since last yearr I saw you...

英语翻译Last year,I took a sightseeing trip to Washington,DC.I heard a voice say,"Can you help me?" When I turned around,I saw an elderly blind woman with her hand extended.Immediately,I pulled out all of my change and placed it on her hand without even looking at her.But the blind woman smiled and said,"I don't want your money.I just need help finding the post office." In an instant,I realized what I had done.I acted with prejudice―I judged another person simply for what I assumed she had to be.I hated what I saw in myself.The thing I had forgotten about myself is that I am an immigrant.I left Honduras and arrived in the US at the age of 15.I started my new life with two suitcases,my brother and sister.Through the years,I have been a doorkeeper,cashier and pizza delivery driver among many other humble (卑微的) jobs,and eventually I became a network engineer.In my own life,I have experienced prejudice.I remember a time―at the age of 17―when I was a busboy,I heard a father tell his little boy that if he did not do well in school,he would end up like me.But now,living in my American middle-class lifestyle,it is too easy to forget my past,to forget who I am,where I have been,and to lose sight of where I want to be going.That blind woman on the streets cured me of my blindness.She reminded me of my belief in humility (谦虚).By the way,I helped that lady to the post office.I hope to thank her for the priceless lesson.
小笨V587Zk5
还是自己翻译吧.意思到位就行啦.不一定跟语法准确契合.信达雅这是大牛们的境界.去年,我到华盛顿特区观光旅行.我听到一个声音说,你能帮我吗?当我转过身来,我看到一个盲老妇人伸出手.我立刻拿出我所有的钱放在她的手,甚至没有看她.但盲妇人笑着说,我不想要你的钱.我只是需要帮助找到邮局.在一瞬间,我意识到我做了什么.我有偏见―我判断我认为她需要做什么.我恨我看到了渺小的自己.我忘记的事情是,我曾也是一个移民.我离开了洪都拉斯,15岁时来到美国.我带着两个负担开始我的新生活,我的弟弟和妹妹.多年来,我一直做一个看门人、收银员和比萨饼送货司机在很多其他的卑微的工作,最终我成为网络工程师.在我自己的生活,我有偏见.记得在我17岁的时候――当我是一个工人,我听到一个小男孩的父亲告诉他,如果他不在学校做得很好,他就会像我一样.但现在,住在我的美国中产阶级的生活里,人们很容易忘记过去,忘记我是谁,我去过的地方,并失去了我想去的地方.在街上盲妇人治愈我心灵.她提醒我谦逊的信念.顺便说一下,我帮助那位女士到了邮局.我希望能感谢她给我的无价的教育.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
去年,我花了观光之旅华盛顿,我听到一个声音说, “你可以帮我吗? ”当我转过身,我看到一对老年失明的女人与她的手伸长。随即,我把我所有的变化,并把它放在她的手,甚至没有看她。但女人一味的笑着说, “我不想要你的钱,我只需要帮助找到邮局。 ”     在一瞬间,我意识到我必须干什么,我行事的偏见,我判断另一个人...
亲:建议不要做之中无用功的事情了。翻译是英语学习中最不好方法。再说,中国人还怕中文吗?
去年,我观光访问华盛顿特区。我听到一个声音说,“你能帮我吗?”当我转过身时,我看到一位上了年纪的盲人妇女用手扩展。立刻,我拉我所有的改变,把它放在她的手甚至没有看着她。但是盲目的女人笑着说:“我不想要你的钱。我只是需要帮助找到邮局。”瞬间,我意识到我做了什么。我是prejudice-I简单地判断另一个人我以为她是什么。我恨我自己看到的。我...
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Last year, I took a sightseeing trip to Washingto..
阅读理解。
&&&& Last year, I took a sightseeing trip to Washington, DC.I heard a voice say, "Can you help me?" When I turned around, I saw an elderly blind woman with her hand extended. Immediately, I pulled out all of my change and placed it on her hand without even looking at her. But the blind woman smiled and said, "I don't want your money. I just need help finding the post office." &&&& In an instant, I realized what I had done.I acted with prejudice―I judged another person simplyfor what I assumed she had to be. I hated what I saw in myself. &&&& The thing I had forgotten about myself is that I am an immigrant.I left Honduras and arrived inthe US at the age of 15.I started my new life with two suitcases,my brother and sister. Through the years, I have been a doorkeeper, cashier and pizza delivery driver among many other humble (卑微的) jobs,and eventually I became a network engineer. &&&& In my own life, I have experienced prejudice. I remember a time―at the age of 17―when I was a busboy, I heard a father tell his little boy that if he did not do well in school, he would end up likeme. &&&& But now, living in my American middle-class lifestyle, it is too easy to forget my past, to forget who I am, where I have been,and to lose sight of where I want to be going.That blind woman on the streets cured me of my blindness. She reminded me of my belief in humility (谦虚). &By the way, I helpedthat lady to the post office. I hope to thank her for the priceless lesson.
1. How did the writer give the blind woman money?
A. In a modest way B. In a polite way C. In an impatient way. D. In a painful way
2. According to the text, the writer ______.
A. still lives a poor life B. was busy with his work C. was born in Honduras D. was a native of Washington D.C.
3. According to the text, the author most probably agrees that one should ______.
A. be nice to the elderly and the disabled B. try to experience different kinds of culture C. treat others equally with love and respect D. think about one's past as often as possible
4. What would be the best title of the text?
A. A priceless lesson B. An act of prejudice C. A sightseeing trip D. A humble moment
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:0103
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Last year, I took a sightseeing trip to Washingto..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Last year, I took a sightseeing trip to Washingto..”考查相似的试题有:
418177391131354120409546394067328909It____years since I saw you last timeA was B is C will be D had been 选哪个为什么
选B理由 这里的it指的是时间.从上次见你到现在,这个时间段的长度是好几年了,应当用一般现在时.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
D后面用了since,所以要用完成时时态**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!**********************...
扫描下载二维码C试题分析:考查状语从句连接词。句意:--自从去年见过面一后,我们很长时间没见了。--是的。再次见面,(恐怕)还要过一段时间。since自从;It is/has +时间+since+含过去时的句子,自从......,已经多久了。Before“在......之前,还要过一段时间”。故选C。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
After a long journey, those young men finally reached ______ they called the paradise.A.whereB.whatC.in whichD.that
______ I always felt I would pass the exam, I never thought I would get an A.WhileB.UnlessC.IfD.Until
_________ we could afford it, we wouldn’t go abroad for our holidays.A.In caseB.Now thatC.Even thoughD.So that
How can you expect him to make any progress _____ you never give him a chance to have a try?A.whenB.unlessC.even thoughD.until
The day&&&&&&&I have been looking forward to will certainly come.A.whenB.whichC.on whichD.in which
---Why is he unhappy? ---He has a case_______he is being accused of stealing.A.whenB.whereC.thereD.which
In some places, women earn money ________ men work at home and raise their children.A.andB.whenC.whileD.though
She understood what I was talking about, ____ it was the first time we had spoken together.A.whetherB.as ifC.even ifD.Since
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 since last year 的文章

随机推荐