这句英语是什么意思 lovely dovelyto meet someone from a country that will once be out gouvernment

请高手帮忙翻这句英语,感激!就一句,麻烦拉.the applicable law in the USA states that to meet some of the requirements a “reasonable effort” should be done.
为了适应“因果效应”的要求,那些可行的法律应该在美国实施.不能完全保证对,都一年没摸过外语了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在美国各州里面使用得法律与那些合理的结果冲突时候应该能够生效
扫描下载二维码这句英语有什么错误吗I will take 9 o 'clock plane on 24th,I want to know whether someone will meet me after I get off the plane.How can I contact you when I arrive at the school.
如果是想表达是否有人在机场迎接的意思,我建议你把meet改成welcomemeet一般表达遇见,相见之类的意思然后就是如楼上所说,在逗号后面加and,连词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一句没有连词,两句句子放一起一定要有连词。。。其他就不知道了
扫描下载二维码英语长难句分析请帮忙分析这句长句.If its message were confined merely to information and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve,for even a detail such as the choice of the color of a shirt is subtly persuasive-advertising would be so boring that no one wound pay any attention.中文意思我知道,就想知道这句话的结构怎么分析,谁是谁的从句,修饰的又是谁?还有.为什么 and that in itself would be difficult 后面又有一个if not impossible to achieve?if后面不是加句子的吗?这个if和句子开头的if什么关系,如果有两个从句不是应该也有两个主句即两个谓语的吗?后半句(从for even开始),哪里是主语?谓语?问题有些多,谢谢回答的朋友(⊙o⊙)哦!
查找了一些网络资料,发现这个句子有一点问题,现更改如下:If its message were confined merely to information—and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve, for even a detail such as the choice of the color of a shirt is subtly persuasive—advertising would be so boring that no one would pay any attention. 修改地方:information-and修改为information—andpersuasive-advertising这里并不是连字符,而是破折号,修改之后for even后面的句子结构就清晰了.wound应改为would这个句子选自《商务英语综合教程》的一篇阅读:Money spent on advertising is money spent as well as any I know of. It serves directly to assist a rapid distribution of goods at reasonable prices, thereby establishing a firm home market and so making it possible to provide for export at competitive prices. By drawing attention to new ideas it helps enormously to raise standards of living. By helping to increase demand it ensures an increased need for labor, and is therefore an effective way to fight unemployment. It lowers the costs of many services: without advertisements your daily newspaper would cost four times as much, the price of your television license would need to be doubled, and travel by bus or tube would cost percent more.And perhaps most important of all, advertising provides a guarantee of reasonable value in the products and services you buy. Apart from the fact that twenty-seven Acts of Parliament govern the terms of advertising, no regular advertiser dare promote a product that fails to live up to the promise of his advertisements. He might fool some people for a little while through misleading advertising. He will not do so for long, for mercifully the public has the good sense not to buy the inferior article more than once. If you see an article consistently advertised, it is the surest proof I know that the article does what is claimed for it, and that it represents good value.Advertising does more for the material benefit of the community than any other force I can think of.There is one more point I feel I ought to touch on. Recently I heard a well-known television personality declare that he was against advertising because it persuades rather than informs. He was drawing excessively fine distinctions. Of course advertising seeks to persuade.If its message were confined merely to information—and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve, for even a detail such as the choice of the color of a shirt is subtly persuasive—advertising would be so boring that no one would pay any attention. But perhaps that is what the well-know television personality wants.[结构]If its message were confined merely to information—and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve, for even a detail such as the choice of the color of a shirt is subtly persuasive—advertising would be so boring that no one would pay any attention.if引导条件状语从句,"its message were confined merely to information and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve"表示条件,"advertising would be so boring that no one would pay any attention"表示结果,"for even a detail such as the choice of the color of a shirt is subtly persuasive"作为插入语表示原因.联系上文,its指广告的,that指its message were confined merely to information."and that in itself would be difficult if not impossible to achieve"that in itself would be difficult就广告而言,(广告的信息只被局限于告知)也是非常难做的if (that is) not impossible to achieve指如果(广告的信息只被局限于告知)不是完全不可能达到的[词义]:be confined to somebody/something: to exist in or affect only a particular place or groupThe risk of infection is confined to medical personnel.[译文]:如果广告的信息只被局限于告知——如果这不是完全不可能达到的,就广告而言,这也是非常难做的,因为即便是一个诸如衬衫颜色的选择这样的细节都会具有微妙的说服意味,那么广告就会十分乏味以至于没有人会关注它.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.大概意思我知道,只是想知道怎样用中文描述才更好地表达出这句话的意思.翻译更好的我会加分,
晨曦Hoo¨00337
也许上帝在我们遇到合适的对象之前会安排一些其他的人和我们相遇,因此在我们最终遇到那个生命中不可缺少的人的时候,我们将学会如何去感恩.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可能上帝要我们在遇见正确一个之前遇见一些错误人,因此,当我们最后遇见的那个人时,我们将会是感恩的。
也许上帝要我们以满足少数人的错误之前,会议的权利之一,所以,当我们终于见面的人,我们将知道如何感谢。这是我的答案,虽然不一定是最正确的,只希望对你有所帮助!
这是上帝的旨意吧——当我们和几个人生的过客擦肩而过之后才遇到那个愿意为我们驻足的人,那时我们才会懂得珍惜和感恩。
或许上帝让我们在遇见对的人之前碰见一些不合适的,这样当我们最终遇见那个对的人,我们才知道如何感激
也许上帝想要我们在遇到对的人之前遇到几个错的人,这样当我们遇见他的时候才会更加感激
也许上帝安排我们在遇见心仪的人前要先接触一些不良的人,所以当我们最后如愿以偿时,我们会懂得如何去感恩。
也许上帝要我们以满足少数人的错误之前,会议的权利之一,所以,当我们终于见面的人,我们将知道如何感谢。
扫描下载二维码亲~求英语唯美句子!(带翻译哦)_百度知道
亲~求英语唯美句子!(带翻译哦)
你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光你让我快乐,my only sunshineYou make me happy when skys are greyYou never know dear how much I love you,我有多爱你请不要带走;t take my sunshine awayYou are my sunshine,我的阳光.Please don&#39,当天空灰暗你从不知晓亲爱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唯美的相关知识
其他6条回答
我站在天堂向你俯身凝望,就像你凝望我一样略带忧伤 。
I looked over to you in heaven, as you stare me with sorrow.
当你真正爱一样东西的时候你就会发现语言多么的脆弱和无力。
When you really love when you can find the fragility and language.
.寂寞的人总是记住生命中出现的每一个人,正如我总是意犹未尽地想起你!
The man always remember, lonely life of every man, as I kept thinking of you!
我们像是表面上的针,不停的转动,一面转,一面看着时间匆匆离去,却无能为力 。
We like the needle on the surface, keep turning, turn, a time left in a hurry, powerless.
我总是爱蹲下来看地上时光的痕迹,像一行一行蚂蚁穿越我的记忆 。
I always love to see the tra...
能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶
Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
如果朋友让你生气,那说明你仍然在意他的友情
From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you still care about the friendship between you.
鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。
&You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water.& Fish said to water.
&But I could feel your tears cause you are in me...
They are both convinced that a suddun passion had joined themSuch certainty is beautiful but uncertainty is more beautiful still...
------Szymborska &Love at First Sight&他们彼此深信是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇这样的确定是美丽的但变幻无常更为美丽
——辛波丝卡《一见钟情》这是诗中我最喜欢的句子。希望对你有所帮助~O(∩_∩)O~
love you for my life past. 我爱你,爱了整整一个曾经。
Sometimes,you just have to pretend that you are happy just to stop everyone from asking you that the hell happened.有时候,你不得不假装很快乐,只是为了不让别人问&你怎么了?&
Nothing can't be figured out.The past just can't be reached again.没有什么过不去,只有回不去。
Sometimes there is no way out exlept to say goodbye.有时候,除了说再见,别无选择。
It's lucying to gain and fated to miss.得之,我幸;不得,我命。
Love remained short,but the memory lasts long.爱那么短,遗忘那么长。
I don't mind if you heat me.It doesn't matter at all.I'm not living to please you.我并不在乎你讨厌我,我不是为了取悦...
你觉得这些够唯美了吗
Beautiful Sentence
1. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
2. The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person, but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him. 幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到某人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。
3. Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be——有时候,你需要出去走一走,呼吸一下新鲜空气,然后提醒自己,你是谁,想成为什么样的人。
4. That's the worst thing. Loving...
Not your smile not special,the feeling like apple(这句乱写的,我只是觉得这么写很押韵,但可以拿来改进)。The secrets I've kept from you are bygones。对你隐瞒的秘密已成为不愉快的往事。Missing you is a hard habit to break.戒不了思念(或者是直译:思念你是种难以改变的习惯)。Shayne Ward的Breathless里的歌词我感觉很不错。比如开头:if our love was a fairy tale,I would charge in and rescue you.On a yacht baby we would sail,to an island where we’d say I do…Enya的only time,深邃而迷离。Who can say where the road goes,Where the day flows.Only time...And who can say if your love grows,As your heart chose.Only time...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 lovely dovely 的文章

随机推荐