关于圣诞节的作文英语作文,要有汉语意思。谢...

有关圣诞节的有中文的只要十句的英语小短文_百度知道
有关圣诞节的有中文的只要十句的英语小短文
我有更好的答案
Merry Christmas, my best friend.
祝我的挚友圣诞快乐。
给你的情侣
A Christmas greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
希望圣诞祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友。
We will be having Christmas at Wang Ping's this year. You are welcome to join us!
今年我们要在王平家过圣诞,欢迎你也来!
Take your passion and make it come true.
发挥你的热情,让理想变为现实。
I hope we can spend the holidays together.
希望我们能一起过圣诞节。
To Hong from your good friends at Peking U.
送给红——北大的一群好友。
Best of luck in the year to come.
愿你在未来的一年里,吉星高照。
Wish all the best wishes for you.
献上最美好的祝愿。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热点作文:
热门点击排行
关于圣诞节
圣诞老人的传说在数千年前的斯堪的纳维亚半……
在瑞典,传统上公司会在圣诞节前一星期邀请……
圣诞节作文大全
圣诞节活动方案
圣诞节祝福短信
圣诞节手抄报
圣诞节黑板报也许你感兴趣
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.关于圣诞节的英语作文100字有汉语意思(给英国笔友写的,小学六年级水平。)
关于圣诞节的英语作文100字有汉语意思(给英国笔友写的,小学六年级水平。)
急用!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChrismasFatherwasthedescendantofadeitycalledOdin.It'salsosaidthatChrismasFathercomesfromSanNichola,soheisalsocalledSt.Nicholas.HewasthebishopofAsia  MinorcityofRafahandhewascalledamanofGodafterhisdeath.Heisanoldmaninredclothesandhewearsaredhat.Hehaswhitemustache.HecomesfromthenorthonablowmobileeveryChrismasDay.Hewentintopeople'shousesbythetrackandheputthepresentsintochildren'ssocks.Soinwesterncountries,parentsputthegiftstotheirkidsinkids'socksandputthemontheheadofthebedonChrismasEve.Onthesecondday,thefirstthingafterkidswakeupistofindthepresentsfromChrismasFathers
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号用英文写关于圣诞节的故事!最好有中文意思,_作业帮
用英文写关于圣诞节的故事!最好有中文意思,
用英文写关于圣诞节的故事!最好有中文意思,
Legend in a long time ago,there was a farmer,on Christmas day met a poor child,he was warmly received the child,the child when he left,in order to thank the farmer kindness broke off a piece of pine,stuck in the ground,become a beautiful pine tree pine immediately,it also full of gifts.Described in the legend of the pine tree,is the prototype of the Christmas tree today.传说在很久很久以前,有一位农民,在圣诞节那天遇到一个可怜的孩子,他是热情接待孩子,孩子当他离开为了感谢农夫善良掰下一块松,插在地上,立即成为一个美丽的松树松树,它还充满了礼物.描述在松树的传说,今天的圣诞树的原型.

我要回帖

更多关于 圣诞节的作文 的文章

随机推荐