fing头k王之王 粤语 you,love you,m...

hai i.m going findtyou haio i.m going to fing you i love you .是什么意思_百度知道求When You Find Love的歌词+翻译_百度知道问一首很好听的歌名_百度知道小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:D小题5:D试题分析:这是三则招领启事或寻物启事。第一则是招领启事,Jack捡到了一串钥匙;第二则和第三则是寻物启事,Miller丢失了一辆旧的自行车,Louis丢失了一本小说。小题1:细节理解题。第一则found 是一个招领启事,根据这个招领启事可知,Jack捡到了一串钥匙,a set of keys,故如果你丢了钥匙的话,应该找他去认领。故选A。小题2:细节理解题。这个题目问到的是Miller丢了什么东西,我们在短文中搜索Miller这个名字可知,他出现在第二则lost,寻物启事里。根据这个启事的内容可知,Miller丢失的是An old bike.,一辆旧的自行车。故选C。小题3:细节理解题。这个题目问我们Louis来自哪里,我们在短文中寻找Louis可知,他出现在第三则寻物启事里。根据这个启事里的内容I’m from Class 6, Grade 7.可知,Louis来自于7年级6班。故选D。小题4:词义猜测题。根据短文的第三者寻物启事可知, Yesterday, I lost a novel written by Mo Yan. Its name is Frog. Louis昨天丢失了一本莫言写的小说,小说的名字叫《蛙》,故这里frog 指的是一本小说的名字。故选D。小题5:推理判断题。根据第一则招领启事可知,Jack捡到了一串钥匙,不是丢了一串钥匙,故A不对;根据第二则寻物启事可知Miller丢了一辆自行车,并没有说他捡到了一本小说,故B不对;根据第一则招领启事中There is a toy bear on it可知,Jack捡到的钥匙上有一个玩具小熊,不是玩具小猪,故C不对;根据第三则寻物启事中I lost a novel written by Mo Yan可知,莫言是一个作家。故选D。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
I’m going to take my family to have an overseas trip. My wife, our two children and I will all go along. My elder brother is going with us. He has never been overseas and he is even more excited than the children. My father is so old that he’d like to stay at home and takes care of the house.We’re going by train to New York, and then take a ship to Europe. When we arrive in Europe, we’re going to several countries for sightseeing. We’ll go to places either by train or by bus. We’re going to fly home. It took us a long time to decide where to go, but I think we have planned a very interesting trip. We will go to England, France and Italy. My wife is very interested in going to France because she is a teacher of French. And my brother, who speaks very good Italian, is looking forward to the trip to Italy.We also talked about how we would go to Europe. At first we wanted to fly because it would be faster and would save more time. But my brother likes to take a boat trip and the children enjoy that, too.小题1:My brother is very excited because__________.A.he has many friends in other countriesB.he has never traveled by plane C.he wanted to buy some books in ItalyD.he has never been overseas小题2:We’re coming back home by________.A.seaB.airC.busD.train小题3:In Europe, we will________.A.go sightseeing at the seasideB.go to different countries by ship C.buy a lot of presentsD.go from place to place by train or by bus小题4:My wife works in a ________.A.hospitalB.factoryC.shopD.school小题5:My brother and my children would like to_________.A.do some shopping in EuropeB.study the Italian language in Italy C.enjoy a trip by shipD.learn French in France
Many young people use computers, but few of them know how to look after them. Remember the following notice when you use your computer. ·Keep your computer in a cool, dry room. &&&小题1:&&&Moisture (潮湿) is also bad for them. Most computers work best at a temperature of 5℃—30℃. ·小题2:&&Smoke of all kinds is very bad for many parts of a computer and can cause many problems. ·小题3:&Pieces of food and even a little water in the keyboard can also cause many problems. ·Make sure that the keyboard and screen (屏幕) are the correct height (高度) for you. &&小题4:&·Make sure the screen is the correct distance (距离) from your eyes. If you wear glasses, make sure these glasses are correct for using the computer. &&&小题5:&&&·Keep you screen clean and don’t make it too bright. A dirty screen can hurt your eyes. A very bright screen can also be bad for your eyes. 将下列句子的序号填在横线上,使短文完整。A.Some people use a different pair of glasses when they use a computer. B.Too much or too little heat (热量) is bad for computers. C.Don’t eat or drink when you are near your computer. D.If they are not the correct height, you will get a backache.E. Don’t let people smoke near your computer.
For RentA big apartment(单元房) for a family of three people.¥650 a month. Call Mr. Zhang.Tel:(010).WantedLooking for a quiet single room under $120 per month. Please callHarry at
138-.LostID cardName:Dick&Number:125510Please call
(010).FoundA red bag with some books. Come to Room 402 in the evening or call White at (010).小题1:Please call &&&&&&&&&&&to rent a three-bedroom apartment.A.(010)B.138- C.(010)D.(010)小题2:You can rent your single room to&&&&&&&&&for $120 per month. A.DickB.HarryC.WhiteD.Mr. Zhang小题3:If you find an ID card, you can call &&&&&&&&&&&at (010).A.WhiteB.HarryC.DickD.Mr. Zhang小题4:If you can’t find your bag, you can &&&&&&&&&&&to get it back in the evening.A.call (010)B.go to Room 402C.call HarryD.go to look for a single room小题5:You want to rent a big apartment for your family for three months.You must take out&&&&&&&&&.A.¥1 950B.$1 950C.¥650D.$650
“Thanks. We’d love to. What time?” or “___小题1:___”However, it is not polite to say “No, we wouldn't!”Sometimes, the British use expressions that sound like invitations but which are not invitations. For example, “___小题2:___” These are usually just polite ways of ending a talk. They are not real invitations because they don't mention an exact time or day. They just show that the person is trying to be friendly and the answers are “Yes, that would be nice.” or “___小题3:___”.So next time you hear what sounds like an invitation, listen carefully. Is it a real invitation or is the person just being friendly?小题4:What is the article mainly about?A.Britain.B.A letter to friends.C.Invitations.D.A talk with friends.
阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)Dear WendyThanks for your letter. Now I’ll tell you about myself.My name is Kitty. I am 12. My birthday is on October 12th. I am from America. I’m in Class 3, Grade 7. We learn Chinese at our school. Our Chinese teacher’s name is Wang Hao.Here are some of my friends. Jimmy is tall and he has black hair. He is good at playing basketball. He is in the Basketball Club. May is short and she wears glasses and a yellow dress. She likes English very much and is good at speaking English. Sally is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming. She swims best in the swimming team.I like music. I’m a boy with glasses. Write to me soon and tell me about your friend.YoursKittyKitty’s &&小题1:&&NameLooks&&小题2:&&JimmyHe has &&&小题3:&&&hair and is tall.He is a &&&小题4:&&&of the Basketball Club.MayShe &&&小题5:&&&glasses and a yellow &&&小题6:&&.She can speak
English very &&&小题7:&&.SallyHer hair is &&&小题8:&&.She loves &&&小题9:&&. She is a very good &&&小题10:&&.
Last week, Mrs.Milly went to London. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop. “I can ask him the way,”she said to herself. “Excuse me, ”she said . “Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?” The man smiled happily. He did not understand English! He is a tourist.&&&Then he put his hand into his pocket ( 口袋 ), and took out a phrasebook (常用语手册). He opened the book and found a phrase. He read the phrase slowly. “I am sorry,” he said. “I do not speak English.”根据文章判断正误.(正确的写A,错误的写 B& ,文章未提到的写NM)小题1:Mrs Milly went to London last week.小题2:Mrs Milly asked a man the way to a bus stop.小题3:The man didn’t know the way to King Street.小题4:The man was a tourist and he knew English well.小题5:The phrasebook was in the hand of the man.
Some parents are worrying that their children wouldn’t like meals. In fact, most children are usually ready to eat almost anything that is offered to them. A child often likes food unless it is badly cooked. Never ask a child whether he likes or dislikes a food, never discuss likes and dislikes in front of him or allow anybody else to do so . If the father says that he hates fat meat or the mother refuses some vegetables in the child’s hearing, he may copy this action. Parents should agree to the fact that he likes everything and he probably will . At meal times, it is a good idea to give a child a small part at one time rather than give him as much as he may eat all together. Do not talk too much to the child during meal times, but let him get on with his food. And do not allow him to leave the table at once after a meal , or he will soon learn to eat his food hurriedly so he can hurry back to the toys in his room . Never coax(哄骗)or make a child eat, or he will think he eats for you. Don’t you think it is the same with study ?小题1:A child will probably eat ________ if it is not badly cooked.A.only a little of the foodB.almost all of the foodC.some of the foodD.all of the food小题2:&&&&&&&&can make a child like eating more.A.Offering as much as possibleB.The way parents eatC.Playing with toysD.The way a meal is well cooked and served小题3:Which of the following is a good action before a child during meal times?A.To discuss the food a parent dislikes.B.To talk a lot to the child.C.To ask a child what food he likes or dislikes.D.Never discuss likes or dislikes of food.小题4:If a child is allowed to leave the table at once after a meal ,he will _______ .A.eat moreB.stop eatingC.learn to eat hurriedlyD.dislike the meal小题5:From the passage, parents should learn that it’s better ________________.A.to coax the child to do his homeworkB.to make the child study C.not to make the child work on his lessons D.not to help the child with his study
Nancy is an English school girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little brother. His name is John. John is only four. Nancy likes him very much.   Today is Sunday. Nancy wants to do her homework. She takes out her pencil-box and opens it. “Oh, dear! where’s my pen? “She can’t find her pen. She goes to ask her brother in his bedroom.   “John! I can’t find my pen. Can you see. . . Oh, what are you doing with my pen? ”  “I’m writing to my friend, Peter. “ John answers.   “But how can you? You don’t know how to write! ”“It doesn’t matter. Peter can’t read. ” John says. 小题1:How old is Nancy’s brother? A.FiveB.FourC.SixD.Three小题2:________ can’t find her pen. A.NancyB.PeterC.JohnD.Friend小题3:Where’s John? A.In the school.B.In a shop.C.In his bedroom.D.In her father’s car.小题4:Which is not right?A.Nancy finds her pen in John’s room.B.John can’t write.C.John is writing with her sister’s pen.D.Peter can read.小题5:John and Peter are ________.A.friendsB.EnglishC.at homeD.school girls
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 fing头k王之王 粤语 的文章

随机推荐