求翻译一段求英文翻译网站!!!!!!!很急很急很...

大家都在背:
1. You'd bette it's urgent.
你还是以快邮寄那封信好; 那是很紧急的.
来自辞典例句
2. I have an urgent communication to deliver to Dr. Nordlinger.
我有一个很紧急的信息要转给诺得林格博士.
来自电影对白
3. It's because Mr. Williams has to go to Hong Kong on urgent business.
因为威尔逊必须去香港办一次很紧急的业务.
来自秘书英语口语25天快训
4. You would bette it is urgent.
你还是以快邮寄那封信好, 那是很紧急的.
来自互联网
5. Once I got an urgent task when I had planned a tour trip with my family.
我有一次接到一个很紧急的任务,而我本来与家里人计划好了去旅游的.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:求一篇关于小时候犯过的错误 英语作文带翻译 很急的各位帮忙哈~_百度知道
求一篇关于小时候犯过的错误 英语作文带翻译 很急的各位帮忙哈~
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress. Making mistakes for pursuing truth is much better than doing nothing. Failure is the mother of success. Many scientists may make a great number of mistakes before they make any discovery. If we humans didn’t make mistakes, we would make no progress and still live a primitive life.Mistakes are the best teachers who guide us through difficulties. Don’t let mistakes scare you. Let’s learn from mistakes.
这种小作文不管是英文的还是中文的都很好写,犯错的原因,犯错的过程,事后的后悔,写清楚就可以。
进来神经,出来精神,年龄不限,无需经验,院长是来福岛审帖员,大学毕业生收容所
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
水流很急的英文
英文翻译the current is swift:&&&& waters curr ...:&&&& awfully:&&&& anxious
例句与用法1.It 's a strong current .水流很急。2.The current is swift .水流很急。3.It is done on rivers and streams where the water moves quickly那在水流很急的河中或溪流中完成。 4.So the elephant and the monkey went to the river , but the water was swift and the monkey was afraid大象和猴子来到河边,可是水流很急,猴子害怕了。 5.It is a rapid , and we shall have to make a circuit of ten miles to the north to find a ford水流很急,我们必须兜圈子绕十英里路,从北面一个浅滩上过去。 ” 6.I shot past the head at a ripping rate , the current was so swift , and then i got into the dead water and landed on the side towards the illinois shore水流很急,我的小舟箭一般划过岛的顶端。接下来划到了静水地段,便在面对着伊利诺斯州的一边上了岸。 7.Attractive refers to the response of children to a feature of land ( whether natural or man - made ) which has the potential to be harmful ( an uncovered well , a swimming pool , a swift moving stream )吸引孩子的、但是可能有潜在伤害的(如没有盖子的井,游泳池,水流很急的小溪)土地特征,无论是天然的还是人造的。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

随机推荐