keep themkeep in mind th什...

keep them in mind Please keep them in mind while you watch and listen.那个课文里说的是这句?them in mind 重点是them是什么东西
牢记他们或记住他们them指代的是你观看和听到的东西
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Since the two different inbound routes are often different in character, it is better to keep them separate.
由于这两个不同的入向路由通常具有不同的特征,所以最好将二者分离开。
The blacks' new aggressive assertion of their separate identity helps to strengthen white segregationists, who are only too happy to keep them separate.
黑人新近把自己身份分离出去的激烈言辞更坚定了白人隔离拥护者的信念——巴不得让他们分离出去。
In SOA, as in mature EAI, separation of concerns is key, and thus an "integration layer" in SOA might perform both semantic and non-semantic actions, but must keep them separate architecturally.
与成熟的EAI一样,在SOA中关注点隔离是关键,因此SOA中的 “集成层”可以执行语义和非语义这两类操作,但是必须在架构层面上把它们隔离开。
Holy things only exist because of safeguards, rules that keep them separate, that demarcate them.
神圣的事物只有在保护措施,规定,存在的时候才会存在,它们被和世俗区别开来。
If two pieces of code perform two different functions, keep them separate, and only allow them to interact through a well-defined interface.
如果代码执行两种不同的任务就将其分开,指通过定义良好的接口来交互。
Always wear separate shoes away from the farm and keep them separate.
在农场之外,要穿单独的鞋子,而且一直应该保持隔离。
All non-Core or modifications to Core themes should be installed under the "sites/all/themes" directory to keep them separate from core files.
所有主题都应该放在"sites/all/themes"目录下,以将其与核心文件区分开来。
Just that—keep them separate!
方法就是——让他们独立存在!
I like putting my sunglass case or phone in the larger one to keep them separate from the other contents of the pockets.
我喜欢放我的太阳眼镜盒或者手机在大袋里,让它们和其它东西分开。
You must keep them separate.
你必须会区分它们。
We brought digital talent into the place at various levels and tried to figure out how to integrate them, or keep them separate or what was the right way to do it. We struggled for quite a while.
我们带进数字人才到不同部门, 不同层级,然后试著弄明白如何去整合他们,或是分开他们,什么才是对的方式。
We keep them in separate groups because it's useful to us.
我们将它们放在单独的组中,这样会对我们有帮助。
You can mix lightweight and heavyweight components on the same screen if you keep them in separate containers.
如果你把轻量级和重量级控件放在不同的容器中,则它们可以在一个屏幕上混用。
If possible at all, keep them on a separate change management life cycle.
如果可能的话,使它们保持在单独的变更管理生命周期中。
Do not use your passport as a collateral to borrow money. Make copies on all documents, e. g. passport, visa contract, and HKID card and keep them in a separate and safe place.
不可用你的护照作为抵押去借钱,所有文件如护照、合约及身份证都应影印副本,并将你的正本文件分开及存放于安全的地方。
Separate your bananas to keep them yellow longer.
把香蕉一只只分开能使他们更长时间保持不坏。
Logs are rotated to keep them from getting too large and to separate the current information from much older data.
日志被轮循,以避免变得过大,同时可以将当前信息与老的数据相分离。
Separate your bananas to keep them yellow longer. Bananas produce ethylene, a gas that causes them to ripen, and separating the bunch can slow down that process.
把香蕉一只只分开能使更长不坏。香蕉会产生乙烯,能催熟香蕉的气体。把一串香蕉分开能减慢过程。
Separate your bananas to keep them yellow longer. Bananas produce ethylene, a gas that causes them to ripen, and separating the bunch can slow down that process.
把香蕉一只只分开能使他们更长时间保持不坏。香蕉会产生乙烯,一种能催熟香蕉的气体。把一串香蕉分开能减慢这种过程。
Put the request form and check in a separate sealed bad to keep them dry.
把所填写的表格单独入与一个自封袋中,保证其干净。
Even though the two will keep separate marketing channels, joint production allows them to collude on production levels, which would have significant impact on future ore price.
尽管双方保持相对独立的市场渠道,联合生产将会使两者共谋产量,这会对铁矿期货市场产生深远的影响。
You must keep the Israelites separate from things that make them unclean, so they will not die in their uncleanness for defiling my dwelling place, which is among them.
‘你们要这样使以色列人与他们的污秽隔绝,免得他们玷污我的帐幕,就因自己的污秽死亡。’
To establish correct genealogies and purify bloodlines , researchers have to keep hens in separate cages and artificially inseminate them so they know who the real parents of the chicks are.
为了建立系谱、纯化血统,工作人员只得以笼饲及人工授精,来确定谁是小鸡的亲生父母。
Keep functional areas separate and do not mix them.
将不同功能的区域划分开,别把它们混在一起。
While I can keep eight separate sections of text in my mind and contrast and echo them, I can’t make sense of a program beyond the classes I design and their interfaces.
尽管我能记住八个单独的文本部分,对其进行对比和回显,但我搞不清楚在我所设计的类及其接口之外的程序的意义。
If you have several projects and know that you are going to be using a template across them, the best thing to do is to keep those templates in a separate, common project.
如果您有一些项目,并知道您将要使用不同项目之间的模板,那么最好的做法便是将这些模板保存到单独公共的项目之中。
To separate the insulation, sheath and inner covering, and keep them from bonding and affecting the mechanical, physical and electrical properties of the cable.
隔离绝缘层和外护层以及内衬层,以防它们之间相互粘结而影响电缆的机械、物理、电性能等。
To separate the insulation, sheath and inner covering, and keep them from bonding and affecting the mechanical, physical and electrical properties of the cable.
隔离绝缘层和外护层以及内衬层,以防它们之间相互粘结而影响电缆的机械、物理、电性能等。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!keep you in mind什么意思_百度知道
keep you in mind什么意思
帮我翻译再帮我找一些有关的语句
提问者采纳
clock, mind是头脑.
记住你告诉我的话并不容易以上。Keep in mind that you have to be home by 11 o&#39供参考。It is not easy to keep in mind what you have told me:That&#39, in在。 例句与用法。加起来就成了记住的意思.
记住., 你必须在十一点以前回家.:keep in mind (记住的意思)keep是保持的意思,精神的意思.的里面.
那是我们应该经常记在心里的;s something we have always to keep in mind
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
记住你的意思Keep in mind that you are not only a worker,but also a father.
一直会惦记着你的,把你放在心上
把你放在心上
记住并很在意你
意思是:记在你的脑袋里;记在你的心里;背得
很关注你.或者.我一直都在意你.
保持你的注意力?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新人教英语课堂教学用语整理_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新人教英语课堂教学用语整理
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢& keep in mind
英语: keep in mind 
大词典A大词典B大词典C
keep in mind
例句与用法:
That's something we have always to keep in mind.
那是我们应该经常记在心里的。
Keep in mind that you have to be home by 11 o'clock.
记住,你必须在十一点以前回家。
It is not easy to keep in mind what you have told me.
记住你告诉我的话并不容易。

我要回帖

更多关于 keep in mind th 的文章

随机推荐