怎么 是简谱我看不懂啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吉他谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求吉他谱泰勒斯威夫特的Back to December,Red和If this was a movie。 艾薇儿的Nobody's home!!!谢谢_百度知道
求吉他谱泰勒斯威夫特的Back to December,Red和If this was a movie。 艾薇儿的Nobody's home!!!谢谢
急急!给朋友过生日要弹的!!谢谢了!!
提问者采纳
if 2Intro-**see&#160,如果这种谱看不懂;re be [x00230]Standard you&#39, somehow I'was our Cause just A A* til nothing m Bm G&#160.1;work Bm come be&#160, to&#/view/e0cb,其实网上大部分都找的到;night somehow my came back you'G re said A&#160, had the be back likeAYou street like movie&#160.that&#160.I everything outside your much come me-e be &come&#160, was likeAYou A me-e by&#160://zhidao, been own goneG it&#160, this come&#160, things Capo ANot 1/just playing Bm* I was&#160?ssid=0&from=2001c&uid=8E8B80C520A0FCE457FCE13B&pu=sz@;W/now这首歌的如何收尾你可要动点脑子了;like before back out&#160, til&#160://latelyAWhen&#160,ta@iphone_2_4;at Bm&#160.out back hall a d I're knew A&#160, come back in movie a in AGLast til You ve to &G&#160, somehow in sorry&G to BmBut m GI and &and here out though I Tuning was&#160,&#160,usm@0&bd_page_type=1&tj=zhidao_2_0_10_title
艾薇儿的歌;if me-e you Bm&#160,右手节奏型可以自己弄;throughBmMaybe You'the work not not I'to -Stop footsteps you' said down had G [x04432]Dsus2 a a a your&#160?fr=ala&device=mobile&ssid=0&from=2001c&uid=8E8B80C520A0FCE457FCE13B&pu=sz@;A gone back,变调夹夹4品;You'come&#160.youBm note**G&#160?ssid=0&from=2001c&uid=8E8B80C520A0FCE457FCE13B&pu=sz@" target="_blank">going you'out Bm ABut you'1/came movieBm back now the outDCome we outDCome was way outDCome You onD you'been d you you'outside and know front&#160, this to ABut here if&#160,网上也有教学
http.DCome beatingASounded I You'Bm stood A&#160,右手节奏都有
EADGBe&#160;a&#160;if&#160;it&#160;G&#160.s&#160;BmEver&#160;But&#160;come&#160;moving&#160;gonna&#160?fr=ala&device=mobile&ssid=0&from=2001c&uid=8E8B80C520A0FCE457FCE13B&pu=sz@" target="_blank">be&#160;was&#160;sorry&you&#160;A&#160;me&#160;I&#160;down&#160;still&#160;A&#160;likeA&#160;would<a href="AChasing&#160;you&#160;nowG&#160
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
泰勒斯威夫特的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求If this was a movie-Taylor swift 中英对照歌词_百度知道
求If this was a movie-Taylor swift 中英对照歌词
提问者采纳
回到我的身边You would you would if this was a movie 如果这是一部电影, 即使是狂风暴雨,那时Locked up in your arms and our friends are laughing 我的手臂紧锁着你的,关于那个结局Oh i thought you&#39;re somewhere 如果;re moving on 如果,回到我的身边You could you could if you just said you&#39,我所做过的一切Come back come back come back to me like
回来吧;s not the kind of ending you wanna see now 这样的结局;re out there 如果,也一直等着我Come back come back come back to me like回来吧,你会Stand in the rain outside til I came out
站在门外,不是你想象中的那一个吧Baby what about the ending 亲爱的;m pacing down the hall 此时,你曾对我说Nothings gonna change not for me and you 没有事情会改变。before i locked you out 在,回来吧,从你离开的那一刻起I just want it back the way it was before只是想要回,也一直等着我Come back come back come back to me like回来吧,争吵之前;d be here by now 如果这是一部电影,你的对不起I know that we can work it out somehow 我知道,回来吧,我们的朋友都在嘲笑着,你应该出现在这一幕里I know people change and these things happen 我知道;ve been gone 我会一直在这里守候着,看见你再一次的出现在我的门前And i&#39,回来吧,回到我的身边You would before you said its not that easy 在,你的对不起I know that we can work it out somehow 我知道 ,你已经不在这里I was playing back a thousand memories baby亲爱的;re sorry 如果,人会改变自己的想法,我们是如此甜蜜Cause nothing like this ever happened to them 因为这样美妙的事情不曾发生在他们身上Now I&#39;d say 我会说Come back come back come back to me like回来吧,曾经的一切And i just wanna see you back at my front door 我只是想要;d be here by now 你应该在这里It&#39,你说了你的对不起I know that we can work it out somehow 我知道 ,回来吧,我们一定会找到继续走下去的路But if this was a movie you&#39, 过去那些片段,事情也在不断的发生But I remember how it was back then 但是;ve been through 那些已经过去的,我还在努力,我们一定可以找到继续走下去的路But if this was a movie you&#39;d take it all back now真希望可以收回,我不会,你应该出现在这一幕里You&#39,我们一起经历的一切Maybe i&#39;d be here by now 如果这是一部电影;re not there 即使我知道;d be here by now 如果这是一部电影。,即使是狂风暴雨,你会Stand in the rain outside til I came out
站在门外,回到我的身边You would you would if this was a movie 如果这是一部电影,我听见自己心跳的声音Sounded like footsteps on my stairs好像,我把你锁在心门外之前But i&#39,回来吧;ve be waiting for you ever since you&#39,你会Stand in the rain outside til I came out
站在门外,你应该出现在这一幕里If you&#39,你说这并不容易之前Before the fight 在,我们一定可以找到继续走下去的路But if this was a movie you&#39,你在世界的角落if you&#39;m still reaching 六个月过去了,回来吧;ve been going back too much lately最近,也一直等着我Come back come back come back to me like回来吧,你说了,踏步在心中的阶梯上Six months gone and I&#39;re sorry 如果;d be here by now 你会在我身边;d be here by now oh ohh ohh ohh 我曾以为,你也不会Not before I knew how much I had to lose 至少不会,回到我的身边You could you could if you just said you&#39,企图抓住你的影子Even though I know you&#39,你在外面的世界if you&#39,我不断的往返于记忆之间When time stood still and I had you
活在那个你还属于我的画面里Come back come back come back to me like
回来吧,在我明白我将会失去什么之前Come back come back come back to me like
回来吧,回到我的身边You would you would if this was a movie 如果这是一部电影,你已准备好离去I&#39,回到我的身边You could you could if you just said you&#39,回来吧,在我脑海里反复的回放着Thinkin bout everything we&#39, 即使是狂风暴雨,记忆却如此清晰Last night I heard my own heart beating 昨天夜里,我在走廊里奔跑着Chasing down your street
追逐在那条有你的街道Flashback to the night when you said to me 记忆回放着那个夜晚;re sorry 如果你说了,你会在这里That you&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Last night I heard my own heart beating
昨天,我听到我的心在跳动
Sounded like footsteps on my stairs
听起来就像脚踏在楼梯间的声音
Six months gone and I&#039;m still reaching
六个月已经流逝,我却仍旧停留在从前
Even though I know you&#039;re not there
即使我知道你已不在