Could.you.give us a hand.us.s...

百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
4秒后,自动返回首页仁爱版九上《Topic 3 Could you give us some advice on how to leran English well》word同步测试
资料编号 :2-65458
资源类型:试题
试题上传会员:
操作系统:WinXP及以上
上传时间:
适合地区:全国
资源年段:2015
下载次数:次
等级评定:4星级
文件大小: 0.2MB
资源简介:
Unit3 English is spoken differently in different countriesTopic3 I don’t know how to remember new words.Section A【课前预习】根据首字母提示完成单词拼写1. The f____ thing she did before she left the house was to lock the door.2. We must r____ our lessons every day. 3. The little boy has p____ his cleverness in the television quiz. 4. You should e_____ more so as to keep healthy. 5. Please r____ what happened on the island on early morning Sept. 16. 【课后巩固】I. 把下列简单句扩展为含宾语从句的复合句或相反1. He didn’t know where to find his father.
He didn’t know __________ his father. 2. Please let me know when to hold a meeting.
Please let me know __________ a meeting. 3. I don’t know when we should start tomorrow.
I don’t know ________ tomorrow.4. Please tell me where I can put them.
Please tell me _________________ them.II. 汉译英1. 何时举行比赛还没有决定。
______________ a match hasn’t been decided. 2. 她正在教我们怎样包饺子。
She’s teaching me __________ dumplings.3. 请告诉我何时开会。
Please tell me ___________ a meeting. 4. 你记得在哪里买圣诞礼物吗?
Do you remember ___________ Christmas presents?5. 她不知道说什么才好。
She doesn’t know _______________.III. 阅读对话,补全所缺单词 A: We have a new English teacher. I find I can’t understand him very well.B: Where does he (1)________ (2)__________?A: Well, he is from America. B: I see. You’ve always learned British English, (3)_______ your new English teacher speak (4)_______ English. A: Isn’t British English (5)__________to American English?B: Yes, of course. But there are some differences between them. For example, the British use typhoon (6)________ the American use tornado.A: What fun!B: (7)_________(8)_________, the differences are greater in spoken language than in written language. Sometimes, if you don’t know the differences, you may have (9)________ in understanding what a foreigner said. Section B【课前预习】根据首字母提示完成单词拼写1. She was still w____ after her illness.2. I’m too s_____ to watch the end of the show.3. It’s not easy to m______ a foreign language.4. The teacher asked the students to r______ the story he just read. 5. Please read a______ so that I can hear you. 【课后巩固】I. 汉译英1. 你同意他说得话吗?
Do you ___________________ what he said?2. 你害怕在夜间出去吗?
______ you ________________out at night?3. 我们应当帮助处于困境中的人。
We should help the people who are _____________.4. 如果你需要帮助,请向警察求助。
If you need any help, please ________________________.5. 他不擅长在公共场合说英语。
He _____________________ English ________________. 6. 抱歉,我不能和那些外国人进行长对话。
Sorry, I can’t ___________________ those foreigners.II. 简化下列句子中的宾语从句1. Could you tell me how I can get to the station?
Could you tell me __________ to the station?2. We know which road we should take.
We know _____________ take.3. She has forgotten how she can open the door.
She has forgotten ______________ the door.4. They don’t know what they should do next.
They don’t know _____ next.5. Mary didn’t know where she could buy a nice dress.
Mary didn’t know _____________ a nice dress.III. 按要求变化下列句子 1. Yingnan asked his teacher how he could play the violin well. (改为简单句)
Yingnan asked his teacher __________________.2. Both the father and the son have seen the film. (改为否定句)
______ the father _____ the son ____ seen the film.3. “Where will you wait for me?” she asked me. (改为间接引语)
She asked me _____ I _____ wait for her.4. It’s about half an hour’s drive from my home to the station. (对画线部分提问)
______ is it from your home to the station?5. This piece of music sounds really peaceful. (改为感叹句)
____________ this piece of music!IV. 选用所给单词并用其适当形式填空improve, work, save, learn, day, play, fall, happy, million, lock
Science is very useful. They can help people do a lot of work in their (1)____ life. For example, they can help people (2)____ much time to do much work, and they can help people (3)____ out many problems they can’t do easily. Our country asks everyone (4)____ to go to school.Parents buy computers for their children. They hope computers can help them (5)____ their studies in school. They want them to know more. Yet, many of their children use computers (6)______ games, to watch video or to sing. Computers cannot help children to study but make them (7)_____behind. So computers (8)______ in boxes by parents. In some other countries, people like science, but some scientists hate computers. They say computers let (9)______ of people lose their jobs or bring them a lot of trouble. Will computers really bring trouble to people or can they bring people (10)______?
The science brought computer. Is the science god or bad?Section C and D【课前预习】用所给单词的正确形式填空1. There is an _____ (introduce) about Norway in this magazine. 2. A good _____ (lead) is always in close contact with the workers. 3. The boy was too weak to walk any ____ (far). 4. I think he’s a very _____ (learn) man.5. The whole school turned out to welcome those PLA ____ (hero)【课后巩固】I. 汉译英1. 你能就如何提高英语口语水平给我们提些建议吗?
Can you give us ______________ our oral English?2. 当你读一篇文章时,要抓住其主题。
When you read an article, you should __________________________.3. 当你害怕时,试着深呼吸。
When you are afraid, try ________________________.4. 老师建议我们每天读一篇英语文章。
The teacher ____________________ an article of English every day. 5. 当你遇到生词时,你可以查词典。
When you have new words, you can _____________________________.6. 他在课堂上认真听老师讲课,以便能回答老师的问题。
He listened to the teacher carefully in class _________ he could ___________ the teacher’s questions. II. 用所给短语的正确形式完成各句set up, give up, set out, reply for, replay to, set off, show off, show in(into), review for, prove out, show into, prove up 1. They want to ____ the truth in the very near future. 2. His work ____ the boss employed him. 3. We ____ a building near the river. 4. His question ____ me ____ thinking. 5. The day was drawing close for you to ______. 6. Li dong ____ my question. 7. Wang Lin rose to _____ us. 8. She ____ the visitors ____ in the morning. 9. Please ____ them _____. I have some questions to ask.10. Mr. Lee ____ Wu Hua ____ the classroom. 11. Han Mei____ that newspaper.12. If his eyes don’t get better, he’ll have to ____ his studies.III. 汉译英 1. 昨天,他坚持要付饭钱。
He ____ for the meal yesterday.2. 他上学时有时到羽毛球俱乐部去。
He went to the badminton club ____________ during his school days.3. 你想要吃饺子吗?
Do you ____________ any dumplings?4. 把英语学好,对我们来说很有好处。
_________ is good ______ us _______ learn English well. 5. 医生告诉他戒酒。
The doctor told him to _____________________.IV. 按要求变化下列各句1. The poor child was lucky that she received many books from Project Hope. (改为简单句) The poor child was _________ many books from Project Hope. 2. Uncle Wang spent two hours repair the computer. (改为同义句)
It took Uncle Wang two hours _____________ the computer. 3. This box is so heavy. Tom can’t carry it. (合并成一句) This box is too heavy ______ Tom ___________.4. John was so careless that he didn’t find the mistakes in the passage. (改为简单句)
John was ________________ the mistakes in the passage. 5. “Don’t play football in the street,” the teacher said to them. (改为间接引语)
The teacher told them ______ football in the street. B卷I. 单项选择1. The boy was so _____ that he didn’t hear anything his mother said.
B. sleeping
D. slept 2. The math problem was so difficult that few students could _____ it. A. answered
B. replied
C. answer to
D. reply to 3. We ____ not to play computer games. A. are told
B. have told
D. tell 4. Do you feel like giving up ____ studying English? A. keep
C. to keep
D. insisting on
5. –Your spoken English is much better!
---_____. A. Yes, please
B. You are right
C. Thank you
D. Not at all 6. No one told me ____it, so I need your help. A. how to do
B. how should I do
C. what to do
D. what should I do 7. –Could you tell me _____ to have the meeting tonight?
---At the meeting-room on the third floor. A. why
D. where8. He hasn’t decided ____ for a holiday. A. to go where
B. where to go
C. why to go
D. if to go 9. –This physics problem is too difficult. Can you show me _____, Wang Lin?
---Sure. A. what to work it out
B. what to work out it
C. how to work it out
D. how to work out it 10. I prefer studying English at home ____ the match. A. to watch
B. to watching
C. watching
D. watch 11. No one ____ that to his face. A. dare say
B. dare saying
C. dare says
D. dares say 12. ---Tom, do you feel like ____ to see a movie?
---OK, let’s go. A. go
D. goes 13. She ____ out alone at night. A. dare not to go
B. dares not go
C. doesn’t dare to go
D. doesn’t dares go 14.---Where can I find Jack?
---He ____ the post office. A. has been to
B. had been to
C. has gone to
D. had gone to 15. Thank you for ___ my grandpa when I was away. A. looking after
B. look after
C. looking at
D. look for II. 补全对话A: Dad, next month we’ll travel to London. But I don’t think I can speak English well. So maybe I’ll not be able to make British people (1)_____________me. B: Well, don’t be so worried. You may be able to make yourself (2)_________. But you may not able to understand them. A: So could you give me some (3)__________(4)_______ how to understand the British?B: It’s important to (5)______ English by listening to the radio or watching English programs from now on. A: I watched a program last night, but I found they spoke too fast. I had (6)______ understanding them.B: That’s the problem. You know, oral English is quite (7)_______ from what we have learnt. A: What should I do then?B: Here are some tapes. You should listen to them again and again. They are all about daily life in Britain. It doesn’t (8)______ if you can’t understand them exactly. A: You mean I should try to get the (9)________ (10)_________ of the dialog. B: That’s right. Try to get the main ideas and you can understand them. When you are talking with a foreigner, if you can’t understand him, you may ask him to speak slowly. A: OK. Thanks for giving me the advice. III. 完形填空When you wave to a friend, you are using sign(手势)languageWhen you smile at someone, you mean to be __1__. When you put one finger in front of your __2__ , you mean “Be quiet.” Yet, people in different countries may use different sign languages. Once an Englishman was in Italy, he could __3__ a little Italian. One day while he was walking in the street, he felt __4__ and went into a restaurant. When the waiter come, the Englishman __5__ his mouth, put his fingers into it and took them out again and moved his lips. In this way, he __6__ to say. “Bring me something to eat.” But the waiter brought him a lot of things to __7__, first tea, then coffee, then milk but no food. The Englishman was sorry that he was not able to tell the waiter he was hungry. He was __8__ to leave the restaurant when another man came in and put his hands on his stomach. And this sign was __9__ enough for the waiter. In a few minutes, the waiter brought him a large place of bread and meat. __10__ the Englishman had his meal in the same way.
1. A. well B. friendly C. fine D. careful 2. A. eyes B. legs C. mouth D. head 3. A. write B. read C. say D. speak 4. A. hungry B. tired C. cold D. ill 5. A. pointed to B. reached for C. touched D. opened 6. A. needed B. meant C. decided D. had 7. A. cat B. watch C. drink D. read 8. A. ready B. sure C again D. afraid 9. A. quick B. big C. strong D. clear 10. A. At once B. At last C. At first D. At timesIV. 阅读理解ALast week, 169 Junior 1 students at No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang took their first no-teacher exam. After the teacher handed out the exam paper, he left the room and never came back. A student collected in the papers when the exam ended. “That test was not only a test of knowledge, but also a test of moral (道德). We wanted to show students how important honesty (诚实) is,” said Cai Wenguo , the school’s headmaster. The school says no cheating (作弊)happened in the test. Next year, it wants 80% of its exams to be without teachers. But students have different ideas. “I was happy and excited during the exam because my teachers trusted (信任) me,” said Lang Yudan, a 13-year-old girl in Class 11. “Schools must trust students a lot not to use invigilators (监考人). But I think it is too early. Some students will cheat if there are no invigilators. And the students will not be able to ask for help when needed,” said Hua Sha. “I don’t like having invigilators in exams. When they walk around the classroom, they make me nervous. I would get higher marks without them in the room because I would feel more relaxed,” Liu Qingxi said. “I think it’s very important to have invigilators in exams. Many students want to check their answers with each other after they have finished papers. And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens. They may make me nervous, but I still think we need them,” Shang guanyuan said. Not using invigilators may be a good idea. But before using it, schools must tell students the importance of honesty and try to find ways to solve something unusual in exams. 1. The passage mainly (主要地) talks about ______________. A. how to pass an exam B. how to make students honest C. whether there is cheating in exams D. whether invigilators are needed in exams . No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang held a no-teacher exam to ______________. A. let the students have a good rest B. teach the students in a better way C. help all the students pass the exam D. find whether the students were honest 3. From what the students have said, we know _____________ A. invigilators really help them a lot B. all of them think it is a good idea C. something unusual never happens in exams D. not all of them agree with the headmaster 4. What does Hua Sha think about no-teacher exams? A. It’s a good idea to have no-teacher exams but something must be done first. B. If there are no invigilators, the students will certainly get lower marks. C. Exams without invigilators will never be held since students are not honest. D. She thinks it’s the best way to show that schools trust their students a lot. 5. In the sentence “And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens” “they” refers to (指)_______________. A. students B. headmasters C. invigilators D. schoolsBThere are about fifteen hundred languages in the world. But only a few of them are very important. English is one of these. Many, many people use it, not only in England and the USA, but also in other parts of the world. About 200,000,000 people speak it as their own language. It is difficult to say how many people are learning it as a foreign language. Many millions of people are trying to do so. Is it easy or difficult to learn English? Different people may have different answers. Have you ever noticed ads (广告) of this kind in the newspapers or magazines? “Learn English in six weeks, or give your money back …”, “easy and funny...”, “Our records and tapes help you master English in a month”. Of course, it never happened quite like this.
The only language that seems easy to learn is the mother tongue. We should remember that we all learned our own language well when we were children. If we could learn English in the same way, it would not seem so difficult. Think of what a small child does. He listens to what people say. He tries what he hears.
So it is hard to say that learning English is easy. We must do a lot of practice. And practice needs great effort and takes much time. Good teachers, records, tapes, books, and dictionaries will be helpful, but they cannot do the student’s work for him. 6. How many languages are very important in the world?
C. About 1,500.
D. Many. 7. If we want to learn English well, what shall we do?
A. We should study it without any help.
B. We must do a lot of practice.
C. We need to get much money back.
D. We must live in England or America. 8. How does the writer like the ads in the newspapers or magazines?
A. He thinks the ads very expensive.
B. He thinks the ads are true.
C. It never happened quite like what the ads said.
D. He believes “Learn English in six weeks, or give your money back”. 9. Which language is easy to learn?
A. English.
B. Chinese.
C. Japanese.
D. The mother language. 10. Which countries use English as mother tongue?
A. China and France.
B. Japan and Italy.
C. England and America.
D. Germany and hag.V. 写作有人问为什么在中国我们要学习英语呢?因为它是世界上最重要的语言之一。英语被广泛用于不同国家间的商务往来。而且世界上有四分之三的书籍和报纸都是用英文写的。如果你懂得英语,你就能欣赏更多的好书。英语的确是通向知识的桥梁。 因此,我们必须多做”听、说、读、写”方面的练习。如果你在英语学习上多下功夫,学好英语是不困难的。 1. final
4. exercise
5. retell 【课后巩固】I. 1. where he could find
2. when we’ll hold
3. when to start
4. where to put II. 1. when to have
2. how to make
3. when to have/ hold
4. where to buy
5. what to say III. 1. come
4. American
5. similar
7. Generally
8. spaking
9. difficulty
10. see Section B【课前预习】1. weak
5. aloud 【课后巩固】I. 1. agree with
2. A afraid of going
3. in trouble
4. ask for the policeman
5. isn’ in public
6. have a long conversationII. 1. how to get
2. which road to
3. how to open
4. what to do
5. where to buy III. 1. how to plat the violin well
3. would/ should
4. How far
5. H sounds Section C and D【课前预习】1. introduction
3. farther
4. learned
5. heroes 【课后巩固】I. 1. some advice on how to improve
2. get the main idea of
3. to have a deep breath
4. advise us to read
5. look them up in a dictionary
6. reply to/ answerII. 1.. prove up
2. proved out
5. set out
6. replied to
7. reply for
11. reviews for
12. give up III. 1. insisted on paying
2. at times/ sometimes
3. feel like having
5. give up drinkingIV 1. lucky enough to receive
2. to repair
3. to carry
4. not careful enough to find
5. not to play B卷I. 1. C。so后应该接形容词。四个单词只有sleepy是形容词,意思是“困倦的”。
2. D。reply表示回答时为不及物动词后接to。answer为及物动词。
3. A。从本句句意看,是“我们被告知”。
4. D。give up后接动词的-ing形式。
5.C。在接受别人表扬时,应该表示感谢。
6. A。只能说how to do it不能说what to do it。
7. D。从答句可以看出,询问的是地点。
8. B。if不能和不定式短语连用。
9. B。it要放在work out中间。
10. B。这是prefer doing sth to doing sth句型。
11. A。dare为情态动词。
12. C。feel like表示愿望,后接动词的-ing形式。
13. C。dare做实义动词时可以按照一般动词进行否定。
14. A。从询问来看,Jack此时不在这里,用has gone to。
15. A。介词for后接动词的-ing形式。II. 1. understand
2. understood
5. practice
6. difficulty
7. different
10. ideasIII. 1. B。smile这一动作表示友好,friendly为形容词,表示“友好”。
2. C。按照常识,是把手指放在嘴边。
3. D。语言名称前用speak。
4. A。到饭店里一定是感到饿了。
5. D。张开嘴巴,用open.
6. B。mean to do sth 意思是“打算”。
7. C。从句后列举的tea,coffee和milk来看,都属于饮料。
8. A。be ready to表示“正要做某事”。
9. D。最后终于给出了清楚的手势。clear意思是“清楚的”。
10. B。at last意思是“最后”,常用在一些故事的最后,引出结局。
IV. A) 1. D。这是一个综合题。读完全文才能看出,本文主要讨论监考员在考试中的必要性。
2. B。用没有监考员的方式培养学生自觉性,这是一种很好的教育方式。
3. D。倒数第二段这种观点是和校长的观点对立的。
4. A。这位Hua Sha同学的观点是一分为二的。既肯定了这个做法,又指出了其中的不足。
5. C。能够处理考场以外事件的应该是监考员。 B) 6. A。从短文的第二段可以看出。注意设问中的very important。
7. B。根据作者的观点是多做训练。
8. C。细读短文中提到的虚假广告可以得知。
9. D。根据常识可以判断出来。
10. C。V. One possible version:Someone asks why we learn English in China, because it is one of the world’s most important languages. It is widely used for business between different countries. And three quarters of the world’s books and newspapers are written in English. If you know English, you can enjoy more good books. It’s like a bridge for us to learn more knowledge. So we must do more listening, speaking, reading and writing practice. If you work hard on English, it’s not difficult to learn it well.7C学科网,最大最全的中小学教育资源网站,教学资料详细分类下载!欢迎加入7C学科网,请记住我们的域名:
高速下载器地址
备用下载地址:
推荐学习视频:
下载排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 give us a shout 的文章

随机推荐