My ideal job作文汇总|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
你心目中理想的工作是什么?(What is your ideal job)
来源:  【】 
  It is most ideal job to gain but no pain.I think most of people have a dream like this.But it is only just a day dream.Just like an old saying,no pain,no gain.Then,I hope it should be my ideal job to work for my interest and ideality.  I like PC and network very much.I like egame.I‘m always addicted myself to them.But I don‘t think I just can play with them,I want to create and develop them.I joined a group with many people of common interest in PC.We can get together to discuss questions and share our experience by virtual net.I always buy some PC related books,newspapers and magzines to study.And I also attend some free or charged lectures.Of course,I‘m only a senior middle school student without some money.But my parent give me great support not only in money,but also in mind.They often encourage my interest in PC.Sometimes,my father even study as well as me.  Next,I hope I can accept high edcuation in Qing Hua University,even study abroad.  I think my interest will lead me to my ideal career,IT engineer.No pain,no gain.I‘ll follow up the game rule for ever.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:47:37)?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-My ideal job!以这个为题目写一篇英语作文。_百度知道
My ideal job!以这个为题目写一篇英语作文。
My ideal job!以这个为题目写一篇英语作文。 My ideal job.这是题目。写英语作文。要求:1.人们对职业各有不同的理想。2.我理想的职业是什么?(老师)3.我怎么为我理想的职业做准备。谢谢!!
我有更好的答案
太难了……
给你写个比较简单的I grew up want to be a teacher because the teacher is kind of hard for his selfless dedication to i mparting knowledge to the students love them I think the teachers are great and sacred professio n我长大想当一名老师 因为老师是和蔼的 辛勤的 无私奉献的 他可以传授知识 可以爱他们的学生 我 认为老师是伟大而神圣的职业还可以吧 给分
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
My ideal job
In order to practice some vocabulary about work, I'm going to explain how it would be my ideal job
First of all, I'd like to have a part-time job because as I'm planning to be mother soon I want to have enough time to bring them up.
I'd like to have labor flexibility because of the previous reason. It's important to combine your family and your social life with the job.
Moreover, I would want to have a pleasant environment to do my tasks efficiently. I think being surrounded by a nice bunch of people could make a difference.
And, of course, I couldn't forget the salary. My ideal work must be well-paid, ensuring me the payment of overtime.
On the other hand, it would have to be intellectually stimulating and challenge me to avoid boredom and fatigue, letting me use the skills and knowledge adquired at university
Finally, but very important, it would be pretty interesting if that job could offer me opportunities for advancement. Thus, I would feel secure, working in that company
Jul 04, 2014
1 correction
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
My ideal job
In order to practice some vocabulary about work, I'm going to explain&what my ideal job would be like& First of all, I'd like to have a part-time job because as I'm planning to be mother soon I want to have enough time to bring up my child.
I'd like to have&schedule flexibility&for the same&reason. It's important to combine your family and your social life with the job.
Moreover, I would want to have a pleasant environment to do my tasks efficiently. I think being surrounded by a nice bunch of people could make a difference.
And, of course, I couldn't forget the salary. My ideal work must be well-paid, ensuring me the payment of overtime. or well paid,&with&possibility of overtime so I can make time annd a half. On the other hand, it would have to be intellectually stimulating and challenge me to avoid boredom and fatigue, letting me use the skills and knowledge acquired at the&university
Finally, but very important, it would be pretty interesting&(better: nice, interesting not really the best word here)&if that job could offer me opportunities for advancement. Thus, I would feel secure, working in that company
buena suerte encontrando todo en un puesto
Jul 04, 2014
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (1) (1) (1) (0)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.

我要回帖

更多关于 ideal 的文章

随机推荐