求大学英语作文题目一篇 内容以俄罗斯的节日...

求“大学生如何理财,消费”为主题的英语作文。
求“大学生如何理财,消费”为主题的英语作文。
09-02-18 &
建议尽可能多看一些英语范文,多给自己一些思路.同时,关注每篇高分作文的技巧.英语作文试题旨在考查学生运用所学到的英语语言知识和技能来表达思想,进行书面交际的能力,写出内容丰富,语言正确,表达流畅,略有变化的小作文。   然而,真正要写好一篇作文,取得令人满意的高分也不是一件轻而易举的事情,非得下一番苦功不可。笔者在阅卷中发现能获取高分的作文主要在于:   一、紧扣主题突出重点   动笔之前,针对提示的文字或图片必须先认真审题,组织内容,构思提纲,理顺思路,切忌偏题,离题,东拉西扯,不得要领,一定要避免累赘繁琐,条理不清,重点不突出的失误。   二、表达正确文字流畅   强调使用课本上学到过的单词、词组、佳句确保文章简洁通顺,切忌使用随便从文曲星或词典上找来的冷僻单词,特别强调的是必须避免使用不规范的中文式表达,受欢迎的作文是用词用句实实在在,朴实无华,清晰流畅的文章。   三、结构规范时态无误   准确判断时态,语态的应用,不能交叉混杂,这部分则能充分反映学生的思维判断能力,分辨清楚正确的时态、语态将为作文润色不少。   四、单词、标点无误   注意单词拼写、标点符号,避免细节上的失误。错拼和自造单词均会对成绩造成不良影响。   作文水平对英语学习者至关重要。另外,作文要控制字数,若字数太少会给人一种考生水平低下,草草了事的感觉,而且也无法表达清楚较深层次的思想。
请登录后再发表评论!引导语:英语作文,是指用英语针对某一内容写出一篇文章,是英语考试最常见的一种题目类型,下面小编就和大家来分享一下,不同题材的英语作文,希望能帮助到大家。篇一:The Long Way to Lose Weight艰难的减肥过程Perhaps because of heredity, I was born to fat. My parents are overweight. Even though I didn&t eat too much, I couldn&t loss my weight. Therefore, I was laughed at by my classmates sometimes, which made me self-abased. Therefore, I decided to lose weight after graduating from primary school. For the sake of my health, my parents supported me a lot. They even made a plan for me. For example, I must get up six thirty and do some running for about forty minutes. In the afternoon, I went to swim for about half and an hour. This was the only thing I expected. I like swimming. I can&t eat much in lunch and dinner. The food was mainly vegetables. It was so hard, because I liked hamburger, meat, and dessert. I had to say no to them all. Besides, I couldn&t sit down within an hour after a meal. Luckily, after two and half months, I lost ten kilograms and I had no discomfort. I felt like I live in a rebirth. My friends were so surprised that I changed so much. The most important is that I became much more confident and healthy.可能是因为遗传,我生来就胖,我的父母体重也超重。即使我吃得很少,我的体重也降不下去。因此,我有时候会被同学嘲笑,这让我觉得自卑。所以,小学毕业后我决定减肥。为了我的健康着想,我的爸爸妈妈也很支持我,他们甚至为我制定了减肥计划。比如,早上六点半我就必须起床了,然后慢跑四十分钟。下午,我会去游泳,大概游两个半小时。游泳是我唯一期待的事情了,因为我喜欢游泳。午餐和晚餐我都不能多吃,食物以蔬菜为主,这让我觉得很艰难,因为我喜欢吃汉堡,吃肉还有甜食,但是那些东西我都不能再吃了。还有,饭后一小时内我都不能坐下。幸运的是,经过两个半月的努力,我减掉了十公斤,而且我的身体并没有任何不适。我感觉自己获得了重生,朋友们都惊叹我变化如此之大。最重要的是,我比以前自信了很多,也健康了很多。篇二:A Lazy Winter Holiday一个慵懒的寒假This winter is freezing cold. I didn&t have any desire to go out for play. I always stayed at home. Actually, most of the time I was in my bed. When I felt anxious for staying inside too long, I will go near the window to wach the children building snowman or throwing snowballs. It seemed very interesting. But I just didn&t want to go out. Later my mother found that I was so lazy. Then she forced me to go out. Since my mother said, I have no excuse to reject. My mother is right. Though the outside was icy, it&s fantastic. Everything smells fresh. Since then, I went outside everyday, and then did my homework and felt full of energy. The holiday ended very soon. It was a lazy holiday.今年冬天是寒冷的。我没有要出去玩的欲望。我总是呆在家里。 实际上,大多数时候我是待在床上。由于在室内待的时间过长而感到烦躁时,我会走近窗户看看在外面堆雪人打雪仗的小孩子。看起来非常有趣。但我就是不想出去。后来我妈妈发现我的懒散了。然后她就强迫我出去。因为我妈妈已经开口了,所以我没有理由拒绝。我妈妈是对的。虽然外面是冰冷的,但是感觉非常棒。在外面的一切都是新鲜的。自那时起,我每天都会出去,之后回来做作业,我也觉得充满活力。很快假期就结束了。这是一个慵懒的假期。篇三:Global Warming全球变暖Recently, global warming has become a hot topic among people. It results from serious air pollution. As the environmental pollution is more and more strict, the temperature of all the world has dramatic increased. Gradually, some disaster such as drought, floodandGlaciers Melting follow. How terrible it is! Therefore, we need to protect our earth and fight against the disaster together.We should start from the trivial side. Making contribution to protecting our home.近年来,全球气候变暖已成为人们关注的热门话题。它源于严重的空气污染。随着环境污染的日趋严峻,世界上的气温都急剧增加。渐渐地,一些灾害,如干旱,洪水和冰川融化接窘而来。多么可怕啊!我们要一起保护我们的地球和与灾难作斗争。我们应该从身边的小事做起。为了保护我们的家园作出贡献。篇四:Swimming is My Favorite Sport游泳是我最喜欢的运动I&m neither interested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I was a baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoy when I was 20 days old. And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I like swimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feel comfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feel excited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physical and mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be full of energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I&m so thin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming. Oh, I couldn&t wait to swim now. But it is ten o&clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.除了游泳之外,我对体育既不感兴趣也不擅长。在我还是个婴儿的时候,我就会游泳了。我妈妈告诉我,在我出生20天的时候她就让我拿着个救生圈在水里游了。之后慢慢的我就会游泳了。我长大后非常喜欢游泳。我一年四季都游泳。在夏天游泳,把我的体温降低了可以让我感到很舒服。在冬天游泳让我我感到很兴奋也很有成就感。总的来说,游泳可以使我保持身心健康。每当我感到难过时,我就会去游泳,然后我就会充满能量而且得到放松。我相信我很瘦得归功于游泳。谁想减肥,加入我吧。我们可以在游泳中交到很多朋友。噢,我等不及要游泳了。可是现在是晚上十点。我要去睡觉了。大家晚安。篇五:Different Views on Equality of Men and Women关于男女平等Should men and women be equal? Different people have different ideas on this issue. Some people think that men are superior to women, because men are physically strong. They are better at heavy labor work. And they can also carry on the family lines and hold the important positions. However, other people don&t agree on this idea. They believe that women are as capable as men. Sometimes, women can even do a lot of things better than men, for they are more careful, patient, and responsible. Now there have been so many women leaders and women scientists in the world. Accordingly, we shouldn&t look down upon women. Instead, men and women should be given the equal right and chance to study and work, so that they can do some even greater contributions to our nation. As far as I am concerned, I am in favor of the latter.男女是否应该平等?在这个问题上不同的人有不同的看法。有些人认为男性优于女性,因为男性身体强壮。他们更善于干粗重活。他们也能够从事家族事业,担任重要职位。但是,另外一些人却不同意这一观点。他们认为,女人和男人一样能干。有时候,很多事情女人也能比男人做得更好,因为她们更细心,更耐心,更有责任心。现在世界上已经有很多的女领导人和女科学家。因此,我们不应该看不起女人。相反,男人和女人应该有平等的权利和机会来学习和工作,这样她们才可以对我们国家做一些更大的贡献。就我而言,我同意后者。篇六: My Hobby & Singing我的爱好――唱歌I enjoy singing very much. While singing, my heart as well as my body is joyful. When I'm happy, I often sing out to share my happiness with others. I also sing out to pour out my bad feelings when I'm upset.我很喜欢唱歌。唱歌的时候,我的心以及我的身体都是快乐的。我高兴的时候,我常常唱出来与大家分享我的快乐。我难过的时候,我也唱出了我不好的心情来倾诉。I like pop music most, because I want to follow the trend. I prefer soft music to rock music. Since we may be very tired after a long day's work, we need a rest very much. Perhaps soft music is the best recreation for us. My favorite pop stars are JJ and Jay Chou. They always make a wonderful performance on the stage. Their songs are so charming. I admire them very much.我喜欢流行音乐,因为我想跟随潮流。相对摇滚乐来说我更喜欢轻柔的音乐。因为经过漫长的一天工作后我们可能会很累,非常需要休息。也许柔和的音乐对我们是最好的娱乐。我最喜欢的明星是林俊杰和周杰伦。他们在舞台上的表演总是很精彩。他们的歌曲是如此的令人着迷。我很佩服他们。In my spare time, I often sing a song to others. Everyone is so happy to be my listener, because I'm very brave and confident. Even though I couldn't be a professional singer, I can still get a lot of good fun from singing. Because of singing, my life becomes more colorful.在我的空余时间里,我经常为别人唱歌。每个人都很开心的做我的听众,因为我很勇敢和自信。即使我不能成为一名专业歌手,我还是可以从唱歌中得到很多乐趣。因为唱歌,我的生活变得更加丰富多彩。篇七:My Pet Cat我的宠物猫When I was a child, I raised a pet, named Lucky. Actually he is a cat. His fur is soft with yellow and white color. Lucky is a good boy. He always behaves well. I remember when my uncle took him back to my home at first, I was afraid of him. But soon I found him is very interesting. I started to play with him. As time goes, we like each other very much. And then my uncle gave him to me. I was so happy. Now he always lies beside me quietly, when I&m doing my homework. As winter comes, he will sleep with me. sometimes he will dance for me, which is very funny and sometimes his hands are wet would leave many “plum flower” on the ground. He is so lovely.在我还是个孩子的时候,就养了一只叫做幸运的宠物。其实他是一只猫。他的毛很柔软,是黄色和白色。幸运的是一个好男孩。他总是很听话。 我记得当我叔叔带他来到我家的时候,我很怕他。但不久后,我发现他很有趣。我开始和他玩。随着时间的推移,我们都互相非常喜欢对方。之后我叔叔就把他送给了我。我是如此的高兴。现在他总是在我做家庭作业的时候悄悄地躺在我的身边。冬天来了,他会跟我一起睡。有时他会为我跳舞,那是非常有趣的,有时他的爪子湿了就会在地面上留下许多“梅花”。 他很可爱。篇八: Cherish Time珍惜时间If you ask me what is the most precious, I would say that it&s time. Time is something once lost, you could never have again. Therefore, we should cherish it and spend it in meaningful things. However, many people do too many meaningless things to kill their time, such as playing computer, watching TV, or gossiping. When you do these things, the time has long been unwittingly flowed away. In my opinion, the best way to make full use of time is planning your time rationally and sticking the plan firmly. Spending more time on something significant not only will make your life fulfilling, but also will give you a sense of accomplishment. Instead, killing your time with meaningless things would bring you depression even despair. Remember that those who abandon time will be also abandoned by time.如果你问我什么东西是最宝贵的,我会说是时间。它是你一旦失去就再也得不到的东西。因此,我们都应该学会珍惜时间,把时间用在有意义的事情上。但是,很多人却做了许多无意义的事情来消磨时光,比如玩电脑、看电视或者说闲话。当你在做这些事情的时候,时间早已在不知不觉间流走了。在我看来,最好的珍惜时间的做法是合理安排时间,并坚决按照计划行事。把时间用在有意义的事情上,不仅会让你的生活更充实,也会给你带来成就感。相反,若是用那些无聊的事情消磨时间,则可能会让你觉得沮丧甚至绝望。记住,抛弃时间的人,时间也抛弃他。篇九:My Diary我的日记Today is Arbor-Day. Our school arranged us to go to the near hills to plant trees. We start at seven o&clock in the morning. It took us half an hour to get to the destination. The moment we arrived, we began to work as arranged before. Some dug holes, some put trees in the hole, some put the earth back to the hole, while others watered the trees. When we planted all the trees, it&s already one o&clock in the afternoon. We were all hungry and tired but happy and proud.今天是植树节。我们学校安排我们去附近的山上植树。我们上午七点就开始出发了。我们花了半个小时才到达目的地。我们到达那里,我们就像之前安排好的那样开始工作了。有的挖坑,有的放树进坑里,有的把土放回坑了,而其他人则给树浇水。我们种完所有的树时,已经是下午一点了。我们都饿了、累了但是都很高兴和自豪。篇十:International Women's Day国际劳动妇女节International Women's Day, originally called International Working Women's Day, is marked on March 8 every year, which is a holiday for women in the whole world. Different nations or regions have different celebrations towards this holiday, but their purpose is common, namely appreciating for women's economic, political and social achievements. China started to commemorate this day since 1922, and the first mass commemoration activity was held in Guangzhou in 1924. In December 1949, the Central People's Government Administration Council formally announced for the Women's Day on March 8. With Opening up and progress of society, women are playing an increasingly important role in all fields. We can see their great achievements everywhere. Therefore, this is a day to protect the rights and interests of women as well as praise them outstanding contributions.每年的3月8日定为国际妇女节,也称国际劳动妇女节,这是一个全世界女性的共同节日。不同的国家和地区有不同的庆祝方式,但目标都是一样的,都是为了嘉奖女性对经济、政治和社会所作出的贡献。我国于1922年开始纪念&三八&节。中国妇女第一次群众性的纪念&三八&节活动是1924年在广州举行的。1949年12月,中央人民政府政务院规定每年的3月8日为妇女节。随着社会的开放和进步,女性在各个领域都发挥着越来越重要的作用,我们随处可见女性的巨大成就。因此,这不仅是一个保护妇女权益的节日,也是一个表扬女性突出贡献的节日。篇十一: Activities in Spare Time课后活动I usually have a lot of things to do after work. Every day after I come home, I always read some English passages, in order to improve my spoken English and feel the charm of language. After doing that, I surf the Internet to watch the latest news and find some useful information for my work. I think this is an effective way for me to learn more knowledge and widen my horizon. Then I begin to learn English by listening to VOA and BBC. There are so many interesting stories in these programs. And the hostesses are very excellent. I can always sleep well with their beautiful voices. At weekend, I usually have a get-together with my close friends to share our life experience. Sometimes we also go out for a walk, so as to enjoy our beautiful nature. In short, I usually arrange a lot of activities for myself in my free time, because I want to make my life more wonderful and interesting.下班后,我通常有很多事情要做。为了提高我的英语口语以及感受到语言的魅力,每天我回到家后我总是看英语短文。这样之后,我会上网看最新的新闻,找一些对我工作有用的信息。我觉得这是我学习更多的知识,开阔了我的视野的有效途径。然后我开始听VOA和BBC来学习英语。在这些节目中有很多有趣的故事。女主持人是很优秀的。我总是能听着她们甜美的声音入睡。周末的时候我通常和我关系亲密的朋友聚在一起来分享我们的生活经验。有时我们也去散步,以便享受美丽的大自然。总之,我通常会在我空闲的时间为自己安排很多的活动,因为我想让我的生活更精彩有趣。篇十二:My Favorite Teacher我最喜欢的老师Seeing my whole education history, I have many teachers. But my favorite teacher is only one. He is Mr Lu. He is my middle Chinese teacher and head teacher. He is about fifty years old. Maybe he works too hard, so his back is a little bent. He always wears a black glasses. He looks amiable but serious in study. He always thinks us before everything. His class is very interesting and full of different kinds of encouraging stories. He is very strict to us in study. But whoever has difficulties, he would help us without hesitation. Sometimes he plays the role of a strict teacher, sometimes he takes the place of a kind father.纵观我整个受教育史,我有过很多老师。但我最喜欢的老师只有一个。他是陆老师。他是我的初中语文老师兼班主任。他大约五十岁。也许是因为工作辛苦,所以他的背有点弯了。他总是戴一副黑色的眼镜。他看上去很和蔼可亲,对学习却是很严格的。他总是把我们放在第一位。他的课是非常有趣的,也经常讲各种不同励志故事。他对我们学习很严格。但无论谁有困难,他都会毫不犹豫地帮助我们。有时他是一个严格的老师,有时候他是一个慈祥的父亲。篇十三: My Favorite Movie(Twilight)我最喜欢的电影(暮色)I like watching movies very much. My favorite movie is Twilight. It is a beautiful love story between vampire and mankind. The main characters are named Edward and Bella. They can&t help loving each other. Edward is a vampire who has lived hundreds of years, while Bella just a ordinary high school student. They are classmates. When Bella recognizes that Edward is a vampire, she still chooses to love him under the pressure of every aspect. And Edward also pick the choice to protect Bella at all costs. This is their beginning of love.我非常喜欢看电影。我最喜欢的电影是暮光之城之暮色。讲的是吸血鬼和人类之间的唯美的爱情故事。主角是爱德华和贝拉。他们无可救药的爱上对方。爱德华是一个活了数百年的吸血鬼,而贝拉只是一个普通的高中生。他们是同学。当贝拉知道爱德华是吸血鬼时,她还是顶着方方面面的压力选择爱他。而爱德华也选择不惜一切代价来保护贝拉。这就是他们爱情的开始。I like this movie so much that I have seen it four times. I think the movie stars in it are very beautiful and handsome. Secondly, the plot is very attractive and excited. And the scenery is beautiful too. In a word, I just like it the moment I see it.我非常喜欢这部电影,所以我看了四遍了。我觉得那里面的电影明星非常漂亮,英俊。其次,它的情节很有吸引力,让我很兴奋。风景也很漂亮。总之,第一次看到它时,我就是喜欢它了。篇十四:Four Seasons一年四季There are four seasons in the year. They&re spring, summer, autumn and winter.一年有四个季节.它们是春天,夏天,秋天和冬天。Spring is warm and sunny. In spring days, everything in our nature is green, so we can go out to release ourselves and breathe the fresh air. I think it's a good way to enjoy our beautiful nature.春天是温暖又阳光灿烂的。在春天,自然界中的一切都是绿色的,所以我们可以释放自己,呼吸新鲜空气。我认为这是享受美丽的大自然的一种很好的方式。Summer is hot and rainy, but summer is the best season for entertainment, because we can go swimming in the sea and enjoy the beautiful sunshine on the beach. It must be very interesting.夏季炎热多雨,但夏季是休闲娱乐的最佳季节,因为我们可以在海里游泳,在沙滩上享受美丽的阳光。那肯定很有趣。Autumn is very cool and comfortable, and it is also the best season for harvest. In autumn days, the farmers are busy in their fields. If we had a chance, we could go to the countryside and pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables.秋天很凉爽舒适,也是收获的最好季节。秋天的时候,农民们在他们的田野里忙碌。如果我们有机会,我们可以去乡下摘一些新鲜的水果和蔬菜。Winter is very cold and freezing. In winter, our world is covered with white snow, so we can either make snowmen or fight with snow. And we can also enjoy the beautiful ice lanterns in Harbin. But I prefer to go to Sanya during that time. As it's on Hainan Island, the weather is always so temperate. Even in December, I can still enjoy the green palm trees, the beautiful sea, the sunny beach and the blue sky. Maybe I can find endless pleasure there.冬天很冷,很冰。冬天,我们整个世界都被雪覆盖了,所以我们可以堆雪人或者打雪仗。我们还可以欣赏哈尔滨的美丽的冰灯。但我更喜欢在那段时间去三亚。因为它是在海南岛,天气总是很温和。即使是在十二月,我仍然可以享受绿色的棕榈树,美丽的大海,阳光明媚的沙滩和蔚蓝的天空。也许我可以在那里找到无穷的乐趣。篇十五: My Favorite Season―Spring我喜欢的季节Spring is my favorite season. In spring days, everything comes out. While you are walking outside, your eyes will be filled with green.春天是我最喜欢的季节。春天一切都发芽了。在外面散步,眼睛里看到的都是满满的绿色。In spring days, our world is a sunny place, which is covered with green trees and colorful flowers, so it can be described as a paradise. Especially when you are in the countryside, you can see green mountains, vast fields, clean streams, and all the living creatures, coexisting harmoniously. All of them make up the most beautiful picture in the world.在春天,我们的世界是一个充满阳光的地方,到处都覆盖着绿色的树木和色彩缤纷的鲜花,所以它可以说得上是一个天堂。尤其是当你在乡下时,你可以看到绿色的山,广阔的田野,清澈的小溪,和所有的生物和谐共存。所有这些组成了世界上最漂亮的画。In spring days, the sun shines brightly, and there's also some pleasant breeze. So how charming it is while feeling the spring wind blow us. It's also wonderful to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. You will also get a lot of refreshments while having a walk outside.春天,阳光灿烂,还有一些令人愉快的微风。所以感觉到春风吹过我们的时候该是是多么的令人陶醉。也是享受美丽的阳光时候。你也会觉得恢复精力当你到外面走一走时。I hope we can enjoy the life of spring every day.我们希望我们可以享受春天的每一天生活。篇十六: A Busy Day(Summer Holiday)忙碌的一天(暑假)Now, it&s the middle of summer vacation, but all my homework are left to be done. Therefore, I have to spend most time in study since now. However, I can&t study all day long because I have to do something else. Like today, I get up early in the morning and cook breakfast for myself and my little sister. My parents have gone to work. And then I do some housework, clean the floor. It almost takes me two hours until I can do my homework. About twelve o&clock, it&s time for lunch. I cook noodles for me and my sister. After that, I watch TV for a while and have a short rest. In the afternoon, I do homework with my sister together. When she has problems, she would ask me. So I have to put down my work to help her. Luckily, when my parents come back, I don&t have to take care of so many things. I can focus on my own matters.暑假已经过半,但是我的作业还没开始做,因此,从现在起我必须花大部分时间来做作业。但是,我不能一整天都花时间在学习上,因为我还要做其它的事情。像今天,我早早的就起床了,然后给我和妹妹做早餐,我的爸爸妈妈都去上班了。之后,我还得做些家务活,扫地拖地。大概花了两个小时才能开始做作业。到了十二点午饭时间,我给我们煮了面条吃,然后看会电视又休息了一会儿。下午我和妹妹一起做作业,她有问题的时候会来问我,所以我又不得不放下自己的作业来帮她。幸运的是,爸爸妈妈回来之后,我就不需要管这么多能专心做我自己事了。篇十七: Thanksgiving Day感恩节Every year on the fourth Thursday of November is Thanksgiving Day. It&s a festival for American and Canadian with the purpose of thanks for harvest. While canadians celebrate on the second Monday of October. I have a penfriend in America. He wrote to me his Thanksgiving Day last year. He told me that it was a time for family reunion. Families would come back home to celebrate the festival together. Most of the time it was his mother who prepared the dinner. Turkey is must for the festival. It looks like huge chicken. His mother also made pumpkin pie and many other delicious food for them. After the dinner, they talked with each other with the old thing or the future plan. He said sometimes they would invite some friends to share the happiness of Thanksgiving Day. In a word, he had a great time on Thanksgiving Day.每年十一月的第四个星期四是感恩节。这是美国和加拿大为了感谢丰收的节日。但是加拿大人却是在十月的第二个星期一庆祝。我在美国有一个笔友。他写信告诉我他去年感恩节的情况。他告诉我那是家庭团聚的时间。家人们都会回家庆祝节日。大多数时候,是他的母亲准备晚餐。火鸡是节日的必需品。它看起来像一只巨型鸡。他的母亲也做了南瓜派和许多其他美味的食物给他们。晚饭过后,他们会互相谈论过去的事或未来计划。他说有时候他们也会邀请一些朋友来一起分享感恩节快乐。总之,他在感恩节过得很开心。篇十八: My Changes我的变化There is a saying,”A girl changes fast in physical appearance from childhood to adulthood”. I just had my eighteen years birthday. It&s certain that I have grown much more beautiful now.(laugh) My biggest change is not the appearance but in mind. I have become much more mature. I don&t always think about going out to play instead of focusing my attention on study. I start considering my future. I try my best not to quarel with my parents as I know what they do is for me. I know I should filial my parents. What&s more, I don&t bully my younger sister and brother any more. I have changed a lot, because I have grown up.俗话说,“女大十八变“。我刚刚过完我的十八岁生日。我肯定是变得更美了。(笑)我最大的改变不是在外貌上而是在思想上。我变得更加的成熟。我不再总是想着去玩而是把注意力放在学习上。我开始思考我的未来。我尽量不和父母吵架,因为我知道他们所做的都是为了我。我懂得了要孝顺父母。更重要的是,我不再欺负我的弟弟和妹妹了。我变了很多,因为我已经长大了。篇十九: My Favorite Star我最喜欢的明星There are many excellent stars in various fields at home and abroad, for example Zhou Xun in film industry, Mo Yan in literature, and Bolt in the sports circles. My favorite star is Zhou Xun, who is an outstanding actress. Zhou Xun watched movies since she was a little girl. Her father worked in a cinema, which offered her golden opportunity to access to movie. Maybe her talented performance was developed since then. Over the two decades Zhou Xun performs in TV or movies, her acting is mature day after day, bringing her lots of awards. Now she has become one of the iconic actresses in China. Besides, she advocates herself in philanthropy and environmental protection. Zhou Xun calls on everyone to live a low-carbon life to keep a green and beautiful planet. I like her because of her excellent performing as well as her personality.在国内外各领域中都有杰出的明星,例如电影界的周迅、文学界的莫言和体育界的博尔特。我最喜欢的明星是周迅,她是一位很棒的电影演员。周迅还是个小孩子时,就接触到了电影。她的爸爸在一间电影院工作,这是她接触电影的绝佳机会,也许她的表演天赋就是从那个时候培养起来的。在她踏足电视电影的二十年里,周迅的表演日渐成熟,也给她带来了许多的荣誉。现在,她已经成为了华语影坛最具标志性的女演员之一。此外,她也热衷于慈善事业和环保。周迅号召大家低碳生活,还我们一个绿色、美丽的地球。我喜欢她,不仅因为她出色的表演,也因为她的人格魅力。篇二十:One-day Tour in Beijing北京一日游Beijing is our capital city which is famous for its long history. Now we have a one-day tour plan for you.北京是我们的首都,以悠久的历史而闻名文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。现在我们为你制定了一天的旅游计划。In the morning, you can start the day at the Great Wall. It's one of the greatest wonders in the world. It's so magnificent that you can't go to Beijing without visiting the Great Wall. At noon, you can go to the Summer Palace. There are so many interesting sites, such as Wanshou Mountain, Kunming Lake, Suzhou Street, and some other ancient palaces. So you can climb Wanshou Mountain first. The view on the top is so wonderful. Next, you can go boating on Kunming Lake, and then, walk on Suzhou Street to enjoy the life of regions south of the Yangtze River. In the afternoon, you can go to have a long walk on Tiananman Square, in order to see the city well, and then you can visit the Palace Museum. There you can see different objects of different periods. They are of great value. In the evening, the Front Gate Walking Street is a good place to go where you can buy various kinds of souvenirs and clothes. Most buildings there have the traditional Chinese styles. Maybe you can know some history of ancient Beijing.早晨你可以从长城开始新的一天。它是世界上最伟大的奇观之一。太壮观了,壮观到去北京不能不去参观长城。中午,你可以去颐和园。有那么多名胜古迹,如万寿山,昆明湖,苏州街,以及其他的一些古老宫殿。你可以先爬万寿山。山顶的景色是很美丽的。之后你可以去昆明湖划船,然后,走在苏州街来享受长江以南地区的生活。下午,你可以去天安门广场上散步,为了更好的看清楚这个城市,接下来你可以参观故宫博物馆。在那里你可以看到不同时期不同的物体。他们是很有价值的。晚上,前门步行街是一个很好的地方,在那里可以买到各种纪念品和衣服。那里的大多数建筑物都是中国传统风格。也许你可以了解到一些古老的北京城的历史。Wish you a nice trip.祝你旅途愉快篇二十一: Notice会议通知Attention please! To better sum up the semester's work, strengthen exchanges between Student Union of every department, our school decided to hold the first semester of the
work summarization convention, notice as follows: It will be held at 3:00 p.m. on January 8th, 2013, in the meeting room in No.1 office building. All members of student union are required to attend the meeting. Please attend the meeting with pen and notebook and be assured on time.大家请注意!为了更好地总结本学期的工作,加强各系学生会之间的交流,学校决定举行学年第一学期工作总结大会,具体通知如下:时间:日下午3点。地点:1号办公楼会议室。参加人员:各系学生会全体成员。请大家带上纸笔准时参加会议。篇二十二: Weekend Activity周末活动Last Saturday, I went to visit my uncle in Shaoshan. I got up so early in that morning and went there by bus. It took me about two hours to get there. My uncle was glad about my coming, so he invited me to his house. He lives in a cottage. It's not so big, but it's very neat and tidy. His wife and parents were warm-hearted, too. They prepared a big feast for me. We laughed and talked happily around the table.上周六,我去拜访我在韶山的叔叔。那天早上我很早就起床了之后乘公共汽车去那里。我花了大约两个小时到达那里。我叔叔对我的到来很高兴,于是他邀请我去了他家。他住在一个小别墅。不是很大,但很整洁。他的妻子和父母都很热心。他们为我准备了一个丰盛的午餐。我们围着桌子开心的笑和交流。After lunch, I climbed the Mountain Shao with my uncle. The scenery there was so beautiful and the atmosphere was so quiet. Then we picked up some fresh vegetables in the field. We were both released and joyous.午餐过后,我就和我叔叔爬韶山。那里的风景是那么的漂亮,那里的气氛也是那么的安静。之后我们在田野里摘了一些新鲜的蔬菜。我们都很放松和开心。When it was about late afternoon, I was reluctant to leave. I was deeply fascinated by the beautiful scenery and the kindness of my uncle. I hope to go there again soon.快到傍晚的时候,我都不愿意离开。我被那美丽的风景,我叔叔的善良深深迷住了。我希望能尽快再次去那里。篇二十三: My Favorite Animal我最喜欢的动物Dog is my favorite animal. The reason why I like it most is because it&s very competent. Dog is the best friend for mankind. It is also the best companion for the old people. The dog can feel the human nature. So many old people will raise dogs if their children are not with them. The old can give their love for their children to the dog to make themselves feel warmly. I believe the seeing eye dog is very famous. They are special dogs. Those dogs will guide their owners whose eyes is blind to go the correct way. See, I say dogs are very competent.我最喜欢的动物是狗。我最喜欢它的原因是因为它很能干。狗是人类最好的朋友。它也是老人们最好的伴侣。狗是通人性的。如果他们的孩子不在他们身边,很多老年人会养狗。老年人可以把对他们孩子的爱放到狗狗的身上,这也能温暖他们的心。导盲犬是非常有名的。他们是特殊的狗。这些狗会引导眼睛看不见的主人找到正确的路。看,我就说狗狗是非常能干的。篇二十四: My Working Place我的工作地Now I'm an English teacher in Hengyang Industrial Vocation School. Our school is not so big, but it's very nice and clean. While walking around our school, you can see the trees and flowers everywhere. In spring days, the trees are green and the flowers are so beautiful. It's an excellent place to relax and breathe the fresh air. The teachers in our school are very kind-hearted, and the students are well-behaved.我现在是衡阳工业职业学校的英语老师。我们的学校不很大,但是很漂亮而且又干净。在我们学校散步,到处都能看到树木和鲜花。在春天,树是绿的,花是如此的美丽。这是一个放松和呼吸新鲜空气的好地方。我们学校的老师都非常的善良,学生也表现得很好。There are two teaching buildings in our school. They look so modern and nice. I often have classes in both buildings. Each building has a computer lab, so we can surf online in our spare time. Beside the teaching buildings is a playground. Students often play football and basketball after school. Our dormitory is behind the teaching buildings. My room is very small but comfortable.我们学校有两幢教学楼。它们看起来是那么的现代化,美丽。我经常有在这两栋楼中上课。每一栋楼都有电脑实验室。我们可以在空余时间上网。再者,操场就是教学楼。放学后学生们经常踢足球,打篮球。我们的宿舍是在教学楼的后面。我的房间很小但很舒适。I have sixteen classes every week. It seems a little busy for me, but I find it is interesting. After class, I often help the students with their English. I think it's a good way to communicate with the students.每个星期我有十六节课。对我来说似乎有点忙,但我觉得很有趣。下课后,我经常帮助学生们提高他们的英语。我认为这是与学生沟通的好方法。篇二十五: My Favorite Fruit我最喜欢的水果I like eating various kinds of fruits, but what I like most is apple. Apple is red, round, and juicy. It looks so nice and tastes so sweet. Almost everyone likes it. And it's also very cheap. We can buy it everywhere.我喜欢吃各种各样的水果,但我最喜欢的是苹果。苹果是圆的,是红的,而且很多汁。它看起来很漂亮,吃起来味道很甜。几乎每个人都喜欢它。它也很便宜。我们到处都能买到它。Apple is not only delicious, but also nutritious, because it contains the vitamins we need. Having apples everyday can make us healthy and wise. Just as saying goes,& An apple a day keeps the doctors away.苹果不仅好吃,而且营养丰富,因为它包含了我们所需的维生素。每天吃苹果可以使我们变得健康和聪明。正如俗话所说,“一天一苹果,疾病远离我。What's more, apple can be made into many kinds of foods and drinks. For example, apple milk shake is so popular among people. It's so easy to make. Here is the list: First, peel three apples and cut them into pieces. Second, put the apples and ice cream into a blender, and then pour some milk into the blender. Next, turn on the blender, and the milk shake will be ready in two minutes. Finally, drink the milk shake. This is the last but the most delightful step.更重要的是,苹果可以制成多种食物和饮料。例如,苹果奶昔很受人们的欢迎。它是如此容易制成的。这是步骤:第一,削三个苹果切成碎片。第二,把苹果和冰淇淋放入搅拌机,再倒一些牛奶进去。接下来,打开搅拌机,两分钟奶昔就好了。最后,喝奶昔。这是最后一步也是最开心的一步。篇二十六: The Growing Pains成长的烦恼When we are little, we are eager to grow up, so that we can break free of parental discipline even leave them far. Since we were a little child, we have to be governed by teachers in school and endure parent&s ramble at home. These are our growing pains. Besides, study, friendship, sometimes campus romance may trouble us. However, as we grow up, we gradually find that things mentioned above are not pains at all. There are much more serious things brother us. For example, we may be less sensitive to the simple happiness and loss them gradually. It&s hard for us to laugh from our heart. Moreover, we are in the age that we are eager to grow up but afraid to grow up either. The ambivalence afflicts us a lot. However, no matter what happens in our growth, they are parts of our lives. We must accept them actively and do not let the pains prevent us from happiness.小的时候,我们都渴望长大,以便能脱离父母的管束,甚至离他们远远的。自从孩提起,在学校我们就被老师管着,在家又得忍受父母的絮絮叨叨。这就是我们成长中的烦恼。此外,学习、友情,有时候甚至校园恋情都会来叨扰我们。但是,随着慢慢长大,我们逐渐发现以上这些根本称不上是成长的烦恼,还有很多更烦恼的事让我们纠结不已。例如,我们慢慢地对一些简单的快乐麻木了,于是就失去这些快乐了,我们变得很难发自内心地微笑了。还有,我们正处在渴望长大但又害怕长大的阶段,这种矛盾情绪折磨着我们。但是,不管在成长的过程中遭遇到什么,它们都是我们生活中的一部分,我们要乐观地接受,不让烦恼挤走快乐。篇二十七:My English Teacher我的英语老师Once I studied in middle school, I met a very nice English teacher. Her name was Clara. Although I have left her for a long time, I still remember her very well. It was her who gave me the enthusiasm to learn English, and it was also her who pulled me up when I stumbled.在我读中学的时候,我遇到了一个非常好的英语老师。她的名字是克拉拉。虽然我离开她已经很长时间了,但我仍然记得她。是她给了我学习英语的热情,也是她在我跌倒时扶我一把。The first time I saw her, I was very surprised, because she was very young and beautiful. She was also humorous. She always made her classes lively and interesting. As she always did the activities with us, she was not only our teacher, but also our best partner.我第一次见到她的时候,我感到非常惊讶,因为她很年轻很漂亮。她还很幽默。她总是让她的课生动有趣。因为她总是与我们互动,所以她不仅是我们的老师,也是我们的最好的伙伴。What&s more, she was very patient and responsible. Every time I was in trouble, she always offered me a hand. She was willing to communicate with me. I didn't know how to appreciate her. Without her, my English can't be so good.更重要的是她很有耐心和责任心。每次我遇到麻烦的时候,她总是帮助我。她愿意和我交流。我不知道如何感谢她。没有她,我的英语不会这么好的。篇二十八: My Favorite Movie我最喜欢的电影Movie is my favorite that I always watch movies when I am free. Since I like English very much, so the English movie is my favorite, too. Among so many films I have watched, the one I like best is High School Musical. This film tells the stories about two high school juniors from rival cliques & Troy Bolton, captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella Montez, a beautiful and shy transfer student who is a hard working girl. Together, they try out for the lead parts in their high school musical. In this process, a series of stories happen, but in the end, the musical achieves great success and Troy and Gabriella fall in love with each other. It&s totally a happy ending. I like this movie because the high school life in that is so colorful and amazing, which I admire so much. Besides, everyone loves happy ending of love story.我喜欢电影,平时有时间的时候我一般都是看电影。我非常喜欢英语,因此英语电影也是我喜欢看的。在我所看过的电影中,我最喜欢的是《歌舞青春》。这部电影讲述了两个高中生的故事――学校篮球队的队长Troy Bolton和性格害羞、长相甜美、成绩优异的新生Gabriella Montez。他们要一起主演学校的音乐剧。在这个过程中,发生了一系列的故事,而最终,音乐剧获得了成功,他们之间也碰撞出了爱的火花,完美落幕。我喜欢这部电影的原因是因为电影中展现的高中生活丰富多彩、奇妙无比,让我十分羡慕。再者,有谁不喜欢爱情故事的大圆满结局呢。篇二十九:my favorite festival、我最喜欢的节日Spring Festival is my favorite among all the Chinese traditional festival. The first reason why I love it the most is because I can get lucky money on that festival. It is the Chinese custom that the old will give children lucky money on Spring Festival to wish a good luck for the young generation. Moreover, people everywhere on those days are full of happiness. Quarrel, fight and abuse are almost disappeared at that time. Meanwhile, my mother will make a big meal for us to celebrate. Everyone will forget the unhappy thing they meet, instead remembering to appreciate life to wish a better future. That is my favorite festival.春节是中国传统节日中我最喜欢。我最喜欢它的第一个原因是因为我可以得到压岁钱。老人会在春节给孩子们压岁钱来祈祷年轻一代能有好运气是中国习俗。此外,在那段时间里到处都充满着快乐。争吵,打架和辱骂几乎都听不到了。而且我妈妈会给我们做一顿大餐来庆祝。每个人都忘记了那些不开心的事,而是记住了感激生活,希望一个更美好的未来。这就是我最喜欢的节日。篇三十:an unforgettable thing难忘的事I still remember that thing a few years later and feel afraid. It happened on my way to play. It was Sunday. I would like to Maggie&s home for a visit. However, when I passed a river, I saw three children at my age playing in the river. How happy they were! At that time, I had a idea that I would like to ask Maggie to go swimming with me in the river. Suddenly, something scare happened. One the three chiledren slipped and the other two wanted to help him. Unfortunately, all of them were struggling. I was shock. And then I rushed to the river bank immediately. However, I saw nothing but the peaceful river. I knew what happened. I was frightened. A few hours later I heard the death of them. I was so frightened and sad that I have never go never any river since then.多年后我仍然记得那件事,仍然感到害怕。它发生在我出去玩的路上。那是一个星期日。我想去玛吉家。然而,在我路过一条河的时候,我看到三个与我年纪相仿的孩子在河里玩。他们是多么的开心啊!在那个时候,我有一个想法,我要叫玛吉和我一起到河里游泳。突然,发生了一些恐怖的事情。其中一个孩子滑倒了,另外两个想去帮他。不幸的是他们三个都一起在水里挣扎。我呆住了。然后我立刻冲到河边。但是,除了平静的河面我什么都没看见。我知道发生了什么事。我吓坏了。几个小时后,我听到他们死亡的消息。我很害怕很伤心以至于从那以后我从来没有走近过任何河流。篇三十一: My Present Work我的工作Now, I&m working in a water factory. My duty is to operate the machines. I'm always so busy with my work. In order to get a decent wage, I have to work ten hours a day or fourteen hours a night. It seems so tiring, but I think this is the most suitable job for me, for I have the strong responsibilities.我现在在一个水厂工作。我的职责是操作机器。我的工作总是很忙。为了得到一个体面的工资,我一天工作十小时或一个晚上工作十四小时。似乎很累,但是我觉得这对我来说是最适合的工作,因为我有强烈的责任感。Every day, I come to my workplace with a smile and get off work happily. My colleagues are very kind to me. They always teach me some important work skills. And they are willing to help me when I have difficulties. Although I make mistakes sometimes, they still offer their helpful hands to me, so I can work with them very well.每天我都是面带微笑的上班,开开心心的下班。我的同事都对我很好。他们总是教我一些重要的工作技能。 在我遇到困难时,他们都很乐意帮助我。虽然有时我会犯错误,但他们是愿意帮助我,所以我能和他们很好的在一起工作。At last, I'm happy to work, because happiness comes from hard work.最后,我很高兴去工作,因为快乐都是来自努力工作。篇三十二: My Childhood我的童年I was born in a small county which is poor. Therefore, there were no beautiful clothes or many toys. Before I went to school at six, I only played with my peers nearby. It was such a wonderful period that I would never forget. We always made our toys independently, which cost no money at all. Sometimes, parents would help making toys as well. We could play from morning to night until parents told us to go home for dinner. However, as a rural child, I must help my parents doing farm work in the busy season, such as planting and harvesting. Besides, my mother is a teacher. Therefore, she began to teach me to read and count when I was three, so I had to spend some time I study. Now, remembering it, I feel much happy rather than upset.我出生在一个贫困的小农村里,因此不能拥有漂亮的衣服和玩具。在我六岁上学之前,我都是和邻居的同龄小朋友玩,那是一段我无法忘怀的快乐的岁月。我们通常都是自己做玩具,不花一分钱,有的时候我们的父母也会给我们做一些玩具。那个时候,我们可以从早晨玩到天黑,直到爸爸妈妈叫我们回家吃饭。但是,作为一个农村的孩子,在农忙的时候我也必须要帮忙家里干些农活,像是种植和收割这些。另外,我的妈妈是一名老师,因此在我三岁的时候她就开始教我识字、算术了,所以我还要花些时间在学习上。现在,回想起这些,我更多的是快乐,而不是烦恼。篇三十三: Make Friends交朋友Friendship is essential in one&s life. A person without friends will not get happiness in his life. So we need to make friends.友谊对人的一声是很重要的。一个没有朋友的人,他的人生不会幸福。所以我们需要交朋友。Friends can help us know more variety people, open our vision. We can learn a lot of things from them. The most obvious thing is we all are the apple of our parents& eyes. They will do everything to make us happy. As a result, we are growing as the flowersin the greenhouse. We can&t live without our parents. However, we can learn to communicate ,learn to care others and learn to be indipendence through friends. So I think making friends is very important.朋友可以让我们认识更多不同的人,开阔我们的视野。我们从朋友身上可以学到很多东西。最明显的是我们都是父母的掌上明珠。他们会尽一切努力来使我们快乐。这样,我们就像是温室里的花朵。没有父母我们根本就活不下去。但是,通过交朋友我们可以学会沟通,学会关心他人,学会独立。所以我认为交朋友是很重要的。Making friends is good , but it doesn&t mean that people should make friends with any person. Some people will do harm to us. As the saying goes,”A friend in need is a friend indeed.” If a friend abandons you in the difficulty. Personally speaking, he doesn&t deserve your friendship.交朋友是好的,但这并不意味着人们应该与所有人交朋友。有些人对我们是有害的。俗话说,“患难见真情。”如果一个在困境的时候抛弃你的朋友。就我个人而言,他是不值得拥有你的友谊的。In a word,making friends with right people is full of benefit.总之,跟对的人交朋友是很有用的。篇三十四:Drinking, No Driving严禁酒后驾车This year, the most stringent traffic rules are carried out, in order to reduce traffic accidents and improve citizens& safety and property. One of them is strictly prohibited to drunk driving. I think it&s reasonable to this issue, no matter how strict the traffic rule is. Drinking reduce people&s sensibility that people can&t react immediately when the unexpected situation occurs, due to the anesthetic effects of alcohol. Besides, people will be tire easily after drinking, which is desperately dangerous to driving. In addition, people are usually excited after drinking. With stimulation of alcohol, people sometimes overestimate their own and try to do something dangerous despite of the advice of the people around them. In my opinion, it is necessary to ban on drinking while driving, for the sake of safety.今年,为了减少交通事故,保证人民的人身和财产安全,我国开始执行史上最为严厉的新交规。其中一条就是严禁酒后驾车。对于酒驾这个问题,我认为不管多严格的规定都是合理的。由于酒精的作用,喝酒会使人的反应能力降低,无法快速应对意外事件。此外,喝酒后人很容易感到疲劳,这对开车来说是很危险的事情。再者,喝酒也会使人产生兴奋的感觉。在酒精的作用下,人有的时候会高估自己,因而会不顾旁人劝告而做出一些危险的举动。在我看来,为了所有人的安全着想,严禁酒后驾车是十分必要的。篇三十五: My Deskmate我的同桌Chen Mo is my desk mate who is a good student in the eyes of classmates and teachers. She is the first one to get to school every day. Usually, she spends half an hour in learning English that takes us much to remember vocabularies and read the articles. Moreover, she not only focuses on her own study, but also helps other students in need. Classmates like asking her for help, because she is always ready for help. However, I prefer to regard her as my friend rather than desk mate. We communicate with each other frequently after class. We discuss our study as well as share our lives. She is desperately interested in playing badminton, so do I. We would play badminton very Friday after class, which helps us relax ourselves as well build our body. It&s so great to have a desk mate that has interest in common.陈茉是我的同桌,她是老师和同学眼里的好学生。她每天都是第一个到教室的。通常,她会花半个小时学习英语。英语需要花比较多的时间去记单词和读课文。陈茉不仅专注于自己的学习,也积极帮助其他有需要的同学。同学们喜欢找她帮忙,因为她总是那么乐于助人。但是,在我眼里,她不仅是我的同桌,更是我的朋友。课后,我们经常相互交流,讨论学习问题或是分享彼此的生活。她很喜欢打羽毛球,我也一样。我们常常会在周五下课后打羽毛球,这不仅能使我们得到放松,也有益于我们的身体健康。能有一个拥有相同兴趣爱好的同桌真是太好了。篇三十六: About Myself自我介绍My name is Simon. I'm 24 years old now. I'm from Changsha University. I major in English, because I have the gift for language study.我叫西蒙。我现在已经24岁了。我来自长沙大学。我的专业是英语,因为我有学习语言的天赋。In my opinion, English is well-known all around the world. If I can speak excellent English, I could travel to everywhere in the world without language barriers. Now I can speak English like an American. Most of my classmates always envy my oral English.在我看来,英语是全世界都出名的。如果我能讲一口流利的英语,我可以没有语言障碍在世界各地旅行。现在我英语说得像美国人一样。我的大多数同学都羡慕我的英语口语。I like traveling very much. Through traveling, I can widen my perspective and know more about our world. Now I have been to so many cities, such as Guangzhou, Zhuhai, and Zhongshan. These cities are nice, clean and modern.我非常喜欢旅游。通过旅游我可以开阔我的视野更加的了解这个世界。我到现在为止去过很多城市,如广州,珠海,中山。这些城市是很好,干净的和现代化的I think I'm easy-going and hard-working. When I'm at work, I always try my best to do everything well. I never let others do anything that I can do, and I never put off today's work to tomorrow. When you have difficulties, I&m eager to give you a hand if I'm able to. I hope I can be your best friend.我很随和也很勤奋。工作时,我总会尽我最大的努力把一切事情办好。 我不会让别人来替我做我能做的事情,我从来不会把今天的工作留到明天。当你有困难时,如果可以的话我很愿意帮忙。我希望我能成为你最好的朋友。最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关大学英语:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐