I usuaiiy get manyide ...

英语翻译My lifing habbits I have some habbits,some are good,but some are bad.I usuaiiy get up early.Because I think it is good for me.I often 6:40 go to school.After school,I always in the class do my homeworks and my friend go to school canteen.I like on the net play computer game and check information.Erevy day I eat many vegetables,they are all green.My mather say they are very good for you.Many children dosen't like vegetables and fruit.That will make them unhealthy.So I tell to them,it isn't true.What about your lifing habbits?
csr是超人040
译文:我的生活习惯我有许多生活习惯,一些是好的,一些是不好的.我常常起得很早,因为我想这对我的身体很好.我经常6:40去学校.放学后,我总是呆在教室里做我的作业而我的朋友到学校的小卖部买东西吃.我喜欢在网上玩电脑游戏,查资料.每天我都吃很多的蔬菜,它们都是绿色的.妈妈说这对身体好,许多小孩子不喜欢吃蔬菜和水果,那会让他们不健康的,所以我常常告诉他们,不吃蔬菜和水果是不对的.你们的生活习惯呢?你的原文总体说很好,但是有一些语法错误.My living habitI have many habits,some are good,but some others are bad.Usually,I get up early,because I think it is good for my health.I often go to school at 6:40,After school,I would do my homework in the classroom and my friends go to buy something to eat in the school canteen(食堂,小卖部).I like to play computer games and check some information on the internet.Every day I eat a lot of vegetables which are all green.Mother say they are good for my health,but many children don't like vegetables and fruit that will affect their health and development(发育),so I tell them that it is not right.What about your living habits?好了,这样就可以了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的生活习惯我有很多的习惯,有些是好习惯,而有些是有害的。我平常都会很早起床,因为我认为这对我有益。我经常是6:40去上学。在学校里,我总是呆在教室里做我的作业,我的同学就去学校食堂。我喜欢在网上打游戏或者查询资料为。我每天过都会吃很多的蔬菜,这些都是绿色食品。我妈妈说吃这对我有好处,很多的孩子都不喜欢吃蔬菜和水果。这样他们会不健康的。所以我告诉他们这些都是真的。 你的生活习惯又是什么呢...
我的生活习惯 我有一些习惯
一些是好的 相比也有一些不好的。 我经常很早起床。因为我认为这对我有益。我经常在6点40去学校。放学之后,我总是在教室里做我的家庭作业并和我的朋友去学校的食堂。我喜欢上网玩电脑游戏和查信息。我每天吃许多蔬菜,他们都是绿色的。我妈说他们对我有益。许多孩子不喜欢蔬菜和水果。这使的他们不健康。因此我告诉他们这些都是真的。。你的生活习惯又是什么呢?...
我的生活习惯
我有一些习惯,一些是好的,但是一些不好 我通常起的很早。因为我认为那对我很好,我经常在6点40去上学,放学后,我经常在教室做作业并和我的朋友去学校的食堂。我喜欢上网玩电脑游戏和查信息。我每天吃许多蔬菜,他们都是绿色的。我妈说他们对我很好。许多孩子不喜欢蔬菜水果。那会使他们不健康。所以我告诉他们那是不对的。你的生活习惯怎么样?...
扫描下载二维码I got many gifts on my birthday.I like_____of them.A.all B.both C.much用合适的理由填空求大神帮助
I got many gifts on my birthday.I like___all__of them.A.all B.both C.much 我在生日那天收到很多礼物,我喜欢全部的礼物.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I Love You Forever丶丶! 的翻译是:我爱你 Forever丶丶 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I Love You Forever丶丶!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我爱你直到永远丶丶!
我爱你 Forever丶丶 !
我爱你 Forever丶丶 !
我爱你forever丶丶!
我爱你永远丶丶!
相关内容&a我们必须摆正两者的关系,两手抓,以此来让企业平稳、和谐的发展。 We must square both the relations, grabs with both hands, lets the enterprise steadily by this, the harmonious development. & aI'm out of the office 我是在办公室外面 & aengineering meeting off site 工程学会议站点 & amay i request you to stop talking? 我可以请求您停止谈? & a愿你每一天都快乐 Hopes you every one day all joyfully & a有什么不好的地方吗 Has any not good place & a从我的理解来看 Looked from mine understanding & a或者是退钱 Or is refunds & a竹林 Bamboo grove & aMelinda and I extend our sincere condolences to Steve Jobs’ family & friends. The world rarely sees someone who made such a profound impact 您的时间是有限的,因此不浪费它居住别人的生活 & a可见阿伦既是一位伟大的球员更是一位伟大的父亲。 Obviously Arran not only is a great player is a great father. & a我曾经参加过2006年报社举办的全国中学生英语夏令营 I have attended the national middle-school student English summer training camp which in 2006 the newspaper office conducts & a我不知道我在想什么 I did not know I am thinking any & aa toll-free number 一次免费电话 & a参与著写 Participation is writing & a所以在早饭之后。我去买了一款电子游戏。在我回到家之后,我就开始玩了起来 Therefore after breakfast.I have bought a section computer game.Gets the home after me, I started to play have gotten up & aWe invite you to further explore the career opportunities available at Intel. 我们邀请您进一步探索事业机会可利用在英特尔。 & a我希望我能快点成年,因为这样就可以做自己想做的事 I hoped I can be a bit faster grown-up, because like this may make the matter which oneself wants to do & aYou'd better be quickly 您应该是迅速 & acontrolable controlable & ajohn has collected about 10.000 stamps 约翰收集了大约10.000邮票 & aThe domain or website you are trying to access is no longer here 您设法访问的领域或网站不再是这里 & aString was not recognized as a valid DateTime.Couldn't store
in Modified Column. Expected type is DateTime. 串未被认可,不是一家合法的DateTime.Could商店& 19:15 :20&在修改过的专栏。 期望的类型日期-时间。 & athese dictate which side of the road to use 这些口授哪边的路使用 & ahow is it possible that this bike is so cheap? Loading.. 怎么是它可能的这辆自行车是很便宜的? 装载。 & a你永远也看不到我最寂寞时候的样子,因为只有你不在我身边的时候,我才最寂寞。 You forever also blind my loneliest time appearance, because only then you not at I side time, I am only then loneliest. & aplease listen to my heart?? 请听我的心脏? ? & a晚安 我爱你 The good night I love you & aCan keep themselves busy as an excuse to avoid missing you all sorts of weak 可能保持自己繁忙作为借口避免想念您各种各样微弱 & aThe god will bless you 神将保佑您 & aI usuaiiy go fishing once a week and I play take twice a week。 I usuaiiy去每周一次钓鱼,并且我每个星期两次演奏作为。 & a不要担心你上大学的费用 Do not worry you go to college expense & aearlythismorning null & a在4月8号 正在翻译,请等待...
& afunctional membranous material 功能膜材料 & aSide man, did you know I love you so, really love you so 旁边人,您知道我爱你如此,真正地爱您如此 & a我相信这是我们明智的决定! I believed this is our unwise decision! & airq holder for pci steering irq持有人为pci指点 & a要相信自己是独一无二的 Must believe oneself is unique & a未来是属于我们的 Future will be belongs to us & aEdge is the day set, were in man-made. 边缘是天集合,在人造。 & a这俩天去咖啡厅做服务员 This pair day goes to the cafe to be the service person & aLeaf Cutin Monomers, Cuticular Waxes, and Blackspot Resistance in Rose 叶子角质单体、表皮的蜡和黑点抵抗在罗斯 & aDance like nobody’ love like you’ve never been hurt. Sing like nobody’ live like it’s heaven on earth. null & a懂得越多 Understands many & aweather patterns 气候类型 & a起居室又干净又整洁,餐桌也已摆好了 The living room also is clean also is neat, the dinner table has also suspended & a许多人都喜欢吃薯条,实际上它对你的健康有害 Many people all like eating the potato strip, in fact it to your health harmful & a想你不会停止! Thought you cannot stop! & a交谈中回避眼神交流被认为是不礼貌的 In the conversation avoids the look exchange to consider not politeness & a好好利用我们的小图书馆,发挥她最大的力量 Uses our small library well, displays she biggest strength & ado
me 正在翻译,请等待...
& abut people must also remember it is impertant to stay away form a balanced lifestyle 但人们必须也记住它是impertant离开形式一种平衡的生活方式 & a拥有强健的体魄 Has the strong body and spirit & ayour introduction shows you are in singapore 您的介绍展示您在新加坡 & a你是怎么找到我的QQ号码? How did you find my QQ number? & aI Love You Forever丶丶! 我爱你永远丶丶! &

我要回帖

更多关于 manyide 的文章

随机推荐