wei hua likes( )(fish)very much,but she doesn't like ( )(vegetable song).

2018届第一期第二次月考英语试题._百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2018届第一期第二次月考英语试题.
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢(B)   Sam likes fish very much .He often buys fish in the shop and takes it home.But when his wi(B)  Sam likes fish very much .He often buys fish in the shop and takes it home.But when his wife sees the fish ,she says to herself,"Good!Now I can ask my friends to have lunch,and we can eat this fish.They like fish very much."  So when Sam comes home in the evening,the fish is not there and his wife always says,"Oh,your cat eats it "And she gives Sam some bread for his supper.Sam gets very an-gry.He takes the cat and his wife to the shop near his house and weighs (称重) the cat.Then he turns to his wife-and says,"My fish weighs one kilo.This cat weighs one,too.My cat is here,you see.Then where is my fish?"  ( )6.Which sentence is right according to the text?  A.Sam doesn't like eating fish at all.  B.Sam often buys some fish for his cat.  C.Sam's cat always eats the fish before he comes back.  D.The friends of Sam's wife eat the fish.  ( )7.What's the meaning of "comes home" in the sentence"so when Sam comes home...  A.go home B.leave home C,gets home D.at home  ( )8.Does Sam take the cat and his wife to the shop near his home?  A.Yes,he does.B.No,he doesn't.  C.I don't know.D.I don't think so.  ( )9.How much does the cat weigh?  A.One kilo.B.Two kilos.  C.Half a kilo.D.One and a half kilos.  ( )10.Who gets very angry?  A.Sam' s wife B.Sam C.Sam's friends D.His wife's friends
6.D 是Sam的妻子的朋友吃了鱼.7.C 到家.8.A 是的.他把好妻子和猫都一起带到他家附近的商店里,目的是揭穿他妻子的把戏.9.A 见文章最后一行This cat weighs one,too.10.B Sam买了这么多次鱼,却一次也没吃上,他生气了.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
6.D7.C8.A9.A10.B
  6. D 是Sam的妻子的朋友吃了鱼。  7. C 到家。  8. A 是的。他把好妻子和猫都一起带到他家附近的商店里,目的是揭穿他妻子的把戏。  9. A
见文章最后一行This cat weighs one, too.  10. B
Sam买了这么多次鱼,却一次也没吃上,他生气了。
( D)6. Which sente...
扫描下载二维码七年级英语下册《Unit 10 I’d like some noodles》检测题(含解析)(新版)人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
七年级英语下册《Unit 10 I’d like some noodles》检测题(含解析)(新版)人教新目标版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2014年七年级英语上册Unit5-6复习题(新目标英语附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年七年级英语上册Unit5-6复习题(新目标英语附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年七年级英语上册Unit5-6复习题(新目标英语附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
七年级上英语测试题unit5-6班级   姓名   学号  一、 单项选择。(20分)(&&& )1. ________ you like ice cream?&& A. Are&&&&&& B. Am&&&&&&& C. Does&&&&&&& D. Do(&&& )2.& ______ play table tennis. K&&& A. Let&&&&&& B. Lets&&&&&&& C. Let’s&&&&&& D. It’s(&&& )3. ―&&&& does your father have&&&& lunch? ―Chicken& and tomatoes. A. W for& B. W / C. H for&& D. H /(&&& )4. ―Lucy, can you help me?& ―&&&&& .& A. Excuse me&& B. Sure&& C. You are right& D. No, I can’t(&&& )5. Peter with his friends&&&&& soccer every afternoon.& A. play&& B. plays&& C. playing&& D. plays the(&&& )6. ―Happy birthday to you.& ―_______& A. The same to you .B. Happy birthday.& C. You’re welcome&D. Thank you.(&&& )7. ―Does your friend like salad?&& ― _________.& A. Yes, she like.&& B. No, she does.& C. Yes, she doesn’t& D. No, she doesn’t.(&&& )8. ―Does your English teacher play basketball very _____ ?& ―Yes, She does.A. good&& B. nice&& C. great&&&& D. well(&&& )9. ―David, what do you think ______ this birthday dinner?& ―Great!& A. on B. to&& C. up& D. about(&&& )10. ―Let’s _______ baseball. ―OK. Let’s _______.& A. go& B. go& C. to go D. goes(&&& )11. I eat some _____ every day.&&& A. orange&&&& B. oranges&&&& C. chickens&&&& D. carrot(&&& )12. I eat some vegetables, like ______.&& A. chicken&&& B. eggs&&&& C. tomatoes&&& D. hamburgers(&&& )13. Lee is a _______ star.&& A. sport&&&& B. sports&&&& C. sporting&&&& D. English(&&& )14. Bob wants to eat ______ apple after dinner.&& A. a&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&& C. the&&&&&& D. some(&&& )15. ―Can you play volleyball?& ―No, I can’t. It is very&&&&&&& . A. good&B. nice& C. difficult&& D. fun(&&& )16. Let’s&&&& now.&&& A. to have dinner&&& B. has dinner&&&&& C. have the dinner&&&&& D. have dinner(&&& )17. What ________ she have ________ dinner?&&& A. in&&& B. for&&&& C. at&&&&& D. to(&&& )18.There is some ________ on the table.&&& A. tomatoes&& B. egg&&&& C. chicken&&&& D. bananas(&&& )19. Jim is a healthy boy, he has a good&&&& . A. eat habits& B. eating habit& C. eating habits D. eatting habits(&&& )20. We need(需要) some ________ every day.& A. healthy food&& B. salads&& C. milks&&&& D. vegetable二、 完形。(30分)ALook at this picture. This is a photo&& 21& my family. There are& 22& people in the picture. They are my&& 23& , my mother, my brother, my sister and me. My father is a teacher, My mother is a teacher, too. They’re in&& 24&& school. The __25&& beside (在……旁边) my mother is my brother. He& 26& play sports, he only watches them on TV. The girl near(在……附近)my mother is my&& 27& . She likes vegetables and fruit, and she often plays volleyball,so she is very& 28& . Everyone likes& 29&& very much. Who is the boy in the middle? Ah! It is& 30& . I love my family very much.(&&& )21. A. for&& B. on&&&&& C. of&&&&& D. in&&&&&&& (&&& )22. A. seven& B. six&&&& C. five&& D. three(&&& )23. A. mother B. father C. grandfather D. grandmother& (&&& )24. A. same& B. the some C. the same& D. two(&&& )25. A. girl& &B. boy&&& C. son&& D. man&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )26. A. likes& B. don’t& C. doesn’t&& D. often(&&& )27. A. aunt& B. sister& C. daughter D. cousin&&&&&&&& (&&& )28. A. happy& B. healthy&C. easy&& D. fat(&&& )29. A. her& B. she&& C. she’s&&&&& D. he&&&&&&&&& (&&& )30. A. I&& B. me&&& C. my&&&& D. mineBMy name is Bill. I&& 31&& two sisters. They&& 32&& Emma and Sally. We have&& 33&& at home(家).&& 34&& breakfast, we all drink(喝) milk. Emma and Sally&& 35&& eggs, but I do.I like&& 36& for breakfast, too. We have lunch at school. I like hamburgers with(带有)&& 37& , but they don’t. They like hamburgers with& 38& . We all(都) have dinner at home. Emma and I eat&& 39&& salad, but Sally& 40& . She likes carrots. We often eat fruit after dinner.(&&& )31. A. have&& B. has&&& C. like&&& D. likes&&&&&&& (&&& )32. A. be&& B. am&& C. is&&& D. are(&&& )33. A. breakfast B. lunch& C. dinner& D. food&&&&&& (&&& )34. A. At&& B. With&& C. Have& D. For(&&& )35. A. likes B. like& C. don’t like D. doesn’t like&&&& (&&& )36. A. bread B. breads C. chickens D. tomato(&&& )37. A. chickens B. a chicken C. the chicken D. chicken (&&& )38. A. a vegetable B. vegetables C. carrot D. salads(&&& )39. A. some B. a&&& C. one&&& D. any&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )40. A. does&& B. doesn’t& C. do&&& D. likes三、补全对话(5分)从方框内选出合适的句子完成对话A. Let’s play volleyball.B. But I don’t like to play football.C. Hi! Nice to meet you, too.D. Sounds good.E. It’s relaxing for me.F. Do you have a basketball?G. Do you like sports?A: Hello, Mike! Nice to meet you.B:& 41& Tony!A: Oh, you have a volleyball!& 42B: Yes, I do. I like volleyball.& 43& It’s too difficult.A: I like to play football. And I like volleyball, too.& 44B: Do you join(参加) volleyball club(俱乐部)?A: Yes, I do.B: I join volleyball club, too.&& 45A: OK.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 41.&&&&&&&& 42.&&&&&&&& 43.&&&&&&&& 44.&&&&&&&& 45.四、 理解(30分)ATom:Good evening, Mum.& Mum:Good evening, Tom.Tom:Do we eat chicken for dinner, Mum?& Mum:No, we eat fish and carrots, dear.Tom:Mum, I don’t like carrots. I like chicken.Mum:But we need more(更多) vegetables, not only meat(肉). It’s not healthy to eat chicken every day.Tom:OK. But dad likes chicken, too.Mum:Well, let’s eat chicken and tomatoes tomorrow(明天).Tom:That sounds great!(&&& )46. What do they eat for dinner?& A. Chicken.& B. Carrots.& C. Carrots and fish.& D. Fish.(&&& )47. What does Tom want to eat for dinner?& A. Fish.& && B. Chicken.& C. salad.& &D. Carrots.(&&& )48. What do they need to eat more?& A. Chicken.& &B. Meat.& C. Vegetables.&& D. Fish.(&&& )49. Does Tom’s father like chicken? A. No, he doesn’t. B. Yes, he does.& C. We don't know.& D. No, he does.(&&& )50. What will they eat tomorrow?& A. Fish and carrots.&B. Chicken and fish.&& C. Chicken and carrots. &D. Tomatoes and chicken.BJane is a school girl. She is twelve(12). She studies(学习)at a middle school. She is in Grade Seven. She is a good girl. Jane gets up(起床)at seven in the morning. Then she has her breakfast. For breakfast she has eggs and a cup of milk. She doesn’thave tea for breakfast.After breakfast Jane goes to school. At twelve she comes home (家)from school. She has lunch with her mother. For lunch she has hamburgers and salad. She likes salad, but she doesn’t like hamburgers.At seven she has dinner with her father and mother. They have chicken and vegetables. Her father likes chicken, but Jane doesn’t.& (&&& )51. Jane is a school girl in ______.&& A. a library B. a middle school& C. China& D. Class Four, Grade Seven(&&& )52. Jane has ______ for breakfast. A. eggs and a cup of milk B. eggs and tea& C. tea and milk&D. vegetables(&&& )53. Jane have lunch______.& A. at school&& B. at home&& C. with her mother and father&& D. after breakfast(&&& )54. Jane likes to eat______ for lunch.&&& A. hamburgers&&& B. milk&&&& C. salad && D. eggs(&&& )55.―Who likes chicken?&& ―______ does.&& A. her mother&&&& B. Jane&&&& C. her father&& D. Yes, sheCI have some good friends. Jim is English. He likes tomatoes and milk. Lucy and Lily are Americans. They like eggs and orange juice. Li Hong, Wei Hua and I are Chinese. Li Hong likes rice and chicken. Wei Hua likes chicken, too. But I don’t like it. I like bananas and hamburgers very much. Now I know hamburgers are not healthy food and Coke isn’t a healthy drink(饮料).(&&& )56. What does Jim like to have?& A. Eggs and oranges.& B. rice and chicken.& C. Fish and tomatoes.& D. Tomatoes and milk.(&&& )57. What do Lucy and Lily like eating and drinking(喝)?&& A. Eggs and milk.&& B. rice and Coke.& C. Eggs and orange juice.& D. Hamburgers and orange juice.(&&& )58. Li Hong and Wei Hua like ____ .&& A. rice&&&&& B. chicken&& C. bananas&&&&& D. meat(&&& )59. I like ____ very much.A. hamburgers and bananas&& B. hamburgers and chicken& C. tomatoes and milk&& D. tomatoes and apples(&&& )60.&&&&&& students(学生) are there in the passage (短文)?&& A. Six&&&& B. Five&&&&& C. Four&&&& D. Seven五、(5分)61. He likes __________(banana).& 62.Tony _____________(not like) eggs.& 63.Where _______ (be) the vegetables?& 64.. My brothers __________ ( play) baseball at school.&& 65. _______Jim ________ (like) a ping-pong ball ?六、根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词(10分) 66.Do you have a ping-pong ______(拍)?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67. Let’s play _______ (排球). 68. Children should have ______ (健康的)food.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. He often ________ (看) TV on weekends.70. Does your sister often play _______ (运动)?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 71. Do you eat&&&&&&&&&&&& (水果) after dinner?72. I don’t play sports, I&&&&&&&&&& (仅仅)watch them on TV?& 73. Tom thinks playing volleyball is&&&&&& (困难的).74. The star eats very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (好).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75. Tomatoes are good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (蔬菜).七、同步语法:(共20分)A) 用所给词的适当形式填空 (10分)76. I& like _______ (apple) and ________ (salad). But my brother likes ________ (tomato).77. ―_____ Linda ______& (like) playing tennis?&& ―Yes. She often&&&&&&&&&&& (play) tennis with Cindy.78. Let Mary&&&&&&&& (play) soccer, it’s good for&&&&&&&&& (she).& 79. He is a&&&&&&&&& (sport) star and he eats&&&&&&&&&&&& . (good)80. We want to have some&&&&&&&&& (bread)__________. (strawberry)B) 句型转换(10分)81. Tom likes salad for breakfast. (改否定句)&& Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for breakfast.82. My brother likes hamburgers. (改成一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)&& ________ ________ brother&&&&&&&& hamburgers? Yes,&&&&&&&&&&&&& .83. The girls like fruit and ice cream. (对划线部分提问)&&&&& ________ ________the girls like?& 84. Mary has milk and bread for breakfast(对划线部分提问)& ______________________________________?85. they, for, rice, eat, dinner (连成一个句子)& _________________________________________.八、根据所给汉语完成英语句子(10分)86.Bill喜欢汉堡包.Bill& ___________& ___________.&&&& 87.他喜欢沙拉吗?& __________ he _______ salad?88. 那位排球明星经常吃很多健康食品。The volleyball star often&&&&&&&&&&& much________ food.89.他的妹妹喜欢蔬菜吗?不,不喜欢。―Does his sister like vegetables?& ―No,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .90. 咱们晚饭吃西红柿和鸡蛋吧。& Let's have&&&&&&&&&&&& and eggs&&&&&&&&&& dinner.九、书面表达 (20分)根据表格中的提示,介绍你的朋友,不少于60词。Name&Jackclass&Class 4, Grade 7food&hamburgers(√)& chicken(√)& apples(×)sport&basketball(√)& volleyball(×)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
七年级上英语测试题unit5-6答案一、 单项选择。(20分)1―5 DCABB&&&& 6―10 DDDDA11―15 BCBBC&& 16―20 DBCBA二、 完形填空。(30分)A) 用所给词的适当形式填空 (10分) 21―25 CCBCB&& 26―30 CBBAB31―35 ADADC&& 36―40 ADBAB三、补全对话(5分)41―45 CGBEA四、 理解(30分)46―50 CBCBD&&& 51―55 BABCC56―60 DCBAA五、根据英标写单词(5分)61. healthy&& 62. interesting&& 63. classmate64. fruit&&&& 65. breakfast六、根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词(10分)66. bananas/ bread&& 67. cream&& 68. with&&& 69. healthy 70. habit&&&& 71. fruit&& 72. only&& 73. difficult74. well&&& 75. vegetable七、同步语法:(共20分)
76. apples, salad, tomatoes&& 77. Does, plays78. play, her&&& 79. sports, well& 80. bread, strawberriesB) 句型转换(10分)81. doesn’t, like&&& 82. Does, he, does& 83. What, do84. What does Mary have for breakfast?85. They eat rice for dinner.八、根据所给汉语完成英语句子(10分)86. likes, hamburgers&& 87. Does, like&&&& 88. eats, healthy89. she, doesn’t& 90. tomatoes, for九、书面表达 (20分) 根据表格中的提示,介绍你的朋友,不少于60词。略 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
仁爱版七年级上册期末复习试题仁爱,试题,复习,七年级上册,仁爱版,期末总复习,测试题,期末试卷,上册期末,复习题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
仁爱版七年级上册期末复习试题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 vegetable song 的文章

随机推荐