推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口babybaby,oh like.这首歌叫啥名字_百度知道
babybaby,oh like.这首歌叫啥名字
Justin bieberoh woahh, oh woahh, oh woahhhyou know you love mei know you careand i would never, not be thereyou are my loveyou are my heartand we would never, ever, ever be apartAre we an item?girl quit playin'we're just friends,what are you sayin'take another look right in my eyesmy first love, broke my heart for the first timeand now i'm likebaby, baby, baby ohhbaby, baby, baby noobaby, baby, baby ohhi thought you'd always be mine (mine)baby, baby, baby ohhbaby, baby, baby noobaby, baby, baby ohhi thought you'd always be minefor you, i would have done whateverand no i can't believe we're not togetherand i'm gonn' play it coolwhile i'm losin youi'll buy you anythingi'll buy you any ringcause i'm in piecesso come fix meshake me til' you can wake me from this bad dream*i'm goin down, down, dooowni just can't believe my first love will be aroundi'm likebaby, baby, baby ohhi'm likebaby, baby, baby nooi'm likebaby, baby, baby ohhi thought you'd always be mine (mine)baby, baby, baby ohhi'm likebaby, baby, baby nooi'm likebaby, baby, baby ohhi thought you'd always be mineluda, when i was 13 i had my first love,there was nobody that compared to my babyand nobody came between us, no-one could ever come aboveshe had me going crazy, oh i was star-struck,she woke me up daily, don't need no starbucks.she made my heart pound, i skip a beat when i see her in the street andat school on the playground but i really wanna see her on the weekend.she knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazingand now my heart is breaking but i just keep on saying….baby, baby, baby ohhi'm likebaby, baby, baby nooi'm likebaby, baby, baby ohhi thought you'd always be mine (mine)baby, baby, baby ohhi'm likebaby, baby, baby noobaby, baby, baby ohhi thought you'd always be mineyeahh, yeah, yeahyeahh, yeah, yeahyeahh, yeah, yeahyeahh, yeah, yeahyeahh, yeah, yeahnow i'm all gone, gone, gone, gonei'm gonee
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
贾斯汀比伯 baby
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Babyblue0239 got their homepage
Hi, guest! Welcome to my page. Do you want to make 30k or more a day? Well you have come to the right place!
Currently under constrution FEB 2011
Below are some games and tips how to play them. These games are quick and easy games to get neopoints really fast! I know that not everyone will be able to get the same scores as me but I have included scores below as a rough guide to how much you can earn from each game.
- Click start, and then end game and send your score. This will get you 300np each time = 900np
Also send your creation to a friend and get another 100np!
- This game is like a mixture of Kass Basher and Ultimate Bullseye. Use the arrow keys up or down then wait till the slingshot goes green and press space to fire! A score of 3500 will get you 600np = 1,800np
- In this game you have to move the blocks around so that there is four of the same colour in a big square. Is is very easy to get the hang of and quite addictive to play. Play it on hard mode 370np = 1,110np
- In this game the different plants drop down and you have to make sure they don't reach the top. Aim the bombs onto the biggest patch of fruit that you can and when you get a green plant that destroys all of the colour you land it on get the colour you have most of. 650NP = 1,950NP
- In this game you move a kacheek
around to capture all of the petpets before a hungry lupe
gets to them. This game moves quickly and isn't very hard
to learn how to play. Type "freeze" while in the game to freeze the hungry lupe. 400np = 1,200np
- In this game you will guide Usul through her house to help her collect toys. This game has changed and now takes longer but is still easier and you get more np.
400np = 1,200np
- Here you have to collect the petpets and take them safely back. The pink gems are worth 5points. blue are 10points and green are 15points. TIP: to get past the boulders, they go in lines do one line at a time it is easier than waiting for a big space especially on level 3! Also get 250 points and get a nifty avvie! 565np = 1,695np
- In this game you have to get the ball to the other side. Various objects are in the way and you have to carefullt position the hand beore throwing the ball. Once you have a few goes you will know where to bounce the ball and be able to get about 500np per go. Be careful though there is a timer in the bottom left hand corner. 400np = 1,200np
- This game is great because it doesn't require much skill or work. You guide a meerca around a playing area, collecting neggs but avoiding the red ones and walls. Play this game on hard as you get more points. Type ferociousneggsareontheloose before you choose the mode and a new mode will come up.Also superextrahypergravitymode gets new mode that is harder as you get pulled towards the middle, but if you get used to it, then you get more np. TIP: Run around in a circle it is easier to control that way.Type these on the screen where you select which mode you want to play. 300np = 900np
- If you get four or more bubbles together you will set off a combo. Air, earth and dark are bad combos try to get these in threes!Type slumberberry to get the bar at the top to go back to the top.Type faerieland for a multi-coloured bubbleType bubbles to make all the bubbles go one random colourType stardust for a bomb bubble. These are all typed while playing the
500np = 1,500np
- In this game you will flip over various cards to reveal matching kikos. 660np = 1,980np
- In this game you control a hungry turmac and try to catch berries for him to eat. Try to get as many berries as possible. It is easy to get a good score on this game.
420np = 1,260np
- This game is similar to Kiko Match. It's still quick, and easy to play so it is worth your time. 475np = 1,425np
- To play, pick the highest object you have unlocked and wait for the wind to be and 8 or 9 and press the left mouse button to send Kass flying. Keep the mouse button down until the Kass starts to tip forward then when the Kass bonces hit the space button to make the kass bounce more.
Hitting the Kass over large distances will unlock better hitting objects! 1,000np = 3,000np
- In this game you have to shoot the petpets into the bucket. Everytime you get 3 petpets in the bucket will move. On your first go of each new bucket place you will have a guider line. Look at the petpets weight for clues on the power need. 1.4kg is about the middle. 0.8kg is just a little bit and so on! 1,000np = 3,000np
- Use the up and down arrow keys to move the crossbow, keep the Space Bar down to build up power, and then release it to fire. If you manage to get a bullseye on the last shot, you can keep on firing until you miss. Type in "catapult" for a random bonus. 1,000np which is 3,000np in total!
- You have to destroy the same coloured boulders which are together. You have to get so many points to reach the next level.
- To play you have to bounce from pillar to pillar using the mouse to set the direction of travel, and how far you wish to bounce. Use the left mouse button to bounce. The first three jumps should be easy as there will be a visible guide on the screen. Then you're on your own. Type "bouncebouncebounce" for an extra life. 1,000np = 3,000np
- You play Dorak, an enterprising young Krawk in a rowing boat. Try and salvage as much of the treasure as possible, but avoid the homing mines that are being fired from the Black Pawkeet. Use the left and right arrow keys to turn, up arrow key to accelerate and the down arrow key to reverse. If this game is slow for you go onto the options and take off the water effects. You can type "scallywags" to make a whirlpool which will drag in all the mines but be careful it can aslo drag you in!
360np = 1,875np
- To play Sutek's Tomb you must swap adjacent tiles. Your aim - to score points by getting three, four or five tiles in a row. Set up combinations to earn bonus points. The Lucky Coin is indeed lucky, as it acts as a wildcard, and the Bomb will destroy all the symbols in a row, but
only if it falls more than two blocks. Watch the time carefully. To get more time you can type "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" for a 30 second bonus. 1,000np = 3,000np
- Use the arrow keys to move Dieter around he can climb
one block at a time. Press the space bar to munch those yummy snow blocks. As Dieter eats he becomes more and more bloated, so pick up the Bloat-B-Gone medicine to help him burp. If he gets to 100% bloated he will lose a life. Watch out for the Snow worms if you release them they will come after you (but leave their treasures unguarded!) Lastly, collect gems for extra points. Type "buuuurrrrrrrrp" to get debloated by 50% (4 u's and 8 r's). 1,000np = 3,000np
- Make the Hasees bounce to get the yummy Doughnutfruit, but watch out for dung and other nasty things that make Hasee sick. Collect the letters to spell HASEE to extend your time! If you spell hasee with the same colour you will get 40 seconds bonus instead of just 20. Also type "doughnutfruit" to reset the timer. 300np = 900np
- Use the left mouse button to fly upwards, and release the button to go downwards. Try to get all the gems you can to add to the bonus score, however becareful as a fireball is near all the gems. Your best distance and your bonus is added to make your final score. 1,000np = 3,000np
* - In this game you have to build walls around the snowmen to protect them. Don't forget to leave more for the catapults! Then you have to fire at the opponents and kill them. 1,000np = 3,000np
- The keys S, D, F control the three doors to the left of the screen, and the keys J, K, L control the other three.
Only press the security system when you see a robber, this will stop them and save your gold. The only tip for this game is practice.
400np = 1,200np
TOTAL NP: 43,959
All days in December
Would you like to link back to me? Paste this code where ever you want. But please don't change it!
If you would like me to link to your page neomail me and I will add a link to your page here if you link back to my page =)
You've clicked on a link that will take you outside of . We do not control your destination's website, so its rules, regulations, and Meepit defense systems will be different! Are you sure you'd like to continue?
It is a journeyI must face...alone.*dramatic music*
I want to stay on Neopets,where the dangers ofMeepit invasion are taken seriously.
You've clicked on a link that will take you outside of . We do not control your destination's website, so its rules, regulations, and Meepit defense systems will be different! Are you sure you'd like to continue?
I want to stay on Neopets,where the dangers ofMeepit invasion are taken seriously.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of
& .& denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved. |
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the

我要回帖

更多关于 would like的用法 的文章

随机推荐