(急!)求一篇,关于学习好处的找一篇英语作文文.

求一篇英语作文!内容是鼠标对人们的好处和坏处?一百个单词左右!急急急_百度知道
求一篇英语作文!内容是鼠标对人们的好处和坏处?一百个单词左右!急急急
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Mouse is necessary in daily computer operation, such as Windows, such as the burden on our wrist. With additional buttons and a scroll wheel, mouse is convenient, we should make good use of the mouse and it will help us a lot. However. Further. Using mouse will make it convenient for computer operation, complex functions can be done by a simple mouse, playing music and so on, too much reliance on mouse will bring us negative influence, including editing. But too much reliance on mouse will bring some negative influence. A mouse works very well for n竣瀑臂鞠赚角掉寿avigating a graphical user interfaceMouse is one of the most useful tools in modern computerized world.Therefore, sending mails
鼠标? 应该是电脑吧? 条件说清楚一点。。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇突然变得有钱,关于有钱的优点和缺点的英语小作文,带翻译_百度知道
求一篇突然变得有钱,关于有钱的优点和缺点的英语小作文,带翻译
提问者采纳
Is Money Everything?(金钱就是一切吗?) At present some people think that money is everything. They say that you can do everything if you have money. You can live in a beautiful house, keep a luxurious ear and have all sorts of delicious food. I don't think so. Indeed, money can buy a lot of things we need. But there are many, many wonderful things in the world that cannot be bough/; with money. For example, knowledge cannot be bought with money. One cannot be rich in knowledge unless he studies hard. Time cannot be bought with money, either. Who can buy even a second with money? There are still many other things that cannot be bought with money: health,life, happiness,friendship, love and so on. Just think, if a person hasn't these things at all, is the money still useful? Now, do you think money is everything? 金钱就是一切吗? 近来,有些人认为钱就是一切,他们说,要是有了钱,你就可以做任何事情,你可以住舒适的房子,坐豪华的轿车,吃可口的饭菜。 我不这么认为。的确,钱可以买到我们需要的许多东西,但是,世界上还有许多美丽的东西用钱是买不到的。 例如,知识是买不来的,一个人要想获得丰富的知识,只有通过艰苦的学习。时间用钱也是买不来的,谁能用钱买来哪怕一秒钟的时间呢? 还有很多东西是钱买不到的,比如健康、生命、快乐、友谊、爱情等等,试想,一个人要是连这些东西都没有,那光有钱又有什么用呢? 现在,你还认为钱就是一切吗? Can Money Buy Happiness? Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinions. Some think yes, while others hold the opposite. It is true that with enough money one can buy all the things one wants, and live a life of comfort and security. However, it is equally true that lack of money causes great distress. It is a common view that &money is the root of all evil.& The pursuit of money drives many people to cheat and steal. In some places there is nothing that cannot be bought with money, resulting in corrupt societies where everybody is miserable. So, money does not necessarily mean happiness. It all depends on how it is used. If we make honest and sensible use of money, it can be a stepping-stone to happiness l Although money cannot buy happiness, it can make happiness possible if it is employed sensibly. 金钱能买来幸福吗? 金钱能买来幸福吗?不同的人有不同的回答。有的人认为能,有的人则持相反的意见。 诚然一个人如果有足够的钱可以买到他想要的所有物品,过上舒适稳定的生活。然而,同样缺钱往往引起巨大的忧伤。人们常常认为“金钱是万恶之源”,对金钱的追求驱使许多人去骗去偷。在某些地方,没有钱买不到的东西,导致社会的腐化堕落。 所以,金钱并不一定就意味着幸福。这取决于怎样使用金钱,如果我们诚信明智地使用金钱,它将是幸福的基石。尽管金钱买不到幸福,但它可以使幸福成为可能。
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
优点缺点有规定多少词数么?
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇学两种语言的好处的英语作文300字_百度知道
求一篇学两种语言的好处的英语作文300字
写好处在那,谢谢我想要的是学两种不同语言的好处的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
teaching, know the word meanings, as long as you read, let the children to learnIn fact, children should be spoken, also is to pay attention to the word, in a certain language environment, and to give their children a lot of words, there is now, language teaching is the same, training direction you are, we should use which method, in terms of the child, and has been continuously deepened, then as a kindergarten teacher, we mu馄频夺旧懿搅胡视st let the children have a comprehensive development, which is an effective teaching method. Whether it is Chinese or English or teaching, in fact only two version.However.One is the old version so far we, let the children follow the tape to learn more accurate pronunciation, let the children understand the word in English contrast.The two teaching methods have theoretical support.There is a now according to the linguistic theory, do not pay attention to the word awareness, the relatively poor in terms of Sichuan inland, you should pay attention to this aspect of teaching, learning more effective.As to teaching methods
Hello,everyone.Today,we.will.discuss.the.advantages.and.disadvantages.of.living.in.china.First.i.think.living.in.china.is.good.Students.who.are.chinese.can.enjoy.pulsory.education.Since2006,the.central.government.has.also.given.courage.college,.graduates.to.teach.in.poor.areas.In.the.past.years,about33000college.graduates.have.gone.to.teach.in.those.poor.western.areas.So.you.can'tbe.afraid.for.your.studying.Aiso,people.who.were.live.in.countryside.is.very.hard,but.now.they.can.get.enough.money.I.think.their.lives.are.better.than.people.who.live.intown.Because.they.can.eat.healthy.vegetables.and.breathe.the.fresh.air.The.environment.is.very.good.Living.in.china,you.can.enjoy.many.beautiful.sightseeins.They.are.fantastic!But.sometimes,the.streets.are.very.crowded.China.has.traffic.jam.but,pleasedon't.worry!If.youare.a.foreigner,please.pay.attention.toyour.language.If.you.have.not.any.problems,pleasecome.tochina.Don't.miss.it!望采纳!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求篇英语作文 学习英语的好处与坏处作文_百度知道
求篇英语作文 学习英语的好处与坏处作文
明天晚上就考英语了。。就是这个作文。。谁帮个忙。。要150字左右的。。是大学英语考试哦。。请不要在百度上随便搜个过来。。我已经都找过了。都不合适
提问者采纳
150字太少了,表达不了多少东西。以下是我写的,希望你多提意见。English learning is viewed as a basic knowledge for a modern well-educated citizen after the state policy of reform and opening up to the outside world. But does it really matter to learn English well?Having received higher education and experienced strict skill training, most of us will take up somewhat complex and innovative jobs, in which a great master of English is essential. On the other hand, a good knowledge of English leads to a comprehensive understanding about foreign history and culture, with which our country will collaborate and reach common ground with other countries more smoothly. However, it is impropriate to devote our whole time learning English. Students who take all their efforts to learn thousands of GRE words most of which they will never meet during the whole life are stupid, instead they should pay more attention on their majors or their social practice, which will indeed enhance their abilities and broad their horizons. In conclusion, English really speeds up our progress, but it is just one skill we should master during our life. It is impropriate to emphasize it too much.(175 words)其实我一开始写得太多了,我删减后才缩到170字左右的,以下是我的原文,也希望能对你有启发。English learning, to which the whole nation has attached great importance, is viewed as a basic knowledge for a modern well-educated citizen, especially us college students, after the state policy of reform and opening up to the outside world. However, does it really matter to learn English well? If so how does it contribute to our progress? If not what’s the disadvantage? I will show my opinions of these questions.Having received higher education and experienced strict skill training, most of us will take up somewhat complex and innovative jobs, in which a great master of English is essential. Research has shown that it is English rather than our special professional knowledge that touches our everyday work. Engineers will consult manuals written in English, whereas secretaries have to send English commercial e-mails to foreign partners or customers. There is still someone negotiating with foreigners in exact and fluent English. A good knowledge of English leads to a comprehensive understanding about foreign history, culture, tradition and habits, with which our country will collaborate and reach common ground with other countries more smoothly. On the other hand, it is a great challenge to learn English well which has a totally different expressing system and habits from our Chinese and needs persistent efforts. Overcoming it, we will enjoy harvest of confidence as well as development of our capabilities.However, it is impropriate to devote our whole time learning and practicing English because there is still some other important work we should take time to deal with. Students who take all their efforts to learn thousands of GRE words most of which they will never meet during the whole life are stupid, instead they should pay more attention on their majors or their social practice, which will indeed enhance their abilities and broad their horizons. English is just one skill we should master in our life, but not the whole. Therefore there is no necessary for everyone to grasp it well.In conclusion, English speeds up our advance towards dreams, nonetheless we can’t emphasize too much on it. (344 words)
提问者评价
谢谢 好像是自己写的
其他类似问题
There is no doubt that English is one of the worlds most widely used languages. People use a language in one of three ways as a native language, as a second language, or as a foreign languge. English is spoken as a native language by over three handred million people in the United States, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, some caribbean countries and South Africa. As a second language, English is often necessary for official business, education, information and other activities in many countries, it is one of the few working languages of the United Nations.
It is said that English has become the language of international trade and transport. Most pilots in planes travelling from one country to another use it to talk with airports. All ships sailing on the oceans call for help by radio in it. It has been said that 60 percent of the worlds radio broad casts and 70 percent of the worlds mail uses English. At international sports meets, and international of scientists English is the language most commonly used and the most widely used.
English has in fact become the language of international cooperation is science and technology. The most advanced resuits in space, nuclear and computer research are published in it. A scientist who speaks and writes English is in closer touch with the scientists in other countries than one who doesnt.希望对你有帮助
按默认排序
其他1条回答
do exercise in the morning every day 每天晨练go to a movie with my friends 和朋友一起去看电影go shopping 去购物usually play ping-pong 经常打乒乓球do homework every day 每天做家庭作业go hiking with my family 和家人一起去远足sometimes I play computer games at home 有时我在家玩电脑游戏piay with my sister 和我的姐妹玩help my mother do housework 帮妈妈做家务go skating 去溜冰 learn to play the piano 学习弹钢琴watching music videos 看音乐电视go fishing 去钓鱼visit my grangparents 外望外父母看望play soccer 踢足球go to my freinds birthday payty 去参加朋友的生日派对read English books 看英语书Hi 你朋友的名字,In my summer holidays,(在我的暑假里)I 怎样怎样………………
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 找一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐