Hua Luogeng的中文显卡是什么么

The famous Chinese mathematician(数学家) Hua Luogeng was born in Jintan County, Jiangsu province in 1910. When he was young, life was very difficult for his family. Still, the boy took great interest in maths. In the summer of 1931, he was fortunate(幸运的) enough to become an assistant in the Math Department(系)
Qinghua University,
where he spent every moment he could findworking and studying,
and he finished his compulsory(必修的) math course all by himself in only 13 months! Between the years of 1936 and 1938, he was further studying in Cambridge Universityin the U.K. In 1950, together with his family, he returned to China from the USA. He said,
"I"m Chinese, and I"ll do my best for my motherland." So he did. He devoted(贡献) all his life to the math study and won the great fame(荣誉) for our country. He died for heart trouble in 1985 while lecturing in Japan. People will always remember him as a great scientist.
1. Which of the following is not true?
A. Hua Luogeng is a famous Chinese mathematician.B. Hua Luogeng died in China.C. Hua Luogeng was born in Jingtan County.D. Hua Luogeng comes from Jiangsu.
2. The word "assistant"in this passage means "____" in Chinese.
A. 帮手B. 服务员C. 助教D. 教授
3. Hua Luogeng was ____ in 1937. Which of the following cannot be chosen?
A. in ChinaB. abroadC. in CambridgeD. in England
4. From the story we can guess that Hua Luogeng was born in ____.
A. a rich family
B. a poor familyC. a mathematician familyD. a fortunate family
5. Hua Luogeng died for _____ in 1985.
A. cancerB. heart troubleC. accidentD. oldness
1-5 B C A B B
The famous Chinese mathematician(数学家) Hua Luogeng was born in Jintan County, Jiangsu province in 1910. When he was young, life was very difficult for his family. Still, the boy took great interest in math. In the summer of 1931, he was fortunate(幸运的) enough to become an assistant in the Math Department(系) of Qinghua University, where he spent every moment he could find working and studying, and he finished his compulsory(必修的) math course all by himself in only 13 months! Between the years of 1936 and 1938, he was further studying in Cambridge University in the U.K. In 1950, together with his family, he returned to China from the USA. He said, “I’m Chinese, and I’ll do my best for my motherland.” So he did. He devoted(贡献) all his life to the math study and won the great fame(荣誉) for our country. He died for heart trouble in 1985 while lecturing in Japan. People will always remember him as a great scientist.小题1: Which of the following is not true?Hua Luogeng is a famous Chinese mathematician.Hua Luogeng died in China.Hua Luogeng was born in Jingtan County.Hua Luogeng comes from Jiangsu.小题2: The word “assistant”in this passage means “____” in Chinese.帮手
D.教授小题3:Hua Luogeng was ____ in 1937. Which of the following cannot be chosen?
A.in China
C.in Cambridge
D.in England
小题4: From the story we can guess that Hua Luogeng was born in ____.
A.a rich family
B.a poor family
C.a mathematician family
D.a fortunate family
阅读理解。
Hua Luogeng,the famous Chinese mathematician,was born in Jintan County(县),Jiangsu Province in l910.When he was young,he showed great interest in mathematics.In 1931,Hua Luogeng became an assistant in the Maths Department of Qinghua University, where he spent eve moment he could spare studying,so he finished his maths course all by himself in only 13 months!
In 1936,he went to Cambridge University in Great Britain forfurther study.In 1950 shortly after new China was founded,he returned from USA.His words“I"m Chinese.I"ll do my best for my motherland.”are still remembered by the Chinese people.
Hua Luogeng devoted(奉献) all his life to the maths study and won the great fame for our country.
In 1985, he died of heart-attack while he was giving a speech in Japan.
1. When he was _____ years old, he began working in Qinghua University.
A. a little boy B. twenty-one C. old enough D. thirty-one
2. First he went to _____, then to _____.
A.the USA; Great BritainB.Great B JapanC.Great Bthe USAD.Jthe USA
3. He was interested and good at _____.
A.mathematics B. politics C. chemistry D. Chinese
4. Why do the Chinese people still remember him and his words?
A.Because they love him, who loved his motherland so dearly.B.Because they like his words, which were beautiful written.C.Because they need him, who was well known in the USA.D.Because his name and words are simple and they can be easily remembered.
5. After reading this passage we _____.
A.can be relaxedB.will be very sadC.may fet some informationD.shall laugh
阅读理解。
You may know the English letters A, B and C. But do you know there are people called ABC? You may like eating bananas. But do you know there is such a thing a "banana person"? How strange! Arethese people from "another earth"? No, they are just Chinese people like you and me.
ABC means American-born Chinese. An ABC is a Chinese,but was born in the United States. Sometimes, people call an ABC a "banana person". A banana is yellow outside and white inside-looking like a Westernerand yellow outside - looking like a Chinese.
Do you know why? Usually, ABCs know little about China or the Chinese language. Some of them don"t speak Chinese. Also, they are not interested in Chinese politics.
But if ABCs can not speak Chinese, can we still call them Chinese people? Yes, of course. They are Chinese. They are overseas Chinese. These people may be citizens (公民) of another country like the US, Canada or Singapore. But they have Chinese blood. Their parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents were from China. They all have black eyes and black hair. But they are not Chinese citizens. They are notpeople of the People"s Republic of China. For example, we all know the famous scientist C.N.Yang (杨振宁). He got the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1957. Chinese people love him. But he is an American citizen.
1. "ABC" in this passage means "_______".
A. three English letters B. a kind of banana C. Chinese born in America D. Americans born in China
2. Chinese in Western countries are called "banana persons" because _______.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件

我要回帖

更多关于 显卡是什么 的文章

随机推荐