大学英语选择题4选择题

必修一英语unit 4 Earthquakes练习题4套(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
必修一英语unit&4&Earthquakes练习题4套(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
必修一英语unit&4&Earthquakes练习题4套(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 4 Earthquakes SectionⅠ Warming Up & Reading&Ⅰ.单词拼写根据下列句子所提供的汉语提示或所给单词的首字母,写出各单词正确的完全形式(每空限写一词)。1.The dam b________under the weight of water.2.This flood will be the________(祸根)of the harvest.3.This would cause great hardship and s________.4.I hope I didn't i________her feelings.5.The heavy rain d________all hope of a picnic.6.You get an electric s________if you touch a live wire.7.The life boat was sent out to r________the sailors from the sinking ship.8.They were t________in the burning hotel. 9.Her head was b________in the book she was reading.10.We________(遮蔽;庇护)under a tree until the shower passed.答案:1.burst 译文:那水坝在水的压力下决口了。2.ruin 译文:这场洪水将是没有收成的祸根。3.suffering 译文:这将造成极大的艰难困苦。4.injure 译文:我希望我没有伤害她的感情。5.destroyed 译文:大雨打破了野餐的一切希望。6.shock 译文:如果触动电线你会触电的。7.rescue 译文:救生艇被派出去救沉船的水手。8.trapped 译文:他们被困在发生火灾的旅馆里。9.buried 译文:她在埋头读书。10.sheltered 译文:我们在树下躲雨, 直到雨过天晴。Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式1.It________(shock)me to see how my neighbours treated their children.2.They were________(trap)in the burning hotel.3.Two players are out of the team because of________(injure).4.We shouldn't waste________(electrical)in our daily life.5.Death finally brought an end to his________(suffer).6.This tie is________(dirt), so I'll take it to the cleaner's.7.In India there is a________(nation)festival on October 20 to honour Mahandas Gandhi.8.I think it is dangerous to be a________(mine).答案:1.shocked 2.trapped 3.injury 4.electricity5.suffering 6.dirty 7.national 8.minerⅢ.单项1.―We need an immediate reply.―I see. I'll send the paper to you________.A.just now     &B.sooner or laterC.right away &D.for a while答案:C right away “立刻;马上”与上文“immediate reply”相一致。2.The number of foreign students attending Chinese universities________rising steadily since 1997.A.is &B.are&& C.has been&&  &D.have been答案:C 本题考查主谓一致和时态。主语是 the number故谓语动词用单数,又因为时间状语是since 1997,并且动作未停止,所以用现在完成进行时态。3.He was so________thought that he didn't see the pole on the road.A.buried in&B.careful withC.busy with &D.serious about答案:A 句意:他太专心于思考了,结果没有看到公路上的柱子。be buried in“埋头于;专心于”。4.He was________in the car accident.A.wounded&B.injuredC.hurt &D.damaged答案:B5.Hearing the old man's report, the officer________from his seat and said something must be done to________people's living standards.A. rise&B. raiseC. raise &D. rise答案:B rise为不及物动词;raise是及物动词。6.Three&fourths of the homework________.A.has finished&B.has been finishedC.have finished &D.have been finished答案:B 分数作主语,谓语单复数由of后面的名词决定。7.As soon as she saw her boyfriend, she________crying.A.burst into&B.broke outC.burst out &D.broke in答案:C break out“爆发”,为不及物动词词组;break in“闯入”;burst into+名词;burst out+动名词。8.The houses across the street are________, but they were in good condition a few years ago.A.in rows&B.in ruinsC.in number &D.in detail答案:B in rows“成行;成排”;in ruins“成为废墟;破败不堪”;in number“总共”;in detail“详细地”。只有B项符合句意。9.(;辽宁,23)The accident caused some ________ to my car, but it's nothing serious.A.harm&B.injuryC.ruin &D.damage答案:D 考查名词的辨析。句意:这次事故对我的车造成了一些损害,但是不严重。cause damage to ...对……造成损害。故D项为正确答案。harm指对……有害处;injury指受伤;ruin毁坏;都不合题意。10.―All the students haven't finished their homework.―________, because some students watched the final football match until far into the night.A.Yes&B.NoC.You are wrong &D.Impossible答案:B all与not连用构成部分否定,答语中No的意思是“对,是的”。Ⅳ.完形填空I'll never forget May 12 , 2008. We were having classes at Beichuan Middle School, Sichuan Province, when a huge__1__hit the area.At about 2:28 p.m., our__2__, Mr Wang, was teaching us singing on the fourth floor of the Teaching Building. __3__we felt the building shaking violently. It was an earthquake! Our building starting to__4__. It was too late to rush out to the__5__. We were told to hide under the desks.__6__later, the whole building fell down. We were__7__and couldn't move a little at all. No one could really imagine at that split second, how much pain we had__8__or how desperate(绝望)we felt as we waited to be__9__. I heard Mr Wang calling our names again and again...Hours later, some people came to rescue and__10__of us were saved luckily.Later, I__11__this huge earthquake scaled 8.0 magnitude. It hit several provinces including Sichuan, Gansu and Shanxi. So far it has__12__more than 80,000 and injured 360,000. My hometown―Beichuan was__13__the worst&hit areas. Our school, which was__14__filled with vigor(活力)and laughter, was a dead valley.World after such a__15__could appear nothing but empty and pointless. So many people's lives were taken away, so much __16__was done and the whole city was__17__. Beichuan has become a history.Now, some of my classmates and I were__18__to study in a middle school in Jiangsu Province. I still__19__dreaming and still strive for a better future: to make our homes beautiful yet__20__.May victims rest in peace. May survivors live to be stronger.文章大意:5•12大地震已经远去,让我们借此日记重新走进那一个悲惨的日子。1.A.rain&& &B.earthquake&C.snow &D.rock答案:B 由3空后的“It was an earthquake!”可知,是“地震”。2.A.classmate&B.parent&&C.friend& &D.teacher答案:D 由该空后的“was teaching us singing”可知,是我们“老师”。3.A.Finally& &B.Luckily &&&C.Suddenly&D.Actually答案:C 我们正在学歌“突然”感到大楼在剧烈地摇晃。suddenly“突然地”。4.A.fall &B.stand& &&C.run &D.walk答案:A 我们的大楼要“倒塌”。fall“跌倒”。6空有fell down提示。5.A.home &B.desks&&C.classroom&& &D.outdoors答案:D 冲到“外面”去已经来不及了。outdoors“在户外,在露天,往户外”。6.A.Minutes&B.Weeks&&C.Hours &D.Days答案:A 由常识知,“几分钟后”我们的大楼倒塌了。7.A.trapped& &B.stayed& &&C.played &D.packed答案:A 我们被“困”住了,动弹不得。be trapped“被困住”。8.A.lived & B.suffered &&C.enjoyed&D.escaped答案:B 没有人能想像在我们等待“救援”的那一刻我们“遭受”了怎样的痛苦,我们是多么的绝望。suffer“遭受,经历”。9.A.ignored &B.recovered& C.rescued &D.remembered答案:C rescue“救援”;ignore“忽视,不理睬”;recover“恢复,康复”;remember“记忆”。10.A.all&B.some& & &C.none& &D.each 答案:B 由常识知,“一些人”被救了出来。11.A.found out& &B.added up&&C.came up &D.set down答案:A 后来我“查明”这次地震的震级是里氏八级。find out“找出,发现,查明”;add up“加起来”;come up“出现”;set down“记下”。12.A.devoted &B.helped& &C.killed&D.concerned答案:C 这次地震使八万多人失去了生命。kill“杀死”。13.A.outside &B.with& C.between&D.among 答案:D 我的家乡北川是受灾最厉害的地区之一。among“在……之中,在……中间”。14.A.now&& &B.once&& & &C.then&& &D.never答案:B 我们学校“原先曾经”充满活力和笑声,现在成了死亡之地。once“曾经”。15.A.attitude &B.trouble & &C.disaster&D.experience答案:C “灾难”过后,世界好像空洞洞的没有意义。disaster“灾难”;attitude“态度”;trouble“困难”;experience“经历”。16.A.life&& &B.damage& &C.hurt&D.item答案:B 很多人的生命被剥夺了,造成了巨大的“伤害”,整座城市成为了“废墟”。do damage“造成伤害”。17.A.in ruins&B.dug out& &C.as usual& &D.set up答案:A in ruins“成为废墟”;dig out“发掘到,发现,找出”;as usual“照例,像往常一样”; set up“建立,创立”。18.A.judged& &B.persuaded & &C.joined&D.organized答案:D 我们一些同学被“组织”到了江苏省的一所中学学习。organize“组织,安排”。19.A.keep on&B.give in& &C.care about &D.go through答案:A 我“不停地”梦想有个美好的未来。keep on“继续不断,保持”;give in“屈服,让步”;care about“关心,惦念”;go through“经历,经受”。20.A.peaceful&B.safe &&C.grateful&D.active答案:B 把我们的家乡建设得美丽“安全”。safe“安全的”,与此次发生了地震不安全对应。peaceful“和平的,安静的”;grateful“感激的,感恩的”;active“积极的”。Ⅴ.理解After a serious earthquake happened, a father left his wife safely at home and rushed to his son's school, only to find that the building where his son studied had collapsed and looked like a pancake(煎饼).He was shocked. He didn't know what he should do for a while, then he remembered the words he had said to his son,“No matter what, I'll always be there for you!” And tears began to fill his eyes. He started digging through the ruins.As he was digging, other helpless parents and the firemen arrived and tried to pull him off the ruins, saying,“It's too late! They're all dead! There's nothing you can do!”To them he replied with one line,“Are you going to help me now?”And then he kept on digging.No one helped, however. He went on alone because he needed to know for himself,“Is my boy alive or is he dead?” He dug for eight hours...12 hours...24 hours...36 hours...then, in the 39th hour, he pulled back a rock and heard his son's words. He shouted his son's name,“ARMAND!”He heard back, “Dad!?! It's me, Dad! I told the other kids not to worry. I told them that if you were alive, you'd save me and when you saved me, they'd be saved. You promised, ‘No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you!’You did it, Dad!”“What's going on in there? How is it?”the father asked.“There are 14 of us left out of 33, Dad. We're frightened, hungry, thirsty and thankful you're here. When the building fell down, it made a triangle, and it saved us.”“Come out, boy!”“No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, because I know you'll get me! No matter what happens, I know you'll always be there for me!”文章大意:本文描述了一次地震后父亲坚持从废墟中救出儿子的感人故事,因为他对儿子说过,无论发生什么,他都会与儿子在一起,儿子坚信这一点,所以他们战胜了这次灾难。1.The underlined word“collapsed”probably means______.A.倒塌&B.摇晃C.耸立 &D.颠簸答案:A 由第一段中地震后楼房像煎饼可断定collapsed应为“倒塌”之意,故选A。2.Who came to help the father when he was digging?A.His wife.&B.Other parents.C.The firemen. &D.No one.答案:D 由第四段的第一句“No one helped, however.”可知,当他挖掘时,没有人帮助他,故选D。3.Other parents and the firemen wanted to pull him off the ruins because they thought________.A.he was madB.all the children had died in the earthquakeC.he was too dangerous to othersD.it was not his job to dig答案:B 由第三段中的“It's too late! They're all dead! There's nothing you can do!”可知,当时其他父母和消防队员想把他从废墟中拖走是因为他们认为所有的孩子都在地震中丧生了,故选B。4.How many students were still alive when the father found them in the ruins?A.Fourteen.&B.Thirty&three.C.Forty&seven. &D.Nineteen.答案:A 由第六段的第一句“There are 14 of us left out of 33, Dad.”可知,当时仍有14个孩子活着,故选A。5.We can learn from the passage that________.A.it took the father one day to find his son and other studentsB.his wife died in the earthquakeC.his son was the last one to come out of the ruinsD.the son didn't believe his father would come to save him答案:C 由第四段可知他花了39个小时才找到儿子和其他孩子,所以A项不正确;由第一段的第一句可知,他妻子很安全,没有死,故B项不正确;由第四段的最后几句可知儿子非常确信父亲将会来救他,故D项不正确;由最后一段的第一句“No, Dad! Let the other kids out first, because I know you'll get me!”可知,儿子是最后一个从废墟里出来的,故选C。 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
大学英语综合教程4的部分答案只要自测题test yourself1-4,5-8中的阅读答案,总共8篇.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
是外教社的吗?1_4:BABDCBCADBCBAAABAADC5_8:DAACCABABADABCBCADCA这是上海外教社的,不知道是不是?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码文档分类:暂未分类 -
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表新视野大学英语第四册复习题.doc
文档介绍:
作业1Part1FillintheBlanks(withtheinitiallettersprovided)(每小题:4分)Directions:Fillintheblanksinthefollowingsentenceswiththehelpofthefirstletter(s).UseonlyONEwordtofillineachblank.1.Iaroundalldaylookingforabirthdaypresenttogiveher.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):ch)2.Apolicemotorcyclehiscartwelvemiles,andcorneredhimnearRome.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):ch)3.Herblackeyeandbruises(青肿)wereundeniableevidenceofhis.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):cr)4.Whatkindofpersoncouldtreatafellowhumanbeingwithsuch?(Suggestedfirstletter(s):cr)5.workingtheyriskbeingleftbehind.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):ex)6.Thereisafurtherfearthatcriminalswillthelackofco-operationbetweendifferentpoliceagenciesinEurope.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):ex)7.workwouldbetotheentryofnewresearchintoclinicalpractice,aprocessthatmostresearchershavelongfelttobemuchtooslow.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):ha)8.Somedoctorsmayevendeathwiththepain-killingdrugstheyadminister(给药)atthistime,buttheir&intenttokill&israrelytestedinacourt.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):ha)9.Shecouldseenothingexceptavividred,thecolorofaLondonbus.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):bl)10.Ijustsawtheofthecarasitpassedinfrontofme.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):bl)11.ostartagain.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):i)12.Theyclosedafewplantsanddecidedtousethemachinerytomakeplasticpartsforcigarettefilters.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):i)13.Kellygetsanewjob,andtwoweekslatershe'swithit.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):b)14.Doingthesamejoballdayhertotears.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):b)15.isimportant,andthedogislikelytorespondbesttooneperson,especiallywhenlearningnewroutines.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):Con)16.Itrytokeeponestepaheadoftherestofthestaff,makingsurethatthere'saofworkforthem,andIliketotrytomixtheirworkasmuchaspossible.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):con)17.DemandforsteelhadslowedthroughoutEuropeandtherewasnowaywecouldtheindustryatitsexistingsize.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):su)18.Althoughlossesmaybeequal,thesidethatisthebetterabletothemwillderivemostbenefitfromanyencounter.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):su)19.WecanthepossibilitythatFrankwaslying:thiswasapersonalnote,oread.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):dis)20.Norcanwethepossibilitythatsomefactorinthedietitselfhasharmfuleffects.(Suggestedfirstletter(s):dis)prehension(BankedCloze)(每小题:2分)Directions:FillintheblanksinthefollowingpassagebyselectingsuitablewordsfromtheWordBank.Youmaynotuseanyofthewordsmorethanonce.Questions1to10arebasedonthefollowingpassage.MichaelJacksonachievedhisfameataveryyoungage.Heandhisbrothersformedthegroup,theJacksonFive.Theirappealwashardto1.andtheyquicklybecamesuperstars.LittleMichaelsangintothemicrophoneandhisbrothersbackedhimup.Somesangandsomeweremusiciansandtogethertheymadegreatmusic.Eventheirfathertookpartastheagentfortheband.WhenMichaelwentsolo(单飞),hebecamethemostfamous2.starofhisgeneration.Unfortunately,theplotbecamemore3.afterthat.ThemediafollowedMichaeleverywherewritingstoriesthat4.manyinthepublictoturntheirbackonhim.Itdidn'thelpthatMichael5.manysurgeriesonhisfacechanginghisappearance.Hebeg1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:184次模拟试题-2016大学英语四六级考试
学历|         外语|       
资格|      
财会|       
|       医学|     |   
IT类|     推荐-     
【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】
[]09-21[]12-18[]06-10[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]05-13[]12-11[]12-06[]12-05[]11-24[]11-03[]11-03[]11-03[]11-03[]04-26[]04-26[]04-26[]04-26[]04-04[]04-04[]04-04[]04-04[]04-04[]04-03[]04-03[]04-03[]04-03[]04-03
共 567 个文章&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
| &70个文章/页
???????????????
【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】妙思文献集成管理系统 V6.5 WWW 检索
大学英语4级考试模拟试题集
中图分类号
科图分类号
660nam0 2200229
@a7-@b@dCNY3.60
km y0chiy0120
@aCN@b430000
@a大学英语4级考试模拟试题集@ADa Xue Ying Yu 4 Ji Kao Shi Mo Ni Shi Ti Ji@f彭金定主编@FPeng Jin Ding Zhu Bian@g
@a长沙@c中南工业大学出版社@d1991
@a250页@c@d20cm
@a41.68055@v3
@a彭金定@APeng Jin Ding@4主编
@aCN@b安徽大学图书馆@c@g
@d41.68055@aADTSG@e104
&&&&大学英语4级考试模拟试题集/彭金定主编.-长沙:中南工业大学出版社,1991
&&&&250页;20cm
&&&&ISBN 7-:CNY3.60
正题名:大学英语4级考试模拟试题集
索取号:41.
&&&& 馆藏复本情况:10