爱
In my life, you're all that matters
你是我生命...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
As long as stars shine down from heaven
直到星星不再从天堂那样亮丽的闪烁
And the rivers run into the sea
直到小溪不再流进大海里
Til the end of time forever
直到时间的尽头
You’re the only love I’ll need
你是我唯一需要的爱
In my life you’re all that matters
在我的生命里, 你是唯一需要关心的
In my eyes the only truth I see
在我双眼里, 是唯一的真实
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
当我的希望和梦想都碎了
You’re the one that’s there for me
你是在我身旁的人
When I found you I was blessed
我是那么的幸运, 找到你
And I will never leave you, I need you
而我不会离开你, 我需要你
Imagine me without you
我不敢想象自己没有你
只要闪烁的星星从天上降下来
和江河流入大海
直到时间的尽头,直到永远
你是那唯一的爱,我需要什么了
在我的生命中,你的一切都是问题
在我的眼睛里唯一的真理,我明白了
当我的希望和梦想都破灭了
你的一个,就是在那里为我
当我发现了你,我很幸运
而我也不会离开你,我需要你
我没有你想象
我就迷失了,所以搞糊涂了
我不会是最后的一天,我很担心
没有你就看完我
我没有你想象
耶和华啊,你知道那是不可能的
因为你,这都是崭新的
我现在的生活是值得的
我不能想象我没有你
当你抓到我一阵晕眩
你的爱把我拉回了我的脚
这就好像你听到了我的电话
和你匆忙让我重获自由
当我发现了你,我很幸运
而我也不会离...
只要长星照耀从天上降下来
和河流入海运行
直到时间的尽头永远
你是唯一的爱,我需要
在我生命里的一切事情
在我的眼里我看到的唯一真理
当我的希望和梦想都碎了
你就是那有我
当我找到你,我是那么的幸运
我永远不会离开你,我需要你
没有你我想象
我会很失落,那么困惑
我活不了一天,我会很害怕
因为你不在我的身边
没有你我想象
主啊,你知道这只是不可能
因为你,这都是全新的
现在我的生活是值得的
我不能想象没有你
当你抓住我,我正在下降
你的爱让我回到我的脚
就像是你听见我在呼唤
而你冲我自由
当我找到你,我是那么的幸运
我永远不会离开你,我需要你
没有你我想象
我会很失落,那么困惑
我活不了一天,我会很害怕
因为你不在我的身边
as long as 好象是只要的意思,直到一般翻的是till的意思吧
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Are you Sure?
Project Description
A library which supports decoding and generating of barcodes (like QR Code, PDF 417, EAN, UPC, Aztec, Data Matrix, Codabar) within images.
The project is a port of the java based barcode reader and generator library ZXing.
It has been ported by hand with a lot of optimizations and improvements.
The following barcodes are supported by the decoder:
UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ITF, Codabar, MSI, RSS-14 (all variants), QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec and PDF-417.
The encoder supports the following formats:
UPC-A, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 128, ITF, Codabar, Plessey, MSI, QR Code, PDF-417, Aztec, Data Matrix
Assemblies are available for the following platforms:
.Net 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 Silverlight 4 and 5 Windows Phone 7.0, 7.1 and 8.0 Windows CE Windows RT Class Library and Runtime Components (winmd) Portable Class Library Unity3D (.Net 2.0 built without System.Drawing reference) Xamarin.Android (formerly Mono for Android)
The library is available in the download section and as , too.
Additional platform support without pre-built binaries
The library can be built for Xamarin.iOS (formerly MonoTouch). The project file and solution is available in the
A special version for the
can be found in a separate branch in the
The following demo clients are available:
decoder for the command line encoder for the command line Windows Forms demo (demonstrates decoding and encoding of static images and from a camera)
Windows Phone demo (demonstrates decoding of static images and from a camera)
Windows Service demo (demonstrates decoding of static images) Windows Presentation Framework demo (demonstrates decoding of static images) Windows CE demo (demonstrates decoding of static images) Windows RT demo (demonstrates decoding of static images) Windows Store App with HTML5/JS (demonstrates decoding of static images) Unity3D and Vuforia demo (demonstrates encoding of barcodes and decoding of images from a camera with
) Silverlight demo (demonstrates decoding and encoding of static images) EmguCV demo (demonstrates decoding of images from a camera and uses the ) AForge demo (demonstrates decoding of images from a camera and uses the )
Many thanks to the team of the
for their great work. ZXing.Net would not be possible without your work!
Usage examples
The source code repository includes small examples for Windows Forms, Silverlight and Windows Phone.
small example decoding a barcode inside a bitmap (.Net 2.0/3.5/4.0)
// create a barcode reader instance
IBarcodeReader reader = new BarcodeReader();
// load a bitmap
var barcodeBitmap = (Bitmap)Bitmap.LoadFrom(&C:\\sample-barcode-image.png&);
// detect and decode the barcode inside the bitmap
var result = reader.Decode(barcodeBitmap);
// do something with the result
if (result != null)
txtDecoderType.Text = result.BarcodeFormat.ToString();
txtDecoderContent.Text = result.T
Help wanted
All help is welcome!
You use the library?
We would be happy if you give us a short note on the use of the library.
You found a bug?
Please create a new issue here or start a discussion about it if you are not sure.
You use the library and you are not happy with it?
Write us an email please or start a discussion about your problems with it. We will try to help you.
And you can find me on Twitter:
Support it
If you find the project useful and you wish to support the future development feel free to support it with a donation.
Beside a donation patches, bug reports, feedback and other useful help are always welcome!
Donation WITHOUT money
It would be really, really great if you could support one of my social projects. You can support it WITHOUT paying money.
You only have to go to the following url before you buy anything from a supported online shop (like Amazon or eBay):
Select you prefered online shop and go shopping like everytime. The online shop will pay a provision to our Kindergarten for your purchase. No extra costs for you. There are 85 thankful kids.
(and one thankful developer of ZXing.N) )
Last edited
by , version 33
Most Helpful Reviews
&&&&&Was in a really tight bind, needed barcode functionality but no money for the project to pay for commercial code with no access to t...
&&&&&Works Great!If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young And we both know they'll take us Where we want to goHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for you
yuyehuahua8
全部是我自己一字一字翻译并且打的,觉得好的话请采纳吧若我必须离开你去生活白日将全部成为虚无夜晚将显的别样的漫长当与你在一起时我那样清晰的看见了永恒也与我曾经也陷入爱河但我从未感受的这么强烈我们都明白我们梦想才刚起航它们会带着我们去心中的彼岸现在握紧我的手现在感受我的心我不想要失去你的生活没有任何事物可以改变我对你的爱你应该明白现在我有多爱你我只有一件事可以确定除了你的爱我不会向你索取任何世界也许会改变我的生活但没有任何可以会改变我对你的爱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果我能让我的生命。没有你靠近我
将所有的日子是空的
黑夜会显得那么漫长
永远和你在一起,我看。哦
我可能已经谈过恋爱
但它从来没有这么强壮
我们的梦想是年轻的,我们都知道
他们会把我们带到我们想要去的地方
现在我感动
我不想住在没有你的世界<...
快敲完的时候页面死了,所以支持一下二楼的回答吧
扫描下载二维码英语翻译show you the loneliness.and what it dose.you walked into my life.to stop my tears.everything easy now.i haveyou here.in a world without you.iwould alway hunger all i nee isyou love.to make me stronger.i wanna hold you close under the rain请帮我翻译下
给你看到底什么是寂寞 ,你走进了我的生活.停止我的泪滴.现在一切都是容易的,在这里的我拥有你.在一个没有你的世界,我总是渴望.我所需要的是你的爱,让我变得更坚强.我想要在雨中紧紧的拥抱你.我的英语也不太好,只能...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
显示出你的孤独,(and what it dose无意)你走进了我的生活,让我不再哭泣,一切都很简单,我拥有你.没有你的世界,我渴望着有你的爱,让我更坚强.我很想在雨中紧紧拥抱你.:)
显露出你的寂寞,你走进了我的生活,让我不再哭泣 ,一切都变得简单。我拥有你。在一个没有你的世界,我总是渴望拥有你的爱,使我坚强。我想要在雨中紧紧的拥抱你。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 without you 歌词 的文章

随机推荐