do you like pearswearing...

Do you like wearing “Heels”? Here is some simple footwear tips for you:
| LinkedIn
Not only can those brand new high-heeled shoes cause pain in your feet, they can cause low back pain as well. In fact, poor footwear can cause difficulties in the feet, knees, hips, low back and all the way up the spine. Generally, the best shoes for your body are relatively flat and provide adequate support.
Try these tips to reduce the pain on those high-heels days.
Shopping for shoes:
Shop in the afternoon or evening, as your feet tend to accumulate fluid and swell throughout the day.
Choosing a shoe:
Choose a heel height that you can walk in gracefully. The effect of a high heel is easily negated by a clumsy walk. ?
Try to choose a shoe with a heel height of no more than 2 inches. It’s a good compromise height that will still create the arched posture associated with high heels without sending you tipping out of them. ?
Avoid buying shoes with a recessed heel, as it is one of the most unstable heel styles. ?
Avoid shoes w these can dig into your skin causing pain and swelling. ?
Ensure that the shoes have good support for the arches of your feet.
Give your feet a fighting chance:
Place a cushioning pad into the front of the shoe to pad the balls of your feet. This will also help keep your toes from getting wedged into the front of the shoe. ?
Take a break from your heels now and then. Slip off your shoes discretely and stretch some of the tensed muscles. Wiggle your toes and make circles with your ankles to help increase circulation. ?
Finally, after a long day or evening on your feet, give them a break. Wear a low, comfortable shoe the next day to rest your muscles. Soak your feet in warm water or give them a nice massage. ?
Reference: Ontario Chiropractic AssociationLooking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
whatnbspwouldnbspyounbsplikenbsptonbspwear教案.doc 42页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
whatnbspwouldnbspyounbsplikenbsptonbspwear教案
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Whatnbspwouldnbspyounbsplikenbsptonbspwear教案
Unit8ourclothes
Topic2Whatwouldyouliketowear?
SectionAneeds1~2periods.SectionA需用1~2课时。
Themainactivitiesare1a,2and3.本课重点活动是1a,2和3。
Ⅰ.Aimsanddemands目标要求
1.Learnsomenewwordsandphrase:
allow,interview,policewoman,plainclothes,carryout,tie
2.Learnthepatternof“Itis+adj.+that…”.
It’struethatsuitableuniformscanshowgooddiscipline.
Isitimportantthatyouwearuniformsatwork?
3.Talkaboutuniforms.
Idon’tlikeuniformsbecausetheywilllookuglyonus.
Weusuallywearuniformsonweekdays.
ouruniformsmaystopsomepeoplefromdoingbadthings.
Uniformscanshowgooddisciplineandmakeyoulookimportant.
Ⅱ.Teachingaids教具
图片/一些有关制服的图片/录音机/小黑板
Ⅲ.Five-fingerTeachingPlan五指教学方案
Step1Review第一步复习(时间:10分钟)
复习有关服装词汇,呈现本课有关生词。
1.(呈现一些衣服图片,复习旧知识。)
T:Nicetoseeyouagain.Todaywe’llgotoanewtopic.First,let’slookatthepictures.Aretheybeautifulorugly?
Ss:Theyareverybeautiful.
T:ok!canyousaysomethingaboutthepictures?BeginwithPicture1.S1,please.
S1:It’sanicecoat!Itlooksperfect.
T:Good!Next,please.Whatisitmadeof?
S2:Ithinkit’smadeofcotton.
T:Thanks.Next,please.canyoutellmewhatsizeitis?
S3:Letmesee.It’ssizem.
T:ok!Next,please.Whatcolorisit?
S4:It’sblue.
(导入一张学校制服图片。)
2.(头脑风暴。让学生尽量开动脑筋,多说一些要穿制服的职业人员。)
T:Inthispicture,therearesomeschooluniforms.Therearemanykindsofuniforms.Well,whoshouldwearuniforms?
S5:Police.
S6:Doctor.
T:Great!Howsmartyouare!Butwhydotheyneedtowearuniforms?
(学生可能会有一些恰当的答语,要及时予以肯定和表扬,教师也可以帮助学生回答。)
Ss:Themostimportantthingistoshowgooddiscipline.
T:yes.It’struethatsuitableuniformscanshowgooddiscipline.
(板书画线部分并解释,让学生跟读。)
disciplinen.纪律,风纪
It’struethatsuitableuniformscanshowgooddiscipline.
designtheuniforms(bytheschoolorthestudentsthemselves)由学校或学生自己设计校服
T:Ithinkwearinguniformsshowsgooddiscipline.Whataboutyou?
S7:Idon’tlikewearinguniformsbecauseit’stoougly.
T:youhavedifferentideasaboutwearingclothes.Whataboutyou,S8?
S8:I’dliketowearmyownclothes.Idon’tliketolookthesameasothers.
正在加载中,请稍后...【麦粒】Do you like to wear High Heels?【兰州大学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:153,630贴子:
【麦粒】Do you like to wear High Heels?收藏
Please Read ThisProlonged wearing of high heels can cause a permanent damages like bunions, hammertoes, leg tendons.. This are mainly caused due to pressure on ball of the foot. The higher the heels, the greater is the pressure. This can also affect the knee and back.So on wearing high heels continuously you are increasingly damaging you feet
私人教练,全民健身先驱者,引领健康新潮流的行业
英文版的看不懂啊,亚历山大
登录百度帐号推荐应用扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
—Which of those T-shirts do you like most?—________ of them. They are both nice and comfortable to wear.
B.Neither
亮飒TA0002
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
代词用法辨析题。A. Both&&代指两者 “两者都”&&&& B. Neither&&代指两者“两者都不” C. All&&&代指三者或三者以上 “都”&&&&&& D. None &代指三者或三者以上“都不”&“这些体恤衫你最喜欢哪一个?”“都喜欢,它们既舒服又好看” 根据语境本空需要指代those T-shirts所以选C
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码服务热线400-999-9090
雅思口语新题“帽子”怎么说
编辑: 环球教育来自: 环球教育
  随着五月份新题库的从天而降,又有一些新的口语话题开始“为祸人间”。近期的烤鸭们或多或少地被这些新话题所折磨,其实,冷静下来仔细思考,不难发现解决这些话题还真是能够以不变应万变的。  今天就让我们一起来手刃一个Part One中的新话题“hat”。很多烤鸭对这个话题惊呼不已,因为近些年的题库里面从来没有出现过。那么又如何呢?该话题算是clothes 话题的一个变异,而且并没有脱离第一部分话题的原则,即个人信息相关或者生活相关话题。Clothes这个话题以前就引申出过一些话题,如shoes, clothes和bags等,因此这次出现hat也不足为奇。  先来说说几个基本的单词,这个烤鸭们还是有必要了解一些的。帽子,除了叫hat之外,还可以成为cap和headgear,这些多指帽子的总称,具体帽子的分类也是千奇百怪。考生如果自己就是喜欢带帽子的人,那么可以去翻阅相关资料看看自己热衷的帽子到底如何用英语表达。常见的几个帽子如棒球帽(baseball hat),圆顶礼帽(bowler hat),小的礼帽(dicer),夏凉帽(summer hat), 草帽(straw hat)等,而brim一词表示的是帽檐。提前准备这几个词汇就足以应付这个话题了。  1、Do you like wearing hats? Why or why not?  你喜欢戴帽子吗?原因是什么?  在大街上转转看看,不难发现,其实戴帽子的人不多。很多年轻人戴帽子就是为了突出自己的衣着风格而已,并没什么实际功能。  Kind of. I do not often wear hats because hats are not what are always indispensable. I wear a hat for it can go well with the clothes that I wear. For instance, if my dressing style contains the element of hip pop, a baseball hat is imperative.  2、Do you prefer fashionable hats or comfortable ones?  你是倾向于时尚的帽子还是舒服的帽子?  正如前面所说,貌似现在的帽子并不具备什么实际的功能 (除了冬天时戴帽子可以御寒之外), 因此选择时尚的帽子似乎更为合理。  There is no doubt that I like to choose fashionable hats, and as I said wearing a hat is a part of my whole dressing style. However, in winter, what I need to consider is whether the hat can make me feel warm or not.  3、On what occasions do you (Chinese) like to wear a hat?  在什么场合你会愿意戴帽子?  似乎在中国,人们戴帽子的场合并不多。在北方,可能冬天的时候戴帽子还比较多见,主要是御寒。在南方,估计戴帽子的目的就是为了防晒吧。尽管如此,室内活动中戴帽子都会被认为是不太礼貌的行为。给大家如下几个情景参考一下。  To be frank, personally, if I have no time to tidy my hairstyle, wearing a hat can make me look more decent easily. Therefore, every time when I get up late in the morning, I will take a hat with me.  In the northern part of China, coldness in winter makes people wear hats to insulate themselves against the cold. On the contrary, people in the south of China wear hats with big brims to prevent themselves from being burned by the strong sunshine.  Staying indoors with wearing a hat is not really polite on some formal occasions according to the Chinese culture. It seems that people who wear hats like to hide themselves in the shadow of the hat, meaning that they do not want to communicate with others or they are afraid of talking with someone face to face.  看了以上解析,是不是觉得其实这个话题也没那么难回答呢,所以大家要谨记遇到新口语话题时,要学会冷静思考及与旧话题关联起来。热门推荐: & & & & & &
预约雅思/托福水平在线测试获取0元体验课程
最新热报课程
获取校区地址

我要回帖

随机推荐