高二英语语法翻译如下

英语翻译句子如下:1.英语风采大赛是一个让众多爱好英语的同学们展现风采的舞台,同时,它也是一次锻炼自身的好机会.2.今天,我们的选手将为我们献上精彩的表演,我想大家已经迫不及待了.3.现在,我宣布,第一届_百度作业帮
英语翻译句子如下:1.英语风采大赛是一个让众多爱好英语的同学们展现风采的舞台,同时,它也是一次锻炼自身的好机会.2.今天,我们的选手将为我们献上精彩的表演,我想大家已经迫不及待了.3.现在,我宣布,第一届英语风采大赛正式开始.(不要有太多高级词汇,要通俗易懂点,意思相近就ok)
上一楼的居然用谷歌翻译软件翻译的,有点小鄙视啊.1.English Talent Competition is a stage for many English lovers to show their talent,meanwihle,this is a good opportunity to exercise themselves.2.Today,Our players will give us a wonderful show,I think all of you can't wait any more.3.Now,I declare that the first English Talent Competition is beginning formally.这是我自己翻的,你看看吧.
1.English Talent Competition is a hobby for many students of English style stage show, at the same time, it is also a good opportunity to exercise their own.2.Today, our players will be giving us wonderful performances, I think we can not wait.3.Now, I declare that the first English Talent Competition began.
不会是杭商的吧,表示哪里看过的说
English Talent Show Competition is a stage which allows all students who love English to showcase there talents. Meanwhile, it is a good opportunity to practise.
1.The English Mien Competition is a wonderful stage for numbers of English-loving mates to show out their mien , meanwhile, it's a good chance to exercise ownself .2.Today , I think everyone can't help waiting to see the awesome shows performed by our players , don't you ?3.Now , the game starts by my declaration.
问题补充:请用自己的实力翻译,去网站翻译的话,我是知道的.谢谢^V^ why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统,做一个梦想家 you can
the English contest is to give students who in favour of english an opportunity to show yourself, communicate with others and to improve yourself.today, the participants are going to show us what...
1. THIS ENGLISH TALENT CONTEST IS A STAGE FOR ENGLISH LEARNER STUDENTS TO SHOW THEIR TALENT LIKEWISE IT ITS ALSO A CHANCE TO PRACTICE MYSELF2, TODAY, OUR CONTESTANTS WILL SHOW US THEIR FABULOUS TALENT. I BET EVERYONE CAN'T WAIT.3. NOW, I ANNOUNCE THAT THE FIRST ENGLISH TALENT CONTEST HAS BEGIN.
1. The English style competition is a let many of the students like English to showcase of the stage, at the same time, it is also a good chance to exercise itself.2. Today, our players will sacr...英语翻译_百度作业帮
这个要看上下文了.比如:我爱你.高中如此,大学如此,走上社会更如此,那么就是 I love you!Loved you in high school,loving you in University,and will love you more and more after campus life.再比如:人的消费习惯会变,高中如此,大学如此,走上社会更如此.那么就是:The way you spend money will change.It changes when you're in high school,it changes again when you go to the university,and it will certainly change one more time when you get a job after graduation.所以请搂主给出上下文,以便可以更好地翻译出来.水平有限,表仍鸡蛋.
So high school, the University of the case, to society should be the case
High school is in such case, so is university and
even more stepping into the society.
high school is like that, university is like that, when moved into the society it should also be like that.
您可能关注的推广用户等级:小学一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:0 小时
等级:小学一年级
<em id="authorposton11-8-3 18:44
查看: 859&
  导读:由于英语和汉语的差异性,很多人在翻译英语时总是带有“汉腔”,为了避免此错误再度发生,下面介绍了英语翻译避免“汉腔”的好方法。
  我一个网友,将“我们经理点头表示同意”这句话翻译为下面第一行。这样翻译,显然是受汉语的影响,汉语中有“点头”,英语中就有nod,汉语中有“表示”,英语中就有express,等等,汉语有什么,英语也有什么,一一对应,成双成对,这是最典型的一种“中国味”。其实nod既可以当作不及物动词,意思是“点头”,也可以当作及物动词,意思是“点头表示...”,因此,没有“中国味”的英语译文应当是下面第二行。
  ①Ourmanagernoddedtoexpresshisapproval.
  ②Ourmanagernoddedapproval.
  我在初学英语时,也经常犯这样的错误,我的解决方法是:在翻译一个句子之后,把这个句子的主要动词找出来,如果是很常用、很熟悉的动词,比如come、go、have、take等,那就算了,如果是不常用、不熟悉的动词,比如nod,我就查一下《英汉词典》,看看nod在词典例句中的用法,与我自己的用法是否一致,如果一致,说明我的用法是正确的,如果不一致,我就仿照词典例句的用法,将我的句子改正过来。这种方法,虽然当时要花费一点时间,但对今后正确使用英语,是有很大帮助的。
  还有一个网友,将“新郎新娘给他们的父母鞠躬”这句话翻译为下面第一句。这句译文,如果不仔细琢磨,是看不出毛病的,它的毛病就是:在汉语中,我们习惯先说新郎,后说新娘,但在英语中,顺序正好相反,应当先说bride,后说bridegroom,因此第一句应当改写为第二句。按照汉语顺序排列英语单词,是另外一种常见的“中国味”,类似的情况还有很多,比如“东西、南北、老少、新旧”等,在英语中应当改成“西东、北南、少老、旧新”等。
  ①Bridegroomandbridebowedtotheirparents.
  ②Brideandbridegroombowedtotheirparents.
  对于这种小毛病,我没有什么特别好的解决方法,我看只有多读书,特别是读一些介绍英语小常识、小典故的书,以增加自己对英语各方面知识的了解。
用户等级:贵宾
注册时间:
在线时长:1078 小时
金币:17211
<em id="authorposton11-8-4 20:01
文化差异 学习了
用户等级:大学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:1207 小时