This is a story about a girl storynamed Lucky是那首歌里面的一句?

长宁区2009学年度第二学期初三英语模拟卷
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
长宁区2009学年度第二学期初三英语模拟卷
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
长宁区2009学年度第二学期初三英语模拟卷
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 长宁区2009学年度第二学期初三英语模拟卷(满分150分,考试时间100分钟)考生注意:本卷有9大题,共106小题。试题均采用连续编号,所有答案务必按照规定在答题纸上完成,做在试卷上不给分。Part 1& Listening (第一部分 )I. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片): (共6分)&&&&&&&&& &A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&& &&&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G 1.________& 2. _______& 3. ________& 4. ________& 5. ________& 6. ________II. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案): (共10分)7. A) Wet and windy.&&&&&B) Wet and cold.C) Sunny and dry.&&&&&D) Sunny and windy.8. A) Japanese.&&B) German.&&C) Chinese.&&D) Asian.9. A) 40 yuan.&&&B) 140 yuan.&&C) 220 yuan.&&D) 180 yuan.&10. A) A doctor.&&B) A nurse.&&C) An engineer.&D) A policeman.11. A) On foot.&&B) By bus.&&C) By taxi.&&D) By bike.12. A) Lily.&&&B) Tony.&&&C) Joyce.&&&D) Millie.13. A) 5:00&&&B) 4:50.&&&&&&&& &C) 5:10.&&&&&&&&& D) 5:15.14. A) Because he helped her get the box down.&& B) Because he helped her put the box on her desk.&& C) Because he helped her do her homework.&& D) Because he helped her move the desk.15. A) Teacher and student.&&&&B) Waiter and customer.&C) Doctor and patient.&&&&D) Manager and secretary.16. A) Look after your eyes.& &&&B) Don’t always drink iced-water.&& C) Drink more water.&&&&&& D) Don’t eat too much ice cream.III. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的内容, 符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示): (共7分)17. Kate was one of the best students in her school. 18. Kate can speak several languages including English. 19. Kate never made mistakes in learning languages because she was a good learner. 20. After she graduated from university, Kate was sent to Japan at once. 21. Kate worked as a manager in charge of the sales in Asia for five years.22. Kate left the computer company because she got a new job. 23. Kate has been successful in her studies and work.IV. Listen to the dialogue and fill in the blanks& (根据所听到的对话完成下列句子,每空格限填一词):(共7分)24. Tony was found missing in the street just _______ minutes ago.25. When they were walking in the street, Tony suddenly turned back and______ away.26. Tony was 5 years old and a head ______ than his sister.27. Tony was about 120 centimeters tall with brown hair and _________ eyes.28.Tony was wearing a yellow _______ with a snoopy on the back of it.29. Joan lived at 50 Garden Street and her phone number was ________.30. Mr White told Joan not to _______ and promised to help her find Tony.Part 2& Vocabulary and Grammar(第二部分 词汇和语法)V.&Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案,用A、B、C或D表示): (共26分)&31. Students usually have __________ one-day trip in the suburbs in spring.A) a&&&&B) an&&&C) the&&&D) /32. Although she’s always busy, still she finds time to work ___________ charity.A) on&&&&B) for&&&C) with &&&D) as33. After hearing all the songs on the list, the fans asked the singer to sing __________ one.A) other&& &&B) the other&&C) another&&D) others34. The fish has gone __________. Throw it away!A) nice&&&& &&B) nicely&&&&&&& &C) bad&&&&&&& &D) badly35. About __________ students in our school have passed the P.E. test.A) three hundred&&&&&B) hundreds of&&C) several hundred&&&&&D) three hundred of36. My class teacher has given me lots of ___________. They’re very useful.A) information &B) advice&&&C) suggestions& &D) news37. --Would you like to swim or hike next Sunday? --__________. I prefer to read at home.A) Either&&&B) Both&&&C) None&&&D) Neither38. Let’s do something for the old in our neighborhood, __________?A) don’t you&&B) shall we&&C) won’t you&&D) will we39. We still have __________ time. What about having a cup of coffee?&& A)few&&&B)a few &&C)little&&&&&&&& D)a little40. Mr. Lin is a friend of Mike’s. I’m not familiar with __________.A) he&&&&B) him& &&C) his&&&D) himself41. My ambition is __________ a designer in 10 years’ time.A) become&&&B) to become &&C) becomes &&D) became42. Childhood should be full of __________. Do you agree?&A) happy&B) happier&C) happily&&D) happiness43. Not only my sister but also I _________ to Seven-Star Skiing Yard twice. A) has gone&&& B) have gone&&C) has been&&D) have been44. Kitty’s family __________ into the new flat three years ago.A) moved &&& B) was moving&&& &C) will move &&D) moves45. Tom won’t go to see the film. ____________&& A) So do I. &&& B) So will I.&&C) Neither do I.&&D) Neither will I.46. __________ amazing Liu Qian’s magic was! Everyone was attracted.A) How &&B) What&&&C) What a&&&D) What an47. We __________ any drink. You’d better buy some fruit and vegetables.A) needn’t &B) don’t need to&C) don’t need& &&D) not need 48. -- __________ is it from your school to your new flat? -- It’s about twenty minutes’ ride.A) How long &B) How soon&&C) How far&&&D) How much49. Although Grandma is about seventy, she always does exercise to keep fit and happy. The underlined word means ______.A) fat &&B) suitable&&C) healthy&& &D) active50. To make Shanghai a better city, everyone should become a green consumer. The underlined part means ______.&& A) a person who likes wearing green clothes&& B) a person who only eats green vegetables&& C) a person who always buys cheap things and shares them with friends&& D) a person who only buys and uses environmentally friendly products51. Tom often goes to the English club and now he can speak English much __________than before. A) fluent&&B) fluently&&C) more fluently&&D) most fluently52. Most children are __________ favour of Non-homework Wednesday in Changning.A) in&&&B) on& &&C) at&&&&&D) for53. The airplane to Beijing ________ from Pudong Airport on time this morning.A) took away& B) took out&&C) took up&&&D) took off 54. I don’t think _________.A) it won’t rain this afternoonB) it is going to rain this afternoonC) if it is going to rain this afternoonD) when it is going to rain this afternoon55. -- I’m sure you’ll do better next time. Cheer up!&& -- ___________ A) I’ll try.&&B) Cheer up!&&C) Cheers!&&&D) Thank you.56. -- Do I have to finish the work today?-- ___________&&&&&&&&& A) No, you haven’t.&&&&B) Yes, I have to.C) I’m afraid you have to. &&D) Not at all. VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms( 用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子):(共8分)57. Who is the ___________ girl, Mary, Joe or Wendy? (tall)58. It’s Children’s Day. The boys and girls are enjoying __________in the park. (they) 59. Mary is preparing for her younger brother’s __________ birthday party. (nine)60. I’m afraid I’ll be ___________ to attend the meeting tomorrow. (able)61. After the accident, he completely lost his ___________ . (memorize)62. ___________, the young reporter got a chance to interview the famous scientist. (lucky)63. More and more teenagers go abroad for __________ visits in summer holidays. (education)64. Do you know anything about Mei Lanfang, the famous __________ of Beijing Opera? (art)VII. Rewrite the sentences as required(按要求改写句子,每空格限填一词):(共12分)65. Peter has lunch at school every day.(改为否定句)&& Peter __________ __________ lunch at school every day.66. The eighty-year-old man looks happy and healthy.(对划线部分提问)&& __________ __________ the eighty-year-old man look?67. Take the underground, or you will be late for the lecture. (保持句意基本不变)You __________ be late for the lecture __________ you take the underground. 68. I wonder how I can deal with the trouble .(改为简单句)&& I wonder _________ __________ deal with the trouble.69. Mum gave me a Haibao as a New Year presen.& (改为被动语态)& I _________ _________ a Haibao as a New Year present.70. It is fun to surf on a windy day.(改为感叹句)&& _________ _________ it is to surf on a windy day!Part 3& Reading and Writing (第三部分 读写)VIII. Reading comprehension (理解): (共56分)A.&True or False(判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示): ( 7分)You surely want to have good table manners. It's as simple as obeying a few rules!The 12 Do's1)&As soon as you are seated, open your napkin (餐巾) and place it on your lap. The napkin keeps on your lap (except for use) until the end of the meal. If you need to leave the table for a while, you may leave the napkin on your chair. When the meal is finished, place your napkin neatly at the left of your plate.2)&Sit up straight, keep your elbows (手肘) off the table, and silence your cell phone.3)&Remember the rule: drinks on the right, foods on the left. Your water glass is on the right of the plate and your bread plate is on the left.4)&Hold the knife and fork with the handles in the palm (手掌) of the hand, forefinger on top, and thumb underneath.5)&Dishes are passed from left to right.6)&Do try a little of everything on your plate.7)&Bread should be broken off into small pieces and butter is spread on each bite as you eat it.8)&You may leave some food to one side of your plate if you feel you have had enough. Don't leave your plate so clean that it looks as if you haven't eaten for days!9)&If you are asked for the salt or pepper, pass both together.10)&Eat soup by skimming (掠过) your spoon along the surface of the soup. Then eat it without making any noise. If the soup is hot, don' simply wait for it to cool off.11)&When a lady arrives or leaves the table, it's polite for all gentlemen at the table to stand up.12)&Always say 'please' and 'thank you.' Thank the host and hostess before leaving.71. When you finish the meal, you may leave the napkin on your chair.72. It's impolite to place your elbows on the table while having dinner.73. People should pass dishes from right to left at table.74. Leaving your plate very clean means you enjoy everything the hostess has prepared.75. If the soup you eat is hot, you may cool it by blowing on it.76. To show politeness, gentlemen usually stand up when a lady arrives or leaves.77. This passage tells us about rules for good table manners.B.&Choose the best answer(根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案): ( 7分)The mystery(悬案) stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are famous all over the world. The detective in his stories is called Sherlock Holmes. He solves mysteries in a most surprising way. Through it all, his assistant, Dr Watson, watches with admiration (钦佩). Watson then writes up the story of the mystery afterwards.This is a useful story writing skill. Because Watson is not very clever, the story remains a mystery until the end. The readers can sometimes pick up some clues before he does! Then, to make Watson understand the mystery, Holmes has to explain it all, step by step. So we, the readers, get to see it step by step too. Watson is almost as good a character in the story as Sherlock Holmes!The very first time they meet, Holmes greatly surprises Watson. When they are first introduced, Holmes says to Watson, 'How do you do? I see you have been to Afghanistan.'Watson is too amazed by this to ask Holmes how he knows this. Watson has, indeed, been to Afghanistan. Later, he asks Holmes about it. Holmes explains that there is nothing magical about what he does. He gets to know it all by very, very careful observation(观察).Observation OneWatson was introduced to Holmes as a doctor. Yet Holmes thought that the way he stood and walked made him seem like a soldier. So, this meant he was probably an army doctor.Observation TwoWatson's face was quite dark skinned. But his wrists (手腕) were pale. So his dark face was probably sun burnt. This meant that he had been to a hot, sunny country. As he was a working doctor, this was not a holiday. He must have gone with the army.Observation ThreeAt the time, the British army had soldiers at bases in many parts of the world. So there were still a lot of places to choose from. However, Holmes saw that Watson looked very tired and he was always holding his left arm, as if it was painful. So, he had probably been with the army to a place where they were fighting. There was only one place where the British army was fighting at that time: Afghanistan.78. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ______.A. is a detective in mystery stories&&&&B. is Sherlock Holmes' assistant&C. is a soldier in the British army&&&&&& D. writes famous mystery stories79. Dr Watson watches Holmes with admiration because ______.&A. Holmes solves mysteries in a most surprising way&B. Watson is not very clever&C. people always come to Holmes for help&D. the story of the mystery is written up afterwards80. The writer most probably created the character, Dr Watson, to ______.&A. give Holmes help when solving mysteriesB. show Holmes' careful observation&C. help readers pick up some clues about the mystery&D. get readers to see the mystery step by step81. The first time they meet, ______.&A. Holmes explains how he knows Watson has been to Afghanistan&B. Holmes surprises Watson by telling that he has been to AfghanistanC. Watson tells Holmes he has been to AfghanistanD. Watson asks Holmes how he knows he has been to Afghanistan82. In 'Observation Two', the underlined word sun burnt probably means ______.&A. caused by illness&&&&&&B. made brown by sunC. painted by make-up&&&&&D. given by his mother83. The passage tells us that Watson went to Afghanistan to ______.&A. fight the enemy for the country B. have a holiday with his friends &C. work as an army doctorD. stay away from the cold, rainy weather of London84. From the passage we know that the British army ______ at that time.&A. only had soldiers in Afghanistan &&&&&&B. had many army doctors at bases in many parts of the world C. was fighting with several countriesD. was fighting with AfghanistanC.&Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage(选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文):(14分)
Here is a story about an eagle (鹰) named Ted. He had to make a choice, and he made the right one.High up on a mountaintop was a nest full of an eagle's eggs. One day a strong wind shook the nest and one of the eggs dropped out! It ___85___ rolled (滚动) down the mountainside and at last came to rest in a farm where many chickens lived. The chickens there were very surprised to see this big egg. They decided to ___86___ it, so an old hen sat on it for a while.It was very uncomfortable for the hen --- it was a big egg --- ___87___ her care and the heat from her body worked. The egg finally hatched (孵化) and an eagle came out of it. They called him Ted. It was unfortunate for Ted because the chickens raised him the ___88___ way they knew --- as a chicken. He grew to be a funny-looking 'chicken'. And the saddest part of all was that he ___89___ he was only a chicken. However, sometimes Ted looked up to the sky and saw eagles flying high above. How he wished he could fly like them! One day, a big eagle flew ___90___ the farm and shouted to Ted, 'What are you doing down there in the farmyard? Why are you not flying up high with us?''I'm a chicken,' said Ted, 'I can't fly.''Of course you can fly. You are an eagle, not a chicken! Look at your wings. They are ___91___ mine!''But I can't fly,' said Ted. 'Yes, you can. Do as I do.'Ted hesitated (犹豫) , then spread his huge wings for the first time. To his surprise, he soon found himself flying high in the sky.85. A. heavily&&&&B. gently&&&&C. carelessly&&&D. politely86. A. depend on&&&B. live on&&&&C. take care of&&&D. get rid of87. A. so&&&&&B. but&&&&C. because&&&D. although88. A. only&&&&B. best&&&&C. first&&&&D. last&&&& 89. A. understood&&&B. didn't understand&C. believed&&&D. didn't believe& 90. A. over&&&&B. on&&&&C. through&&&D. from91. A. connected with&&B. familiar to&&&C. different from&&D. the same as D.&Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14分)We love to be fashionable. So we buy clothes from time to time to make us look p___92___ or cooler. But a problem appears: how to deal with those old clothes? Don't just throw them out. You can do s___93___ different!Donate your old clothes to charities. Some organizations c___94___ old clothes for those who need them in local areas or send them to foreign countries.Keep them. Fashion is a thing that goes a___95___ in cycles. So an out-of-date coat may be the hottest thing on the market next year.Do it yourself. It’s not too hard. But you have to think it over b___96___ you do. It’s easy to find some tips online. If you are good at fashion designing, you could even s___97___ your creation to make some money.Recycle them. Some clothes l___98___ those made of denim(牛仔布) can be recycled. Denim can be used again, for example, to build houses for people who are made homeless by natural disasters.Keep clothes out of landfills (垃圾填埋场) ! You can do it!E.&Answer the questions(根据短文内容回答下列问题): ( 14分)Perhaps Susan Boyle's success is one of the best stories of 2009. One year ago, Susan Boyle was unknown and had no job. She lived alone with her pet cat in Britain. She had little idea about her ability. In 2009, she appeared on a TV show and that changed her life forever. Although Susan came second in the final competition, millions of people around the world loved her song 'I Dreamed A Dream.' Susan's powerful voice and ordinary look made her a superstar. After the competition, Susan began to feel the pressure of becoming famous so quickly. She was always busy and felt tired. She wanted to return to her usual life in the past. But soon she gained her confidence again and recorded her first album called I Dreamed A Dream. It came out on November 23, 2009 and became the fastest selling U.K. debut album (首张专辑). It is also the biggest selling album of the year in the U.K.. On December 13, 2009, another of Susan's dreams came true: She had the chance to perform with her idol, Elaine Paige on her own TV show.Susan Boyle gives inspiration (鼓舞) and hope to many people all over the world. She was an ordinary woman, living an ordinary life. But ordinary people can sometimes do extraordinary things too!
99. Did Susan Boyle know much about her ability in 2008 ?100. Susan came second in the final competition, didn’t she?101. What made Susan Boyle a superstar?102. What was Susan's wish after she became famous so quickly?103. When did her first album come out?104. What happened to her on December 13, 2009? 105. What do you think the story of Susan Boyle tells us?IX. Writing (): (共18分) 106. Write at least 60 words about the topic “Traffic in our city”. (以“我们城市的交通”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符号不占格。)(注意:短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。)Use the following points as a guide. (短文须包含下列要点)&What do you think of the traffic in our city? &Why do you think so? (Give at least two reasons) &What is /are your suggestion(s) to improve the traffic in the city?2010年初三英语教学质量检测试卷Part 1& Listening (第一部分 )I. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片): (共6分)1. Writing letters to your American pen friends is a good way to improve your English. 2. It’s raining outside. The boys have to do some indoor activities. 3. Eating enough vegetables every day is good for our health. 4. Smoking isn’t allowed in any public places in Shanghai. 5. His dream of owning a modern car has come true. 6. So far many people have applied to be volunteers for 2010 Shanghai Expo.& II. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案): (共10分)7.& M: What’s the weather like tomorrow?W: They say it’s going to be wet and windy.Q: What will the weather be like tomorrow?8.&M: Betty is German but she lives in Asia for most of the time.W: No wonder she can speak Japanese and Chinese so well.Q: What’s Betty’s nationality?& 9.& M: How much is your new bicycle?W: It’s 180 yuan, 40 yuan cheaper than yours. Q: How much does the man’s bicycle cost? 10. W: What would you like to be when you grow up, Mike?M: I want to be a doctor. But my mother wants me to be an engineer.& W: Is your mother an engineer?M: No. She is a nurse. But my father is an engineer.Q: What does Mike want to be when he grows up? 11. M: Do you walk to school, Nancy?W: No, I don’t. It’s far from my home to school.M: Then how do you go to school?W: I usually go by bike. But if it rains, I will take a bus or a taxi.Q: How does Nancy usually go to school?&& 12. M: Is Joyce here, Lily?&& W: No, she won’t come today. She’s ill.&& M: I’m sorry to hear that. But who will take charge of the meeting?&& W: Don’t worry, Tony. Millie will come instead of Joyce.&& Q: Who will take charge of the meeting?& 13. M: Excuse me, what time is it now?&& W: It’s 5 o’clock.&& M: Do you know when the train will leave?&& W: In ten minutes.&& Q: When will the train leave the station?& 14. W: I want to do my homework.. But there is a big box on my desk. Could you help me get it down, Tom?M: Certainly.W: Thank you very much.Q: Why did the girl thank the boy? 15.&W: What’s wrong with me?M: Well, there’s nothing serious. W: Will I be all right soon?M: Yes, in a few days. Take the medicine and have a good rest.W: Thank you.Q: What is the probable relationship between the two speakers ? 16.&M: Would you like some warm water?W: No, thanks. I never drink water without ice.M: But that’s bad for your stomach..Q: What else will the man probably say to the woman?III. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的内容, 符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示): (共7分)Kate was born in north England and when she was eight years old her family moved to London. When Kate was young, her mother told her, “If you work hard, you will be successful.” Kate was a bright student. She studied hard and always got high marks in maths, history, French, science, and geography. Kate was also good at Spanish, Japanese and Chinese. Her grammar and pronunciation were very good. She wasn't afraid to make mistakes and she made progress day by day.&& After she graduated from university, Kate worked in a large computer company. She worked well and the company was satisfied with her. Every year she got a raise. After some time she was sent to Japan and she was responsible for the sales there. She worked in Japan for five years. Then she became the manager in charge of the sales in Asia and she had a lot of experience as a manager.&& Kate left the company because another company offered her a job. She likes the new job because she enjoys living in Hong Kong.IV. Listen to the dialogue and fill in the blanks& (根据所听到的对话完成下列句子,每空格限填一词):(共7分)W: Mr. White, I can’t find my little brother.M: When and where did you find him missing?W: Just several minutes ago. We were walking in the street nearby. Suddenly my brother turned back and ran away. Soon he was lost among the people. What shall I do?M: Don’t worry. Let me know your brother’s name, age, height and the colour of his hair.W: His name is Tony, five years old. He is a head shorter than me, about one hundred and twenty centimeters tall. And his hair is brown and eyes are black.M: Um. What clothes is he wearing?W: He is wearing dark blue trousers and a yellow T-shirt with a snoopy on the back of it.M: Your name and address, please?W: I’m Joan. I live at 50 Garden Street. My phone number is .M: OK, we’ll do our best to find him. Don’t worry.&
2010年初三英语教学质量检测参考答案Part 1& Listening (第一部分 听力)I. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片): (共6分)& 1 F& 2 C& 3 A& 4 G& 5 B& 6 DII. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案): (共10分)7A& 8B& 9C& 10A& 11D& 12D& 13C& 14A& 15C& 16BIII. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的内容, 符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示): (共7分)17 T& 18 T& 19 F& 20 F& 21 F& 22 T& 23 T IV. Listen to the dialogue and fill in the blanks (根据所听到的对话完成下列句子,每空格限填一词):(共7分)24. several& 25. ran& 26. shorter& 27. black& 28. T-shirt& 29. . worryPart 2& Vocabulary and Grammar(第二部分 词汇和语法)V.&Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案,用A、B、C或D表示): (共26分)&& 31. A& 32. B& 33.C& 34.C& 35. A& 36.C& 37.D& 38.B& 39.D& 40.B41. B& 42.D& 43.D& 44. A& 45. D& 46.A& 47.C& 48.C& 49. C& 50.D& 51. C& 52.A&& 53.D& 54. B& 55.A& 56. CVI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms( 用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子):(共8分)57. tallest& 58. themselves& 59. ninth& 60. unable& 61. memory& 62. Luckily&& 63. educational& 64. artistVII. Rewrite the sentences as required(按要求改写句子,每空格限填一词):(共12分)65. doesn’t have&& 66. How does& &67. will, unless/ won’t, if68. how to&&&& & 69. was, given&& 70. What funPart 3& Reading and Writing (第三部分 读写)VIII. Reading comprehension (理解): (共56分)A.&True or False(判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示): ( 7分)71.F& 72.T& 73.F& 74.F& 75.F& 76.T& 77.TB.&Choose the best answer(根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案): ( 7分)78.D& 79.A& 80.D& 81.B& 82.B& 83.C& 84.D C.&Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage(选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文):(14分)85.B& 86.C& 87.B& 88.A& 89.C& 90.A& 91.D D.&Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14分)92.prettier& 93.something& 94.collect& 95.around& 96.before& 97.sell& 98.likeE.&Answer the questions(根据短文内容回答下列问题): ( 14分)99. No, she didn't.&&&&&&& 100.Yes, she did.&&&& 101. Her powerful voice and ordinary look.102.Her wish was to/ She wanted to return to her usual life in the past.103.On November 23, 2009.104.She had the chance to perform with her idol, Elaine Paige on her own TV show.105.(For reference only) I think it tells us that ordinary people can sometimes do extraordinary things too.IⅩ. 106. (略) 评分标准:内容7分,语言8分,组织结构分3分。(一)内容:7分&&内容切题,意思连贯,表达清楚、完整。5-6分&内容基本切题,意思大致连贯,表达基本清楚、但不够完整。2-4分&内容不够切题,意思不够连贯,表达不够清楚、有些离题。0-1分&文不对题,表达不清。(二)语言:① 词数:每少5个字扣0.5分,以此类推。只写出个别单词、词不成句不给分。② 拼写:每错扣0.5分,同一错误不重复计数。③ 语法:同②④ 标点符号、大小写:每两处错误扣0.5分,但扣分总和不超过1分。⑤ 语言最多扣5分。(三)组织结构:① 内容充实、上下文连贯、用语规范、表达准确、无语法错误;词汇和句型句式运用恰当,多见好句型和习惯表达用语者,可给3分。②& 内容充实、不写废话;上下文连贯、用语规范、表达准确、无或少见语法错误;词汇和句型句式运用恰当,多见好句型和习惯表达用语者,可给2分。③& 一般情况下,内容和语言累计得分在13分以上者(含),方可得到1-2分组织结构分。④& 内容和语言在13分以下者,如文中有值得肯定的好的句型和表达,可酌情考虑给1分组织结构分。⑤ 通篇句型、句式单一、词汇贫乏者,即使无语法错误,一般也不予给组织结构分。
&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 girl story 的文章

随机推荐