We moved to a new house twothree years agoo 改成疑问句

句型转换 these parents were in china from 2000 to 2009 否定句______ 疑问句______ there was a pursein the bag two minutes ago 否定句______ 疑问句______I had a math exam last friday 否定句______ 疑问句______ We moved to our new flat last weekend 否定据______ 疑问句______
°花舍°1589
更正楼上答案如下,保证准确!1.否定句:These parents were not in China from 2000 to 2009.或:These parents weren‘t in China from 2000 to 2009.疑问句:Were these parents were in China from 2000 to 2009?2.否定句:There wasn't a purse in the bag two minutes ago.疑问句:Was there a purse in the bag two minutes ago?3.否定句:I didn't have a math exam last Friday.疑问句:Did you have a math exam last Friday?4.否定句:We didn't move to our new flat last weekend.疑问句:Did you move to your new flast last weekend?如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
将来时和过去时句型(肯定句,疑问句,否定句)
例如过去式的肯定句主语+was\were+名词\形容词\介词
这个过于复杂,没有完全固定的结构,抱歉。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
these parents were in china from 2000 to 2009 否定句_These
parents were
in china from 2000 to 2009 .疑问句
these parents were in china from 2000 to 2009 ?there was a purse in the b...
扫描下载二维码1.The stor happened 30years ago.(改成一般疑问句) ______ ______ the story_______30years ago?2.I had a good time during the summer holiday..(改成一般疑问句)_______you______ a good time during the summer hoilday?3.We went to sleep at 9:00 last night.(改成否定句)We _____ ______ ________ to sleep at 9:00 last night .4.He was in handcuffs..(改成一般疑问句)______ he ____ ______?5.We had some seafood for lunch yesterday(改成否定句)We______ ______ ______ seafood for lunch yesterday.
1. The stor happened 30years ago.(改成一般疑问句) _Does_____
the story____happen___30years ago?2.
I had a good time during the summer holiday..(改成一般疑问句)____Did___you__have____ a good time during the summer hoilday?3.
We went to sleep at 9:00 last night.(改成否定句)We ___did__
__go______ to sleep at 9:00 last night .4.
He was in handcuffs..(改成一般疑问句)__Was____ he __in__ __handcuffs____?5.
We had some seafood for lunch yesterday(改成否定句)We___didn't___
_have_____
_any_____ seafood for lunch yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2.did you have a good time during the summer holiday4.was he in handcuffs5.we didn't have any seafood for lunch yesterday
1.Did happen2.Did have3.did not go4.Was in handcuffs5.didn'have any
扫描下载二维码变否定句改为一般疑问句及回答 1 i was a teacher ten years ago2 they were brothers before3 lucy was happy yesterday4 i sang a song at the party 5 he played the piano 6 she danced very well
哲宇丶0886
你好,同学,很高兴回答你的问题&正确答案如下:&否定句:I wasn't a teacher ten years ago.They weren't brothers before.Lucy wasn't happy yesterday.I didn't sing a song at the party.He didn't play the piano.She didn't dance very well.&一般疑问句:Were you&a teacher ten years ago?Yes,&I was. / No, I wasn't.Were they brothers before?Yes, they were. / No, they weren't.Was Lucy happy yesterday?Yes, she was. / No, she wasn't.Did you sing a song at the party?Yes, I did. / No, I didn't.Did he play the piano?Yes, he did. / No, he didn't.Did she dance very well?Yes, she did. / No, she didn't.&&希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
1 Were you a teacher ten years ago?Yes,I was.2
Were they brothers before?Yes,they were.3
Was lucy happy yesterday?Yes,she was.4 Did you sing a song at the party?Yes,I did.5 Did he play the piano?Yes,he did.6 Did she dance very well?Yes,she did.
扫描下载二维码weaughtabirdtwodaysago改一般疑问句_百度知道
weaughtabirdtwodaysago改一般疑问句
Did you catch a bird two days ago先纠正写错的内容.改为一般疑问句:We caught a bird two days ago
有问题可以追问
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We moved to a new house two years ago 改成疑问句
Did you move to a new house two years ago?(一般疑问句)When did you move to a new house?(特殊疑问句,对 two years ago提问)Where did you move two years ago?(特殊疑问句,对 a new house提问)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
DID YOU MOVE TO A NEW HOUSE TWO YEARS AGO?
看你具体要求啦Did you moved to a new house two years ago?(一般疑问句)When did you move to a new house (对two years ago,时间提问)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 three years ago 的文章

随机推荐