急求一英语英语四级作文题目目my views o...

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&英语作文题目正文
英语作文题目
英语作文题目
作者/编辑:佚名
  []大全Version 00106Although it is a freedom to use tobacco(烟草)while some people think it should be made illegal as the same way as other drugs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What's your opinion?Version 00107Some people believe that students who want to go to university after graduation from high school should have about one year's time to get a job to obtain work experience or have a travel to enlarge their vision.what are the advantages and disadvantages regarding it and what is your opinion?Version 00108Some people said the government shouldn't put money on building theaters they should spend more money on medical care and education. Agree or not agree?Version 00109The computer are widely used in education and some people think teacher are not play important role in the classroom . to what extend do you agree?(agree/disagree)Version 00110What is the reason for losing a variety of language and culture?(原因型)一些?言和文化的?失,语言多样化的减少和退化Version 00111Is it nature or nurture that plays a major role in the development of personality? What's your opinion?Version 00112应该鼓励年纪已到55 岁的高阶人员退休,in order to give opportunities to new generation,赞成及反对的理由为何?(Agree/disagree)Version 00113Some people think that university should not provide theoretical knowledge,but to give practical training benefit to society.do you agree or disagree. use your own experience and knowledge to support your idea.Version 00114People have different expectation for jobs. Some people prefer to do the same job for the same company,and some people rather than change the job frequently. Please show the advantages and disadvantages of these two views.Version 00115Some people believe there's no place for wild animals in 21st century,so to prevent these wild animals from dieing out them is a waste of resources. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?Version 00116Some information in film books and on the Internet has bad influence on young people and even on society. Some people think such information should be controlled.Give your opinion on both sides of view use your own experience and examplesVersion 00117Some people think children should learn to compete,but others think thatchildren should be taught to cooperate. Expresome reasons of both views and give your own opinion.Version 00118is about there a gap of living in cities and countryside. what is the reasons in your country how can reduce the differenceVersion 00119universities should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject. do you agree or disagree.Version 00120What are the purposes of places such as museums and how should they be funded?Version 00121some people think visitors to others countries should imitated local custom and behaviors. S they think the host country should welcome culture different.30101If a five-year old commits a crime (any kind),should his/her parents have the responsibility and how punished? what is the age of a child when parents no longer have the responsibility for children's behavior?犯罪的是否对子女的行为有,以及是否该被惩罚,你觉得孩子到了哪个年龄父母就无需负责任,。30102It is right that university graduates should earn higher salary than lewell-educated members. but they should pay all the full cost. To what extend u agree or disagree?30103Some country allow women to join the armed forces ,well some others think not such as navy, army doesn't suit for women,do you agree or disagree?Use your own experience and reasons.30106Nowadays, international tourism is the biggest industry in the world. Unfortunately,international tourism creates tension rather than understanding between people from different cultures. To what extent do you agree or disagree?30107Nowadays,international tourism is the biggest industry in the world. Unfortunately,international tourism creates tension rather than understanding between people from different cultures. To what extent do you agree or disagree?30109The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the violent crimes in society.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this issue?30110Computers lehelpful to children's study. and some people say computers have a negitive effect on children's physical and mental development. disagree or agree?30112In the modern world,the school is become unnessary for children to study,they can use internet which have a widely information availble for children. so that children can study at home instead.what extent do you agree or disagree?30114Differentce between countries have become leevident,so we can enjoy the same films,brands and TV program,to what extent do you think the disadvantages of this outweigh the disadvantage?30115Some people think that a large amount of time and money spent on the protection of wild animals and others think should be better spent on the human population.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.附录:2002 年A 类旧题Version 87( 澳洲 )Task1:Graph about fossil fuels worldwide,coal,oil and natural gas.Task2:Some people said should not encourage sport at school because it will cause competition rather that co-operation.To what extend you agree with it?Version 88 英国阿伯丁 中国TASK1说澳大利亚1991 年男女分别获得证书的比例有SKILLEDUNDERGRADUATEPOSTGRADUATE...TASK2说政府是否应该限制艺术家门的IDEAS Creative artists always want to expretheir idea in what they own ways freely, if the government needs no restriction on what they want?Version 89 新加坡 中国 新西兰的奥克兰6一个pie 图2. about 世界能源分类**比solid fuels 44%,nuclear power20%,gas,water,other renewable 另一个柱图3. 不4. 是平的5. 是由上至下6. about in 1997,European 8 个countries production of nuclear power. France 第一是78%7. Belgium 第二是608. Finland 最后9. 27% Traveling abroad to work for period of months or years,or disadvantages to people and country.Version 90 英国 新西兰北帕奥克兰MIT()Task1.是曲线图,是讲CARBON DIOXIDE 的PRODUCED,还比较简单Task2.写某篇研究报道发现YOUNG WOMEN 的犯罪率在升高,请给出一些POSSIBLE 的理由和解决的办法The rate of young women crimes is rising in the current society. What are the causes and how to solve it?Version 91 中国 新西兰的奥克兰Task116-17 岁英国儿童在 的各种比例,有教育,等等.不难写.The proportion of 16 to 17 year old of their everyday activities. There are three main activities,namely education, work, and training.99Education 46% 64% 66%Working...Training...No activities 5% 8% 10%Task2体育 是否应该拿钱比其他 重要的专业 多.两方面,还要举例子Successful sports professionals earn a great deal much more money than people in other important professions describe two views and your opinionVersion 922002.8 月巴基斯坦()Task1图表PIE CHART 男女掌握技术的LEVEL 一个是女的一个是男的四个等级HIGHSKILLEDSEMI-SKILLEDNON-SKILLEDTask2现在越来越多的人讲英语 还有许多国际 一些人认为这带来了付面的影响给NATIVE 语言和文化AGREE OR DISAGREE the advantage and disadvantage of the Tourism in your country英国和国际旅游业的流行会不会导致小语种和小民族的伤害The spread of English and development of the international tourism have some negative effects to the country's language and culture development? What extent do you agree or disagree?Version 93 马来西亚 中国现在很多国家的存在很严重的问题是由于学生态度引起的这些问题是怎样 形成的你有什么 建议来改变这种In many countries schools have several problems of students behavior,Please give some cause of it and somesuggest.Version 94More and more women go out to work. It is responsibility of government to provide staff and facilities for children of working mother,free of charge. To what extent do you agree or disagree.Version 952002.8 月马来西亚现在很多国家的学校分男校和女校谈一下它的优缺点VersionTask 1: This table shows the amount that about populations who live in the largest cities in
and 2000. 8Task 2: Damage to the environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the Standard of living-ARGUMENTVersion 96 中国Task 1:These tables show the amount that about populations who live in the largest cities in
and 2000.Task 2:Television is dangerous because it destroys the family living and community. Some people said that it absorbs peoples' time too much so that they have no time to talk about each other. In how extent do you agree or disagree,give your opinion.Version 97task 1 是两张表English language students in one private sector college and one public sector college 不同地区学生所占的**比task 2 有些人把只当作宠物有些人则当作食物和衣服的资源你觉得呢请从以上两个方面讨论并写出自己的观点Version 98 中国 新西兰的奥克兰Task 1:一个由4 条curve 组成的graph 比较了 年期间1821 years old 的人在娱乐上的费/amount of money spending on leisure 这四个娱乐项目是sports,music(从100 降至25)computer photographs从0 增至100Task 2:Someone say the age of book is past,the info will be presented by some multimedia tools such as video,computer, others think the book and the written words will be necessary for spread info &complete education. Discuboth sides and give your opinion.Version 99现在的计算机翻译软件发达孩子还用学吗?Some people think that machine translation is highly developed in today's society, therefore it is not necessary for children to learn a foreign language. What's your opinion?Version 100 中国TASK 1:The chart shows the proportion of the different age group attaining a range of courses in a college in 2001,one is academic courses,one is arts courses the last one is sports and health course,the group is 19-25/26-39/40 and above 40 academic 55%are the age of 19-25.The largest proportion of arts is the group about 40 and above 40. The sports and health course is the group at the age of 26-39 u should explain why the proportion should be的different.TASK 2:Some people believe that a country should have the moral obligation to help the other country and some of the people think that exist the misspending of the government and the aid money can not be get by the poor. What is your opinion?Version 101 新西兰Task 1Line graph shows the rise in population from 1990 to 2050 in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas.Task 2strong tradition 对一个nation 有civilize 的作用do you think government shouldsubsidizes the musicians, artists, actors or drama companies, do u agree or disagree, what should government do?version 102 英国 新西兰的威灵顿Task1分析DIFFERENT ENTERTAINMENT 的难的是时态有 和2010 的Task2最近我对越来越多的汽车步行人和骑的人越来越危险而且许多花园要当作被建公和高速公路的祭品了问你怎么样才是最好的办法让每个居民都满意Version 103 国外()Task2Over past 50 years,young people gain status and power but old people have lost. What is the cause and is it a good development or bad development?
英语作文题目集锦
2009年全国高考英语作文题目假设你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里,《》()。今天的房东Mrs Wilson不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs Wilson写一留言条,内容包括:1,外出购物2,替房东还书3,Tracy来电话留言:1)咖啡屋(Bolton coffee)见面取消2)此事已告知Susan3)尽快回电 注意:1,词数100左右;2,可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Mrs. Wilson, I’m going out shopping, and won’t be back until about 5:00 pm. I have taken with me the two books you asked me to return to the City Library. At about 1 o’clock this afternoon, Tracy called, saying that she couldn’t meet you at Bolton Coffee tomorrow morning as she has something important to attend to. She felt very sorry about that, but said that you could set some other time for the meeting. She wanted you to call her back as soon as you are home. She has already told Susan about this change. Yours, Li Hua08年高考英语作文全国卷I假定你是李华,从小喜大熊(panda),一直通过有关网站(website)关注三年前在美国圣迭哥动物园出生的大熊猫“苏琳”和她的“白云”。现在苏琳即将三岁。请根据以下要点给动物园人员写一封信:1、 ;2、 祝贺苏琳;3、 工作人员;4、 索取苏琳三岁生日照。注意:1、词数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3、语已为你写好。Dear Sir/ Madam, Greetings from Chian! I’m Li Hua, a student in Sichuan. I’ve been a panda lover since I was a child. About three years ago I was delighted to learn that Baiyun gave birth to her daughter Sulin and I’ve been watching her grow on your website. Now she’s going to be there. I’d like to wish her a happy birthday and to express my thanks to you for your hard work, because of which Sulin and her parents are living a happy and healthy life in the US. By the way, could I have a photo of Sulin taken on her third birthday? Thank you very much in advance.Yours truly,Li Hua07年高考英语作文全国卷Ⅰ假定你是李华,希望通过外籍Peter找一个英语笔友。请写一封,描述一下你中笔友的条件,并说明为什么选这样的笔友。具体条件包括:年龄;性别;(旅游、运动、宠物等)。注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头语已为你写好。Dear Peter,I’m writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor.I want to have a pen friend, hopefully a girl in her early twenties, and with interests similar to mine. In my mind, she is someone who is interested in traveling, swimming, and playing table tennis. Besides, it would be better for her to have a pet dog as I have kept one at home for some time. With such a pen friend, I think I can share with her our traveling experiences, taking care of pets, or whatever we have in common. And I believe I will improve my English by doing so and learn more about her country.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Best regards,Li Hua07年高考英语作文全国卷II一家宾馆新开业,为吸引外国宾客,希望在互联网上进行宣传,请你用英语为其写一篇文字介绍。主要内容应包括:1.地点:距白山入口处500米;2.房间及价格:单人间(共20间),100元/天;双人间(共15间),150元/天;热水淋浴;3.餐饮:餐厅(中、西餐),咖啡厅(茶、咖啡);4.池:全天免费开放;5.欢迎预订。注意:1.词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Welcome to Baishan Mountain HotelBaishan Mountain Hotel is now open for business:Welcome to Baishan Mountain HotelBaishan Mountain Hotel is now open for business.Our hotel stands 500 meters away from the entrance to Baishan Mountain. It has 20 single rooms and 15 double rooms,all with hot showers. A single room is 100 yuan and double room 150 yuan for one night. You are advised to book in advance. The hotel serves three meals a day and there are Chinese food and western food for you to choose from. You can also enjoy yourself at the café drinking tea or coffee in the evening. We also have a swimming pool,which is open all day and free of charge.All are welcome!08年高考英语作文全国卷II假定你是李华, 你的英国Peter来信向你咨询如何才能学好中文. 请你根据下列要点写回信.要点: 1. 参加中文班;2. 看中文书刊、电视;3. 学唱中文;4. 交中国朋友。注意:1.词数100左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 开头语已为你写好。Dear Peter, I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practice with your fellow students. Then, it also helps to watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese. Try and write me in Chinese next time.Best wishesLi Hua09年高考英语作文(全国卷)假定你是李华,你的美国朋友打算暑期来旅游,来信询问改建后前门大街的情况。请你写信回复,简单介绍以下内容:1、简况:长800米、600多年历史、300余家;2、位置:天安门广场南面;3、交通:公共汽车17、69、59等路,地铁2号线;4、特色:步行街、当当车、茶馆、剧院等。参考词汇:步行街:pedestrian street当当车:trolley car地铁:subway注意:1、词数100左右,开头语已经为你写好;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Sarah,Thank you for your letter asking about the rebuilt Qianmen Street. Here is something about it.Qianmen Street is a famous street of over 600 years old. Along this 800-metre street, there are more than 300 shops. As the street is in the center of Beijing, just to the south of Tian’anmen Square, it’s very convenient to get there by bus. You may take Buses No.17, 69 or 59.subway Line 2 has a stop there too. Qianmen Street is a pedestrian street, but there are trolley cars to take you not only to the shops, but also to theaters and teahouses where you can experience a truly Chinese way of life, I’m sure you’ll like it.2010年高考作文 你是育才中学主席李华。你校将举办一次英语(speech contest),希望附近某的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委。请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信。英语演讲比赛主题:人与:6月15日下午2:00―5:00地点:501教室参赛选手:10名学生联系人:李华(电话)欢迎大家光临注意:词数100左右。Dear Mrs. Smith,I’m Li Hua, Chair of the Student Union of YuCai Middle School, which is close to your university. I’m writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest to be held in our school on June 15.It will start at 2;00 pm and last for about three hours. Ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic “Man and Nature”. We hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. Please call me at
if you have any questions.I am looking forward to your reply.With best wishesLi Hua  〔英语作文题目〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  英语作文题目所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “英语作文题目”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的英语作文题目由网友原创或转发,若英语作文题目侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
英语作文题目相关作文范文欢迎来到作文网!
写作达人推荐
学校:广西省南宁市
年级:初一年级
学校:北京市海淀区
年级:六年级
学校:其他学校
年级:高二年级急求一篇英语作文,数字在120——150字.My Views on College Education_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语作文,数字在120——150字.My Views on College Education
急求一篇英语作文,数字在120——150字.My Views on College Education
What do you want to gain from college educationcollege education from a non-accredited institution is not going to be viewed as highly as one from an establishment that is accredited.Choose where you gain your online college education from with care to ensure that ...Education –You must educate yourself to gain understanding.This is your budget for a seminar,a city college class,university courses or a learning annex classeducation programmes to gain qualifications leading to provisional teacher registration in New Zealand.The College’s courses are offered in internal,extramural,online and flexible block course modes from several campuses and ...gain value from a college education as we learn to think critically,to have and apply knowledge,to understand ourselves ant to understand at least appreciate others.Also,we gain value from a college education as we...
maybe my view are different from others.
when we were just small child,we were not allowed to do things as we like.and we must do it by the way the person telled us .sometimes,even we lear...2013年6月英语四级作文题目及范文解析汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
查看本课全部资源&&&
2013年6月英语四级作文题目及范文解析汇总
上传于||文档简介
&&英&#8203;语&#8203;四&#8203;级&#8203;作&#8203;文&#8203;题&#8203;目&#8203;及&#8203;范&#8203;文&#8203;,&#8203;让&#8203;你&#8203;轻&#8203;松&#8203;写&#8203;作&#8203;文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2015高考英语高中英语高三英语作文套题万能公式.doc25页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
2015高考英语高中英语高三英语作文套题万能公式.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2015高考英语作文套题万能公式
对比观点题型 (1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。 1. 有一些人认为... 2. 另一些人认为... 3. 我的看法...
The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二 . Moreover, ④--------------- 理由三 . While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,----------------- 支持B的理由一 . Secondly
besides ,⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly
finally ,⑦------------------ 理由三 . From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨-------------------- 原因 . As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice . (2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点 Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③----------------- 为他们带来的好处 . In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④------------- 我不同意该看法的理由一 . For another thing, ⑤----------------- 反对的理由之二 . Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------ 我对文章所讨论主题的看法 . 阐述主题题型 要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述. 1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义. 2. 分析并举例使其更充实. The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ---------------- 释义 . Indeed, we can learn many things form it. First of all,----------------- 理由一 . For example, ------------------- 举例
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文题目 的文章

随机推荐