both of用法 ___ (we) go...

您的位置:
佛山超声刀后注意什么
发布时间:
佛山超声刀后注意什么
The argument that those opponents are making sound plausible, but barely stand a second thought,Affected, and impressed with terror as they both were, by this。
佛山超声刀后注意什么,佛山曙光金子迎院庆,来院消费;仅限8月;原价8万8超声刀只要19800;整形皮肤口腔全线88折。
Trees along a road from Pingdong to Kenting are blown away by strong winds as Typhoon Meranti hits southern Taiwan on Wednesday. [Photo/Xinhua],佛山超声刀后注意什么。
Like in any society, there are few elements that tend to deviate from normal
With a height of 11 centimeters and a width and length of 12Sixty-three of 78 steel makers surveyed in the province were profitable during the same period, an increase of 15 percent year on year, it said.、。
It was at that instant that the idea came to me,She has consulted on such films as The Artist, The King's Speech and Spider-Man 2Democratically electing NPC deputies is the foundation of the country's NPC system, said Zhang.,would allow, breathed one prayer for mercy to her Maker.
In 2009, when he was about to be turned out of office after two terms, he managed to change the city law to allow himself one more term08:33—Mother of two, Jillian Searle, had to choose between her children when she made a life-or-death decision.Swept up by mountainous tsunami (海啸) waves at a Thai resort ( 旅游胜地), she could not hold on to both her young sons and survive . Fighting to stay above the waters , she had to choose which one would have to take his chances in the swirling torrent (漩流).“I knew I had to let go of one of them and I just thought I’d better let go of the one that’s the older,” she told Sky News television in a report broadcast on Thursday. She said she was accompanied by the two boys, Lachie, 5, and two-year-old Blake, and their father, Brad, who had watched the drama helplessly from their first-floor hotel room, when the waves struck. “And I was screaming, trying to find him, and we thought he was dead,” she told reporters on arrival back in Australia. Lachie was found alive about 2 hours later clinging to a door and, looked uninjured as his mother spoke to reporters.British surfer (冲浪运动员) Martin Markwell is also a lucky man. He had always dreamed of catching that perfect wave –but when it finally came along, it was a nightmare. He was on his surfboard when he was swept up by a tsunami wave.“It was really terrible because I was surfing, I was really surfing on a wave I wasn’t supposed to be on,” he said. “As an experienced surfer, when I saw the wave come I realized something was wrong, but I couldn’t escape because my surfboard was tied to my ankle.” His wife Vicki and son Jake looked on in horror from a hotel balcony as he crashed towards the shore. Luckily , he stayed on top of his board until he reached the hotel , jumped off and got to safety as the ocean rolled back to feed a much larger tsunami wave on its way . The family regrouped and ran to safety just minutes before a giant tsunami wave 10 meters high.【小题1】When the waves struck, the father Brad
.A.reported the disaster to Sky News television B.was watching a drama play on TV in the hotelC.tried to find his son lost in the watersD.watched things going on , unable to do anything【小题2】The underlined word “him” refers to
.A.an old manB.LachieC.Brad D.Blake【小题3】Which of the following is wrong ? A.Lachie and Martin were both with their family members when the disaster happened.B.Lachie and Martin both survived from the high waves when tsunami struck.C.Lachie and Martin were both travelers from Europe on holiday in Thailand.D.Lachie and Martin were both alive owing to their good luck.【小题4】The best title of this news story would be
.A.Narrow Escape B.Disaster Caused by TsunamiC.Exciting Surfing ExperienceD.Struggle Against Tsunami - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:SYDNEY
08:33—Mother of two, Jillian Searle, had to choose between her children when she made a life-or-death decision.Swept up by mountainous tsunami (海啸) waves at a Thai resort ( 旅游胜地), she could not hold on to both her young sons and survive . Fighting to stay above the waters , she had to choose which one would have to take his chances in the swirling torrent (漩流).“I knew I had to let go of one of them and I just thought I’d better let go of the one that’s the older,” she told Sky News television in a report broadcast on Thursday. She said she was accompanied by the two boys, Lachie, 5, and two-year-old Blake, and their father, Brad, who had watched the drama helplessly from their first-floor hotel room, when the waves struck. “And I was screaming, trying to find him, and we thought he was dead,” she told reporters on arrival back in Australia. Lachie was found alive about 2 hours later clinging to a door and, looked uninjured as his mother spoke to reporters.British surfer (冲浪运动员) Martin Markwell is also a lucky man. He had always dreamed of catching that perfect wave –but when it finally came along, it was a nightmare. He was on his surfboard when he was swept up by a tsunami wave.“It was really terrible because I was surfing, I was really surfing on a wave I wasn’t supposed to be on,” he said. “As an experienced surfer, when I saw the wave come I realized something was wrong, but I couldn’t escape because my surfboard was tied to my ankle.” His wife Vicki and son Jake looked on in horror from a hotel balcony as he crashed towards the shore. Luckily , he stayed on top of his board until he reached the hotel , jumped off and got to safety as the ocean rolled back to feed a much larger tsunami wave on its way . The family regrouped and ran to safety just minutes before a giant tsunami wave 10 meters high.【小题1】When the waves struck, the father Brad
.A.reported the disaster to Sky News television B.was watching a drama play on TV in the hotelC.tried to find his son lost in the watersD.watched things going on , unable to do anything【小题2】The underlined word “him” refers to
.A.an old manB.LachieC.Brad D.Blake【小题3】Which of the following is wrong ? A.Lachie and Martin were both with their family members when the disaster happened.B.Lachie and Martin both survived from the high waves when tsunami struck.C.Lachie and Martin were both travelers from Europe on holiday in Thailand.D.Lachie and Martin were both alive owing to their good luck.【小题4】The best title of this news story would be
.A.Narrow Escape B.Disaster Caused by TsunamiC.Exciting Surfing ExperienceD.Struggle Against TsunamiSYDNEY
08:33—Mother of two, Jillian Searle, had to choose between her children when she made a life-or-death decision.Swept up by mountainous tsunami (海啸) waves at a Thai resort ( 旅游胜地), she could not hold on to both her young sons and survive . Fighting to stay above the waters , she had to choose which one would have to take his chances in the swirling torrent (漩流).“I knew I had to let go of one of them and I just thought I’d better let go of the one that’s the older,” she told Sky News television in a report broadcast on Thursday. She said she was accompanied by the two boys, Lachie, 5, and two-year-old Blake, and their father, Brad, who had watched the drama helplessly from their first-floor hotel room, when the waves struck. “And I was screaming, trying to find him, and we thought he was dead,” she told reporters on arrival back in Australia. Lachie was found alive about 2 hours later clinging to a door and, looked uninjured as his mother spoke to reporters.British surfer (冲浪运动员) Martin Markwell is also a lucky man. He had always dreamed of catching that perfect wave –but when it finally came along, it was a nightmare. He was on his surfboard when he was swept up by a tsunami wave.“It was really terrible because I was surfing, I was really surfing on a wave I wasn’t supposed to be on,” he said. “As an experienced surfer, when I saw the wave come I realized something was wrong, but I couldn’t escape because my surfboard was tied to my ankle.” His wife Vicki and son Jake looked on in horror from a hotel balcony as he crashed towards the shore. Luckily , he stayed on top of his board until he reached the hotel , jumped off and got to safety as the ocean rolled back to feed a much larger tsunami wave on its way . The family regrouped and ran to safety just minutes before a giant tsunami wave 10 meters high.【小题1】When the waves struck, the father Brad
.A.Narrow Escape B.Disaster Caused by TsunamiC.Exciting Surfing ExperienceD.Struggle Against Tsunami科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】A解析试题分析:文章报道两家人在海啸中死里逃生的惊险场景。具体介绍当时危急的形势和他们是怎么幸存的。【小题1】细节题:从第三段的句子:their father, Brad, who had watched the drama helplessly from their first-floor hotel room, when the waves struck.可知灾难发生的时候,爸爸在旅店的房间看着但是无能为力,选 D【小题2】猜词题:从后面的句子:Lachie was found alive about 2 hours later clinging to a door and, looked uninjured as his mother spoke to reporters.前面说我尖叫着,想找到他,以为他死了,后面说两个小时后,他被发现还活着,可知him指的是lachie,选B【小题3】细节题:从第三段的句子:she told reporters on arrival back in Australia.可知 lachie是来自澳大利亚的,不是来自于欧洲的,选C【小题4】主旨题:从全篇文章的描写可知这篇文章介绍两家人在海啸中死里逃生的惊险场景。选A考点:考查新闻报道类短文点评:在阅读的时候要抓住故事的时间,地点,人物,故事的线索以及主要的情节,再结合题目的要求和选项的搭配,做出准确的选择。本文考查题型多样,答题时在文章找到对应的地方,用笔进行标记,这有利于后期有时间检查时可以立刻找到答案的位置。仔细理解作者所讲的意思,再结合选项,通过排除法和自己对全文的把握,选出正确答案。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
What do we do when we...”,相似的试题还有:
Let’s go campingWhat do we do when we go camping? First, we work out a plan. We take food, clothing, a knife, and things for cooking and eating. We take things to keep us away from insects(虫子) and the sun.Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods(树林、林地). We look for a place for campers(露营者) and we look for a good place for our tent(帐篷). The place should have a lot of moving air. This will keep some insects away. High land with water on both sides of it is good. Then we put up our tent. We put everything into the tent, and we are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.In the evening we come back to the tent, we build a big fire because it can keep the insects away. We sit around the fire and talk. We may tell interesting stories or we may sing songs.At night we lie down on the grass. We can look up at the stars. It is a busy day, so we try to go to sleep early.Everything is dark. Everything is quiet. We hope we won’t hear music from the radio in the next tent. We hope it won’t rain.
【小题1】Before going camping we should first &&&&&&&&.A.draw up a planB.take some foodC.take things to keep us warmD.take something for cooking and eating【小题2】We go to camp&&&&&&&& .A.by busB.by carC.by bikeD.on foot【小题3】Campers can take part in _______ activities.A.one or twoB.only a fewC.manyD.two or three【小题4】In the evening we build a fire because&&&&&&&& .A.it is cold at nightB.it can keep us warmC.it can keep the insects awayD.it is dark and quiet【小题5】The campers like to _______ at night.A.hear music from the radioB.go to sleep earlyC.have rainD.be busy
阅读下面短文,选出最佳答案。&&&& What do we do when we go camping? First, we work out a plan. We take food, clothing, a knife, and&things for cooking and eating. We take things to keep us away from insects and the sun.&&&&&& Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods. We look for a place for campers and& we look for a good place for our tent, the place should have a lot of moving air. This will keep some&insects away.&&High land with water on both sides of it is good.&&Then we put up our tent.&&We put&everything into the tent, and we are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a&mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.&&&&In the evening we come back to the tent, we build a big fire because it can keep the insects away. We&sit around the fire and talk, we may tell interesting stories or we may sing songs.&&&&At night we lie down on the grass.&&We can look up at the stars. It is a busy day, so we try to go to&sleep early.&&&&Everything is dark. Everything is quiet.&&We hope we won't hear music from the radio in the next tent.&We hope it won't rain.1. Before going to camp we should first _____.&&&&A. draw up a plan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take some food&&&&C. take things to keep us warm&&&&&&& D. take something for cooking and eating2. We go to camp _____.&&&&A. by bus&&&&&&& B. by car&&&&&&& C. by bike&&&&&&& D. on foot3. Campers can take part in _____ activities.&&&&A. one or two&&&&&&& B. only a few&&&&&&& C. many&&&&&&& D. two or three4. In the evening we build afire because _____.&&&&A. it is cold at night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it can keep us warm&&&&C. it can keep the insects away&&&&&&& D.&&it is dark and quiet5. The campers like to_____ at night.&&&&A. hear music from the radio&&&&& B. go to sleep early&&&&& C. have rain&&&&&&& D. be busy
What do we do when we go camping? First, we think of a
plan. We take food, clothes, a knife, and things for cooking and eating. We
take things to keep us away from insects and the sun. Then we put everything
into the car and we drive to the woods. We look for a place for campers (露营者) and we look for a good place for our tent(帐篷). The place should have a lot of air. This will keep
some insects (虫子) away. High land with water on both sides
of it is good. Then we put up our tent. We put everything into the tent, and we
are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a
mountain, row a boat, or go fishing. In the evening we come back to the tent,
we build a big fire because it can keep the insects away. We sit around the
fire and talk. We may tell interesting stories or we may sing songs. At night
we lie down on the grass. We can look up at the stars. It is a busy day, so we
try to go to sleep early. Everything is dark. Everything is quiet. We hope we
won’t hear music from the radio in the next tent. We hope it won’t rain.1. Before going to camp we should first ___________.A.think of a
planB.take some
foodC.take things
to keep us warmD.take
something for cooking and eating2. We go to camp __________.A.by bus
C.by bike
D.on foot3. Campers can join in ________ activities.A.one or two
B.only a few
D.two or three4. In the evening we build a fire because ________.A.it is cold at
B.it can keep
us warmC.it can keep
the insects away
D.it is dark
and quiet5. The campers like to ____ at night.A.hear music
from the radio 
B.go to sleep
earlyC.have rain
D.be busy

我要回帖

更多关于 both of用法 的文章

随机推荐