everyone was_in the game and no onbe noticedd the theft A devote B absorbing C absorb D absorb

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
江苏省盐城中学学年高二上学期第二次月考英语试题 Word版含答案(
2013高考)
下载积分:700
内容提示:江苏省盐城中学学年高二上学期第二次月考英语试题 Word版含答案(
2013高考)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:25|
上传日期: 18:27:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
江苏省盐城中学学年高二上学期第二次月考英
官方公共微信帐号/充值/开通
共计 0 题,平均难度:
学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:高二试卷类型:期中考试试题总数:9浏览次数:379上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:完形填空【题文】阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1—20每题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。On a cold November afternoon, my mother and I were walking home from a pizza store. We were dressed warmly and&&&&________&&&&with the rented video , I was feeling a little ________ , as I was carrying our shopping bags of snacks and the&&________&&.They were so heavy that I decided to &&________ &some things. So I started to walk towards the garbage can(垃圾筒) ________&&I noticed a poor man walking his bike out of the restaurant in front of us. He _________ a paper bag with his dirty hand. He headed over to another nearby garbage can and started ________&it.I suddenly felt very &________ &because I was about to do away with a new drink just&&________&it was heavy. I knew this man would take all he could ________ &, so I walked up to him and &________ &the drink and some snacks to him. The man looked up ________& and took what I gave him. A huge smile spread&________ his face and this caused me to feel indescribable ________ . I felt like I &________ &be happier with myself, but then he said, “This is my son’s lucky day!”With that, he ________ &me happily and started off on his bike. I even heard him ________ &a song as he rode away. I got a warm feeling inside and I knew I had done something good, for the man and his family. I now understand what is &&________&&by the saying “Giving is getting”.Since then, every time I have the &&&________ to do something nice, the image of the man’s happiness caused by my small gift appears in my mind. This is the ________ &of charity.【小题1】A.equipped B.coveredC.doneD.offered【小题2】A.upsetB.happyC.tiredD.excited【小题3】A.videoB.booksC.pizzaD.clothes【小题4】A.send offB.throw awayC.put awayD.send out【小题5】A.afterB.whenC.beforeD.while【小题6】A.ownedB.presentedC.heldD.sought【小题7】A.going intoB.finding outC.looking throughD.working out【小题8】A.stupidB.guiltyC.disappointedD.happy【小题9】A.sinceB.untilC.becauseD.when【小题10】A.getB.searchC.hearD.see【小题11】A.droppedB.keptC.turnedD.handed【小题12】A.sadlyB.coldlyC.thankfullyD.patiently【小题13】A.inB.acrossC.byD.through【小题14】A.regretB.satisfactionC.failureD.curiosity【小题15】A.couldn’tB.shouldn’t C.needn’tD.mustn’t【小题16】A.smiledB.toldC.sawD.thanked【小题17】A.singingB.whisperingC.listeningD.making【小题18】A.referredB.saidC.meantD.spoken【小题19】A.timeB.chanceC.ideaD.effort【小题20】A.powerB.effectC.resultD.mystery来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次第二部分:阅读理解【题文】Fuzhou Road is famous for its book stores.Shanghai’s City of Books (Nandong)Address: No. 345, Nanjing Road. E. near Shandong Road N.Tel: Opening Hour: 9:30—21:30It is a branch of Shanghai’s City of Books. It doesn’t sell any foreign language books, but you can buy CDs of computer games and software.Traffic: Metro Line No. 2 (Nanjing Road E. Station)Shanghai’s City of BooksAddress: No. 465, Fuzhou RoadTel: Opening Hour: 9:30—20:30This is the biggest book store in Shanghai with six floors. Each floor has different kinds of books, but most English books are for Chinese students preparing for exams.Foreign Language BookstoreAddress: No. 390, Fuzhou RoadTel: Opening Hour: 9:00—18:00You can find many English novels on the ground floor, as well as dictionaries. There is a corner on the ground floor for foreigners who want to learn Chinese.On the higher floors, you can find some professional books in English. Of course, many of the books are for Chinese students.Shanghai Culture Commercial BuildingAddress: No. 355, Fuzhou RoadOpening Hour: 9:00—17:30This store has a variety of stationery (文具) and painting materials. If you major in painting or art, this is a good place to find professional materials.【小题1】If you want to buy CDs of computer games, you can get off at ______.A.Nanjing Road E. StationB.Shandong Road N. StationC.Fuzhou Road E. StationD.Nanjing Road N. Station【小题2】If your foreign friends want to learn Chinese, you can suggest they go to ______.A.No. 345, Nanjing Road.B.No. 465, Fuzhou RoadC.No. 390, Fuzhou RoadD.No. 355, Fuzhou Road【小题3】From the introduction of the four book shops, Li Hua can buy a drawing-board as a birthday gift for her sister between ______.A.9:30 and 21:30B.9:30 and 20:30C.9:00 and 18:00D.9:00 and 17:30来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】“Keep your eyes on the ball.” That is good advice when you are on the playing field, and good advice for everyday life. “Keep your mind on what’s important,” is the way I’d put it. But people are funny. They think too much about the details.I had a secretary once. She was very hardworking. I ran a school and people used to call up to enroll(登记) for courses. Berry used to get angry at the phone. “If they keep on ringing, I’ll never get my typing done!” she’d shout.People just don’t see the big picture. One evening, after leaving work, I was sitting next to a man on the train. I was feeling tired. My eyes fell on the paper he had spread out in front of him. You know how you feel to read over someone’s shoulder?I read the page and leaned back. I guessed I was waiting for him to turn it. After a while, I realized—he wasn’t turning the page. He just kept on reading.Now if you knew the page he was reading, you’d know that there weren’t many words on the page to read anyway. The layout(版面) was mostly pictures. So I turned to the man and said,” You know, you really read very slowly.”“What do you mean?” he asked. “Well,” I told him, “I read the page in about a minute, and you have taken about ten. And you are still reading. You know,” I went on “If you learned to read faster, you could get more reading done.” He remained silent for a minute or two. “If I read too fast, my paper wouldn’t last me to my station.”【小题1】The writer wasn’t satisfied with his secretary because ___.A.she didn’t put first thing firstB.she was too busyC.she was easy to get angry D.she couldn’t finish her work on time【小题2】The man read newspaper in order to___.A. take in informationB. enjoy picturesC. save timeD. kill time【小题3】The writer thinks that people seem to need a sense of ___.A.what to read firstB.how to read fastC.what is importantD.what is funny来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Modern festival-goers who worry about ending up with a dead mobile phone battery(电池) after days stuck in a muddy field with no electric plug power points may now have a solution——power boots(靴子).Mobile phone company European Telco Orange has introduced a phone charging(充电) prototype—— a set of thermoelectric gumboots or Wellington boots with a “power generation sole” that changes heat from the wearer’s feet into electrical power to charge battery-powered hand-helds.The boot was designed by Dave Pain, managing director at GotWind, a renewable energy company. Pain said the boot uses the Seebeck effect, in which a circuit made of two dissimilar metals conducts electricity if the two places where they connect are held at different temperatures. “In the sole of the Wellington boot there’s a thermocouple and if you apply heat to one side of the thermocouple and cold to the other side it produces an electrical charge,” Pain said. “That electrical charge we then pass through to a battery which you’ll find in the heel of the boot for storage of the electrical power for later use to charge your mobile phone.” These thermocouples are connected electrically, forming an array of multiple thermocouples (thermopile). They are then sandwiched between two thin ceramic wafers. When the heat from the foot is applied on the top side of the ceramic wafer and cold is applied on the opposite side, from the cold of the ground, electricity is made.But the prototype boot does have one drawback. You have to walk for 12 hours in the boots to make one hour’s worth of charge.【小题1】The passage is probably taken from _____________ of a website.A.the business bookB.the sports bookC.the science bookD.the health book【小题2】What’s the main idea of the third paragraph?A.How the boot works to make electricity.B.How long the boot can be used.C.Who invented the power boot.D.The weakness of the boot.【小题3】Which of the following can replace the underlined word “drawback” in the last paragraph?A.Benefit.B.Disadvantage.C.Patience.D.Function.【小题4】The invention seems to be good news to those___________.A.who like traveling in the wildB.who work at homeC.who study at schoolD.who work at an office来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次第三部分:七选五【题文】七选五阅读根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。有两项多余。When I was 16 years old, a boy gave me an important present. 【小题1】_____ .It was the early autumn of my first year at a junior high school, and my old school was far away.& __【小题2】____&& I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone.Every time I heard the other students talking and laughing, I felt my heart broken, I couldn’t talk with anyone about my problems. And I didn’t want my parents to worry about me.Then one day, my classmates talked happily with their friends, but I sat at my desk unhappily as usual.&& __【小题3】___& I didn’t know who he was. He passed me and then turned back. He looked at me, with a smile on his face. Suddenly, I felt the touch of something bright and friendly. It made me feel happy, lively and warm.__【小题4】______&& I started to talk with other students and made friends. Day by day, I became closer to everyone in my class. The boy with the lucky smile has become my best friend now!__【小题5】___&&& I believe that the world is what you think it is. If you think it lonely, you might always be alone. So smile at the world and it will smile back.A.That smile changed my life.B.It was a smile.C.It doesn’t matter because all the lonely days have gone.D.He’s living in Australia now and he loves it.E. At that moment, a boy entered the classroom.F. It’s impossible to make friends here.G. As a result, no one knew who I was.来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次第四部分:语法填空【题文】语法填空A few years ago, SARS __【小题1】______ out in the mainland of China, ____【小题2】___(cause) some people to be killed. And some nearly got close to death. The situation was so severe __【小题3】____there was no time to debate who is to blame. The most important thing for the government to do is to find out the causes of this ___【小题4】___(dead) disease. They invited all the most _____【小题5】_____ (experience) experts in this field to discuss and quite a few suggestions were put forward. Some of the top experts then tested them to see _【小题6】______ they were available or not. Doctor Zhong Nan shan chose one patient who was seriously ill and had little hope of picking up and had the new medicine ___【小题7】__(test) on him. ___【小题8】___ his great joy, this patient recovered! He made his way to his office and telephoned the top official ,telling him this exciting news. For 【小题9】__(convenient), he moved to live in his office. His method _【小题10】__(work). Not soon after that, the other hospitals also controlled this terrible disease and kicked it out finally.来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次第五部分:短文改错【题文】 改错增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(&),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dormitory. Instead of, they rent houses outside the school. There are advantages for them both. Live in a dormitory can increase friendship and cooperation among classmates, and of course it is safer.However, a dormitory is more like a society, where enables students to learn to get along well with each other,thus preparing the social life later. As for renting houses to live alone, it’s better for your study as you can feel freely in your own room with being interrupted by others. Absorbing in your study,you can have a plenty of time to devote yourself to review your lessons wholeheartedly. But there may appears a few safety problems as you live outside the school. Anyhow as a student, I prefer living in a dormitory.来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次第六部分:其他【题文】课文填空【小题1】But he became ______when he thought about helping ordinary people& _____ to cholera. 但他一想到要帮助那些得了霍乱的普通百姓时,他就感到很振奋。【小题2】Now when people _______&& _______ England you find Wales ________ as well. 如今只要有人提起英格兰,你就会发现威尔士总是包括在内的。【小题3】Only if you ask many different questions _____& _____ _______ all the information you need to know. 你只有提出很多不同的问题之后才有可能获得你需要知道的信息。【小题4】Remove clothing using scissors _______& ________ unless it is stuck to the burn. 除非衣服粘贴在烧伤面上,否则都要把它脱掉(必要时可用剪刀帮助)。【小题5】At first my new _________ were difficult& to&& ____________.一开始新的环境让我很难忍受。【小题6】Hit by _____&& ______&& __&&&&fresh air, my head ached. 由于缺乏新鲜空气,我感到头痛。【小题7】However, I ________& _________ of Wang Ping when we reached ________ looked like a large market because of& too many carriages ______ by in all ________. 可是,当我们到达一个看上去像大市场的地方时,由于太多车子朝四面八方飞奔,我看不见王平了。来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次第七部分:书面表达【题文】书面表达假如你是尚德中学高二的学生李华,你的英国笔友Tom正在做一个课题:世界各地的生日庆祝方式。他请你介绍中国学生过生日的方式。请你根据以下要点写一篇短文:一、通常方式1.邀请好友举行生日聚会 2.赠送生日礼物,表达生日祝福3.聚餐,吃蛋糕,唱歌,跳舞二、我认为更有意义的庆祝方式和理由(至少说明一种方式和理由)课题:subject research*词数120Dear Tom,来源:学年福建连江县尚德中学高二上学期期中英语试卷(带解析)次用所给单词的适当形式填空。(15题,共15分)小题1:Then she prepares reliable moves to see if a new situation ________. (出现)小题2:You should pay more attention to the rainforest where I live and _________ (意识到) how the animals live together.小题3:Sometimes they may play to __________ (过路人) in the street or subway so that they can earn some extra money for themselves.小题4:The newly-built hospital will be a great ________ (利益)小题5:The Chinese player named liNa was _______ (授予) the prize for doing well in the game.小题6:The boy _________(道歉)to the teacher for being late and she _______ (原谅) him for telling lies.小题7:Electronic games don’t have much _______ (影响) on adults but _______ (影响) students a 小题8:The box ______ (包含) fifty maps, ________ (包括) four Chinese maps.小题9:Nobody can get into the room without _______ (permit)小题10:Fans showed their _______ (devote) by waiting for hours to get tickets for their concerts.小题11:Were you nervous when you gave a ___________ (perform) to a TV camera for the first time?小题12:The experiment was an amazing ________ (succeed).小题13:The toys are _______ (attract) to children due to the appearance.小题14:In ________ (add), the winner of the match will get 500 yuan.小题15:Don’t be so _______ about other’s affair. Sometimes your _______ will make things worse. (curiously) - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:用所给单词的适当形式填空。(15题,共15分)小题1:Then she prepares reliable moves to see if a new situation ________. (出现)小题2:You should pay more attention to the rainforest where I live and _________ (意识到) how the animals live together.小题3:Sometimes they may play to __________ (过路人) in the street or subway so that they can earn some extra money for themselves.小题4:The newly-built hospital will be a great ________ (利益)小题5:The Chinese player named liNa was _______ (授予) the prize for doing well in the game.小题6:The boy _________(道歉)to the teacher for being late and she _______ (原谅) him for telling lies.小题7:Electronic games don’t have much _______ (影响) on adults but _______ (影响) students a 小题8:The box ______ (包含) fifty maps, ________ (包括) four Chinese maps.小题9:Nobody can get into the room without _______ (permit)小题10:Fans showed their _______ (devote) by waiting for hours to get tickets for their concerts.小题11:Were you nervous when you gave a ___________ (perform) to a TV camera for the first time?小题12:The experiment was an amazing ________ (succeed).小题13:The toys are _______ (attract) to children due to the appearance.小题14:In ________ (add), the winner of the match will get 500 yuan.小题15:Don’t be so _______ about other’s affair. Sometimes your _______ will make things worse. (curiously)用所给单词的适当形式填空。(15题,共15分)小题1:Then she prepares reliable moves to see if a new situation ________. (出现)小题2:You should pay more attention to the rainforest where I live and _________ (意识到) how the animals live together.小题3:Sometimes they may play to __________ (过路人) in the street or subway so that they can earn some extra money for themselves.小题4:The newly-built hospital will be a great ________ (利益)小题5:The Chinese player named liNa was _______ (授予) the prize for doing well in the game.小题6:The boy _________(道歉)to the teacher for being late and she _______ (原谅) him for telling lies.小题7:Electronic games don’t have much _______ (影响) on adults but _______ (影响) students a 小题8:The box ______ (包含) fifty maps, ________ (包括) four Chinese maps.小题9:Nobody can get into the room without _______ (permit)小题10:Fans showed their _______ (devote) by waiting for hours to get tickets for their concerts.小题11:Were you nervous when you gave a ___________ (perform) to a TV camera for the first time?小题12:The experiment was an amazing ________ (succeed).小题13:The toys are _______ (attract) to children due to the appearance.小题14:In ________ (add), the winner of the match will get 500 yuan.小题15:Don’t be so _______ about other’s affair. Sometimes your _______ will make things worse. (curiously)科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:arises小题2:appreciate小题3:passers-by小题4:benefit小题5:awarded小题6:apologized, forgave小题7:effect, affect小题8:contains, including
小题9:permission小题10:devotions小题11:performance 小题12:success小题13:attractive小题14:addition
小题15:curious, curiosity解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心From early times, man has been interested in art. People have often worked together to collect and save the world’s art treasures.Fine art treasures from many countries are kept in an art museum called the Louvre (卢浮宫) in Paris, France. The works of art have been collected by the people of France over many centuries.The Louvre has not always been a museum. The first building was a fort (要塞)with high walls and a round tower. It had a moat (护城河) to keep out the enemies. Over the years, the number of buildings around the fort grew. By 1350,the fort was no longer needed and became a palace home for French kings and queens.During times of peace, new treasures were brought in. During times of war, many treasures were stolen, and the buildings were damaged(毁损).When Francis I became King of France in the year of 1515,he brought in artists from many countries, and one of them was Leonardo da Vinci from Italy, whose Mona Lisa is the best-known painting in the museum today.In 1793, the Louvre became a public museum, just as it is now. It is a place where art treasures have been saved for everyone to enjoy.小题1:The above passage is about
A.the world-famous painting Mona LisaB.a king of France by the name of Francis IC.a grand art museum in the capital of FranceD.an artist named Leonardo da Vinci小题2:It seems to be necessary for great art works to be kept in public museum because
. A.only in this way will they not be stolenB.it gives everyone a chance to enjoy themC.it helps people to remember the life of French kings and queensD.it tells people what meaningful work the French kings did in the past小题3:The Louver became an art museum
A.in the year of 1350B.in 1515 when Francis I became King of FranceC.in the seventeenth centuryD.in the nineties of the eighteenth century小题4:Though the story does not say so, it makes you think
A.lots of people pay visits to the LouvreB.Leonardo da Vinci was once the keeper of the museumC.the Louvre was only open to the artists from other countriesD.the Louvre became a public museum at the beginning of the last century - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:From early times, man has been interested in art. People have often worked together to collect and save the world’s art treasures.Fine art treasures from many countries are kept in an art museum called the Louvre (卢浮宫) in Paris, France. The works of art have been collected by the people of France over many centuries.The Louvre has not always been a museum. The first building was a fort (要塞)with high walls and a round tower. It had a moat (护城河) to keep out the enemies. Over the years, the number of buildings around the fort grew. By 1350,the fort was no longer needed and became a palace home for French kings and queens.During times of peace, new treasures were brought in. During times of war, many treasures were stolen, and the buildings were damaged(毁损).When Francis I became King of France in the year of 1515,he brought in artists from many countries, and one of them was Leonardo da Vinci from Italy, whose Mona Lisa is the best-known painting in the museum today.In 1793, the Louvre became a public museum, just as it is now. It is a place where art treasures have been saved for everyone to enjoy.小题1:The above passage is about
A.the world-famous painting Mona LisaB.a king of France by the name of Francis IC.a grand art museum in the capital of FranceD.an artist named Leonardo da Vinci小题2:It seems to be necessary for great art works to be kept in public museum because
. A.only in this way will they not be stolenB.it gives everyone a chance to enjoy themC.it helps people to remember the life of French kings and queensD.it tells people what meaningful work the French kings did in the past小题3:The Louver became an art museum
A.in the year of 1350B.in 1515 when Francis I became King of FranceC.in the seventeenth centuryD.in the nineties of the eighteenth century小题4:Though the story does not say so, it makes you think
A.lots of people pay visits to the LouvreB.Leonardo da Vinci was once the keeper of the museumC.the Louvre was only open to the artists from other countriesD.the Louvre became a public museum at the beginning of the last centuryFrom early times, man has been interested in art. People have often worked together to collect and save the world’s art treasures.Fine art treasures from many countries are kept in an art museum called the Louvre (卢浮宫) in Paris, France. The works of art have been collected by the people of France over many centuries.The Louvre has not always been a museum. The first building was a fort (要塞)with high walls and a round tower. It had a moat (护城河) to keep out the enemies. Over the years, the number of buildings around the fort grew. By 1350,the fort was no longer needed and became a palace home for French kings and queens.During times of peace, new treasures were brought in. During times of war, many treasures were stolen, and the buildings were damaged(毁损).When Francis I became King of France in the year of 1515,he brought in artists from many countries, and one of them was Leonardo da Vinci from Italy, whose Mona Lisa is the best-known painting in the museum today.In 1793, the Louvre became a public museum, just as it is now. It is a place where art treasures have been saved for everyone to enjoy.小题1:The above passage is about
A.lots of people pay visits to the LouvreB.Leonardo da Vinci was once the keeper of the museumC.the Louvre was only open to the artists from other countriesD.the Louvre became a public museum at the beginning of the last century科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题1:B小题1:D小题1:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 be noticed 的文章

随机推荐