英译汉软件 I spare myself...

寻求强人翻译下文章(英译汉)
寻求强人翻译下文章(英译汉)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
Today I’d like to share my personal experience of happiness and bitterness of being an English teacher.
I remember, five years ago, when I stood at the teacher’s desk for the first time, maybe because I was too young, maybe because I was too inexperienced, the students in my class paid no attention to me, didn’t behave themselves at all. I felt ashamed and helpless. In order to save my face, I just criticized the students seriously whenever they talked in class or even moved a little. I thought sooner or later, they would listen to me. Yes, I could control the class now, but the students and the atmosphere became strange. No, they were not listening to me. It was too quiet. The breathless silence urged me to consider the way I was teaching.
Then 1 August 2003, I got the chance to study the New Course of English. Until then could I realized that it was my frozen eyes that make the students flinch, it was my stiff face that trod out the enthusiasm in the children’s hearts. How to stimulate my class and show my warmth, so that they can enjoy their study in English? I had a deep thought.
It’s smile. There is a kindness called smile. It is the most beautiful language in the world. It can make distance no distance. “Just awake the students with a smiling face!”I said to myself.
The next day, when I stood on the stage with a smiling face, when I asked the questions with a smile, when I encouraged the children in a friendly way, the students were just shocked! But I could find there was more happiness and excitement in their eyes! Gradually, they got used to it, and participated in my teaching. As I predicted, that class became a lovely one. I was moved, and said“Thank you for listening, boys and girls!”
In the following days, I keep on working even harder. I prepare my lessons carefully. I use Flash, pictures, riddles, and interesting stories to make great efforts to help the students to learn more. But I will never forget one thing: smile, give them a smile, to give them strength, to let them feel happy, to make them confident. The children do enjoy the English lesson now, when they tell me the answers in great excitement, I can feel their gladness, and my smile is more sincerely than ever!
There is kindness called smile. From the children’s yearning eyes, I understand, it is smile that makes my students and I get closer, it is smile that fills the kindness to my English class, it is smile that shapes me popular English teacher finally.
That’s all. Thank you very much!
补充:麻烦下面这篇也帮我翻译一下
What can you do to make your high life colorful ? describe the ideal life in college . When I was in high school , I had dreamt of having a wonderful life in college . I said to myself that I would do lots of interesting things to make the next few years filled with happiness. I even make a detailed plan . but when I entered college I found it quite different from what I thought before ,I felt a little depressed .As I don’t know what to do after class .in fact , we have far less lessons than w. So , what should I do in the long spare time . I didn’t know ,so I spent much of my time reading ,you know ,some novels , but ,day after day ,I began to feel boring only to read . Will the next four years be the same ? I wondered .if so , I will be crazy ,Four years have too much spare time , four years reading novels ,four years feel depressed ,I couldn’t think more about it .So after a period of several weeks , I started to make a plan for my college life , in order to make it colorful and valuable . First of all , I should get up early in the morning rather than sleep late , even on the weekends, then I can do some exercises as body building .Second , I should go to the library , of course , not just for novels , other kinds of books like maths , English are included . if I still have some spare tie , I will find a part-time job . in this way , I could gain some money and what is the most important, experience , I can know more about the real world .As having mentioned above , I have been thinking about the ideal life on campus .Some famous people had describe it for all of us ,an ideal campus should be such place for contemplation and inspiration , the enthusiasm for knowledge can get us out of bed early in the morning and stay up late at night
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! 下午好,女士们,先生们Today I’d like to share my personal experience of happiness and bitterness of being an English teacher. 今天我想跟大家分享一下我作为一名英语老师的酸甜苦辣。I remember, five years ago, when I stood at the teacher’s desk for the first time, maybe because I was too young, maybe because I was too inexperienced, the students in my class paid no attention to me, didn’t behave themselves at all. 我记得,在五年前当我第一次站在讲台上的时候,也许因为我当时太年轻了,也许因为我太没有经验了,班上的学生们一点都不理我,我行我素。I felt ashamed and helpless. 我感到羞愧和无助。In order to save my face, I just criticized the students seriously whenever they talked in class or even moved a little. 为了挽回我的面子,我不管何时学生只要在班上说话还是动一下,就严厉地批评他们。I thought sooner or later, they would listen to me.我不时地想想,这样应该有人听我了吧。 Yes, I could control the class now, but the students and the atmosphere became strange. 是的,我现在能管住这个班了,但是学生和气氛变得奇怪了No, they were not listening to me. 不是的,他们不会听我的It was too quiet. The breathless silence urged me to consider the way I was teaching. 太安静了,令人屏息的安静敦促我反思教学方法。Then 1 August 2003, I got the chance to study the New Course of English. Until then could I realized that it was my frozen eyes that make the students flinch, it was my stiff face that trod out the enthusiasm in the children’s hearts. How to stimulate my class and show my warmth, so that they can enjoy their study in English? I had a deep thought. 之后就是日,我有机会学新课程英语。直到那时我才认识到我冷若冰霜的眼神使得学生们望而却步。正是我那呆板的眼神浇灭了孩子们心中的热情。如何激励学生,展现我的温暖。这样学生们才能享受学习英语的过程呢?我陷入了深思。It’s smile. There is a kindness called smile. It is the most beautiful language in the world. It can make distance no distance. “Just awake the students with a smiling face!”I said to myself. 是微笑。有一种爱称为微笑。这是世界上最美丽的语言,可以使距离不被称之为距离。“要用一张微笑着的脸来感化学生”我对自己说道。The next day, when I stood on the stage with a smiling face, when I asked the questions with a smile, when I encouraged the children in a friendly way, the students were just shocked!第二天,我微笑着站在讲台上,问问题时是微笑着的,并用一种友善的方式鼓励孩子们,学生们震惊了。 But I could find there was more happiness and excitement in their eyes! Gradually, they got used to it, and participated in my teaching. As I predicted, that class became a lovely one. I was moved, and said“Thank you for listening, boys and girls!” 但我还是能从孩子们的眼神中看出了更多喜悦和兴奋的神情。慢慢地,他们开始适应了这种教学方法,参与我讲课的过程中。正如我预测的那样,那个班成了一个可爱的班级。我被感动了,说道:“感谢你们听我上课,男孩们,女孩们!”In the following days, I keep on working even harder. I prepare my lessons carefully. I use Flash, pictures, riddles, and interesting stories to make great efforts to help the students to learn more. 在接下来的日子里,我越来越努力工作了。我认真备课。我用动画,图片,谜语和有趣的故事,努力去让学生们学更多的知识。But I will never forget one thing: smile, give them a smile, to give them strength, to let them feel happy, to make them confident. The children do enjoy the English lesson now, when they tell me the answers in great excitement, I can feel their gladness, and my smile is more sincerely than ever! 但我不会忘记一件事:微笑,给他们一个微笑,去给他们勇气,让他们感到开心,让他们自信起来。现在孩子们很喜欢上英语课了。当他们很兴奋地告诉我回答道,我感觉得到他们的开心,我的微笑变得越来越真诚了!There is kindness called smile. From the children’s yearning eyes, I understand, it is smile that makes my students and I get closer, it is smile that fills the kindness to my English class, it is smile that shapes me popular English teacher finally. That’s all. Thank you very much!
有一种善意叫微笑。从孩子们渴望的眼神中,我懂得了,正是微笑让我的学生和我的距离越来越近,正是微笑把友善带到了我的英语课中来。最终也正是微笑也使我变成了受欢迎的英语老师。
就到这了吧。非常感谢!
麻烦下面这篇也帮我翻译一下
What can you do to make your high life colorful ? describe the ideal life in college . When I was in high school , I had dreamt of having a wonderful life in college . I said to myself that I would do lots of interesting things to make the next few years filled with happiness. I even make a detailed plan . but when I entered college I found it quite different from what I thought before ,I felt a little depressed .As I don’t know what to do after class .in fact , we have far less lessons than w. So , what should I do in the long spare time . I didn’t know ,so I spent much of my time reading ,you know ,some novels , but ,day after day ,I began to feel boring only to read . Will the next four years be the same ? I wondered .if so , I will be crazy ,Four years have too much spare time , four years reading novels ,four years feel depressed ,I couldn’t think more about it .So after a period of several weeks , I started to make a plan for my college life , in order to make it colorful and valuable . First of all , I should get up early in the morning rather than sleep late , even on the weekends, then I can do some exercises as body building .Second , I should go to the library , of course , not just for novels , other kinds of books like maths , English are included . if I still have some spare tie , I will find a part-time job . in this way , I could gain some money and what is the most important, experience , I can know more about the real world .As having mentioned above , I have been thinking about the ideal life on campus .Some famous people had describe it for all of us ,an ideal campus should be such place for contemplation and inspiration , the enthusiasm for knowledge can get us out of bed early in the morning and stay up late at night
What can you do to make your high life colorful ?你做什么才能让你生活更多彩呢。 describe the ideal life in college . 去描述一下你在大学时的理想生活吧。When I was in high school , I had dreamt of having a wonderful life in college .在我读高中的时候,我曾梦想大学里的美好生活 I said to myself that I would do lots of interesting things to make the next few years filled with happiness. 我对自己说我将会做很多有趣地事情让接下的几年都能快乐地度过。I even make a detailed plan . 我甚至还制作了一个很细的计划。but when I entered college I found it quite different from what I thought before ,I felt a little depressed .但当我进入大学校园时,我发现大学生活给我先前想象的完全不同,我感到有点失落。As I don’t know what to do after class .我不知道在课后该做什么。in fact , we have far less lessons than w. 事实上,与我们高中相比大学里的课程会少很多。So , what should I do in the long spare time .所以我们应该在漫长的课余时间里做什么呢&I didn’t know ,so I spent much of my time reading ,you know ,some novels , but ,day after day ,I began to feel boring only to read . 我不知道,所以我花了很长时间读书,正如你知道的那样,一些小说,但是,一天一天过去,我开始发现仅仅是读书会让人感到无聊。Will the next four years be the same ?接下来的4年还是这样过吗? I wondered .if so , I will be crazy ,Four years have too much spare time , four years reading novels ,four years feel depressed ,I couldn’t think more about it .我相识到,如果是遮掩过得话,我会疯的,四年下来会有很多的业余时间,四年读小说,四年感到失落,我不敢想。So after a period of several weeks , I started to make a plan for my college life , in order to make it colorful and valuable .所以在过了几个星期之后,为了是大学生活变得多彩有意义,我开始来规划我的大学生活。 First of all , I should get up early in the morning rather than sleep late , even on the weekends, then I can do some exercises as body building .首先,我应该每天早上早起而非睡懒觉,即便周末也要坚持这样,这样我能做一些锻炼,像健身。Second , I should go to the library , of course , not just for novels , other kinds of books like maths , English are included . 第二,我要去图书馆,当然,不只是去看小说,还有其他类的书籍,不如数学,英语。if I still have some spare tie , I will find a part-time job . 如果我还有时间的话,我将会找一份兼职工作。in this way , I could gain some money and what is the most important, experience , I can know more about the real world .这样,我能赚一些钱,更重要的是,经验,关于现实的这个世界我能懂得更多。As having mentioned above , I have been thinking about the ideal life on campus .Some famous people had describe it for all of us ,an ideal campus should be such place for contemplation and inspiration , the enthusiasm for knowledge can get us out of bed early in the morning and stay up late at night 综上所述,我谈论在校园的理想生活。某些名人为我们描述了它,一个理想的校园应该是一个遐思和获得启示的地方,对知识的热情可以使我们早起,晚睡。
的感言:谢谢你的团队
略懂社热议
1下午好,女士们,先生们! 今天我想与大家分享我的快乐和痛苦是一名英语教师的个人经验。 我记得,五年前,当我站在老师的第一次台,也许是因为我太年轻,也许是因为我太缺乏经验,在我班上的学生不重视我,不守规矩的在所有。我感到惭愧和无奈。为了节省我的脸,我只是认真地批评学生交谈时,他们在课堂上,甚至提出了一点。我想迟早,他们会听我的。是的,我可以控制的阶层,但学生和气氛变得奇怪。不,他们不听我的。这是太安静了。在令人窒息的沉默敦促我考虑我的教学方式。 然后,日,我得到了机会去学习英语新课程。在那之前我能意识到这是我的学生望而却步,使冻结的眼睛,这是我面对激烈的踩在了孩子们的心中热情。如何激发我的课,展示我的温暖,使他们能享受他们在英语学习?我有一个深刻的思考。 它的微笑。有一个叫做善良的微笑。它是世界上最美丽的语言。它可以使距离没有距离。 “你醒了微笑面对学生!”我对自己说。 第二天,当我在舞台上站着一个微笑的脸,当我问一个微笑,当我在一个友好的方式鼓励孩子们的问题,学生只是震惊!不过,我可以找到有更多的幸福和兴奋在他们眼里!渐渐地,他们就习惯了,在我的教学和参与。正如我所料,这成了一个可爱的一类。我很感动,说:“谢谢你听着,男孩和女孩!” 在随后的日子里,我继续工作就更难了。我仔细地准备功课。我使用Flash,图片,谜语,和有趣的故事来作出巨大努力,帮助学生了解更多信息。但我永远不会忘记一件事:微笑,给他们一个微笑,给他们力量,让他们感到快乐,让他们有信心。孩子们不喜欢现在的英语课,当他们告诉我的答案很兴奋,我能感受到他们的欢乐,我的笑容比以往任何时候都更真诚! 有所谓善良的微笑。从孩子们的渴望的眼睛,我明白,这是微笑,使我的学生和我接近,它是充满善意的微笑对我的英语课,这是我的微笑形状的英语老师终于受欢迎。 这样就好了。非常感谢
2你可以做什么,让您的生活多姿多彩高?描述了在大学的理想生活。当我在高中的时候,我曾在大学有一个美好的生活梦想。我对自己说,我会做很多有趣的事情,充满幸福,使未来数年。我什至做了详细的计划。但是当我进入大学时我是完全不同的从我以前的想法找到,我感到有点沮丧。由于我不知道该怎么做课后。事实上,我们有比我们少得多的教训在高中人;。所以,我应该怎么做,从长远的业余时间。我不知道,所以我花了我很多时间读书,你知道,一些小说,但是,日复一日,我开始觉得无聊才阅读。将在未来4年是一样的?我不知道。若然,我会疯了,四年有太多空闲时间,4年读小说,四年感到沮丧,我不能去想它了。因此,经过几个星期的时间,我开始做为我的大学生活计划,以便使其丰富多彩的和有价值的。首先,我要早起,而不是在早上睡晚了,甚至在周末的话,我可以做一些健身运动。二,我应该去图书馆,当然不只是小说,其他,各类书籍像数学,英语均包括在内。如果我仍然有一些备用的领带,我会找到一个兼职工作。在这种方式,我可以得到一些钱,什么是最重要的,经验,我可以了解真实世界更由于有提到以上。,我一直在思考的关于校园ideal生活。Some famous people曾形容it for我们大家,一个理想的校园应该是这样的沉思和灵感的地方,对知识的热情可以让我们从床上早在上午和晚上熬夜
女士们,先生们,下午好!  今天我非常乐意与大家分享我的个人经历的快乐和痛苦的是一名英语老师。  我还记得,在5年前,当我站在老师书桌上第一次,也许是因为我太年轻,也许是因为我太缺乏经验,我的学生没有注意到我,不守规矩的。我感到很羞愧和无助。为了拯救了我的脸,我只是批评的学生在课堂上,每当他们谈论移动一点点甚至。我认为,他们迟早会听我的。是的,我能控制类,但学生们和大气变成奇怪。不,他们不听我的。太安静了。沉默催促我喘不过气来了,我还是认为教学。  日之后,我有机会学习新课程的英语。直到那时我才知道他是我的眼睛,使学生在冷冻僵硬畏缩,这是我的脸,走过的热情在孩子的心。如何激发我的课堂和我的温暖,以便他们能享受学习英语吗?我有一个深沉的思考。  它对你微笑。有一种仁慈称为微笑。它是世界上最美丽的语言。它可以让距离零距离”。就醒了学生时,面带微笑!”我对自己说。  第二天,当我站在舞台上时,面带微笑,当我问的问题时,微笑着,我鼓励孩子们在一种友好的方式,学生只是震惊!但是我可以找到更快乐和兴奋的是在他们的眼睛!逐渐地,他们已经习惯了,并参加了我的教训。如我所预测的,这类成了一个可爱的人。我很感动,说“谢谢你听,男孩和女孩!”  在接下来的日子里,我一直在工作更努力。我准备功课仔细。我用闪光、图片、谜语、有趣的故事来努力帮助学生学习到更多。但是,我永远不会忘记一件事:微笑着,向他们微笑,给他们力量,使他们感到高兴,使他们自信。孩子们很喜欢上英语课了,当他们告诉我答案在极度兴奋,我能感觉到他们的喜乐、我的微笑是比以前更真诚!  有仁慈称为微笑。从孩子的渴望的眼睛,我知道,它是微笑,使我的同学和我亲近,这是充满善意的微笑,我的英语课,这是我的笑容,形状的流行的英语老师。  那就好了。非常感谢你!
你能做什么来帮助你的高品质的生活多姿多彩的吗?理想的大学生活的描述。当我在高中的时候,我梦见有美好的生活。我对自己说,我能做很多有趣的事情要做接下来的几年里充满了快乐。我甚至做一个详细的计划。但当我进入大学的时候,我发现它非常不同于我所想的,我觉得有点沮丧塌下来。我不知道该做些什么课后。事实上,我们已经远远低于课比我们在高中的时候;。那么,我该怎么做在漫长的空闲时间。我不知道,所以我花了我太多的时间阅读,你知道,一些小说,但是,一天又一天,我开始觉得只有阅读。将接下来的四年时间是一样的吗?我想如果这样的话,我会疯掉,四十年有太多的空闲时间,四年来读小说,四年的感觉沮丧,我怎么也想不出更多关于它。所以,经过一段时间的几周后,我开始制定一个计划,我的大学生活,为了使它更加丰富多彩,有价值。首先,我要在早晨早起晚睡,甚至比在周末的时候,这样我就可以做一些锻炼身体的建筑.Second一样,我要去图书馆,当然不仅仅是小说,其他种类的书,就像数学、英语。如果我仍然有一些多余的领带,我要找一份兼职的工作。这样,我能得到一些钱,什么是最重要的经验,我可以了解现实世界有上述人脉,我一直在思考,理想的校园生活一些著名的人描述它对我们所有人而言,最理想的学校应该这样的地方冥想和灵感,热情为知识可以让我们从床上一大早,熬夜
大概就是这个样子
女士们先生们,下午好:
& 今天我想和大家分享一下自己作为英语老师的酸甜苦辣的经历。记得五年前,当我第一次站在讲台上的时候,可能是因为我没有经验,可能是因为我太年轻,学生们基本上不听我的课。我感到惭愧和无助。为了挽回颜面,只要学生不认真听我的课,我就会严厉的批评他们。我想,他们迟早会听我的。没错,我现在可以控制好课堂了,但是学生和气氛却变得非常的怪异。不,他们并没有听我的课。太安静了,令人窒息的静促使我考虑我的教学方法。
日,我有得到了学习英语新教程的机会。知道当时我才意识到时我冰冷的眼神使得孩子们变得畏首畏尾的,我僵板的脸熄灭了学生的学习激情。怎样来鼓舞我的学生,表达我的热心来使他们享受我的课堂?我进行了一番深思!
微笑。有一种关心叫做微笑。它是世界上罪美妙的语言。它能消除距离。我对我自己说;“用微笑来叫醒沉睡的学生。”
次日,当我面带微笑站在讲台上的时候,当我面带微笑提问的时候,当我友好的鼓励学生的时候,学生们除了惊讶还是惊讶。但我却从他们的眼睛中看到了高兴和兴奋。慢慢地,他们习惯了,积极参与我的教学工作。如我所料,整个班级变成了一个融洽的集体。我被感动了,于是说道;"谢谢你们,同学们。"接下来的几天时间里。我一如既往。我认真的备课。我用FLASH,图片,模型和逸闻趣事尽最大努力去帮学生们学得更多,与此同时,一直面带微笑,给他们微笑,给他们力量以使他们快乐和自信。孩子们现在确实很享受英语课了。当他们兴奋地把答案告诉我的时候,我能感觉到他们的喜悦,我的笑较之以前也更加的真诚了。
有一种关心叫微笑。从孩子们向往的眼神中我明白是我的微笑让我的学生和我更加亲密。是微笑使我的课堂充满关爱。最后,是微笑把我塑造成了广受欢迎的英语老师。
至此。非常感谢!
麻烦下面这篇也帮我翻译一下
怎样才能让你的高中生活多姿多彩?描述下理想的大学生活。我还读高中的时候,我就梦想着有一个美好的大学生活。我告诉我自己我将做很多有趣的事情让我接下来的几年生活充满快乐。我甚至制作了一个详细的计划。但是当我进入大学的时候,我发现这和我之前想的截然不同。我感到了一点点的失望。因为我不知道课后该干些什么。事实上,我们课程比高中时要少得多。在漫长的课余时间里沃到底应该干些什么,我不知道。于是我花了很多时间去读书,你知道,一些小说。但是,一天天都这样,我开始感到乏味。接下来的四年都会是这样吗?我想知道,如果真是这样,我会疯掉。四年间有太多的课余时间,看四年小说,(这句我不知道翻译,有问题。应该是四年都是失望)我应该考虑更多一点。为了使之变得丰富和有意义。于是在几周时间后,我开始给自己大学制定计划。首先,我早上必须早起,甚至是周末也一样。这样我可以做早锻炼。第二,我应该去图书馆,当然,并不仅仅是去看小说,像数学,英语也包括在内。如果还有多的时间,我会找一份兼职。这样我就可以赚钱而这也正是分厂重要的经验。我能更好的了解这个社会。有以上所提,我可以想象我理想的大学生活了。有些名人已经给我们描述了这些。一个理想的大学生活就应该像这样有打算和具有鼓舞性。对知识的热情可以使我们早起,也可以使我们熬到深夜。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英译汉软件 的文章

随机推荐