I'llin turnn it all ar...

<&-&这个网站可出售。&-&最佳的bloguedesporto 来源和相关信息。Ideal Commercial Real Estate Agent in Minturn AR - Find Arkansas Commercial Realtor
Best Commercial Properties in the Houston Area:
. The Woodlands
. Sugar Land
. Spring and
. West University
Categories
Mon, 03 Oct :32 +0000:
- National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar GroupAltisource Residential Corp. acquired a portfolio of 4,262 single family rental (SFR) properties for $652.3 million in a seller financed transaction. The assets were acquired from investment funds sponsored by Amherst Holdings LLC.
The transaction more than doubles the size of the Virgin Islands-based Altisource Residential&s SFR portfolio and enhances its presence in new and existing strategic target markets, including Florida, Texas, Georgia...Mon, 03 Oct :31 +0000:
- National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar GroupA joint venture between New York-based Nightingale Properties and private real estate investor Simon Glick has acquired the 80 Park Plaza office building at 80 Park Plz. in Newark, NJ for $174.5 million, or about $170 per square foot, from Columbia Property Trust, Inc.(CXP)
The 26-story, 973,000-square-foot, 4-Star building was constructed in 1979 on 2.8 acres in Essex County.
The property has served as the corporate headquarters for Public Service...Mon, 03 Oct :34 +0000:
- National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar GroupGarden Fresh Restaurant Corp. has filed voluntary petitions for reorganization under Chapter 11 protection.
Piper Jaffray has been engaged to assist with the anticipated sale of the business. The company also plans to close between 20 and 30 underperforming restaurants to strengthen its financial position, pending approval from the court overseeing the reorganization.
Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. was founded in 1983 through the acquisition...Mon, 03 Oct :24 +0000:
- National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar GroupUnion Investment is further diversifying its international real estate portfolio by making its first investments in U.S. urban retail. Union is acquiring a 49% stake in four high street properties with a total area of 113,500 square feet for its open-ended real estate fund Unimmo: Global.
The buy will be done via a joint venture with TH Real Estate (a division of TIAA Global Asset Management). London-based TH Real Estate last month unveiled its...Mon, 03 Oct :04 +0000:
- National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar GroupIn response to changing conditions in the condominium market, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) this past week proposed new regulations governing the approval process for condominium developments.
FHA is seeking to widen the range of thresholds required for FHA approval including the minimum owner-occupants in approved condo developments and limits on commercial/non-residential space. Ultimately, FHA will have the ability to specify new...
Wed, 19 Nov :25 +0000:
- Comments for Inman[&] you&re buying or selling, there are some common considerations that your real estate agent should be up front about. Some of these are simple: taking the trash out is a must, yellowing switch plates are a no-go, [&]Mon, 17 Nov :55 +0000:
- Comments for Inman[&] By Bill Risser [&]Thu, 03 Apr :11 +0000:
- Comments for Inman[&] Friday, during the last day of the Inman Connect NYC Conference, Inman News unveiled the annual Inman 100 report. This report outlines the top 100 most influential real estate leaders each year. The list is [&]Wed, 19 Feb :00 +0000:
- Comments for Inmanactually the seller is paying the commission...
the buyer may be paying it indirectly through his/her loan funding the transaction, but if you look at a HUD1 you'll see the commissions come from the seller's side.Tue, 18 Feb :00 +0000:
- Comments for InmanIf I recall there was a study not so long ago that showed a marked difference in overall showings.
Something like an average of 22 showings per agent in 1997 compared to 4-6 showings per agent in 2010.
I remember the days when my dad used the MLS book and had to show each and every property the buyers were interested in.
Now they eliminate most online.
- RSS feed for Items tagged 'news releases'WASHINGTON (September 29, 2016) & After bouncing back in July, pending home sales cooled in August for the third time in four months and to their lowest level since January, according to the National Association of Realtors&.
The ,* a forward-looking indicator based on contract signings, declined 2.4 percent to 108.5 in August from a downwardly revised 111.2 in July and is now slightly lower (0.2 percent) than August ). With last month's decline, the index is now at its second lowest reading... :
- RSS feed for Items tagged 'news releases'WASHINGTON (September 28, 2016) & Over the last 17 years, the Good Neighbor Awards have recognized Realtors& who dedicate countless volunteer hours to help others. &The five individuals named as this year's REALTOR& Magazine Good Neighbor Award winners serve as an example of how Realtors& build and strengthen communities.
winners are: Cindy Barrett, Keller Williams Realty, Spartanburg, South Carolina, co-founder of Christmas In A Susan Gruen Helsinger, Douglas Elliman... :
- RSS feed for Items tagged 'news releases'WASHINGTON (September 27, 2016) & When H.R. 3700, the &Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act,& was signed into law earlier this year, the Department of Housing and Urban Development was given notice that they had 90 days to weigh in on regulations related to Federal Housing Administration financing for condominiums before changes automatically went into effect. These included... :
- RSS feed for Items tagged 'news releases'WASHINGTON (September 27, 2016) & Homeowners looking to tackle a remodeling project should head outside, according to a new report from the National Association of Realtors&&and National Association of Landscape Professionals.&The&&shows that not only can outdoor remodeling projects add value to a home on resale, but they can also bring advantages to homeowners planning to stay in their homes in the form of increased happiness.&... :
- RSS feed for Items tagged 'news releases'WASHINGTON (September 22, 2016) & Existing-home sales eased up in August for the second consecutive month despite mortgage rates near record lows as higher home prices and not enough inventory for sale kept some would-be buyers at bay, according to the National Association of Realtors&. Only the Northeast region saw a monthly increase in closings in August, where inventory is currently more adequate.
Total 1, which are completed transactions that include single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums...
Mon, 03 Oct :50 +0000:
- News | RISMediaLast week&s Presidential debate was a stark reminder, if not an ominous one: the election is approaching quickly and the real estate industry remains in the crossfire. Speaking at RISMedia&s CEO Exchange held at the Harvard Club of New York City, Ken Trepeta, president and executive director of The Real Estate Services Providers Council Inc. [&]Mon, 03 Oct :39 +0000:
- News | RISMediaComprehensive regulatory overhauls are never easy, and harmonizing the&Truth in Lending Act&(TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act&(RESPA) through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau&s (CFPB) &Know Before You Owe& (KBYO) mortgage initiative has been no exception. In effect for one year now, real estate industry professionals are becoming more comfortable with the new KBYO [&]Mon, 03 Oct :38 +0000:
- News | RISMedia(TNS)&Despite increases in home prices and a stabilizing housing market, many experts say the foreclosure crisis is far from over. But buying a foreclosed home is different from buying a typical resale. In many cases: & Only one real estate agent is involved. & The seller wants a preapproval letter from a lender before accepting [&]Sun, 02 Oct :59 +0000:
- News | RISMediaOn the heels of a summer home-buying season marked by record demand and sky-high prices, the residential real estate market is shaping up for its hottest fall in a decade, according to new monthly data on inventory and demand &. Homes for sale in September are moving 4 percent more quickly than last year [&]Sun, 02 Oct :56 +0000:
- News | RISMediaBrokers will find a great deal of valuable information about the state of the industry from the National Association of REALTORS&& (NAR&s) 2016 Profile of Real Estate Firms. For instance, the vast majority of real estate firms have an optimistic outlook for the future of the industry&s profitability and growth, and 43 percent of real [&]NessaElensar (I&#039;ll send you black roses) - DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
I&#039;ll send you black roses
This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
Newest Deviations
Random Favourites
Share a Status Update with your watchers!
Favourite genre of music: Rock/CountryMP3 player of choice: IpodFavourite cartoon character: Mickey Mouse
Oct 6, :12 PM
Listening to: iTunes on Shuffle :D
Watching: Gilmore Girls
Playing: Facebook Games
Drinking: Purple Gatorade (Tastes like koolaid!)
This is one of those "Wow, really?"&&days. :/FIRST OF ALL. I hate doctors. Especially ones over the age of 60. They need to retire.I went in to get my BC shot last weekend and on weekends I swear none of the good doctors are in. The only ones in were this dumb old lady that I've had before (Last time I went in she had 3 tubes of blood drawn for tests D: ) along with her husband. So, my mom just gave me her since I have had her before. This lady is obsessed with Vitamin D. I don't drink milk often so I don't really have a lot, and on this shot, after a year you could get Osteoporosis (Bone Loss). So this time she just throws me on some pill. I can't take pills. D: ITS THE REASON I SWITCHED TO THE SHOT, YOU DUMB DOCTOR. I told her I have been drinking milk, eating yogurt and taking vitamins (Adult Chewables
Yum) trying to get her to not make me take them. My vitamins SAY they have 100% your daily Vitamin D. D: And she say that it's not enough. How is 100% not enough!? It's 100%!!! D: Anyways, I told her I have an issue with pills and she said there is no liquid but they are capsules so she said I could just chew it (Which I don't think you're supposed to do &_& ) Or I could break it and put the powdery stuff in food and eat it like that, so this makes me feel a little better.So anyways, she said I needed to take a pill once a week until January, so for 3 months. I go pick up my prescription and there's only one pill in the bottle. My mom and I were like WTF.
So we ask the pharmacy people about it and they said they will contact the doctor and whatever. Then they show me the pill and it's a LIQUID CAPSULE. Meaning I CAN'T BREAK IT. D: And it's like 2 or 3 times bigger than BC pills which I could barely take. Today I got a call from the doctors office, and the desk lady told me that they were going to be giving my pharmacy 4 more pills and that according to the doctor (Apparently) I was only supposed to be on the fir a month and then after a month I was supposed to come in again for a test. THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID TO ME.So because of this, I feel doctors over the age of 60 need to retire, because they don't know what they're talking about. D:&On a side note, I just had another "Wow Really?" moment when I found an Ethernet plug in my room. I have been sitting in the living room to use internet with a very annoying roommate for about a month and a half because we figured it was the only place with an Ethernet cord (And I'm too lazy to bring my laptop to the computer people to have them fix my Wifi. &_& ) So thank god I stupidly dropped my white board marker behind my little wheely drawers otherwise I never would have found it.
AdCast - Ads from the Community
Add a Comment:
happy birthday
Thanks for the fav!! XD
&#x2665; Your arteestic creations are beautiusAnd i love'd using one of ur bases to make this: &#x2665;
When your heart's, dark and frozen, I'll send you, Black Roses... Ten Black Roses.... Ten Black Roses~
happy birthday XDDDD
OMG LAURA THANKS FOR ING MY STTTTUUUFFFF!
i used one of ur bases!
i used your base and this is what i made ^^:Delusion Tax - English Lyrics by xMidnightfurx on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Jan 21, :43 AM
Isn't she so perfect?Isn't she so perfect?Head filled with the thoughts that only you or I could know.Tell me, are you satisfied with what I've done for you?How about you make a wish and we could see if it comes true.Yeah, I guess she's perfect,I suppose she's perfect.You just love to compromise, you don't have to lie to me.Tell me, are you satisfied with the things I've done for you?Go on, make a wish and I'll make sure that your dreams come true.Come on, pay your Delusion Tax.It is for the best, I'll make you rich,We'll put us both on top of the world!So let's just try-try-try to make your wish come true,You can just buy-buy-buy your future back from me!Take hold of your desires that make you overwhelmed,Those pains you had-had-had, I'll make them disappear.For those filthy delusions,I'll gladly take the paymentOf all the dirty money you have.Yeah!"I just want tomorrow, I just want tomorrow,Please just give me all the world and its undying praising."Tell me, are you satisfied with everything I've done for you?Well then, make a wish and maybe I'll make your dreams come true.I'm doing this for you, everything's just for you,All this kindness is for you, call it mandatory love.I thought you were satisfied? A voice within you shouts "NO"Maybe this just proves what a loathsome fool you really are...Come on, pay your Delusion Tax.It is for the best, I'll make us rich,We'll put us both on top of the world!You can say bye-bye-bye to all your fantasies,You gotta pay-pay-pay the price you owe to me.You know reality's a pretty bitter thing,And all that pain-pain-pain will come to you again.For those filthy delusions,I'll gladly take the paymentOf all the dirty money you have.Everything you have been wishing for,And that person you've been dreaming of.The past you really wish could be gone,I'll make sure that it's as you like.The pretty face that you never had,A heart of gold you wish you could have.All you have to do is pay for it,Don't say "promise", just act.Come on, pay your Delusion Tax.It is for the best, I'll make you rich,We'll put us both on top of the world.So let's just try-try-try to make your wish come true,You gotta buy-buy-buy your future back from me!Take hold of your desires that make you overwhelmed,Those pains you had-had-had, I'll make them disappear.No matter how-how-how you try, your fate is stuck,It's all a lie-lie-lie, I guess you're out of luck.So I'll say "thanks a lot" and I'll be on my way,They are all mine-mine-mine, those scraps you've thrown away!For those filthy delusions,I'll gladly take the payment,Of all the dirty money you have.
These lyrics were so much fun to write! I don't think I've heard a more passive aggressive song in my life and I love it.Feel free to use these if you like (just please make sure to credit me and let me know so I can see!) and if you have any problems or suggestions for lyric changes, &feel free to drop me a note! :3Covers:
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups
Not currently featured in any groups.

我要回帖

更多关于 in turn 的文章

随机推荐