翻译 You can get thermometer...

当前位置: &
求翻译:Do not put off until tomorrow the good you can to today,There are so many possibilities that can get in the way of a good or great deed,Examples of people who missed out on good oppotunities.are everywhere,and when it is too late,the regret missing their chance to have been of service,Saying tomorro是什么意思?
Do not put off until tomorrow the good you can to today,There are so many possibilities that can get in the way of a good or great deed,Examples of people who missed out on good oppotunities.are everywhere,and when it is too late,the regret missing their chance to have been of service,Saying tomorro
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!你可以乘坐那边的公共汽车 英文翻译you can() the bus over ther_百度作业帮
你可以乘坐那边的公共汽车 英文翻译you can() the bus over ther
take供参考。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.neither ther of my friends has come get2.neither of them knows me3.---would you lake bea or coffee---neither,thanks4.neither I nor she knows it 5.he'll end up in prison if he does liake that6.he was so tired that he fell as leep at desk_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.neither ther of my friends has come get2.neither of them knows me3.---would you lake bea or coffee---neither,thanks4.neither I nor she knows it 5.he'll end up in prison if he does liake that6.he was so tired that he fell as leep at desk7.it was clear that the bed hadn't been sleet in8.the best time to come to china is lnspring or auturm
兔妹无限叼276
Dear,第一句有错误的单词?2.他们俩都不认识我3、你想来杯啤酒还是咖啡?都不要,4、我和她都不知道它5、如果他那样子做了,他将会在监狱中终老.6、他是如此的疲惫,以至于在桌子上就睡着了.7、很明显这个床没有被铺理好.(此句有错误单词)8、到中国的最好的时节是在春天或者秋天.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
how did you get there是什么意思
中文翻译你怎么去的:&&&&adv. 1.怎样,怎么(=in what manner ...:&&&&do 的过去式。 :&&&&pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 1.〔人称代词第二 ...:&&&&vt. ( 〔美、古〕 gett ...:&&&&adv. 1.在那里,到那里,在那个地方。 2.在那一点 ...
例句与用法1.Alice : so far away ! how do you get there艾丽斯:多么遥远的地方!你怎么去呢? 2.What is your roadmap and vision , and how do you get there你的路线图和远景是什么?你如何达到目的? 3.How did you get there ?你们怎么到那里的? 4.How did you get there你怎么去的5.Do you like traveling ? / yes , i ' ve just come back from scotland . / how did you get there ? / i got there by plane你喜欢旅游吗? /是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。 /你怎么去的? /我坐飞机去的。 6.To which countries have you been ? when did you go there ? for how long ? how did you get there你去过那个国家?什么时候?多长时间?去干吗?和谁一起?名字?干什么的?在什么公司? 7.Okay , so you ve got a running system but you need to work on something in single user mode - how do you get there好,现在系统已经运行,然而您需要在单用户方式中执行一些操作- -该怎么做呢? 8.Even barbara walters had a one hour special on how do you get salvation and is there really a heaven and how do you get there连芭芭拉华特斯都有个一小时特别节目,是关于如何得到救赎:天堂是否存在?
相邻词汇热门词汇
how did you get there的中文翻译,how did you get there是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译how did you get there,how did you get there的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。英语翻译下句子_百度知道
英语翻译下句子
在中国,找工作是很困难的。当你在外国迷路的时候,你说“can i speak chinese&quot,你可以明确的告诉别人你要去哪里也可以听懂别人指路如果你不会英语。当你什么科目都学不好的时候,但是英语好就比别人多一项优势,不用跟别人指手画脚。会英语的人工资也比不会的人高;她会叫你等候转接服务,当你拨打911的时候,如果你会英语的说马上就可以叫救护车来,你还可以当普通的英文翻译,每年都有很多大学生毕业
我是要翻译下我写的中文翻译成英语。 2楼我不要GOOGLE翻译~
提问者采纳
However.When you get lost in a foreign country:这是自己翻译的. People who speak English earn more than thot speak English. In China, you would get a job easier if you speak good English, there are many students graduating from un.Howeverlz. The person who answers you would ask you to wait for the Chinese services, you can ask people where to go if you speak good English, you could ask &quot, but it is difficult for them to find a well paying job, they would send an ambulance immediately。 When you are dialing 911 ?&quot, if you do speak English,If you don'Can I speak in Chinese
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他12条回答
If you are not in English, when you dial 911, you said &can i speak chinese& she would tell you to wait for transit services, if you would say in English, we can immediately call an ambulance to come. In China, a lot of university graduates every year, finding a job is very difficult, but good English than many others an advantage. Will be English-speaking people than the wages of the people will not be high. When you get lost in a foreign country, you can tell someone else specific you want to go where others can also understand guide, do not find fault with others. When you learn what subjects are not good, you can also in general, the English transl...
才给5分翻译这么多,等有心情再来~
If you don't know how to speak English, when you call 911, you should say: &can i speak chinese&. She will tell you to wait
and transfere you to the service. If you know how to speak English, you can call for the ambulance immediately. In China, every year, there are a lot of graduates, who have a difficult time finding a job, but those who are better in English have better ability. Those who know English will also have a higher pay then the others. When you are lost in another country, you can clearly tell them where you want to go when you are lost, you don't have to make gestures with your hand. When know of your studies are going well, you can sti...
this translation may contain some grammar errors~but it still makes sence=D
If you don t speak English,when you call the 911,you can say ‘Can I speak Chinese?' the operator will ask you to wait for transform service.If you speak English,you can ask a ambulance immediately.
In China,there are many graduated college students,it's diffcult for them to get a job,but the student in English major will have one more advantage than others:If one can speak English,his salay will be higer than those who can t speak English.And when you get lost in abroad,you can tell others your destination clearly and you can also understand their answers without body lang...
参考资料:
原创回答团
If you can not english when you are dailing 911,you can speak &can I speak Chinese&.She would tell you to wait for transit service,If you can speak English ,they can call an ambulance immediately .In China,ther are many people graduates from university every year.hunting-job is very difficult,But if your English is good ,you have an advantage than
others. when you lost the way in foreign country, you can tell people definite where you want to go,also you can understand what the guide saying. when you couldn't learn other subjects well,you can also work as a ordinaty translater.
自己翻译的 呵呵 参考一下吧
When dailing 911, if you don not know english,you may say&can I speak chinese& she will tell you to waiting for the switch service,however ,if you can speak english which can supply you with a anmbulance immediatelly.a great amount of college students graduate from schools every year in China,when having difficulties in searching for a job,better in english can be your advantage comparing with others which may do some help in your job hunting.The men who knows english have higher salary than those who do not.when losing your way abroad,you can tell others directly where you are going and understand others& directions well instead of communicating with ...
If you don't know how to speak English, when you call 911, you should say: &can i speak chinese&. She will tell you to wait and transfere you to the service. If you know how to speak English, you can call for the ambulance immediately. In China, every year, there are a lot of graduates, who have a difficult time finding a job, but those who are better in English have better ability. Those who know English will also have a higher pay then the others. When you are lost in another country, you can clearly tell them where you want to go when you are lost, you don't have to make gestures with your hand. When you get lost in a foreign country, you can ask pe...
If you can not english ,when you are dailing 911,you can speak &can I speak Chinese&.She would tell you to wait for transit service,If you can speak English ,they can call an ambulance immediately .In China,ther are many people graduates from university every year.hunting-job is very difficult,But if your English is good ,you have an advantage than others. when you lost the way in foreign country, you can tell people definite where you want to go,also you can understand what the guide saying. when you couldn't learn other subjects well,you can also work as a ordinaty translater
f you are not in English, when you dial 911, you said &can i speak chinese& she would tell you to wait for transit services, if you would say in English, we can immediately call an ambulance to come. In China, a lot of university graduates every year, finding a job is very difficult, but good English than many others an advantage. Will be English-speaking people than the wages of the people will not be high. When you get lost in a foreign country, you can tell someone else specific you want to go where others can also understand guide, do not find fault with others. When you learn what subjects are not good, you can also in general, the English transla...
If you can't speak English, when you call 911, you said, &can I speak Chinese,& she'll call you wait for connecting services, if you will immediately said English can call an ambulance. In China, every year there are many college graduates find jobs, is very difficult, but English is an advantage more than others. English people are not people than. When you are in a foreign lost, you can tell someone where you want to go also can understand others directions, don't have to others. When you learn what subject you can when ordinary English translation.
If you are not in English, when you dial 911, you said &can i speak chinese& she would tell you to wait for transit services, if you would say in English, we can immediately call an ambulance to come. In China, a lot of university graduates every year, finding a job is very difficult, but good English than many others an advantage. Will be English-speaking people than the wages of the people will not be high. When you get lost in a foreign country, you can tell someone else specific you want to go where others can also understand guide, do not find fault with others.
If you are not good in English, while you strike 911 batch, you say &can i speak chinese & she may let you wait for adapter coupling service , can let ambulance come if you will be English saying a right now. Many college students graduates in China , It both every year , looking for a job is very difficult , English is how one advantage more than others but. The English meeting person salary is also higher than incapable people. While you get lost in the foreign country, you can be clear and definite informing others of you needing where to play also being able to understand others pointing to a road , nonutility and others throw self's weight around....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 thermometer 的文章

随机推荐