what are words歌词10 words a...

【喵呜字幕】有一种感情,能让旁观者为之动容,那就是爱!What Are Words 日,订婚后两年,那个美丽的女孩因为车祸事故,脑部受到重创,康复后智力只有2岁,生活完全不能够...
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场一篇英语作文,If you have won 10 billion RMB,what are the 5 things you and your best friend wish to do?You must interview your best friend for answers.Explain the reason that you and your mate choose those 5 things.Words limitation:250._百度作业帮
一篇英语作文,If you have won 10 billion RMB,what are the 5 things you and your best friend wish to do?You must interview your best friend for answers.Explain the reason that you and your mate choose those 5 things.Words limitation:250.
if i have won 10 billion RMB,i and my best friend will put some money to do some charity.Donating money is a meaningful thing.and then.we will give some of money to our family members,exspecially to my parents.they take care of us carefully.Actually,we will buy some goods to ourselves.We work hard that because we want money.And now we have a lot of money.Why don't we use it happily?Finally,we will pay money to our daily,such as our food.Know something about this track?Help build Last.fm by .
Listening Trend
40,006listeners all time
294,766scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="4,766
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="4
is listening to
Anywhere you are, I am nearAnywhere you go, I'll be thereAnytime you whisper my nameYou'll see
Download the new Last.fm Scrobbler
The Scrobbler automatically adds the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
Leave a comment.
Como eu amo essa música... Como eu amo a história dela. ???????
Beautiful song..
i do reAlly admires such song coz everytime that im gonna heard such song i can flashbacks all the things i have done to the man who accepts the real me but i was just ignore his presence till time come that he was tried to move on just to relieve his failure expectations... huhuhuhuhu... sorry baby ko...
what a beautiful song
: I know the story behind it and it's still soo cheesy and boring. I don't care about his girlfriend. Just because it contains &real feelings& doesn't mean this song is better written than other artists' songs. All songs have real feelings behind it.
I'm gonna have to disagree extremely much with KILLINSTICT.
It's really moving! He wrote it when his girlfriend was at the hospital dying from a serious car accident, so it's real feelings behind this. I guess people who don't understand feelings don't understand what the simple, yet excellent line &what are words if you really don't mean them when you say them& means.
This song sucks, so cheesy and boring.
this song make me cry
fan finns ingen b?ttre l?t! gud d?r
Love this song :)
Touch song
This song is lovely.
What a beautiful song! &3
Linda música! :D
This is just uh &/3 poor Chris.
Scrobbling from
- What Are Words
Top Listener