阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& “This is an open lett...”习题详情
258位同学学习过此题,做题成功率74.8%
This is an open letter to the three people who stole my handbag from the department store I am employed as a shop assistant .When you took my bag, I don't know what you thought you were going to get.With my wages, there's not much left on a Tuesday.I hope the £5 was useful to you .I have informed the &social security office so you won't be able to cash the child benefit next week .I hope that won't leave you too short.But if you really need a couple of pounds, I suppose you could always cash one of the two checks left in my check book.Of course,I phoned the bank right away and the check-casing card is no longer valid, so it won’t be much use to you .Actually I don't mind about the money too much.We single parents who work to support our families understand only too well what it means to be short of cash .However, I don’t suppose it went very far among the three of you.Sorry about that!I wish you had left the bag behind and just taken the wallet and check book.There were all kinds of papers in it, and notes and things that I really need.I really think that was very inconsiderate of you .I mean, how would you like something like that to happen to you?Well, perhaps the bag will turn up.It wasn't even an expensive one.just a plain, old brown leather shoulder bag.You probably dumped it in the nearest rubbish bin or threw it into the bushes. We've looked around, of course, but no one saw which way you went after you left the shop.I'm not really angry with you.I know how the pressures of modern living can affect us, but I am sad at the loss of my personal things.I feel violated and helpless.The police were very icy, and they just shrugged(耸) their shoulders."It happens all the time," they told me .Some small comfort, I suppose.But I've lost just a little more faith in human nature.And as my young son said when I told him what had happened, "Why? Mummy, why us?" I couldn't answer that question.I wonder if you can.【小题1】In writing Paragraph 2, the writer wants to&&&&.A.describe the contents of the bag in detail.B.give some suggestions to the three thievesC.tell the thieves hardly any money was availableD.state the fact that she was careless with the money【小题2】Which of the following is the most valuable to the writer?A.The cash in her bag.B.The papers and notes in the bag.C.The handbag itself.D.The check books in the bag.【小题3】What can we conclude about the police?A.They have doubts about human nature.B.They show sympathy for the woman.C.They think the case quite common.D.They are unable to find the thieves.【小题4】Why does the author write the letter?A.To give the thieves a serious warning.B.To complain about the fall of morality.C.To call people’s attention to their belongings.D.To express her affection for her valuable bag.CBCB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-北京市东城区高三下学期二模英语试题
分析与解答
习题“This is an open letter to the three people who stole my handbag from the department store I am employed a...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
This is an open letter to the three people who stole my handbag from the department store I am emplo...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“This is an open lett...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“This is an open letter to the three people who stole my handbag from the department store I am employed as a shop assistant .When you took my bag, I don't know what you thought you were going to get.With my wages, there's not much left on a Tuesday.I hope the £5 was useful to you .I have informed the social security office so you won't be able to cash the child benefit next week .I hope that won't leave you too short.But if you really need a couple of pounds, I suppose you could always cash one of the two checks left in my check book.Of course,I phoned the bank right away and the check-casing card is no longer valid, so it won’t be much use to you .Actually I don't mind about the money too much.We single parents who work to support our families understand only too well what it means to be short of cash .However, I don’t suppose it went very far among the three of you.Sorry about that!I wish you had left the bag behind and just taken the wallet and check book.There were all kinds of papers in it, and notes and things that I really need.I really think that was very inconsiderate of you .I mean, how would you like something like that to happen to you?Well, perhaps the bag will turn up.It wasn't even an expensive one.just a plain, old brown leather shoulder bag.You probably dumped it in the nearest rubbish bin or threw it into the bushes. We've looked around, of course, but no one saw which way you went after you left the shop.I'm not really angry with you.I know how the pressures of modern living can affect us, but I am sad at the loss of my personal things.I feel violated and helpless.The police were very icy, and they just shrugged(耸) their shoulders."It happens all the time," they told me .Some small comfort, I suppose.But I've lost just a little more faith in human nature.And as my young son said when I told him what had happened, "Why? Mummy, why us?" I couldn't answer that question.I wonder if you can.【小题1】In writing Paragraph 2, the writer wants to____.A.describe the contents of the bag in detail.B.give some suggestions to the three thievesC.tell the thieves hardly any money was availableD.state the fact that she was careless with the money【小题2】Which of the following is the most valuable to the writer?A.The cash in her bag.B.The papers and notes in the bag.C.The handbag itself.D.The check books in the bag.【小题3】What can we conclude about the police?A.They have doubts about human nature.B.They show sympathy for the woman.C.They think the case quite common.D.They are unable to find the thieves.【小题4】Why does the author write the letter?A.To give the thieves a serious warning.B.To complain about the fall of morality.C.To call people’s attention to their belongings.D.To express her affection for her valuable bag.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“This is an open letter to the three people who stole my handbag from the department store I am employed as a shop assistant .When you took my bag, I don't know what you thought you were going to get.With my wages, there's not much left on a Tuesday.I hope the £5 was useful to you .I have informed the social security office so you won't be able to cash the child benefit next week .I hope that won't leave you too short.But if you really need a couple of pounds, I suppose you could always cash one of the two checks left in my check book.Of course,I phoned the bank right away and the check-casing card is no longer valid, so it won’t be much use to you .Actually I don't mind about the money too much.We single parents who work to support our families understand only too well what it means to be short of cash .However, I don’t suppose it went very far among the three of you.Sorry about that!I wish you had left the bag behind and just taken the wallet and check book.There were all kinds of papers in it, and notes and things that I really need.I really think that was very inconsiderate of you .I mean, how would you like something like that to happen to you?Well, perhaps the bag will turn up.It wasn't even an expensive one.just a plain, old brown leather shoulder bag.You probably dumped it in the nearest rubbish bin or threw it into the bushes. We've looked around, of course, but no one saw which way you went after you left the shop.I'm not really angry with you.I know how the pressures of modern living can affect us, but I am sad at the loss of my personal things.I feel violated and helpless.The police were very icy, and they just shrugged(耸) their shoulders."It happens all the time," they told me .Some small comfort, I suppose.But I've lost just a little more faith in human nature.And as my young son said when I told him what had happened, "Why? Mummy, why us?" I couldn't answer that question.I wonder if you can.【小题1】In writing Paragraph 2, the writer wants to____.A.describe the contents of the bag in detail.B.give some suggestions to the three thievesC.tell the thieves hardly any money was availableD.state the fact that she was careless with the money【小题2】Which of the following is the most valuable to the writer?A.The cash in her bag.B.The papers and notes in the bag.C.The handbag itself.D.The check books in the bag.【小题3】What can we conclude about the police?A.They have doubts about human nature.B.They show sympathy for the woman.C.They think the case quite common.D.They are unable to find the thieves.【小题4】Why does the author write the letter?A.To give the thieves a serious warning.B.To complain about the fall of morality.C.To call people’s attention to their belongings.D.To express her affection for her valuable bag.”相似的习题。龙南中学彭荣华英语工作室
当前位置:当前位置:&&
The sun is just rising in the morning of another day. What can I wish that this day may bring me? Nothing that shall make the world or others poorer, nothing at the
but just thos
上传: 彭荣华 &&&&更新时间: 21:56:05
the sun is just rising in the morning of another day. what can i wish that this day may bring me? nothing that shall make the world or others poorer, nothing at the
but just those few things which in their coming do not stop me but touch me rather, as they pass and gather strength.
朝阳又在新的一天中冉冉升起。我期许这一天带给我什么呢?我希望带给我的不是令世界或他人更贫穷的东西,不是损害别人的东西,而是那些微小的、能触动我的东西,它们经过时,或者不断聚集力量之时不会妨碍我。
i wish that this day could bring me a few friends, who understand me, and y i also wish that this day could bring me a work to do which has real value.
我希望这一天能够带给我一些惺惺相惜的朋友,希望我们友谊长存;我也希望这一天能够给我带来一份真正有价值的工作。
i wish that this day could bring me a mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be not blazed, and i wish that this day could bring me an understanding heart.
我希望这一天能够带给我无畏远行的胸怀,即使旅途没有光亮的照耀;我还希望这一天能够带给我善解人意的心。
i wish that this day could bring me a sight of the eternal hills, and the blue sea stretching to the horizon, and of something beautiful which the hands of men have made.
我希望这一天能够让我看到永恒的山冈,看到辽阔无边的蓝色海洋,看到人类的双手造就的美丽事物。
i wish that this day could bring me a sense of humor, and the power to laugh, a little leisure with nothing to do.
我希望这一天能够带给我幽默感,笑的力量和无事可做的片刻悠闲。
and i crave for a few moments of quiet, silent meditation in the morning of this day.
这一天的早上,我渴望片刻安静的沉思静想。
1.at the expense of& 以 ... 作为代价
she completed the work at the expense of her health.
她完成了工作,但损害了健康。
2.bring sb. sth. 带给某人某物
she brings some cakes to us.
她给我们带来些蛋糕。
3.even though& 即使, 尽管
even though he tried, he still lagged behind other runners.
尽管他努力了,仍落在其他赛跑者之后。
4.stretch to 延伸;伸展
vast meadows stretch to the east.
辽阔的草场向东伸展。
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言阅读理解。
Wang Lei 1._____
The most difficult thing about learning English is to remember new words. I study the words and remember
them, but a week later I have forgotten most of them. When reading something in English, I always get into trouble when I come across a new word. There must be a better way to learn new words.
Li Qiang 2. _____
I have been studying English for so long now, but I don't enjoy it any more. I used to like it, but now I feel
that I'm not making any progress, I'm just not motivated (有动力的) any more. I wish there was something I
could do to make me interested in studying English again.
Fang Zhe 3. _____
I wish I could improve my spoken English. Every time when I take part in a group discussion or try to
speak English to someone, I find it difficult to express myself. I don't know what to say and I can't think of
the words I need.
Huang Wei 4. _____
I don't like English at all. Why do we have to study English? I'd rather spend more time on math and
science, because I think those subjects are more important.
Zhong Mei 5. _____
I think it is easy to remember new grammar rules. But when writing something, I always make a lot of
mistakes. How can I learn to use the rules that I have learned?
根据以上五位学生在英语学习中遇到的困难, 从所给的选项A-E中,选出每个人所需要读的文章。
A. How to speak good English B. How to put English grammar to use C. How to master (掌握) English words D. How to realize the importance of English
E. How to get interested in English_科教类阅读 - 看题库
阅读理解。
&&&&Wang Lei 1._____ &&& The most difficult thing about learning English is to remember new words. I study the words and remember them, but a week later I have forgotten most of them. When reading something in English, I always get intotrouble when I come across a new word. There must be a better way to learn new words. &&& Li Qiang 2. _____ &&& I have been studying English for so long now, but I don't enjoy it any more. I used to like it, but now I feel that I'm not making any progress, I'm just not motivated (有动力的) any more. I wish there was something I could do to make me interested in studying English again. &&& Fang Zhe 3. _____ &&& I wish I could improve my spoken English. Every time when I take part in a group discussion or try to speak English to someone, I find it difficult to express myself. I don't know what to say and I can't think of the words I need. &&& Huang Wei 4. _____ &&& I don't like English at all. Why do we have to study English? I'd rather spend more time on math and science, because I think those subjects are more important.&& &Zhong Mei 5. _____ &&& I think it is easy to remember new grammar rules. But when writing something, I always make a lot of mistakes. How can I learn to use the rules that I have learned?
根据以上五位学生在英语学习中遇到的困难, 从所给的选项A-E中,选出每个人所需要读的文章。 A. How to speak good EnglishB. How to put English grammar to useC. How to master (掌握) English wordsD. How to realize the importance of English E. How to get interested in English
1-5: CEADB翻译I wish I had something just the factor between me and my neighbor’s room.
★撒比☆233
答:这是《小马过河》托福听力场景分类(上)听力稿 之一:宿舍噪音
中的一句话:W:So how do you like living in the renovated dorms?
M:There aren't much different than the old dorms,just some new pane(不认...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Questions 54 through 58: Listen to a conversation between two studentsGirl:
So how do you like living in the renovated dorms?Boy: They are not much different than the old dorms, just some n...
我希望我有什么东西因子在我与我的邻居的房间
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 wish you the best 的文章

随机推荐