any otherFAX

other fax not responding 的翻译是:其他没有响应的传真 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
other fax not responding
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
对方传真机没有回应
其他没有响应的传真
其他没有响应的传真
其他传真没有响应
其他电传不反应
相关内容&a谷歌杯第三届中国大学生公益创意大赛复赛阶段全国优胜团队 Gu Gebei third session of China university student public welfare creativity big game intermediary heat stage nation superior team & a成百上千的人 Hundred and thousand of people & aI run every morning 我每天早晨跑 & aIf has moves this word 如果有移动这个词 & aRadiomedia Radiomedia & aFigure 10 shows the correlation between the two- and four-layer designs. 图10显示二和四层的设计之间的交互作用。 & a我们班 Our class & a汤 主食 Soup staple food & a二氯甲烷 Methylene chloride & aIf you are fine , it will be sunny 如果您优良是,它将是晴朗的 & aI want embrace you and I want kiss you 我要拥抱您,并且我想要亲吻您 & atyranitar tyranitar & ayou said to find a man get married. then go Lijiang (don't tangle with your previous saver) and change the environment.
If fail, get up try again 您说找到一个人结婚。 然后是Lijiang (不要缠结与您的早先救星)并且改变环境。
如果出故障,再起来尝试 & a追求完美 Pursues perfectly & a豹子 Leopard & aEverything happys for the best 一切happys为最佳 & aGALLERY 画廊 & aThat's 那是 & aJust like me, they long to be close to you 象我,是长期他们紧挨您 & amonkey run up and down the trees 猴子跑在树上下 & a盐城市盐都区大冈峰昌液压机机械厂 Salt city salt all area big post peak prosperous hydraulic press machine shop & a遇到你是我的幸运 Runs into you is my misfortune & a有那么多时间 Has that many time & a空无一人 Nobody left & a旁白:在那个灯红酒绿的城市里,我却…… Aside: In that debauchery city, I actually ...... & a不多 Are not many & a不是最美丽的 Is not most beautiful & athe size of the sync binary file has changed. the game must be re-installed sync二进制文件的大小改变了。 必须再安装比赛 & ali yu liked it, too,He said ,"Group members first discuss,and then show ourselves in front of the whole cass.It makes us believe in ourselves 锂yu喜欢,太,他说, “小组成员首先谈论,然后显示自己在整体cass前面。它使我们相信我们自己 & a李鸣在这里定居后,和邻居们相处得很好 Li Ming settles down after here, is together very much well with the neighbors & a一天三到四次 One day three to four times & aPIROCA PIROCA & aOverbearing 压倒 & aimprove speaking skills 改进讲的技能 & a我爸爸喜欢的运动项目是篮球 My daddy likes the movement project is a basketball & a据我所知,计算机更多地以数学为基础而不是以物理为基础。 As far as I know, but the computer more take mathematics as the foundation is not take physics as a foundation. & a明天用车吗 Will use the vehicle tomorrow & a埋头于 Earnestly in & a看看她,她是个漂亮的女孩,她的名字叫mary. Has a look her, she is an attractive girl, her name is called mary. & a星期四 Thursday & a问路 Asking the way & a挨球 脑损伤 & aNo pain, I smiled calmly 没有痛苦,我镇静地微笑 & a我不喜欢雨天 I do not like the rainy day & a他用那种方法学到了很多 He used that method to learn very many & a看法 View & aDon't break the heart of cowherb because cowherb has been deeply in love with you 因为cowherb深深地在爱以您,不要伤cowherb的心 & aother fax not responding 其他电传不反应 &&&&&&&Enquiries
General Enquiries
24-hour Interactive Enquiry Service
Telephone Number
General Matters
Application for Holding Over of Payment of Provisional Tax
Tax Matters for Individuals & Employer's Return of Remuneration and Pensions
Tax Payment Matters
Property Tax Matters
Enquiry officer's service during office hours
&&&&&&&&Monday to Friday
8:15 am to 12:30 pm
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
24-hour Fax-A-FormService
Telephone Number
IRD public forms by fax
Profits Tax - Corporations and Partnerships
Salaries Tax, Profits Tax - Sole-proprietorships, Property Tax and Personal Assessment
(Tax Return - Individuals)
(Employer's Return)
Business Registration
Estate Duty
Stamp Duty
Collection Enforcement
Tax Payment and Accounts
Field Audit and Investigation
Complaints
General Enquiry
to our designated e-mail address according to the subject matter.
Please note that e-mails are vulnerable to third-party interception. You should consider to send your written enquiry by
if the content is private and confidential. Alternatively, if you have a recognized digital certificate, you may consider to encrypt your e-mail with the corresponding public key of our e-mail address. Please note that reply to your e-mail enquiry will not be made via e-mail unless you requested and have your recognized public key available for encryption.
For all enquiries, you are requested to provide your name, correspondence address, telephone number and your file number with this Department (where applicable) to facilitate our follow up.
G.P.O. Box 132, Hong Kong
Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
The Department will not accept underpaid mail items. Please pay sufficient postage to ensure your mail items can duly reach us. ()
Enquiry over counter can be made at
Opening hours
Central Enquiry Counter
Monday to Friday
1/F, Revenue Tower
8:15 am to 5:30 pm
5 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Specific Enquiries
Opening Hours
Telephone Number
Betting Duty
8/F, Revenue Tower
Monday to Friday
8:15 am to 12:30 pm &
Business Registration
In Person Enquiries
4/F, Revenue Tower
Monday to Friday
&&&&&Telephone Enquiries
Monday to Friday
Apply for Business Registration / Exemption from Business Registration
Change of Business Registration Particulars
Exemption from Payment of Business Registration Fee & Levy
General Enquiries for Business Registration Service
Estate Duty
Estate Duty Office
5/F, Revenue Tower
Monday to Friday
Oath and Affirmation services
Monday to Friday
10:00 am to 11:30 am &
2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Hotel Accommodation Tax
8/F, Revenue Tower
Monday to Friday
Stamp Duty
Stamp Office
3/F, Revenue Tower
[PO Box No. 28827 of Gloucester Road Post Office,
Revenue Tower, Wan Chai, HK]
Counter Service Hours
(Documents Assessment
& Payment)
Monday to Friday
8:45 am to 5:00 pm
Office Hours (Documents Assessment &
Payment Services excluded)
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
(Leases, share transfer
documents and other documents
(Property Transfer Documents)
Tax Recovery
Collection Enforcement section
7/F (For corporation and
partnership cases) &
6/F (for other cases)
Revenue Tower
Monday to Friday
5/F, Revenue Tower
Monday to Friday
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm1395人阅读
基础(13)
读取手机通讯录
如今很多app都有读取手机联系人的需要,最近项目也遇到了类似的需求,这里整理下
从iOS开始,苹果废弃了以前复杂的AddressBookFramework,使用非常简单易用的Contacts
Framework!
这里贴上两篇关于AddressBookFramework的博客,有兴趣的可以看看:
在Contacts Framework中,我们用到最多的就是从手机通讯录读取联系人,当然Contacts也可以向手机通讯录创建新的联系人,后面会提到!
读取联系人
#import &Contacts/Contacts.h&
#import &ContactsUI/ContactsUI.h&
- (void)viewDidLoad {
[super viewDidLoad];
CNContactPickerViewController * con = [[CNContactPickerViewController alloc]init];
con.delegate =
[self presentViewController:con animated:YES completion:nil];
// 选择某一个联系人
- (void)contactPicker:(CNContactPickerViewController *)picker didSelectContact:(CNContact *)contact
CNPhoneNumber *phoneNumber = contact.phoneNumbers[0]. // 电话号码
NSString *emailStr = contact.emailAddresses[0]. // 邮箱
NSString *company = contact.organizationN // 公司
NSLog(@&姓名:%@%@\n电话:%@\n邮箱:%@\n公司:%@&,contact.familyName, contact.givenName, phoneNumber.stringValue, emailStr, company);
搜索联系人
#import &Contacts/Contacts.h&
在开发中,提取联系人的使用率要远远高于创建联系人,ContactFramework提取联系人的方式,类似于数据库的检索方式,通过配置条件,提取出我们需要的数据,例如:
CNContactStore&*&stroe&=&[[CNContactStore&alloc]init];
&&&&//检索条件,检索所有名字中有zhang的联系人
&&&&NSPredicate&*&predicate&=&[CNContact&predicateForContactsMatchingName:@&zhang&];
&&&&//提取数据
&&&&NSArray&*&contacts&=&[stroe&unifiedContactsMatchingPredicate:predicate&keysToFetch:@[CNContactGivenNameKey]&error:nil];
keysToFetch是设置提取联系人的哪些数据,如上则只提取出检索联系人的名字。
同样,也可以通过请求的方式来对联系人进行遍历:
CNContactStore&*&stroe&=&[[CNContactStore&alloc]init];
&&&&CNContactFetchRequest&*&request&=&[[CNContactFetchRequest&alloc]initWithKeysToFetch:@[CNContactPhoneticFamilyNameKey]];
&&&&[stroe&enumerateContactsWithFetchRequest:request&error:nil&usingBlock:^(CNContact&*&_Nonnull&contact,&BOOL&*&_Nonnull&stop)&{
&&&&&&&&NSLog(@&%@&,contact);
对于Contacts Framework框架的详细介绍:
1、联系人对象:CNContact
这个对象是用来配置联系人信息的,有可变的CNMutaleContact和CNContact,区别用来读取和创建联系人。CNContact对象中有许多属性,对应联系人的一些信息。
首先,创建CNMutableContact对象:
&CNMutableContact&*&contact&=&[[CNMutableContact&alloc]init];
设置联系人头像:
contact.imageData&=&UIImagePNGRepresentation([UIImage&imageNamed:@&Icon-114.png&]);
设置联系人姓名:
&&&&//设置名字
&&&&contact.givenName&=&@&jaki&;
&&&&//设置姓氏
&&&&contact.familyName&=&@&zhang&;
设置联系人邮箱:
&&&&&CNLabeledValue&*homeEmail&=&[CNLabeledValue&labeledValueWithLabel:CNLabelHome&value:@&&];
&&&&&CNLabeledValue&*workEmail&=[CNLabeledValue&labeledValueWithLabel:CNLabelWork&value:@&&];
&&&&&contact.emailAddresses&=&@[homeEmail,workEmail];
这里需要注意,emailAddresses属性是一个数组,数组中是才CNLabeledValue对象,CNLabeledValue对象主要用于创建一些联系人属性的键值对应,通过这些对应,系统会帮我们进行数据的格式化,例如CNLabelHome,就会将号码格式成家庭邮箱的格式,相应的其他键如下:
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelHome&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelWork&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelOther&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
//&邮箱地址
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelEmailiCloud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
//&url地址
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelURLAddressHomePage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelDateAnniversary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
设置联系人电话:
contact.phoneNumbers&=&@[[CNLabeledValue&labeledValueWithLabel:CNLabelPhoneNumberiPhone&value:[CNPhoneNumber&phoneNumberWithStringValue:@&&]]];
联系人电话的配置方式和邮箱类似,键值如下:
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberiPhone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberMobile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberMain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberHomeFax&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberWorkFax&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberOtherFax&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
CONTACTS_EXTERN&NSString&*&const&CNLabelPhoneNumberPager&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
这里的CNPhoneNumber对象也是iOS9中的一个新的类,专门用来创建电话号码,之中方法如下:
@interface&CNPhoneNumber&:&NSObject&&NSCopying,&NSSecureCoding&
//通过类方法创建
+&(instancetype)phoneNumberWithStringValue:(NSString&*)stringV
//通过初始化方法创建
-&(instancetype)initWithStringValue:(NSString&*)
@property&(read,&copy,&NS_NONATOMIC_IOSONLY)&NSString&*stringV
设置联系人地址:
&&CNMutablePostalAddress&*&homeAdress&=&[[CNMutablePostalAddress&alloc]init];
&&&&homeAdress.street&=&@&贝克街&;
&&&&homeAdress.city&=&@&伦敦&;
&&&&homeAdress.state&=&@&英国&;
&&&&homeAdress.postalCode&=&@&221B&;
&&&&contact.postalAddresses&=&@[[CNLabeledValue&labeledValueWithLabel:CNLabelHome&value:homeAdress]];
设置生日:
NSDateComponents&*&birthday&=&[[NSDateComponents&&alloc]init];
&&&&birthday.day=7;
&&&&birthday.month=5;
&&&&birthday.year=1992;
&&&&contact.birthday=
2、创建添加联系人请求:CNSaveRequest
CNSaveRequest是用于存储联系人的请求类,通过这个类,我们可以创建批量添加、修改或者删除联系人的请求,例如添加上面我们创建的联系人对象:
&&&//初始化方法
&&&&CNSaveRequest&*&saveRequest&=&[[CNSaveRequest&alloc]init];
&&&&//添加联系人
&&&&[saveRequest&addContact:contact&toContainerWithIdentifier:nil];
这个类中还有许多方便我们操作的方法:
@interface&CNSaveRequest&:&NSObject
//添加一个联系人
-&(void)addContact:(CNMutableContact&*)contact&toContainerWithIdentifier:(nullable&NSString&*)
//更新一个联系人
-&(void)updateContact:(CNMutableContact&*)
//删除一个联系人
-&(void)deleteContact:(CNMutableContact&*)
//添加一组联系人
-&(void)addGroup:(CNMutableGroup&*)&toContainerWithIdentifier:(nullable&NSString&*)
//更新一组联系人
-&(void)updateGroup:(CNMutableGroup&*)
//删除一组联系人
-&(void)deleteGroup:(CNMutableGroup&*)
//向组中添加子组
-&(void)addSubgroup:(CNGroup&*)subgroup&toGroup:(CNGroup&*)group&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&NA);
//在组中删除子组
-&(void)removeSubgroup:(CNGroup&*)subgroup&fromGroup:(CNGroup&*)group&NS_AVAILABLE(10_11,&NA);
//向组中添加成员
-&(void)addMember:(CNContact&*)contact&toGroup:(CNGroup&*);
//向组中移除成员
-&(void)removeMember:(CNContact&*)contact&fromGroup:(CNGroup&*)
3、进行联系人的写入操作:CNContactStore
CNContactStore是一个用于存取联系人的上下文桥梁,现在,把我们创建的添加联系人的请求写入:
&&&&CNContactStore&*&&=&[[CNContactStore&alloc]init];
&&&&[store&executeSaveRequest:saveRequest&error:nil];
在模拟器上运行程序,打开联系人,效果如下:
联系人界面:
联系人详情:
4、获取格式化的联系人信息
iOS9中,ContactFramework也为开发者提供了非常方便的格式化信息的方法,还拿我们上面创建的联系人对象举例:
1、获取格式化的联系人姓名
&&&&NSString&*&foematter&=[CNContactFormatter&stringFromContact:contact&style:CNContactFormatterStyleFullName];
&&&&NSLog(@&%@&,foematter);
这个运行后会打印出jaki zhang,其中风格枚举如下:
typedef&NS_ENUM(NSInteger,&CNContactFormatterStyle)
&&&&//获取全名
&&&&CNContactFormatterStyleFullName,
&&&//获取拼音全名
&&&&CNContactFormatterStylePhoneticFullName,
}&NS_ENUM_AVAILABLE(10_11,&9_0);
2、获取格式化的联系人地址
&&&&NSString&*&foematter&=[CNPostalAddressFormatter&stringFromPostalAddress:homeAdress&:CNPostalAddressFormatterStyleMailingAddress];
&&&&NSLog(@&%@&,foematter);
打印如下:
5、ContactFramework UI相关
iOS9中,系统也为我们封装好了一套联系人的UI界面,用起来也十分方便,主要新增的controller有两个:
CNContactPickerViewController:展示联系人列表的controller
CNContactViewController:展示联系人详细信息的controller
示例如下:
弹出联系人列表:
&&&&CNContactPickerViewController&*&con&=&[[CNContactPickerViewController&alloc]init];
&&&&[self&presentViewController:con&animated:YES&completion:nil];
效果如下:
联系人逻辑的相关处理主要在CNContactPickerDelegate中完成:
//视图取消时&调用的方法
-&(void)contactPickerDidCancel:(CNContactPickerViewController&*)
//选中与取消选中时调用的方法
-&(void)contactPicker:(CNContactPickerViewController&*)picker&didSelectContact:(CNContact&*)
-&(void)contactPicker:(CNContactPickerViewController&*)picker&didSelectContactProperty:(CNContactProperty&*)contactP
-&(void)contactPicker:(CNContactPickerViewController&*)picker&didSelectContacts:(NSArray&CNContact*&&*)
-&(void)contactPicker:(CNContactPickerViewController&*)picker&didSelectContactProperties:(NSArray&CNContactProperty*&&*)contactP
CNContactViewController则是用来显示具体联系人的详细信息的,比如:
&&&&CNContactViewController&*&con&=&[CNContactViewController&viewControllerForContact:contact];
&&&&[self&presentViewController:con&animated:YES&completion:nil];
相关代理回调如下:
//将要展示联系人信息与已经展示联系人信息的回调
-&(BOOL)contactViewController:(CNContactViewController&*)viewController&shouldPerformDefaultActionForContactProperty:(CNContactProperty&*)
-&(void)contactViewController:(CNContactViewController&*)viewController&didCompleteWithContact:(nullable&CNContact&*)
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:18920次
排名:千里之外
原创:21篇
(2)(2)(7)(10)pesult:other fax not responding 的翻译是:pesult: 没有响应其他传真 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
pesult:other fax not responding
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
pesult:对方传真机没有回应
pesult: 没有响应其他传真
pesult: 没有响应其他传真
pesult:其他传真没有响应
pesult :其他电传不反应
相关内容&aNo, pls tell me 不, pls告诉我 & aLoyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat & a贵方7月5日电动机的询盘收悉 The expensive side on July 5 the electric motor inquires the plate to receive & a我是一个大坏蛋 I am a big bastard
& a最后,我们应该爱护环境。 Finally, we should cherish the environment. & aNaturschiefer hauchdunn Naturschiefer hauchdunn & a学生应该被允许使用电脑在不影响学习的情况下 The student should allow the use computer in not to affect the study in the situation & a通过这些锻炼 Through these exercises & a置略投资定位为大型外包服务集成商(即BPO公司)。目前公司已为90余家世界500强企业提供优质的外包服务(包括但不限与:宝马、阿尔卡特、爱立信、家乐福、西门子、宜家、博世、康明斯、朗讯、大众汽车、ABB等)。 Sets invests the localization for the large-scale outside package to serve slightly integrated business (i.e. BPO Corporation).But at present the company already is 90 world 500 strong enterprises provides a high quality outside package of service (including not to limit with: BMW, Alcatel, Ericsson & aComposites tags that appear on different folio are not reintroduced once they have been described once: the conditions and actions they induced are given only once even if the composite tag can be reused in several folios or several sections. 在另外对开纸出现是一次没再介绍他们的综合标记一次被描述了: 他们导致只一次给的条件和行动,即使综合标记在几个对开纸或几个部分可以被重复利用。 & aCame back from Tibet, I thought very happily, has any is may not drop, I want brave dynasty to want to go diligently, refuels, strives for success, waited for….Hoped heavenly protection I vainly hope for Cheng Zhen… 从西藏回来了,我非常愉快地认为,有其中任一是可能不滴下,我要勇敢的朝代想要努力地去,加油,力争成功,等待….被希望的天堂般的保护I自负盼望城甄… & aThanks to my teacher,I'm becoming more and more interested in English. 幸亏我的老师,我成为越来越感兴趣用英语。 & a下雨天 我想过给你打电话 只是找不到理由 The wet weather I had thought telephones to you only is cannot find the reason & a在海南过暑假 In Hainan summer vacation & a行走中华 Walks China & a家是一座充满爱的房子。即便豪华也不失温情,即便朴素,也有美丽的憧憬,房子里应该充满欢声笑语,充满和谐温馨,而不是冷冷冰冰,磕磕绊绊。或许两个素不相识的人就组成了一个家,但这就是一种缘,每一个人在这座房子里都有着无可替代的位置,缺少了谁都是今生的遗憾。 The family is a house which a fill loves.Even if luxurious does not lose the tender feeling, even if simple, also some beautiful expectation, in the house should fill the happy talk and laughter harmoniously, the fill warm, but is not the icy cold, rough.Perhaps two unknown people have composed a fa & a我还是我! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a要我讲中文 Wants me to speak Chinese & a少皆宜之极品。 Few all suitable best quality goods. & a我推荐你坐火车 I recommend you to ride the train & astrategic issues 战略问题 & aeverything FOR U O BABY LET ME LOVE U 一切为U O婴孩让我爱U & a她们很凶猛 我们要小心点 They very fierceness we to have to select carefully & a目前玛丽太小而无法理解像”早上好“这类描述。 At present Mary too is small is unable to understand the elephant” the early morning is good “this kind of description. & a两只之间有区别 Between two has the difference & a你能让我看到你吗? You can let me see you? & a在山顶上有一座很壮观的庙 Has a very magnificent temple on the summit & aWhite-slip 白色滑倒 & amost students are taking classes in shelters and only a few still use the old buildings 多数学生在风雨棚上课,并且只有一些仍然使用老大厦 & aONSIDE ONSIDEBYPERSON & a男士应该为女士开门 The gentleman should open the door for woman & a毁灭性的 Ruinous & ahe has a good personality 他有一种好个性 & amake u minds 下决心 & ai wana go 正在翻译,请等待...
& a如果你想变得越来越强壮,就照着上面做 If you want to become more and more strong, illuminates above is doing & aFrom 4 October 1800HRS – 9 October 2359HRS (GMT+8), fight against the forces of evil at the Boundary of Jealousy dungeon in the Dark Lair and you could snag some awesome prizes! 从10月4日1800HRS -与罪恶力量的10月9日2359HRS (GMT+8),战斗在嫉妒土牢界限在黑暗的穴和您可能阻碍一些令人敬畏的奖! & a日本情色片 Japanese sentiment color piece & athats long time enough... 那是足够很长时间… & aUp and Down arrows select a device 在箭头上下选择一个设备 & aMary spent hours trying to find them and take them back to her garden. 玛丽花费几小时设法发现他们和采取他们回到她的庭院。 & a看了就要下雨了 Looked has had to rain & aIf we didn't have tennis, we would have spent the days scared, alaways looking to the sky, wondering when the bombs would come. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a欢迎你到中国旅行 Welcome you to travel to China & amatch stats 比赛stats & a我们每日在校时间9小时 We every day in school time 9 hours & a你妈在床上叫的很大声 Your mother calls very loudly on the bed & a所作工作 正在翻译,请等待...
& avictory is in 正在翻译,请等待...
& aerror creating object please verify that the microsoft data access components 2.1(or later)have been properly installed 创造对象的错误请核实(或以后)适当地安装了微软数据存取组分2.1 & ai didn't mean it. 我没有意味它。 & ai am a christian.... 我基督徒…. & a我两年前常常是非常苗条的 My two years ago are frequently extremely slender & aLol so how is a day there what do you do Lol,因此怎么一天那里什么您做 & a为什么联系?生气? Why relates? Vitality? & a,both a miss,but also missed i miss you most when i realized that i missed you 错过,而且错过我最想念您,当我意识到我想念您 & apesult:other fax not responding pesult :其他电传不反应 &

我要回帖

更多关于 any other 的文章

随机推荐