按教材浏览:
当前位置:>>>>>八年级英语上册期末试题含答案及听力MP3详细
八年级英语上册期末试题含答案及听力MP3
八年级英语上册期末试题含答案及听力MP3
初二|八年级
新目标英语
☆☆☆☆☆
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等2012最新版人教版新目标英语八年级上册(课文+听力+单词)mp3。新教材的!跪求!!
2012版新目标英语八年级上音频下载:/4/9888_sc/21世纪教育网“新目标英语工作室”主要作品为新目标初中英语7年级至9年级的课件、教案、学案、单元测试卷、月考卷、期中试卷、期末试卷、题库等相关教学资料。/A/130/151/V43941.shtml
为您推荐:
请到这里: 下载【人教版新目标英语八下MP3.rar】/share/link?shareid=472089&uk=请到这里: 下载【人教版新目标英语九年级同步音频.rar】/share/link?shareid=472094&uk=
请问找到了吗?我也需要,如果有请传给我一下。谢谢了!
我只有课文
百度上有2012最新版人教版新目标英语八年级上册(课文+听力+单词)mp3。
扫描下载二维码查看: 1941|回复: 3
审定新目标英语人教版九年级上册期末测试卷和听力MP3附答案下载
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
试卷下载简介:
& &&& 绿色圃中学资源网免费提供中学七年级八年级九年级各科单元期中期末考试卷、名校联考试卷、中考模拟试题等。此套审定新目标英语人教版九年级上册期末测试卷和听力MP3附答案下载与审定新人教版新目标九年级英语上册最新教材同步,给有需要的老师们免费下载!转载请注明出处。& && &本站所有资源:教案|试卷|课件|计划|总结|音频|朗读MP3|视频均可免费下载,喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站!方便您下次使用!找资源,下课件试卷,搜教学视频,请来绿色圃中学资源网!试卷中图片、表格等预览中不能正常显示,请到帖子下面的附件中下载使用! & & & &
& && &试卷内容预览:九年级期末质量检测
英语模拟试题
命题人:陈清华
(全卷共八个大题 满分:150分 考试时间:120分钟)
第I 卷(100分)
一. 听力理解(20小题,每小题1.5分,共30分)
第一节,听5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,每段对话读两遍。
1 How many pieces of things did Bella buy ?
A 3.& && & B 4.& && & C 5.
2 When did the boy play table tennis?
A Last Saturday afternoon.&&B Last Sunday&&morning. C Last Sunday afternoon.
3 What does the man want to buy ?
A A model car made in China. B A model car made in America. C A model plane made in America
4 Who made the paper cutting for Susie ?
A Her grandma . B Her grandpa . C Her mother .
5 What is the box made of ?
A Wood.& && & B Cards.& && & C Metal.
第二节,听下面一段对话,回答第6、7两个小题。
6 Who does the woman want to buy the skirt for ?
&&A Her daughter.& && &B Her sister.& && &C Her cousin.
7 How much is the skirt?
A ¥105& && & B ¥115& && &&&C ¥150
听下面一段独白,回答第8、9两个小题。
8 What do Americas often say when they want to see a film?
A Shall we go to the cinema ?
B Shall we go to see a film ?
C Shall we go to the movies ?
9 What did the boy’s father do?
&&A An artist.& && & B A shop owner.& && & C A ticket seller.
听下面一段对话,回答第10至12三个小题。
10 What did Laura go last month ?
A New York.& && &&&B Chicago .& && && &C&&London.
11 What did Laura go there for ?
A For study.& && &&&B For business .& && & C&&For travelling.
12 What did Laura buy there ?
A Some cheese cakes.& && & B&&A silver ring .& && &C&&A silk blouse.
听下面一段对话,回答第13至15三个小题。
13 How long did Jack stay in Shanghai?
A For a month.& && &B For two months.& && &C For three months.
14 Where’s the grown ?
A In Hebei.& && &B In Shangdong.& && &C In Zhejiang.
15 What is made in Japan ?
&&A The TV.& && &B The radio.& &&&C The oven.
第三节 听下面一篇短文。按照短文描述的先后顺序重新排序,并将其标号填写在题号厚的横线上。
A Returning to school to work hard at his subjects
B Leaving school to make a living
C Going to America to look for gold
D Starting to write
E Finding something useful for books and stories
16& && && && &17& && && && &18& && && && &19& && && && &20& && &
二. 单项选择(每小题1分,共20分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
21. ______ the morning of August 12th, I arrived _____ New York, America.
A. In, at& && && && && && && && && &B. On, in& && && && && && &C. On, at& && && && && && &D. In, in
22. –How many _____ are there in your school, Tom?
& &-- Two.
&&A. Englishmen& && && && && && &B. English& && && && && &&&C. Englishman& && && &D. England
23. ______ book on the desk is _____ useful one.
&&A. The, an& && && && && && &B. A, a& && && && && && && && &&&C. The, a& && && && && && &D. The, /
24. –Is this orange radio _____?&&
-- No, it belongs to ______.
&&A. yours, me.& && && && && && & B. yours, his& && && & C. her, him& && && && && && &D. yours, her
25. The old woman kept one black dog and two white ____.
&&A. one& && && && && && && && &&&B. ones& && && && && && &C. those& && && && && && &D. one’s
26. We are often told _____ at people in trouble.
&&A. don’t laugh& && && & B. to not laugh& && && & C. not to laugh& && && & D. to laugh
27. There are _____ new words in the _____ lesson.
&&A. fourty, ninth& && && & B. forty, ninth& && && & C. forty, nineth&&D. fourty, nineth
28. –Which is more important, Chinese or English?
& &-- I think Chinese is ______ English. I like both of them.
&&A. more important than& && && && && && && && && && && & B. less important than
&&C. not so important as& && && && && && && && && && && &&&D. as important as
29. –Mr Johnson, we have found your watch.
& &--My watch! Thank you. Where _____ it?
A. do you find& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &B. have found&&
C. did you find& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&D. were you finding
30. Tony is a clever boy, ______ he usually fails in Chinese exams.
A. so& && && && && && && && && & B. but& && && && && && && && &&&C. or& && && && && && && && &&&D. because
31. Remember to _____ the lights when you leave your classroom.
A. turn on& && && && && && && && &&&B. turn off& && && && && && &C. turn up& && && && && && & D. turn down
32. – The skirt looks different from others and it is nice.
& &-- Thanks. It _____ by my mother last month.
A. made& && && && && && && && && &B. is made& && && && && && &C. has been made&&D. was made
33. It is said that to teach a man fishing is better than _____ him fish.
A. give& && && && && && && && && &B. giving& && && && && && &C. to give& && && && && && &D. gave
34. If you don’t go to the meeting tomorrow, ______.
A. he will, too.& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&B. he won’t, either.
C. he does, too.& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&D. he doesn’t, either.
35. -- ______ drive so fast! It’s dangerous.
& &-- OK, I won’t.
A. Not& && && && && && && && && & B. No& && && && && &&&C. Don’t& && && && && & D. Please not
36. Lucy is interested in _______.
A. listen to music& &&&B. flying kites& && && && & C. listening music& && &&&D. read books
37. I _____ 20 yuan buying this book yesterday.
A. cost& && && && && && && && && &B. took& && && && && && && && &&&C. paid& && && && && && && && &&&D. spent
38. –It’s nearly 6 pm, will you have dinner here?
& &-- Sorry, _____. I have many things to do.
A. I mustn’t& && && && && && &&&B. I needn’t& && && && && && &C. I can’t& && && && && && &D. I don’t
39. –Excuse me, would you please tell me _____?&&
A. how we can get to the post office
B. how can we get to the post office
C. how get to the post office
D. how would we get to the post office
40. –You’ve given us a wonderful Chinese dinner, Mrs Li.
& &-- ________.
A. Oh, I’m afraid I didn’t cook well& && && &&&B. It doesn’t matter
C. It’s not necessary for you to say so& && && & D. I’m glad you enjoyed it
三.完形填空(本大题10小题,每小题1分,共10分)
Have you heard of the famous story Snow White?
Once upon a time, a queen was doing needle work(针线活). It was _41__outside. She pierced her finger by accident and a drop of blood& & 42& &on the white snow. She looked and said, “Oh, I wish that I could have a daughter that had shin white as snow and lips red as& & 43 !”Later, the queen& &44& &birth to a beautiful girl, and the girl had snow-white skin and blood-red lips! The king and the queen named her Snow White.& &45& &,the queen died soon.
In fact, there were many different& & 46& &of the tale around the world.
In a European version, the dwarfs were robbers. The bad queen& & 47& &with the moon instead of the magic mirror. In another versions, Snow White didn’t live with the 7 dwarfs, but with 40 dragons(龙)!
The Russian version was like the first one. But 7 knights(骑士)& &48&&Snow White, instead of 7 dwarfs.
And even the fairy tale& & 49& &we know today is different from the version the Grimm Brothers first collected. In their first version, Snow White’s own mother was& &50&&of her little girl and wanted to kill her daughter! It sounds unbelievable.
(&&)41.A.raining& && &&&B. snowing& && &&&C. cloudy& && && &D. windy
(&&)42.A.dropped& && & B.hid& && && && & C. caught& && && &D. disappeared
(&&)43.A.snow& && && &B. blood& && && &&&C. apple& && && & D. needle
(&&)44.A.had& && && &&&B made& && && &&&C. gave& && && &&&D. offered
(&&)45.A.Fortunately& & B. Unfortunately& & C. Luckily& && && &D. Surprisingly
(&&)46.A.stories& && &&&B. versions& && && &C. characters& && & D. roles
(&&)47.A.spoke& && && &B. said& && && && &C .talked& && && & D. told
(&&)48.A.looked for& && &B. looked after& &&&C. looked up& && & D. looked out
(&&)49.A.what& && && & B. who& && && && &C .that& && && && &D. when
(&&)50.A.statisfied& && &B. jealous& && && & C. comfortable& && &D. pleased
四.阅读理解。(每小题2分,共40分)
&&阅读下列材料,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
&&Almost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countries are so lucky.
There is a girl called Xiao Fang. She is eight years old and lives in a small village in Guangxi. When she was young, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too poor to afford the school fees(费用) for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. Instead of studying, Xiao Fang worked in the fields with her parents every day. Then Hope Project heard about Xiao Fang. It agreed to help Xiao Fang to go to school. Her wish of study came true, and now she is studying in a school.
Unluckily there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. You can join in Hope Project and help these children. You know all the good work needs money. Hope Project needs your help.
If you give Hope Project ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go to school for a whole year. With more money, Hope Project can build new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. Let’s help the children together and give them a chance to have a good start in life.
51. _____ can go to school.
A. Almost every child in the world& & & && && && && &&&B. Almost every child in China
C. Almost every child in big cities& &  & && && && && & D. Almost every child in small villages
52. Xiao Fang didn’t go to school when she was young because_________.
A. her family was too poor& & & && && && && && && && &B. she didn’t like to go to school
C. there was too much work for her to do& && && && && && &D. she could learn nothing at school
53. With ¥300, _________.
A. one child can go to school for nine years& && && &&&B. a new school can be built
C. many children can go to school& && && && && & D. a child can go to school for a whole year
54. Hope Project helped Xiao Fang because__________.
A. It heard about her  & && && && && && && && && && &B. she went to ask for help
C. she knew someone working there  & && && && && && &D. she wrote a letter to the newspaper
55. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Hope Project helps the poor children to go to school
B. Hope Project helps to build new schools
C. Hope Project helps schools to buy desks, chairs, books, etc.
D. All the above
Huaihua Foreign Language School
Li Nan Teacher of English
Yingfeng Street, Huaihua, China
Tel:8 Fax:6
E-mail:Linan@
BP: Zip code:418000
& && && && &&&Red Star Farm
Zhang Hui Farmer
Shangping Village, Zhejiang 419100
Chongqing Children’s Hospital
Liu Hong Doctor绿色圃中学资源网
136 Chongshan Road, Lianglukou, Chongqing&&400014
Tel: 023-
Fax: 023- E-mail:cclh @ 163.com
Liantai Taxi Company
Yang Jun Driver
235 St. Tongzhi, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310007Tel: 5 Fax: 4
E-mail:hzyj @ 163.com
Mobile phone:
根据以上所提供的信息,选择最佳答案。
56.We can learn English from& && &.
A.Yang Jun& && && && && && & B.Zhang Hui& && && && && && & C.Liu Hong& && && & D.Li Nan
57.You may telephone& && &for help if your younger brother or sister is ill.
A.the police& && && &&&B.Liu Hong& && && && && && &&&C.Li Nan& && && && && && & D.Zhang Hui
58.We can call& &&&when we want to take a taxi to Hangzhou Railway Station.
A.& && && & B. 8& && && & C. & && && & D.
59.Of the four, we can’t send fax to the& &&&.
A.driver& && && && && && & B.teacher& && && && && && &&&C.doctor& && && && && && &D.farmer
60.If you have some questions about your younger brother’s or sister’s health, please send an E-mail to& && &.
A.Linan@& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & B.cclh@
C.hzyj@& && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&D.hhMx@
“USA? Britain? Which country is better to study in?”We often hear such discussions. As China opens its doors, studying abroad has become a dream for many Chinese students. They want to learn about the world.
It’s true that studying abroad can help students develop themselves. Language skills will improve and it may be easier to find jobs.
But there are problems that should be considered. Language is the first. Students must spend a lot of time learning another language and getting used to a different culture.
Students must also learn to live without parents’ care and deal with all kinds of things they haven’t had to do before, like looking after themselves. There are reports about Chinese students abroad sinking into an ocean of difficulties and giving up easily. When they have to take care of themselves, it is hard for students to study well. 绿色圃中学资源网gs a heavy burden(负担) to the family. For most Chinese parents, the cost of studying abroad is very high. But is it worth it?
We know that there are many famous people who succeed in great things through their hard work in China. Liu Xiang is a good example. Once an American teacher invited him there but he refused. He kept training hard with his Chinese teacher. He surprised the world when he won a gold medal at the Athens Olympics. So when you wonder which country is better to study in, consider whether studying abroad is the right choice.
61. From the passage, we learn that many Chinese students dream about studying abroad to
& & _______.
& && &&&A. taste a new life& && && && && && && && && && && && && & B. make a lot of money& && &&&
& && &&&C. learn about the world& && && && && && && && && && &&&D. learn to look after themselves
62. The writer thinks _______ should be considered first before students study abroad.
& && &&&A. places& && && && && && && && &B. time& && && && && && && && &C. money& && && && && && && && &D. language
63. The writer mentions Liu Xiang in the passage in order to tell us that _____.
& && &&&A. Chinese teachers are better than American ones& && &&&
& && &&&B. studying abroad is not the right choice.
& && &&&C. people can also be successful in China if they work hard
& && &&&D. Liu Xiang was a gold medal winner
64. Which of the following is NOT true?
& && &&&A. Studying abroad will cost students’ families a lot of money.
& && &&&B. Studying abroad will make it easy for students to learn well.
& && &&&C. Studying abroad will help students to improve language skills.
& && &&&D. Studying abroad will bring students a lot of difficulties in their life.
65. This passage is mainly about _______
A. the question of studying abroad& && && && && &
B. the dream of studying abroad
C. the choice of studying abroad& && && && && &
D. the story of studying abroad
You may have known several kinds of police, traffic police, and street police. But have you ever heard of energy-saving policemen?
A group of 22 of these new policemen went to work last week in Beijing. They go around the city to see the use of energy in hotels, office buildings, shopping centers and other public places. One of their aims is to make sure that these sites have set their air conditioning no cooler than 26℃.
They also set up a special phone line so that people can tell them which buildings fail to follow the rule.
“If everyone sets their air conditioning at 26℃, Beijing will save 400 million kilowatt-hours of electricity in one summer. That’s one-third of all the usage of the city in the season,” said a TV advertisement.
Other Chinese cities, like Wuhan in Hubei Province and Yangzhou in Jiangsu Province, are going to follow Beijing’s steps in setting up a similar police team.
As one of the fastest developing countries, China is using a lot of energy. This has a great effect on the country’s environment and limited energy.
From 1986 to 2005, the country experienced 20 warm winters continuously. Numbers show that Chinese cities have to spend billion of yuan solving environmental problems every year.
At the beginning of this month, China made its first action plan to fight pollution. It aims to reduce energy usage by 20% and increase renewable energy up to 10% from 7% by 2010.
To introduce the public to a green life, last week Beijing held a show on energy-saving technology and productions. Environment-friendly machines, such as a vending machine that helps collect used bottles, have attracted lots of attention.
“We want to tell people that there are certain ways to protect the environment. Each of us can find effective ways to do it in our daily lives,” said Liu Qianguang, an environmental engineer in Beijing.
66.The job of the energy-saving policemen is& && && && &&&.
A. to set the air conditioning cooler
B. to check the use of energy in public places
C. to set up a special phone line
D. to make sure that more energy will be produced
67.Beijing will use& && && &million kilowatt-hours electricity in one summer.
A.1200& && && & B.800& && && & C.400& && && & D.133
68.Which of the following years’ winters were all warm in China?
A.& &&&B.& & C.& &&&D.
69.In the year 2010 China’s energy usage is going to be cut by& && && &.
A.20%& && && & B.10%& && && &C.7%& && && &&&D.17%
70.According to Liu Qianguang,& && && && & .
A. there is few ways to protect the environment
B. it’s difficult to find good ways to save energy
C. it’s easy for one to do something good for the environment
D. it’s not easy for one to do something good for the environment
第Ⅱ卷(50分)
五.句型转换。(每空1分,共10分)
根据所给提示,完成句型转换。每空一词,含缩略词。
71. This dress cost her 100 dollars. (改为否定句)
This dress ________&&________ her 100 dollars.
72. His father will be back next week. (对划线部分提问)
________&&_______ his father be back ?
73. Students shouldn’t wear earrings at school. (改为被动语态)
Earrings shouldn't&&_______&&_______ by students at school.
74. Mike likes taking a bus to work. He likes taking an underground to work better. (合并为一句)
Mike ________ taking an underground _________ taking a bus to work.
75. 她奶奶习惯于晚饭后散步。
Her grandmother ________ used to ________&&a walk after supper.
六.口语应用。(每小题2分,共10分)
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话,并将其番号填入题前括号内。
Sam: Look at those travel posters. 76& && && && && && && && &
Gina: Where would you like to go, Sam?
Sam: I’d like to go trekking in the Amazon
& &&&jungle in Brazil.
Gina: You would?
Sam: Sure, I like exciting vacations.
Gina: 77& && && && && && && && && &
Sam: No, not really. How about you, Gina?
78& && && && && && &
Gina: Well, I’ve been kind of bored lately.
I’d like to see some historical sites in Japan.
Sam: Hmm, that would be fascinating. 79& && && && && && && && &
Lydia: Oh, I’m stressed out. I’d just like to relax on a beach.
Er... You know, a beautiful beach in Florida.
Sam: 80& && && && && && && && && && && &&&
七. 短文填空(每空1分,共10分)选词填空(10分)
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词,并用其正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词。每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
receive&&minute&&when& &helpful&&early&&if&&I&&from&&waste&&three&&year&&but
Micheal Leung, a famous TV host(主持人) in Hong Kong, wrote a letter to his son. It is not only&&81& &to children, but also for all ages. The following are chose& & 82& &his letter.
1. Life is short. While you are& & 83& & it today, you’ll realize you are at the end of it tomorrow. So the earlier you start to value your life, the& & 84& &&&you can enjoy it.
2. You might not be successful& &85& &you don’t study hard, although a lot of successful people haven’t& &86& & education.
3.I don’t expect you to support(供养) me for the rest of& & 87& &life, so I’m not going to do the same for you. You will be living on your own when you grow up.
4. You can require yourself to be&&nice others,& & 88& & you shouldn’t expect the same from others.
5. I’ve been buying the lottry(彩票) for almost twenty& &&&89& & , but I’m still poor. I have never got the& &&&90& &&&place even once. So you have to work hard to be successful. There is no free lunch in the world.
81. _________ 82. ________ 83. ________ 84. ________ 85. ________
86. _________ 87. ________ 88. ________ 89. ________ 90. ________
八.书面表达。(共20分)
假如你叫王丽,是一位九年级的学生。请你用英语给报社写一封信,反映如下情况并谈谈你的想法:
1.& && &&&现在有很多学生使用手机,一是认为这是种时髦;二是认为便于跟家人和朋友联系。
2.& && &&&一些学生把手机带进教室,在课堂上经常听见手机的铃声,破坏课堂纪律。
3.& && &&&有的同学还在课堂上发短信息,浪费宝贵的时间。
4.& && &&&建议:教室是学习的地方,需要安静;学生不应该在教室中使用手机;应该集中注意力学习 (集中(注意力) concentrate on)
5.& && && & 作文要求:1. 语言表达准确,短文连贯通顺,不得抄袭原文;
2.短文必须包括以上内容要点;
3.词数80个左右。
绿色圃中学资源网免费提供教育部审定新版课程标准人教版北师大版苏教版试卷PPT课件教案作文,帖子上面有分享按钮,喜欢本站,请点分享到自己的博客空间微博等。
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
& && &&&试卷下载方法:请在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后登录,然后点击下面的附件,保存在桌面上或你的电脑上,解压缩即可使用!喜欢本站的朋友可以收藏本站!上面中间有分享按钮,可以分享给好友或一键发布到自己的微博上。喜欢本站,请推荐给自己的朋友并收藏本站!谢谢您的支持!
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
由于试卷中MP3文件较大,为了节约网站资源,本站提供资源分享到网络云盘中下载,敬请谅解!
一:百度云盘下载:
二:360云盘下载:
&&访问密码 9405
主题帖子积分
绿色圃特约教师
英语参考答案
一、听力理解(20小题,每小题1分,共20分)
1-5BCBAB & && && &&&6-10 ACCBB& &&&
11-15AABCA& && && && &16-20 BACED
二. 单项选择(每小题1分,共20分)
21-————————————————40