英语单词填空的技巧。帮帮忙。在线等。

英语高手帮帮忙。。。在线等。。。_百度知道英语阅读理解题,求助,帮帮忙,急求,在线等&
妙妙系列95EY4
看不清楚,问题和原文分开拍BDBCD勉强看清楚了
1-5BDBCD很简单的题目啊
这张图片太不清楚了,答案我就随便猜猜了,1.B
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码各位帮帮忙啊,不会做啊,是英语的啊!在线等啊!一、用be或be not 的适当形式填空。 1.How ____ the TV shows last night? 2.It ____ rainy last weekend so I stayed at home. 3.How ____ you today? 4.I called him but he____ at home. 5.I felt angry because the people_____ very friendly. 6.I____in Xiaoshan now but yesterday I_____in Shanghai. 7.It ___Sunday today and it_____ saturday yesterday. 8.How ___ the food in that restaurant?二、用方框中所给的不定代词填空。
everything
no one 1.I did ____special
on my vacation. 2.Did you have ____to say? 3._____ is impossible if you put your heart into it. 4.I hope ____goes well. 5.Here is your ID card._____ found it at the school gate. 6.Did ____ go to Beijing in your class this summer vacation? 7._____ likes the person who often tells lies. 8._____ knows the earth turns around the sun.
伪面的笑容Xa3
一、用be或be not 的适当形式填空。arewasarewas notwere notam wasis waswas
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码外研版初中英语单词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研版初中英语单词填空
上传于||文档简介
&&外​研​版​初​中​英​语​单​词​填​空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩30页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢在线等,英语翻译,十万火急,请各位大虾帮帮忙!万分感谢!-英语翻译,急急急,在线等,各位大虾帮帮忙啊
没有你要的?请搜索……
你现在正在浏览:
在线等,英语翻译,十万火急,请各位大虾帮帮忙!万分感谢!
在线等,英语翻译,十万火急,请各位大虾帮帮忙!万分感谢!
当前,我国社会正处于全面转型期,经济体制和社会结构发生了重大而深刻的变化,憨骸封缴莩剂凤烯脯楼经济成分、组织形式、就业和生活方式日趋多元化,社会矛盾和社会问题日益凸现。因此,办事高效、运转协调、行为规范、适应社会发展需要的政府,在社会转型时期加强和改善全社会的管理中起着主导作用。我国政府正在由全能政府向有限政府转变,由人治政府向法治政府转变,由封闭政府向开放政府转变,由管制政府向服务政府转变。转变政府职能,是市场经济发展的必然要求,也是打造服务型政府的需要。
The sociaty is now facing a period of prehensive transition.Significant and profund changes he happened both on the economic system and the social strucure.Economic sectors,organization patterns,employment and living sytle are gradually diversified.However,social contradictions and social issues showed up.Hence, a government of high efficiency,smooth operation,regulated behiour and meeting the social demands for development will play a major role in the promotion and improving of social administration during the transformation period.We can see some positive efforts the governmeng is working on:from all-aroundfrom rule of mafrom a closed one to an open one and from a controling one to a service one.The transition of the government function is a necessary for market economic development and buildi憨骸封缴莩剂凤烯脯楼ng a service-oriented government. 请参考!
At present, our society is in a perio憨骸封缴莩剂凤烯脯楼d of prehensively transitioning
economic system and social structure has changed significantly , economic position, forms of organization, employment and way of life he bee more diversified, social contradictions and social problems emerged . Therefore, high efficiency, coordinated operation, normative conduct, and development adaptive type goverment plays a leading position
in the strengthen of transitionning and improve the social management. The government is converting from all-pervasive government to limited government, from man-governed to law-governed, from closed to open , from control
to service government. The transformation of government functions, is the inevitable demand of the market economy grows, also the need to build a service-oriented government. 其实百度的翻译还是可以的 。。
在线等,英语翻译,把下面这段话翻译成英文,十万火急,请各位帮帮忙,万分感谢!!:
在线等,英语翻译,把下面这段话翻译成英文,十万火急,请各位帮帮忙,万分感谢!!Nowadys, Ch...
麻烦各位大虾帮忙翻译一下下面的文字成英文,万分感谢!!!:
万分感谢你的回应,但是看着像在线翻译过来的,希望能够有好心的大虾给出地道的...翻译一下下面的文字,...
几道英语题(还要翻译)!弱爆了!请各位大虾帮帮忙!在线求答案案!:
likes give watch keep is swimming 对 对 对 对 Christma...
B值机岛办理以下航空公司值机手续 这句话的英文怎么说?请各位大虾帮帮忙,付出感谢~!:
B check-in islands for the following Airlines chec...
请各位大虾帮忙翻译一下,十分感谢,着急在线等!:
Speeds up our country retail trade the thing to fl...
也许你也感兴趣的内容

我要回帖

更多关于 单词填空的技巧 的文章

随机推荐